HALP! PB may be 'setting me up' ! DANGER!

Tallyman

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
I hate to say this, but with recent intell that has filtered
into KultKrimeFightingCentral, the 'word on the street'
is that Prominent Bethelite has carefully won our trust
that he is who he says he is...
to set us up for a fall!
Yep.
Hate to think it. Hate to think it.

Okay, here's the deal:

The Watchtower Society is out for vengeance on the WTApostates
and they used one of their Top Brains to Engineer an Ambush
for the WTApostates...
lure them in, may them feel like he is disgruntled with the Society,
use vitriolic language, and come up with a HUGE List of WT Quotes,
and have MOST of the quotes be legit...
but to SPRINKLE IN some totally false and fabricated quotes,
in hopes that some of the WTApostates (like the Tallyman!)
will be confident enough to put "The List" up on their websites.

Let's face it, and this has been nagging at me for a long while...
there's no way I can VERIFY all the stuff PB has been sending me.
Hell, I started collecting The Kult's Publications since Day One,
and we have a LOT of Kult Kollectibles in our KrimeFighters ArKhive,
but SWEET MOTHER!-there's no way in Hello we have all these:

http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/list_key.html

So, the idea, the scuttlebutt is that PB, has peppered in some bogus
stuff into The List, and The Watchtower Society Retained Attorneys
are ready to pounce on those of us who've been using and promoting
The List... and file charges- hold us libel for misrepresentation,
and defamation of the Watchtower Society!!!

Can you believe it?
I'm wanting BADLY not to.

PB, forgive me if this is all a bunch of baloney and your are true blue,
but I just cannot afford to take the chance you may be a WT Mole
and intent on setting us up FOR THE KILL.

So, here's my initial Cry of HELP!...
Anyone and everyone - WTApostates and even WTKultists-
Yes! We are asking the Fanatix for their help in this case,
to go through The List with a fine-tooth comb
and check out ALL the quotes to see if they can be verified
as actually occurring in old Watchtower Society literature.

Here's the address in case you don't have it:

http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html

If anyone, ANYONE can point the Tallyman to just ONE EXAMPLE
of a bogus quote from Prominent Bethelite's "The List"...
the Tallyman will yank that sucker so fast it'll make yer mouse spin!

I'll take The List and print it out and line my birdcage with it.

There ain't no way the Tallyman is going to misrepresent the WTSociety.
If that stuff won't actually said, spread, and printed in their
OFFICIAL Literature, then "The List" is WORTHLESS.

Only ONE Example of fabricated quotation would taint the entire List.
Someone, ANYONE, after scrutinizing The List, and if you find
something 'funny', Puuullleeeze let the Tallyman know,
so he can take "The List" OFF HIS WEBSITE
and not be sued in court
by WTLegalBeagles.

Here's that site address again:

http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html

It will only take One Sharp-Eyed Reader to spot a fake.
I just cannot possibly check all the quotes for AUTHENTICITY.
If we all work together, between all of us, we will have all
the hard copies of all this literature:

http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/list_key.html

WoW!
There is so MUCH of it.
(makes me think PB could be a fake because ONLY the Watchtower
Headquarters could have copies of all in ONE PLACE...
think about it!)

So again, Help! Help the Tallyman!
Let us Verify or DISCREDIT Prominent Bethelite
and save the Tallyman a lawsuit.

Please and Thank-you!

Again, PB, if this is just a street rumour, I apologize in advance,
but if true, you hoss, are YESTERDAY'S NEWS!

TT

--
For another Nugget of Spiritual Pyrite from the Kult Kache,
courtesy of Prominent Bethelite's Magnum Opus, " T H E L I S T "

http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html

Mark A Gonzales

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
If PB is a REAL JW approved by the Society treating people as he does, then
I truly will shake my head in disgust at the WTBTS. There is a JW here who
is a semi-regular poster who I hold in the highest regard because I have yet
to see him retaliate insults or belittle anyone in even the slightest way.
His sincerity and humility is unmatched, IMO. This is the standard that I
hold JWs too - as unfair as that is - and to think the WTBTS would approve
of PB with his disgusting conduct on this NG is incomprehensible to me.

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm certainly not believing it.

