To AO-hole agents of TRB

Freethought110

Feb 25, 2004, 8:52:09 PM2/25/04
You have exactly 7 days from today 26/2/04 (25/2/04 northern hemisphere) to
provide conclusive and irrefutable documentary proof that you are not being
paid for your internet activities. Proof includes verifiable bank statements
going back 6 years of all your bank accounts, all your tax returns for that
period and a letter from both the uhj and the nsas of the us and uk
unequivocally stating you are not being paid by them or have been on a
payroll tied to their interests regarding your activities. Failure to meet
any single one of these requirements will result in my contacting the
Internal Revenue Service of the United States and the British tax office and
report the following individuals for _possible_ tax fraud and evasion: Pat
Koli, Susan Maneck, Sekhmet and Paul Hammond. I am deadly serious and do
not even feign to entertain the notion that I am kidding here. You have 1
week and no more.

Nima

Sekhmet

Feb 25, 2004, 10:10:12 PM2/25/04

LOL!
It doesn't matter if you're kidding or not; you won't get what you want either
way.

--Sekhmet

Susan Maneck

Feb 25, 2004, 11:22:06 PM2/25/04

>LOL!
>It doesn't matter if you're kidding or not; you won't get what you want
>either
>way.

Ah Sekhmet, you're no fun! I think we should play "I'll show you mine if you'll
show me yours."

Of course, I'll I'd be able to get from the NSA and the House of Justice are
receipts from the money I've given them!

But I say we share tax returns. Nima's first of course. Let's see if he can
hold down a job.

We should be told.

http://bahaistudies.net/susanmaneck/
http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st

Paul Hammond

Feb 26, 2004, 5:53:44 AM2/26/04
"Freethought110" <freetho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<djc%b.76576$Wa.3...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>...

> Pat
> Koli, Susan Maneck, Sekhmet and Paul Hammond. I am deadly serious and do
> not even feign to entertain the notion that I am kidding here. You have 1
> week and no more.
>
> Nima

Go see a doctor about your problem, Chickenshit.

Mr. Bad Judgement

Feb 26, 2004, 8:56:12 PM2/26/04

Sekhmet wrote:

> Nima wrote:
>
>>You have exactly 7 days from today 26/2/04 (25/2/04 northern hemisphere)
>>provide conclusive and irrefutable documentary proof that you are not being
>>paid for your internet activities. Proof includes verifiable bank statements
>>going back 6 years of all your bank accounts, all your tax returns for that
>>period and a letter from both the uhj and the nsas of the us and uk
>>unequivocally stating you are not being paid by them or have been on a
>>payroll tied to their interests regarding your activities. Failure to meet
>>any single one of these requirements will result in my contacting the
>>Internal Revenue Service of the United States and the British tax office
>>and
>>report the following individuals for _possible_ tax fraud and evasion: Pat
>>Koli, Susan Maneck, Sekhmet and Paul Hammond. I am deadly serious and do
>>not even feign to entertain the notion that I am kidding here.

Nima, I doubt you are kidding, but that hardly makes the matter serious
to me. "Deadly serious"? Not to worry! When you demand that I obey
you, then hold your breath and stomp your foot - it won't be deadly.
When you pass out, you'll start breathing again.

>> You have
>>1
>>week and no more.

Seriously (not) would you be so kind as to show Sekhmet, Susan, and
Paul, why you really belong in the killfile?

> LOL!
> It doesn't matter if you're kidding or not; you won't get what you want either
> way.

Sekhmet, who can say what he really wants. If I show bank statements
and tax returns, that won't show where I get all my money from. When I
get letters from the NSA, Nima can say that is proof that they lie about
their non-existent involvement.

Then there is the matter of scanning this stuff, and putting it on a web
site. When that is done, what evidence is there that I didn't doctor
the pictures anyway?!?!?!?

I say, let him show his first, and then I will laugh, say he is paid by
the Australian NSA AND the IRI, and that their denials show the extent
they will go to disavow their activities with Hazini!

Nima, when I hear from the IRS, I will post here about your misuse of
the US government to conduct your religiously motivated persecution, you
glaze eyed cultist, you. I'll also fill the IRS in on your "Luca
Brazzi" remarks. Capisce?

Oh, BTW, given that I think I've already told you, about a dozen times
now, to "get the goods first, then post", and you've posted this threat,
well ...

- Mr. Bad

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 1:59:00 AM2/27/04
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message

> LOL!
> It doesn't matter if you're kidding or not; you won't get what you want either
> way.

