Orvotron Newsletter MarchApril part 2

Don Allen

Oct 20, 1991, 7:10:19 PM10/20/91

----- Orvotron Newsletter March\April part 2 -----------------------------

( Fear and Money, Are They Real? )

We can't create Heaven on Earth by replacing love with fear
or by using money as the absolute way to make this work. If your
actions are motivated by money and driven by fear then the result
is fear manifested creation and this is out of the Divine Plan.
If money is sought as the main aspect to your well-being then
many are in for a surprise because money is worthless. Its power
lies in the combined mind giving it power. If you think not,
then when it becomes worthless (which is coming quickly) try
eating it or covering yourself with it to keep warm.

Look to where things come from, not to what others have
created here to get these things. The reality now on Earth is
that some of you are dependent upon everything being provided for
you instead of what really is. If you think this statement isn't
true then make a list of your own about what money gives you.
Then make another list of what you can provide for yourself in
relation to your needs without it. This should show you the
folly of the illusion of well-being based solely on money. Does
money make the sky blue or the trees grow or the sun shine? Then
why kill Earth and life here over something which was created as
a means of exchange that grew to great importance, is destroying
everything, but soon won't exist. When it's gone what will you
have left to give all your attention to? What about your sover-
eignty - living on your own abilities without dependence on
outside goods and services? Granted, as long as money exists we
will need to use it as the agreed upon exchange, but are you

prepared for the time when it does not work?

( Where is Our Focus?)

All of us must focus very intently on Love never allowing
negativity to creep into our hearts. If we loose focus on Love
then we are playing a game and become aspects not linked to our
true Spirit, our true Image, our reason for service. In loosing
sight of who you are, you are essentially allowing your true self
to be polluted with much lower, discordant energies. This cor-
rupts our group energy which is in units of magnetic energy
squared. Divided we will fall. If we stay together we can
create our part of Heaven on Earth. The Father will usher in
what we have not accomplished. Do you understand?

Once divided we become neutralized and ineffective in our
specific part of the creation of Heaven on Earth. If all of us
understand this and stay focused in true Light everything will
transpire as we originally planned in our Mission of Love. When
I said plans had been changed I did not mean this was intended to
inflict a lower energy of our presence. These changes represent
new things that were not originally in the script. These re-
quired some new directives to be issued, deviating to a degree
but not changing the original plan. Don't give up the ship. All
is not lost and our Love force is and always will be all supreme.

( Is This A Soap Opera? )

From the HQ viewpoint the Mission is beginning to look and
sound like a soap opera. Many of you are over dramatizing what
is actually taking place. In doing so you are sending waves of
confusion and fear out to everyone you influence even in small
ways. This is unnecessary and at times does create mass shifts
of energy from areas of real need, plus weakens our group aspect.
It is hoped in bringing this to your attention that all this
emotional energy can be redirected to areas of real importance
not to rumors of little worth creating more confusion where
clarity needs to shine.

Here at the east coast headquarters information comes in from
many different locations. It appears that energy shifts are
easily picked up by many of you but some are allowing their true
essence to be manipulated by all sorts of craziness. One person
can say something and then others jump on it as the truth, thus
spreading it everywhere whether it's true or not. Think and
meditate before you speak. Jesus said it matters little what
goes in your mouth but it does matter what comes out. Be care-
ful, ever mindful of the effect you have on others, especially on
those who are more vulnerable due to their lack of awareness.

For example, several people heard that we were to burn
everything connected with the Mission because it had changed.
Well, that sounded crazy to me as what I'm getting isn't anything
of the sort. Is your faith in the Father that easily manipulated
by some rumor? If so your faith is liken to a plant growing on a
rock and easily dislodged. Mine is in fertile ground holding

fast to our Father's presence and plan here. No Mission of the
Creator could ever be dislodged or changed so easily as some of
you feel has happened or is possible. It has not, nor can any
force outside of the Divine Presence prevent the Divine Plan from
taking place.

