research on generational spirituality...

research.g...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2009, 4:15:37 PM4/13/09
Hi, friends. I am working on a book on the different generations alive
today, and how their spiritualities (and their approaches to religion
and faith) differ from one another. I am looking for people who would
be willing to fill out a questionnaire. This will really help me with
my research, but it also might mean that your words might end up as
part of the finished manuscript! Anyway, if you'd like to help, please
send me a private email to research.g...@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and interest,

John R. Mabry, PhD

wlhud...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 7:39:11 PM6/17/14
Hello John
found my way to your web site after having Crisis and Communion pressed
into my hands by a wise friend
Great Stuff, much to talk about and someday we shall
anyway, is your research project still on?
Peace,
Walter in San Jose