Mark

afrikaman

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
The WBTS are rather **PASSIVE** not ***ACTIVE*** about vengeance.
they may pray to their God to deal you a big blow but that will be it.
i dont know that they will go the lent you have just described for us just
to get you or anybody..........not even for having sex illegally- no, they
wont do that!
people usually sue the Witnesses not the other way round.
but the witnesses have at times sue Governments not individuals. in any
case, not those they have set up!
the Pb as i have said b/4 in this forum is not and could not be who he claim
he is and as far as i know he has never directly responded to my views on
his alleged status as a witness.

do make sure that your post about the witnesses are true.........that haven
be said , i can assure you that it is not the way of the witnesses to
actively set you up for a kill.

Personally, i am weary of the Prominent Bethelite.
U should be too!

""" 2 years after i told the Elders in my congregation that i quit their
religion and they still went ahead and D'F me, i met a ministerial servant
on the street who was shocked to see me again.
he approached me and excitedly abet nervously exclaimed that they have been
looking for me!
i basically told him to back off and warned him that they hence fort desist
from looking for me...... LOL

afrikaman.

ITS LIKE A BIG GAME TO THEM!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!

Tallyman <We_Are@Odds_With_WT.Org> wrote in message

Tallyman

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Mark A Gonzales wrote:

> If PB is a REAL JW approved by the Society treating people as he does, then
> I truly will shake my head in disgust at the WTBTS.

D'Oh!
EITHER WAY, Gonzo, PB is a REAL jW . . .

My concern is that he's a REAL LOYAL jW and is an "agent" for the WT
and is doing their bidding in a Stepped-Up War on WTApostates.

> There is a JW here who
> is a semi-regular poster who I hold in the highest regard because I have yet
> to see him retaliate insults or belittle anyone in even the slightest way.
> His sincerity and humility is unmatched, IMO.

What's her/his name?
We'll see if we can shake 'em up a little,
because when you belong to an EVIL, OKKULT Society,
any "sincerity" or "humility" is either a thin veneer,
or there's hope for this person, 'cause they is in
the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME.

We will be glad to help them make their EXIT.

> This is the standard that I
> hold JWs too - as unfair as that is - and to think the WTBTS would approve
> of PB with his disgusting conduct on this NG is incomprehensible to me.

Oh-For-The-Love-Of-Pete!
Sure they would do what outlined in the start post.
Hell, they INVENTED "TheoKratic Warfare Strategy", i.e. LYING.
And according to their lit,
LYING is about the WORST SIN there is...
(Satan:Father of Lie, etc.etc.)
but this is when they are speaking out of one side of their mouth
which holds their Forked Tongue.

You don't think they'd send an "agent" like PB to Usenet
and pretend to talk trash about their Society
for the purpose of damaging WTApostates later, once he
won their confidence?

You ARE naive, Gonzo my boy.

> I wouldn't worry too much. I'm certainly not believing it.
>
> Mark

The Tallyman not worry TOO much.
Just implementing CYA Policy.

So, Gonzo, you never said...
WILL you be helping out by reading "The List" to see if there
is any thing of a bogus nature contained within?

Mean Mister Mustard

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
In article <8113ud$da2$1...@news2.tor.accglobal.net>,
"afrikaman" <afri...@globalserve.net> wrote:

> The WBTS are rather **PASSIVE** not ***ACTIVE*** about vengeance.
> they may pray to their God to deal you a big blow but that will be it.
> i dont know that they will go the lent you have just described for us
just
> to get you or anybody..........not even for having sex illegally- no,
they
> wont do that!

Hey, man, where've you been? For awhile there I was thinking we
lost a continent, or something.... ;-)

So are you saying that The Tallyman is just imagining that his
undies are in a bundle? I mean, that just doesn't sound like
The Tallyman *I* know and love.... ;-)

> do make sure that your post about the witnesses are true.........that
haven
> be said , i can assure you that it is not the way of the witnesses to
> actively set you up for a kill.

That's what I figured. It just wouldn't make any sense for the
happiest people on earth to be setting up others for a kill, no
matter *how* diskusting they are....

> Personally, i am weary of the Prominent Bethelite.
> U should be too!

I'm just disappointed because PB's throughput has dwindled so in
the last month or two. Earlier it was all these posts that were
hundreds of lines long, chocked full of wit and wisdom. I was,
like, hanging on every sentence, almost paralyzed because I couldn't
find ways to put it any better. Every 'i' was dotted, and every 't'
crossed (of course that's a lot easier these days what with not having
to write things by hand)....

> """ 2 years after i told the Elders in my congregation that i quit
their
> religion and they still went ahead and D'F me, i met a ministerial
servant
> on the street who was shocked to see me again.
> he approached me and excitedly abet nervously exclaimed that they have
been
> looking for me!
> i basically told him to back off and warned him that they hence fort
desist
> from looking for me...... LOL

Hey, it ain't no isolated, freak occurence. After all, I've been
looking for you too! Here, that is. Yep, patiently counting Carol's
unsubstantiated claims, just biding my time. And now you're back!