You now have 6 days.

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 2:00:03 AM2/27/04
sma...@aol.com (Susan Maneck ) wrote in message

> But I say we share tax returns. Nima's first of course. Let's see if he can
> hold down a job.

I make jobs. But tell us why were you fired from Berry College and why
are you under a gag order. We should be told about that.

You have 6 days.

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 2:02:19 AM2/27/04
"Mr. Bad Judgement" <kohliCUT...@ameritel.net> wrote in message

> Nima, when I hear from the IRS, I will post here about your misuse of
> the US government to conduct your religiously motivated persecution, you
> glaze eyed cultist, you. I'll also fill the IRS in on your "Luca
> Brazzi" remarks. Capisce?

Fill them in on whatever you want. I am taking your cultist ass down,
Kholi, and there are a whole army of people behind me. You have 6 days
until armageddon. Don't even entertain the slightest notion that I am
kidding. I plan to sodomize the whole lot of you cultists this year.

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 2:03:51 AM2/27/04
paha...@onetel.net.uk (Paul Hammond) wrote in message news:<c977f97b.04022...@posting.google.com>...

You have 6 days left, Palu, after which I'll come and visit you
sometime in prison after they put you away for tax fraud on monies
you've taken without declaring.

Palu wanna a jar of vaseline?

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 2:23:31 AM2/27/04
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message

> It doesn't matter if you're kidding or not; you won't get what you want either
> way.

Wanna bet?

Sekhmet

Feb 27, 2004, 8:22:40 AM2/27/04

That would be gambling, which I don't do.

Sekhmet

Feb 27, 2004, 8:37:09 AM2/27/04
Nima wrote:
>You now have 6 days.

6 days until my opportunity to suggest to the IRS that they or the other
agencies with which they're in communication in this post-9/11 world that it
might be to their benefit to look into the background, motives, and activities
of an individual with a middle-eastern-sounding name whose internet "chatter"
is full of race- and religion-based threats toward law-abiding British and
American citizens and who boasts of a history of violence and of having violent
friends?
Cool.
Or maybe someone is already checking-- how sure are you that those "private
investigators" who are supposedly following you around are actually private?

--Sekhmet

Susan Maneck

Feb 27, 2004, 11:59:21 AM2/27/04
>it
>might be to their benefit to look into the background, motives, and
>activities
>of an individual with a middle-eastern-sounding name whose internet "chatter"
>is full of race- and religion-based threats toward law-abiding British and
>American citizens and who boasts of a history of violence and of having
>violent
>friends?

And signs himself the Sword of God.

>Or maybe someone is already checking-- how sure are you that those "private
>investigators" who are supposedly following you around are actually private?

I still say they are pixies.

Sekhmet

Feb 27, 2004, 12:46:25 PM2/27/04
Susan wrote:

>Sekhmet wrote:
>>Or maybe someone is already checking-- how sure are you that those "private
>>investigators" who are supposedly following you around are actually private?
>
>I still say they are pixies.

Could be!

--Sekhmet

Cal E. Rollins

Feb 27, 2004, 12:45:47 PM2/27/04
Sehkmet,

Well actually all of us have been checked out by the Justice Department
as part of the Baha'i Connection. So don't go stirring up the fat for
the fire and make things worse. We haven't even gotten the fallout from
the David Kelly debacle in the Congress. --Cal

Cal E. Rollins

Feb 27, 2004, 12:40:11 PM2/27/04
Nima,

All you've got to do, if you suspect foul IRS play, is report it to the
IRS hotline or speak with a rep or write them. The IRS is some evil
folk and love to prowl around in our pinch purses. Right now, spurred
on by the ACLU, they're down on religion getting away with not paying
their fair share or pulling shennanigans. If you've got a hunch, play
it. That's how they do it in Las Vegas. I've done it with the Lotto
and haven't done badly. But I reported it to the IRS, though, so don't
go getting any ideas, buddy. --Cal

Sekhmet

Feb 27, 2004, 3:47:27 PM2/27/04

It's not me doing the stirring, Cal. I'm just pointing out to Nima that his
activities are likely to stir up trouble for him, not for the people he thinks
he's throwing to the wolves.

--Sekhmet

Cal E. Rollins

Feb 27, 2004, 4:43:33 PM2/27/04
Sehkmet,

What I'm saying is stirring the pot of veggies gets all the veggies
swirling around. The potatoes and carrots get it just like the lamb
bits and the peas in an IRS investigation, especially in regards to
Baha'is these days. --Cal

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 6:24:17 PM2/27/04
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20040227083709...@mb-m16.aol.com>...