Commander Ashtar and many others worry about all of us down
here. Do you give them reason not to? Many are constantly
wavering, doing the opposite of their directives or ignoring all
communications. Why? Please tell us so we can understand your
fixation to half-truths versus directives coming from the source
of Eternal Love, the only reality. I can't understand why some
are wishing to put the Mission aside when there are so many who
are feeling hopelessness and need our help. They are the reason
we are here in the first place. A simple directive may change,
but our reason, the need for our being here and the Mission will
not change. The need for our help is great. Without us hope-
lessness will prevail. Heaven will be created, but how will all
those souls know how to get in without us to tell and show them
what they need to understand. They have a decision to make and
we are here to guide and be an example for them. How can anyone
turn away from such an act of Love?

In all honesty Earth is going to ascend and it's not far
off. The number that will rebuild the Golden Age is small at
last count. I Am that I Am will have new meaning soon as many
side with the grim reaper versus the Divine Plan. I think what
all need to do is to reread Sananda's words in the New Testament
that have meaning which somehow is being lost out there. It
seems the human drama is getting the biggest billing and atten-
tion now.

( The Pleidian Solution )

The Pleidians have given reference to a drama in their
worlds which was similar to what Earth is now facing. They
corrected the situation by ignoring the drama gathering and
assembling in small groups to celebrate the joy of life, thus
bringing their worlds out of negativity. This created a reversal
of what could have been complete destruction.

In a similar fashion the Islands of Light are to be examples
of what life can be versus what many believe it to be now. These
are to be places of high energy radiating love, abundance and joy
in a world of fear. These need to be built along with other
projects that will uplift all those who are becoming despondent
as things speed up. Pyramids, schools, healing centers and
Islands of Light are now, more than ever before, very important.

Your support of all endeavors of this nature which your
guidance directs you to is very much needed. The reason is the
situation is now within Red Line perimeters that must hold no
matter what happens. If they do not then the vortexes and power
points that will help in the renewal process may be released into
the hands of the opposition forces because of no support. If
this were to happen the Grid will not be able to support our

energy work which is necessary in blending in the higher octave
resonance as Heaven is created on Earth.

Support of those who are creating these foundations must
come from individuals and groups. Many gallant souls serve our
Father around the clock preparing the way for others. This does
not leave them much time to bring in the needed resources to do
Spirit's work by amassing funds to build these things. Some
easily amass the needed resources - you are the "BANKS". Your
purpose and job was to finance these projects but for one reason
or another this is not being done. By your confusion in your
purpose in having this ability a delay was created in needed
projects starting or getting done. This directly effects out-
comes. You must wake-up, time is running out. You know who you
are. You were given a sacred trust and if misuse of these funds
continues many necessary things will not get done. We are not
here to recreate the old and to create churchs. It is not too
late to correct this situation, but time is now close to running
out. You must Wake-Up as much now depends on the parts coming
together correctly.

Always be Divine Sparks. Ask yourself what can happen to an
angel while here on Earth? Do Eternal Spirit Beings die? Of
course not, so what is this folly of fear? It is nothing but
whatever you give to it by following it and feeding it your
energy. It becomes a disease which not only brings your energy
down but also that of those we came here to help and uplift.
Your words, your thoughts and your actions are the gleaming hope
of the world. Beam pure Love as the opposite to darkness and
fear. Is this too much to ask?

( The Pyramid and Other Projects )

It is our fond hope that Spirit's hosts will see the need
for this structure on Stone Mountain and that it will quickly
manifest this spring. Foundation materials have been delivered
but money for footers and cement is still needed. Unlike other
structures such as the main house and school building which were
built here by me and a few others, it may become necessary to pay
for the work others do on the pyramid. This is due to the fact
that there is not a long period of time left in which to build if
it is to be a fully operational device.

In addition, I am personally unable to do as much of the
physical labor as was required of me in the past due to the many
new responsibilities I have accepted. For instance, a brother in
Michigan has requested our help in editing and publishing a book
on past life regressions and the dolphin language. We are very
excited about this project as there is great potential for it to
open many to higher awareness to say nothing about learning to
communicate with Dolphins. Two cassette tapes to be included
with the book will focus on this communication. We would like
help to complete this project and solicit your participation in
bringing this book out.