<image of the dying Beast speaking to Bel(le?) in that Disney movie,
near the end, where he's going, "Belle! You came back!", after having
been brutally stabbed by the evil dark-haired studly Gaston>

> ITS LIKE A BIG GAME TO THEM!

I think there might be some big $$$ in what you just said, man!
Let's pool our kreativity and come up with a new board game called,
"Towerland" or "ArmaTower" or something like that. Maybe it's a
role-playing game. I don't know. Obviously the players' pieces
go in circles (unless you land on "Need Blood Transfusion", "Got
Caught Performing Oral Sex", or "Free Marlboros"). Whoever sells
(for donations, of course...) the most magazines wins! And then
the top ten publishers get to spray lighter fluid on the game board,
the winner gets to light the match, and everyone rejoices as the whole
kit and kaboardle goes up in flames, revealing this underlying ultra
durable board (it lasts 1000 lightings!) that has a picture of a
"WHITE SUPERIOR MALE" teaching a throng of the happiest and most
physically perfect human specimens you've ever seen how to care for
their pet lions and lambs. Of course, it's a lot easier in the new
game of things because lion and lamb chow magically appears out of
nowhere for free (that way all the humans can continue to pose for
more wonderful photos and paintings), and lions no longer eat lambs,
and there's no diseases and, the old game of things is nothing but
a few stray ashes which the remaining game players eagerly blow out
of the way so they can see all the great properties left behind, ripe
for their pillaging.....

Anyone wanna shun to see who goes first? ;-)

--
The words are mine; the meaning is you.
~

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tallyman

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
BPM Mixmaster Remailer wrote:

> > http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
>
> I look that sight. Can be about quater of quotings there to be the LIES.
> No any way can Watchtower Society to publicate suchlike falsenesses! I
> gives example in *** w84 5/15 WT May 15 1984 5-7 tallymans/critchfords
> List put extra wordings inside which Society never can be writtened.
> List of Critchford give as::
>
> "'Is There Time Enough?..

Filip!
IZZat YOu?
Sorry, you don't count.
You are too STOOPID to be able to spot error.

Any other takers?

TT

> So tallymans list to be the LIE from the apostatic who are agent of
> Demonic Forces.
> More also. He liar writing many quote from before 1800 when Watchtower
> Society is only formulated in the 1875 or close!
> And even he give false quotings from Awake of year 2000 at end.
> I e-mail the Odds_With_WT.Org he must removes this LIES list from sight or
> we write letter to GB asking they take the legals against thems. I not do
> this if he takes away LIES list in two day.
> I make warning against all to contacts this apostates.
> Again I ask Jehovah's peace and love be with you my brothers and sisters.
> I be sorry for my any bad wording.
> jW from Manila

Mean Mister Mustard

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
In article <3834286D.3CCB31B9@Odds_With_WT.Org>,
Tallyman <We_Are@Odds_With_WT.Org> wrote:

> What's her/his name?
> We'll see if we can shake 'em up a little,
> because when you belong to an EVIL, OKKULT Society,
> any "sincerity" or "humility" is either a thin veneer,
> or there's hope for this person, 'cause they is in
> the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME.
>
> We will be glad to help them make their EXIT.

How come you never helped PB make *his* "EXIT"? ;-)

> You don't think they'd send an "agent" like PB to Usenet
> and pretend to talk trash about their Society
> for the purpose of damaging WTApostates later, once he
> won their confidence?
>
> You ARE naive, Gonzo my boy.

But... but... maybe this is a double dipsy doodle! Maybe they
sent PB in because Carol was actually right all along about *MMM*
being the *REAL* Watchtower Society *PLANT*!!!! Maybe too many
sincere and humble <GAG> ex/anti-JW's were on the verge of catching
on, so they needed someone with PB's obviously unparalleled post
writing skills to kreate the necessary diversion!

I mean, isn't it *KLEAR* that Carol's been so right about everything
else? And her sources always so impeccably available and circumspect?!

Man, oh MAN did we ever pull one over on you, TT!!!!

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! MMM-LOL! LOL!
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! MMM-LOL! LOL!
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! MMM-LOL! LOL!
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! MMM-LOL! LOL!
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! MMM-LOL! LOL!