> Nima wrote:
> >You now have 6 days.
>
> 6 days until my opportunity to suggest to the IRS that they or the other
> agencies with which they're in communication in this post-9/11 world that it
> might be to their benefit to look into the background, motives, and activities
> of an individual with a middle-eastern-sounding name whose internet "chatter"
> is full of race- and religion-based threats toward law-abiding British and
> American citizens and who boasts of a history of violence and of having violent
> friends?

Bring it on! Like I keep saying, you're core a racist, not to mention
you're a lot dumber than I thought. You do that, and see how fast a
media and human rights regime and Green parties who have lost all
patience with the NeoCon lies and bamboozlements which you people are
hand in glove with post-9/11 will jump on the case of you baha'is as
well, not to mention all the Muslim organizations which will be fully
appriased of such development on the part of baha'is vis-a-vis a
non-Muslim. Thankfully I have all my bases covered. I'm not so sure
you do. After that you think any of your interests in the ME,
especially your interests in the Gulf and those wealthy investors who
have camouflaged themselves for decades in Sa'udi Arabia, will be safe
ever again. Threatening me with that sort of thing has no effect on me
but massive, untold repercussions on you. Now, take some of your own
advice, and re-appraise your positions and the intimidations. You
should finally get it through your thick skulls that your own cultist
intimidatory behavior has serious consequences. And, btw, in case you
haven't realized Dan Aschcroft is no friend to American adherents of
an obscure Iranian founded cult such as yours.

> Cool.
> Or maybe someone is already checking-- how sure are you that those "private
> investigators" who are supposedly following you around are actually private?

Yep. Otherwise the FEDS here who are hot on their trail would've told
me differently. Besides OZ is not AmeriKKKa and we haven't legislated
our freedoms away via US Patriot/Homeland Security acts.

> --Sekhmet

5 days.

Freethought110

Feb 27, 2004, 7:10:46 PM2/27/04
sekhm...@aol.com.nz (Sekhmet) wrote in message news:<20040227082240...@mb-m16.aol.com>...

Of course you gamble. You've been playing Russian Roulet for quite awhile here :)

Sekhmet

Feb 28, 2004, 3:41:35 AM2/28/04
Nima wrote:
>Bring it on! Like I keep saying, you're core a racist, not to mention
>you're a lot dumber than I thought. You do that, and see how fast a
>media and human rights regime and Green parties who have lost all
>patience with the NeoCon lies and bamboozlements which you people are
>hand in glove with post-9/11 will jump on the case of you baha'is as
>well, not to mention all the Muslim organizations which will be fully
>appriased of such development on the part of baha'is vis-a-vis a
>non-Muslim. Thankfully I have all my bases covered. I'm not so sure
>you do. After that you think any of your interests in the ME,
>especially your interests in the Gulf and those wealthy investors who
>have camouflaged themselves for decades in Sa'udi Arabia, will be safe
>ever again.
>Threatening me with that sort of thing has no effect on me
>but massive, untold repercussions on you. Now, take some of your own
>advice, and re-appraise your positions and the intimidations. You
>should finally get it through your thick skulls that your own cultist
>intimidatory behavior has serious consequences.

You really ARE deluded if you think YOUR "intimidatory" behavior won't have
serious consequences, for you.

And, btw, in case you
>haven't realized Dan Aschcroft is no friend to American adherents of
>an obscure Iranian founded cult such as yours.

And he's _really_ no friend to obscure expatriate Iranians with major
psychological issues who can't even get his name right.

--Sekhmet

Sekhmet

Feb 28, 2004, 3:43:50 AM2/28/04
Nima wrote:

>Of course you gamble. You've been playing Russian Roulet for quite awhile
>here :)

Russian Roulette is not gambling when the gun is empty and everybody knows it
(except for you).

--Sekhmet

Mr. Bad Judgement

Feb 28, 2004, 10:05:07 AM2/28/04

Sekhmet wrote:

> Nima wrote:

(snip)

>>haven't realized Dan Aschcroft is no friend to American adherents of
>>an obscure Iranian founded cult such as yours.
>

> And he's _really_ no friend to obscure expatriate Iranians with major
> psychological issues who can't even get his name right.

Dan Ashseals? Jim Ashcroft?

- Mr. Bad

Sekhmet

Feb 29, 2004, 12:54:45 AM2/29/04