There also remains the directive to begin this Island of
Light. Our first step in this endeavor is to secure an addition-
al one hundred and ten acres available nearby on the vortex point
which is above our property. What this could mean is that many
would then be able to spend quiet times on Stone Mountain to
receive the high energy here to take back with them, and many
could gather together at one time. This property has secluded
meadows, woods and overlooks where several hundred could gather
together at one time in a reunion of Spirit essence who are here
to bring Peace and Love once again to Earth.

Ashtar has told us that by making this vortex more available
many would and could receive the energy which is beneficial to
those entering into its influence. We sit upon this point know-
ing these things will evolve, not knowing how the needed re-
sources will appear but at the same time knowing it will come.
It always has and we know in the Divine Presence it always will.

( SPIRIT, Bulletin Board Service )

The Bulletin Board was another directive and by our alerting
you to this need it has evolved and grows daily in its use. To
date we have received calls from as far away as Red Fern, Austra-
lia and folks are downloading information from California to
Maine. In one year our emphasis has switched from the east coast
of the United States into a world-wide information sharing ven-
ture and this gets more involved on a daily basis. In the near
future SPIRIT, Bulletin Boards will encircle the world to bring
truth, love and hope to many. More than ever before we now
understand the purpose and the need this fulfills.

To those of you who have made this feat possible and contin-
ue to do so we send our profoundest thanks. Your hearts are full
with the Divine Presence we all represent in our being on Planet
Earth at this time. Know that your donations and acts of service
are spreading Love and offering assistance to those who seek
information of this nature.

We urge you to merge together in groups or pursue individu-
ally the means to access this information we are locating from
the cosmos, across the country and around the world. In so doing
you will be able to read in detail much of what can only be
alluded to in a bimonthly publication. Verification of little
known but potentially hazardous aspects of the world's present
dilemma is available, alternative energies and the means to
implement them are revealed and material on ETs, UFOs, the Rosi-
crucians plus much more can be easily accessed through this
bulletin board service.

( Some Personal Messages from Kortron )

Some of you have informed us of personal directives to join
and assist us here at HQ. These followed their directives to the
letter, selling property, etc. and at the last minute vanished
without a word. We wonder, why? Please recontact us.

Downed UFO info is ok but we aren't into recovering them nor
do we wish to bring these objects here. Thanks for the offer.

Some went on a shared mission to retrieve new technology
from people they knew. These same people never got back with us.
Please do. These pursuits should not be left unfinished. If at
first you failed there is always another way. Please do not
leave us unaware of the progress as we may be able to offer
assistance.

Many have requested a picture. We will make one available
soon and also a video of this mountain and HQ. Our reason for
not doing so sooner is the result of a heavy workload, and an
extremely tight budget.
Peace and Love, Kortron

( Sanctuary )

There are drawbacks to having your private sanctuary on the
East Coast Power Point and also house the headquarters for those
light workers who are affiliated with it. Not that there aren't
"pluses" such as putting out and receiving back a lot of love,
meeting and sharing with our family of Light and learning so many
new things each day which has opened my consciousness to new
possibilities. But, sometimes I need a break; cabin fever sets
in and I find myself cringing because the phone is once again
ringing.

Where do entities go for vacation, anyway? I've lived in
these mountains almost fifteen years now and they have always
been a tourist attraction regardless of the weather. Some of the
entities who visit with us are on vacation and Stone Mountain and
Kortron are an interesting stopover. In effect by opening our
sanctuary to all who are seeking or have found higher awareness
we have closed the door on our personal privacy. So let it be
known - we are who we are, living the way we live, regardless of
who else is here.

We may temporarily cease a conversation with you while
answering the phone or telecommunicating (or both simultaneously)
but at some point we will get back to the issue at hand. Kortron
and I are more prone to give our undivided attention to others
who are in our living space than we are to each other which at
times can create a lack of communication between us. But what we
are doing, what you are helping us to create for humankind, is
working. It is one way in which the Divine Plan is being imple-
mented. A rather big "plus" wouldn't you say?

As our efforts in the Mission become more focused and the
responsibilities increase we find we have less time to entertain
"just for the fun of it". As a result it is necessary for us to
now set some policies regarding "visitors" and we hope you will
understand that these measures are meant to keep our portion of
the Wheel of Life functioning.