<letter 'K' imprinted konfetti falls generously from the ceiling
of the newsgroup....>

> So, Gonzo, you never said...
> WILL you be helping out by reading "The List" to see if there
> is any thing of a bogus nature contained within?

What a waste of time. This ain't no *static* information age! Don't
settle for some dust accumulator of a list when you can be right
here in the bubbling cauldron of TRUTH exchange! And how does one
interact with a *list* anyway? It's just no fun at all. No rotating
handles, no cutesy sigs, no idiots who don't know how to properly
quote articles they're writing a followup to, no topic drift, no
bumbling Trinitarians with their three separate strands of saliva
dribbling off their chins, no endearing cut and paste, no one storming
out of the place after informing everyone just how digusted they are
with everyone else, no advanced transistor theory, no alleged newbie-
strays wandering in to feign ignorance of JW and WTBTS related matters
only to turn around three posts later and suddenly be experts, no
migrant H2O alumni trying to explain here (for God knows what reason)
why they were caught with their fanny exposed over *there*, no hummer
references, no christmas carols, no "boo", no proxy cross-posts to
alt.stupid.morons, no "$$$" paragraph markers......

.... no MMM............

I mean, when you really tink about it, isn't the choice *obvious*?

Michael McGinnis

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
As If.

The GB had time or could care what you do.
You are the only one plotting.
They have a "real" Job.

Tallyman <We_Are@Odds_With_WT.Org> wrote in message
> I hate to say this, but with recent intell that has filtered
> into KultKrimeFightingCentral, the 'word on the street'
> is that Prominent Bethelite has carefully won our trust
> that he is who he says he is...
> to set us up for a fall!
> Yep.
> Hate to think it. Hate to think it.
>
> Okay, here's the deal:
>
> The Watchtower Society is out for vengeance on the WTApostates
> and they used one of their Top Brains to Engineer an Ambush

Mark A Gonzales

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Prominent Bethelite wrote in message
<5dc6f2e1108515e0...@anonymous.poster>...

>Listen here, you dull-witted ignoramus, you make Gonzales look smart by
>comparison!

Ouch! Hehehehe.

Mark

Tallyman

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Michael McGinnis wrote:

> As If.

Shaaaaa!

> The GB had time or could care what you do.

I heard they meet twice a week in a secret room
and shoot craps for the latest Neu Light.

Sure they gots time!

> You are the only one plotting.

An Able KKF always plots his course, and of course,
Locks and Loads.

> They have a "real" Job.

Would kind of "real" Job would that be, Mick?
Kingpins of a MighTy Publishing Empire?

Oh. Wait. Maybe I misinterpreted.
Do you mean to say they have the real Job??
HAS ONE OF THE PRINCES OF OLD FINALLY BEEN RESURRECTED?!?!?!
Damn!
They've been waiting since before 1925 for that to happen.

I gotta run. This is BREAKING NEWS!!

TT

afrikaman

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
hello MMM.
sometimes you make me mad......but, that's OK as you most often make me
laugh.

will * THE GAME* be played on a Victual Board?

by the way, the same Logical reasons that led to the conclusions that the
WBTBS cannot set the Tallyman up are also the reasons why the PB can never
ever be an Active witness.
although i must say here that my claims about the Witnesses not actively
setting anyone up including the kultKFs are based mostly on my
'''feelings.'''
and my feelings about witness stuff can be trusted.

i have not read Tallymans list.......and i don't want to, but if i did my
antenna-like sense about witness writings would pick out what is likely not
to be from them.
i don't think that reading the list is necessary that is why i have not read
it till now and most likely wont in the near future.

and by the way why have you been looking for me during this my alleged
absence MMM?

i am listening

afrikaman.

" be weary of people who claim to be in-love with yaa because they think you
are different from whom you are!"
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Mean Mister Mustard <ia...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mean Mister Mustard

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
In article <813m1n$uq$1...@news2.tor.accglobal.net>,
"afrikaman" <afri...@globalserve.net> wrote:

> sometimes you make me mad......but, that's OK as you most often make
me
> laugh.

I "make you"?

> will * THE GAME* be played on a Victual Board?

The board will be a piece of wood with a picture of Naomi Campbell
on a runway shellac'd into the surface. Why?

> by the way, the same Logical reasons that led to the conclusions that
the
> WBTBS cannot set the Tallyman up are also the reasons why the PB can
never
> ever be an Active witness.
> although i must say here that my claims about the Witnesses not
actively
> setting anyone up including the kultKFs are based mostly on my
> '''feelings.'''
> and my feelings about witness stuff can be trusted.

Well, I - for one - trust them! At the moment, anyway.... ;-)

> i have not read Tallymans list.......and i don't want to, but if i did
my
> antenna-like sense about witness writings would pick out what is
likely not
> to be from them.
> i don't think that reading the list is necessary that is why i have
not read
> it till now and most likely wont in the near future.

Ho, boy! You're in *BIG* trouble now! It's not Tallyman's List!
It's Prominent Bethelite's list!!!

I haven't read The List either, by the way, although I did glance at
a few of its entries a couple months ago. Certainly a *daunting*
piece of work, although I'm not much for believing that a name
("Jehovah's Witnesses" or "WTBTS", in this case) necessarily has
the power to tie (and thus make reasonable comparisons between)
statements and/or writings from *now* to statements and/or writings
from *then*. It's not *really* the same organization now as it was
then, because it consists of different individuals with different
understandings. It just happens to have the same name. So I think
such comparisons are invariably an "apples and oranges" kind of
thing....

> and by the way why have you been looking for me during this my alleged
> absence MMM?

I just missed reading your posts, is all. From my perspective everyone
is important, here. Everyone is part of this landscape that I so love
drinking in on a daily basis.

I guess "guzzling" is probably a more appropriate term than "drinking
in", come to think of it.... ;-)

Michael McGinnis

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Yeah Right,

On top of preparing for the 5 meetings (in any order you want to place them)
and between preparing for regular sessions in door-to-door activity and
aside from facing the normal burdens such as providing a mean of support at
various occupations or in the rapid life of Bethel or some other full time
service, witnesses plan meetings and direct or interact in covert operations
to find out who idiots like you are just so they can expose you.

OOPS expose you to whom? That's right, since they have no political or
military or financial clout, nobody is going to take their side. Guess they
will just have to keep meeting in secret and scheming. (Yawn) Call me if
anything changes.

Moron. Not a one of them cares who you are or what you do. Get a life.

Tallyman <We_Are@Odds_With_WT.Org> wrote in message

Tallyman

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Michael McGinnis wrote:

> Yeah Right,
>
> On top of preparing for the 5 meetings (in any order you want to place them)
> and between preparing for regular sessions in door-to-door activity and
> aside from facing the normal burdens such as providing a mean of support at
> various occupations or in the rapid life of Bethel or some other full time
> service,

Kult Life IS Sure Busy! I agree.
When the Tallyman was slaving away up at the Big House
in the early 70s and then up at the Kult Kompound at Wallkill,
his eyes were opened.
Was introduced to "Bethel PolitiKs", he was.
Saw some Real Dandy Skullduggery going on
that the Rank&File Kultist
would faint over if ever found out.

> witnesses plan meetings

Now Mick, you ain't talking about the Rank&File Generic Kultist
or Bethel Boy, but you're referring to the MotherHunchers
who run the show.
They don't do any of that stuff you list at the top.
Hell, I never knew even ONE of the Guvning Body
to go out in Field Service the whole 4 years I was there.

Those Jokers, your KultMasters have a LOT of free time on their hands
to sit around and drink and pray to jehovah and Satan
and gamble with the lives of the Fateful,
like you, Doofus.

> and direct or interact in covert operations

Yah. That's why they are called a SeKret Society.
They HAVE to operate in the Darkness
and preserve their Deniability
and then give Kommands to their Top Lieutenants to execute-
which slowly drift down to the Useful Idiots in the Kongo
...again, Like YOU, Mick.

And here you are.
Defending them.
Shssss.

> to find out who idiots like you are just so they can expose you.

Hey, they are Stone Killers. They Kill People.
KultKrimeFighters know this.
We have to be careful.

> OOPS expose you to whom?
> That's right, since they have no political
> or military
> or financial clout,
> nobody is going to take their side.

Why do they have a Cadre of New Yawk Attorneys on Retainer
if they don't care about clout...
and when WAS the last time you saw their Annual Financial Statement?
Ooops.
That's right, SeKret Societies are not prone to Public Disclosure.
Your
FILTHY
ROTTEN
HIDEOUS
KULT
can only operate in the Spiritual Sewers where it is nice and Dank.

And FOOLS like you gobble up that Shit
(food-from-jehovah-of-the-Watchtower's-Table)
they toss you when they feel like it.

> Guess they will just have to keep meeting in secret and scheming.

You got it.

> (Yawn) Call me if anything changes.

We gots the feeling Mick will find out Too Late.