In actuality there is no such thing as a visitor here. If
visiting is what you have in mind then please make an appointment
with us for a few hours to chat. Otherwise you may find we are
too busy with Mission work or our daily existence activities to
meet with you. We do have spare bedrooms in an unfinished por-
tion of the house which are available to subscribers of our
newsletter (if an overnight stay would be more convenient) but
please consider what the clean sheets, hot shower and probable
meal might cost you in a local motel and leave a donation if
possible. Some entities have been known to bring their own
towels and linens which is wonderful since ours are growing thin
from use and we do not have a dryer. Food brought for sharing is
always appreciated. If you make even a tentative reservation to
be with us it would be nice to have that affirmed or canceled
rather than for us to set aside time then wait for a "no show".

As a subscriber you will also be welcome to use our library
of books, videos and audio cassettes, but please, please return
what you borrow. You can freely hike our property and much of
the mountain, meditate on the power points or relax in some other
fashion. However, we can not promise you our constant attention
as "living in the flow" brings many unanticipated events our way
and we may have to attend to something or someone else.

If you would like to stay for more than a day/night please
understand that in many ways we are a "work camp". You may
therefore be asked to haul or chop wood to help keep yourself
warm, cook, wash dishes, watch Adel while we are otherwise occu-
pied or all of the above. In the spring, summer and fall much of
our work is outside in the garden or on construction projects so
you may be asked to get your hands dirty or pick up a hammer.
Rural life is very satisfying but it is also a lot of hard work
then maybe some play.

Please do not bring your pets here. We love animals and
have a few ourselves but we have no kennel and animals are not
allowed in the house. Remember, strange animals running free
bring the neighborhood pets and strays our direction. Some of
these are territory dominant and may hurt your pet.

Basically what I am saying is that although we love the
personal contact it also has become much more time and energy
consuming to do so since our Light Family has grown so large. We
want to remain gracious and keep the doors open, but that means
that a team effort is required. We must support each other and
put back into the system what we take out on both material and
energy levels. Remember, there are no great things to be done in
this life, just small things done with great love.
In Love and Light, I Am, Solinus

********************

In our last newsletter we introduced Bill Huxhold to you
when he wrote about natural gardening methods and offered two
weekend intensives for "hands on" experience. We regret to say

that these courses have been canceled due to the lack of re-
sponse.
********************

Jean Petersen just put out the "Ashtar Command Unification
Plan", a 16 page booklet. It is on the Kor Communication Energy
Grid System for Planet Earth by Cmdrs. Ashtar and Korton. There
is some good information on accessing and being prepared for
individual representation for the Command on the planet. For
your copy send $3 to Meridian Publishing, P. O. Box 642, Castle
Rock, CO 80104.

( Subscription & Log On Information )

There are now seven back issues of our Bimonthly Newsletter
which are available upon request for $5.00/copy. They contain
much information which is still relevant and may provide some
clarity on subjects discussed in subsequent newsletters. We are
pleased to send a complimentary copy of our newsletter to anyone
you think will be interested. Love donations are greatly appre-
ciated and go to Spirit's work to create Heaven on Earth. A
subscription entitles you to log on to SPIRIT, B.B.S. You may
access this information through the HQ Bulletin Board or the
NODES listed below:

East Coast HQ Lady Cmdr. Laea Cmdr. J
Spirit BBS Spirit BBS The Mother Ship
Vilas, NC Montgomery, AL Holiday, FL
1-704-297-5973 1-205-260-9687 1-813-938-1770
1-704-297-6003 7 PM to 7 AM
24 hours 7 days

For a year's subscription (six bimonthly issues) and user
status on SPIRIT, B.B.S. please send $30.00 to:
Judith A. Wells
Rt. 2, Box 309B
Vilas, NC 28692
704/297-2342

Don

--
-* Don Allen *- InterNet: do...@bilver.UUCP // Amiga..for the best of us.
USnail: 1818G Landing Dr, Sanford Fl 32771 \X/ Why use anything else? :-)