> Moron.

Isn't that the god of the Mormons? Your sister Kult?

> Not a one of them cares who you are or what you do.

And they don't care about the Internet, either-
hence the November KM Insert.
Have you been a good little TheoKrat, Mick
and taken that Kounsel to heart?

> Get a life.

We got it Kick-started when we split the Kult in 1992,
ThankYouVeryMuch!

ResLight

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

First of all I want to say that there was no JW organization in the early
days of the Watch Tower. The WTS at that time was a publishing service made
available to the various Bible Student congregations (there were other Bible
Students that also published literature back then, as is still true today).
It was not until Rutherford became president of the WTS that he used it to
form an organization which he later called "Jehovah's Witnesses".

But I have looked over the quotes; I don't have a lot of the publications
listed, but what I have seen appear to be legitmate quotes, although the
comments surrounding the quotes are often very misleading and twist the
quotes to make them say something which they don't.

For instance, the first quote for *NHNE* 43: "The creative week itself began
about 46,025 B.C., according to the Bible's timetable." I used to have this
book, but like so many of my books, it has disappeared on me. But if I
remember correctly, the book was not stating that the creation of universe
was 46025 B.C., but rather that the universe was created long before the
beginning of the creative week spoken of in the quote.

In another place, we read the following:

1874- [Division between the "wise and foolish virgins" was over the 1874
date of the return of the bridegroom] {WT Apr 1880 88} [This matter was not
raised when C.T.Russell was divorced by his wife for sexual misconduct with
a maidservant/secretary]
<<<

What can I say? This appears to be a blatant lie for Russell was not
divorced by his wife for sexaul misconduct with anybody. This sounds like
somebody's idea of a joke or trying to be funny with regards to the quote,
which, of course, is about a totally different matter.

1874- ".. this measurement [of a length of an interior passageway discovered
inside the Pyramids - it has no reference in Scripture] is 3416 inches,
symbolizing 3416 years .. This calculation shows A.D. 1874 as marking the
beginning of the period of trouble" {TKIC 1897 ed 342} [In WT Nov 1 1904
326, he further justified the "3416 inches" by writing: "We cannot therefore
see how any longer measure for the passage could be possible." It is
strange, then, that TKIC 1916 ed was quietly changed to read: "We find it to
be 3457 inches, symbolizing 3457 years .. Thus the Pyramid witnesses that
the close of 1914 will be the beginning of the time of trouble .." It should
be noted that C.T.Russell, the founder of the Watchtower Bible and tract
Society, was a pyramidologist, a spiritist, a Knights Templar (Free)Mason
(of York Rite, Allegheny Pa.), and believed in healing-handkerchiefs,
phrenology, the Winged-Sun-Disk, Enochian Magical planes and many other
strange things, a few of which are illustrated by quotations later in this
text. There is space for less than 1% of what could have been included! The
symbolisation of years as inches is a complete nonsense, as the ancient
Egyptians never used the inch as a measuring unit.. and here Russell is
making calculations requiring better than 99.97% accuracy!]
<<<

So say the least, this is loaded with sloppy research. Some of it just is
outright untrue. It totally ignores the reasons given for the change in
measure in the WT of 9/15/1909.

However, let me first present the article from Nov 1 1904 WT, so that one
may see under what circumstances the statement was made in the quote above:

<THE GREAT PYRAMID MEASUREMENTS.>

ARE we quite sure of the accuracy of the measurements
of the Great Pyramid's passages as
given in MILLENNIAL DAWN, Vol. III.? I
have seen another measurement of the downward
passage (3465 inches instead of 3416 inches), said to
be from Prof. Piazzi Smyth's writings, says a reader.

* * *

We have no reason to question the accuracy of
the figures given in DAWN III. They were all secured
from Prof. Piazzi Smyth's work entitled, <Our Inheritance>
<in the Great Pyramid.> Moreover the manuscript
of that chapter was submitted to Prof. Smyth by a
friend before it was published and no flaw in its figures
was noted. The illustrations are of Prof. Smyth's
preparation, too.
We remark, however, that Prof. Smyth's interest
centered in the upper chambers of the Pyramid, and the
passages leading upward to these. Much less care and
precision are manifested in his dealings with all other
parts of the Pyramid than with this. As an evidence of
this note the difference in the two drawings in VOL. III.
which show this downward passage and the "pit" at its
terminus. In the frontispiece the lower or level portion
of the downward passage is shown as running to
the axis line of the Pyramid, nearly one-half the
length of the "pit." The illustration showing "The
Passage System" of the Pyramid (MILLENNIAL DAWN,
Vol. III., page 333) shows this totally different--it
shows the depressed and broken floor commencing
before the vertical axis is reached. Examine the illustrations
carefully and note what we refer to.
The cut of page 333 is to a scale, and, being prepared
by the one Astronomer Royal of Scotland, it
should be accurate, yet the figures we have given
(3416 inches) reach (into the "pit" of this diagram,
--to the "pit" in the frontispiece) to the vertical
axis of the Pyramid. We cannot therefore see how
any <longer> measure for the passage could be possible.
Measure for yourself, using the scale given on the
diagram, page 333. If you have not the proper calipers
use a piece of stiff paper as your measuring line
and then apply it to the scale.
At the time of the Editor's visit to the Pyramid
in 1892 the downward passage was filled full of debris
and evidently had been long in that condition, as only
one Arab was found who had any knowledge of it.
He was quite an old man who many years before had
assisted Prof. Smyth. The Editor, therefore, like
other measurers of recent years, could ascertain nothing
new respecting the "downward passage."
<<<

Now I present pertinent material from the WT, 9/15/1909, regarding the
changes in Vol. III regarding the measurements of the GP, which is ignored
in the material presented in the website:

<The following are the changes made in "Studies in the>
<Scriptures" to harmonize with the foregoing presentations>
<on the subject of the New Covenant, its Mediator,>
<and the Church's justification by faith and acceptance as>
<the Seed of Abraham under the original Oath-Bound>
<Covenant of Grace:>

<VOLUME I.>

Page 113, line 16, "who hath sealed the Covenant with
his own precious blood," <changed to,> "whose precious
blood is to seal the Covenant."
Page 130, line 7, "Under the New Covenant the members,"
<changed to,> "Under the Covenant of Grace members."
Last line, "(in this life or the next)" <changed to,>
"(in the Millennial Age)."

<VOLUME II.>

Page 69, line 5, "sealed or," <changed to,> "secured."

<VOLUME III.>

Page 298, line 8, "but only for the remnant selected
from the twelve and the residue selected from among
the Gentiles," <changed to,> "It must first be sealed by the
blood (death) of the Mediator--Head and Body, from
Jews and Gentiles."
Page 342, lines 17, 18, 3416 inches, <changed to,> 3457
inches to agree with later accurate measurement, would
seem to mark 1915. The former figures were "paper
measure" from Piazzi Smith's illustration supposed to
have been drawn to a scale, but found inaccurate.
<<<

Other remarks concerning Russell being a spiritist, a Knights Templar
(Free)Mason (of York Rite, Allegheny Pa.), and believed in
healing-handkerchiefs, Enochian Magical planes, etc. are totally unfounded.
Russell was a believer in what later was called "pyramidology", as that word
was originally used, as study the Great Pyramid with a realization of its
corroboration of the Bible. The word has since been corrupted into applying
to all forms of pyramid beliefs, most of which I am certain Russell would
never any agreement with. Russell also used the concepts of phrenology in
several places, although he never endorsed all that phrenology says. The
winged-sun disk was used to illustrate Malachi 4:2, not for any occultic
reasons.

Another statement:
<<{TIAH 193) [actually, all that he is saying is that 50x50=2500 and
(50+1)x(50-1)=2499, which differ by 1. He seems unaware this would happen no
matter what number was used in place of "50"!]>>

The remarks here do not seem to me at all to reflect anything that Russell
was talking about; or perhaps the writer of the remarks was again trying to
be funny, or else the writer totally did not understand what Russell was
saying.

I haven't had time to examine all of the quotes (nor could I for I don't
have all the publications involved); however, the quotes I am most
particularly interested in are those of Charles Russell, as I am not with
the "Jehovah's Witnesses", but I am a Bible Student, as was Charles Russell.

Ronald R. Day
Restoration Light
http://reslight.addr.com/

Russell's works online can be found through:
http://www.geocities.com/~reslight/

afrikaman

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

> In article <813m1n$uq$1...@news2.tor.accglobal.net>,
> "afrikaman" <afri...@globalserve.net> wrote:
>
> > sometimes you make me mad......but, that's OK as you most often make
> me
> > laugh.
>
> I "make you"?

YES!...........please refer to my talk about the total interconnectedness of
all things.
so for once forget your babbling about *individual responsibilities for
their own actions* and believe that you can make people laugh or mad or cry
or kill.*

by the way, do you know that the Witnesses believe that one person's actions
can stumble another? (PLEASE READ THE WORD &STUMBLE& AS IT IS USED IN JW
SPEAK(!).......TO NEGATIVELY INFLUENCE ANOTHER(BELIEVER)
even their Christ is reported to have said in the bible that it is better
for those whose actions (amongst his witnesses) stumbles another to have had
a heavy stone tied to their neck and hauled into the sea. In his opinion,
this ghastly death is far better than the one any of his believers will die
if they stumble one another.
and here you are stubbornly holding on to your views on individual
responsibility at any rate and at all cost.....that's considering that you
even contradict the witness teachings on this by saying that even if the
witness teachings are wrong and lead to the sufferings of millions of
others.....not the preachers but the adherents are to blame.

> > will * THE GAME* be played on a Victual Board?
>
> The board will be a piece of wood with a picture of Naomi Campbell
> on a runway shellac'd into the surface. Why?

???????????

why not?
yes why not......
(why not(?) here stands on its own independent of our topic)
and is there any topic here?
why?
why should there be any?
then why not.........why shouldn't there be one.
if a topic is synonymous with ^^a direction^^ here' does that mean one or
both of us is/are lost?
by the way...........why do those who have and continue to seek all sorts of
modern communications gadgetry then claim to be *connected.*
I thought it was the ##disconnected## who seek *connection!*

> > by the way, the same Logical reasons that led to the conclusions that
> the
> > WBTBS cannot set the Tallyman up are also the reasons why the PB can
> never
> > ever be an Active witness.
> > although i must say here that my claims about the Witnesses not
> actively
> > setting anyone up including the kultKFs are based mostly on my
> > '''feelings.'''
> > and my feelings about witness stuff can be trusted.
>
> Well, I - for one - trust them! At the moment, anyway.... ;-)
>
> > i have not read Tallymans list.......and i don't want to, but if i did
> my
> > antenna-like sense about witness writings would pick out what is
> likely not
> > to be from them.
> > i don't think that reading the list is necessary that is why i have
> not read
> > it till now and most likely wont in the near future.
>
> Ho, boy! You're in *BIG* trouble now! It's not Tallyman's List!
> It's Prominent Bethelite's list!!!

I am not stupid.
I know that it originates from PB.
but it is also Tallyman's by association.
you have a problem with that assessment?

> I haven't read The List either, by the way, although I did glance at
> a few of its entries a couple months ago. Certainly a *daunting*
> piece of work, although I'm not much for believing that a name
> ("Jehovah's Witnesses" or "WTBTS", in this case) necessarily has
> the power to tie (and thus make reasonable comparisons between)
> statements and/or writings from *now* to statements and/or writings
> from *then*. It's not *really* the same organization now as it was
> then, because it consists of different individuals with different
> understandings. It just happens to have the same name. So I think
> such comparisons are invariably an "apples and oranges" kind of
> thing....

THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST MEMBER OF THEIR EARTHLY
ORGANIZATION WAS **ABEL** THE SECOND SON OF ADAM.
GIVE A LOCAL KINGDOM HALL A CALL ON THIS AND TELL THEM YOU DISAGREE.

> > and by the way why have you been looking for me during this my alleged
> > absence MMM?
>
> I just missed reading your posts, is all. From my perspective everyone
> is important, here. Everyone is part of this landscape that I so love
> drinking in on a daily basis.

I SEE, AND DO DRINK ON......HAPPY DRINKING!........MERRY DRINKING.
AS LONG AS YOU ARE SURE THAT THE WITNESSES WILL NOT CLASSIFY THIS NEWS ROOM
AS A #TABLE OF DEMONS#........BECAUSE AS SOON AS THEY DO THAT AND I CAN
ASSURE YOU THAT THEY WILL WHEN THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PLACE(!) THEY WILL
BE TRULY HORRIFIED THAT ANYONE WOULD COME IN HERE TO DRINK OF THE DISGUSTING
WATERS THAT FLOWS OUT OF HERE.
IF THEY FIND YOU SYMPATHETIC TO THEIR CASE......FOR REAL OR FROM THEIR OFTEN
OVER OVERACTIVE BUT RATHER FIXATED IMAGINATIONS.. THEY WILL THEN SET OUT TO
RE/CONVERT YOU.

SO HAPPY SPIRITUAL FOOD GUZZLING IN ADVANCE BOY!

> I guess "guzzling" is probably a more appropriate term than "drinking
> in", come to think of it.... ;-)

WHATEVER!