SourceWatch article "Bahai Faith" (mentioning legal action against OBF)

NUR

Mar 25, 2009, 8:26:25 PM3/25/09
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith

Baha'i Faith

The Baha'i Faith is a religion which grew out of Babism.[1] It was
"founded in Iran in the mid-19th century by Mirza Hoseyn 'Ali Nuri,
who is known as Baha` Ullah (Arabic: "Glory of God")."[2]. Baha'is
consider their faith to be "the youngest of the world’s independent
monotheistic religions. Founded in Iran in 1844, it now has more than
five million adherents in 236 countries and territories. Baha'is come
from nearly every national, ethnic and religious background, making
the Baha'i Faith the second-most-widespread religion in the
world."[3]

Numerous former members of the faith, most notably those adhering to
the Haifan Baha'i authority, have criticised the organisation for
engaging in various forms of coercion and authoritarian institutional
influence upon personal affairs in attempting to curb public criticism
and dissent amongst its members.[4][5].

Contents [hide]
1 Sects, Divisions and Organisations
2 The Haifan Baha'i Organisation
3 Famous Members
4 Contact
5 Resources and articles
5.1 Related Sourcewatch
5.2 References

[edit]Sects, Divisions and Organisations
In its current state, the Baha’i Faith is divided amongst several
sects, the most prominent of which is that based in Haifa Israel, and
affiliated with the Universal House of Justice. At least nine sects
identify themselves as members of the Baha'i faith.[6]

Orthodox Bahá'í Faith (the OBF Respondents, following Joel B.
Marangella);[7]
Bahá'ís Under Provisions of the Covenant (the other Respondents,
following Leland Jensen).[8]
The Bahá'í Faith or Bahá'í World Faith (the Movant NSA);
Tarbiyat Bahá'í Community (formerly known as Orthodox Bahá'ís Under
the Regency) (Rex King group).[9];
Bahá'ís Under the living Guardianship [10] (Donald Harvey as the third
Guardian and Jacques Soghomonian as the fourth Guardian), an
organization that is the successor to the Remey NSA [11]
Reform Baha'is[12];
Free Baha'is[13];
Unitarian Baha'is[14];
John Carre ("followers of Alif a Third Manifestation of God - the
third letter of the Greatest Name")
Within the Haifan Baha'i organisation, these groups are considered
dissidents, and amongst the wider Baha'i community there exists a
significant amount of controversy surrounding the various legitimacy
and authority claims of these groups.[15]

In 2008, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United
States (Wilmette NSA), launched unsuccessful legal action on behalf of
the Haifan Baha'is against the Orthodox Baha'i group, claiming breach
of an injunction preventing rival groups from using the name "Baha'i"
and certain related symbology.[16] The National Spiritual Assembly of
the Bahá'ís of the United States is currently appealing the ruling.
[17]

[edit]The Haifan Baha'i Organisation
Based in Haifa, Israel, the Haifan Baha'is operate under the authority
of the Universal House of Justice Universal House of Justice. The
faith is then administered country to country by National Spiritual
Assemblies, and finally by Local Spiritual Assemblies.[18]

The principles and goals to which the Haifan Baha’i Faith claims to
adhere include [19]:

The Oneness of Mankind
Universal Peace Independent Investigation of Truth
The Common Foundation of All Religions
The Essential Harmony of Science and Religion
The Equality of Women and Men
Elimination of Prejudice of All Kinds
Universal Compulsory Education
A Spiritual Solution to Economic Problems
As well as advocating the development and implementation of:

A World Super-State
A World Legislator
The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the
Baha'i Faith
A World Parliament
A World Police Force
A Supreme Tribunal
Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations (the
Administrative Order)
A single Universal Auxiliary Language
A permanent single currency
An international uniform tax
The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
The Haifan Baha’i organization also explicitly refers to the these
principles as elements of an approaching "New World Order", which is
understood as a system of beliefs and teachings based upon the life
and writings of their prophet founder, Bahá'u'lláh, and comprises a
set of political, spiritual and social principles which Baha'is
believe define the correct structure for the unification of mankind.
[20]

"It is towards this goal -- the goal of a new World Order, Divine in
origin, all-embracing in scope, equitable in principle, challenging in
its features -- that a harassed humanity must strive." (From the
Baha'i Writings).[21]

"In 1955, during the first decade review of the UN charter, the Bahá'í
International Community offered a statement to the United Nations,
based on ideas articulated nearly a century before by Bahá'u'lláh.
"The Bahá'í concept of world order is defined in these terms: A world
Super-State in whose favor all the nations of the world will have
ceded every claim to make war, certain rights to impose taxation and
all rights to maintain armaments, except for the purposes of
maintaining internal order within their respective dominions. This
State will have to include an International Executive adequate to
enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant
member of the Commonwealth; a World Parliament whose members are
elected by the peoples in their respective countries and whose
election is confirmed by their respective governments; a Supreme
Tribunal whose judgment has a binding effect even in cases where the
parties concerned have not voluntarily agreed to submit their case to
its consideration."[22]

However, Haifan Baha’is claim that what they refer to as a “World
Commonwealth” should not be considered as having any distinct partisan
political agenda.

Despite its claims to equality between the sexes, women are prevented
from being elected as members of the Universal House of Justice.[23]

[edit]Famous Members
In 1955, Time magazine reported that: "Famed Bahais are said to have
included Queen Marie of Rumania, Actress Carole Lombard,
Philanthropist Edith Rockefeller McCormick and President Wilson's
daughter, Margaret, who, Bahais believe, gave her father twelve of his
Fourteen Points straight from the writings of Baha'u'llah." [24]

[edit]Contact
Web: http://www.bahai.org (Haifan organization)

[edit]Resources and articles
[edit]Related Sourcewatch
Association for Baha'í Studies
Gregory C. Dahl
Universal House of Justice
Susan Maneck
Juan Cole
Margaret Woodrow Wilson
[edit]References
↑ "Babism" Browne, Edward G., Religious Systems of the World: A
Contribution to the Study of Comparative Religion (London: Swann
Sonnenschein), pp. 333-53, first published in 1889; this was written
for a later edition in 1890 and published again in 1901 - Joan Winters-
Typed and proofread by Graham Sorenson, April 1999.
↑ "Bahaism", accessed March 7, 2009
↑ About Us Baha'i Faith, accessed September 22, 2007.
↑ Juan Cole, "Fundamentalism in the Contemporary U.S. Baha'i
Community", Religious Studies Review, Vol. 43, no. 3 (March, 2002):
195-217, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Frederick Glaysher, The Baha'i Faith & Religious Freedom of
Conscience, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Frederick Glaysher, Nine Denominations, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Orthodox Bahá'í Faith, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Bahá'ís Under Provisions of the Covenant , accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Tarbiyat Bahá'í Community, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Bahá'ís Under the Living Guardianship, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Baha'i Guardian, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Reform Bahai's, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Free Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Unitarian Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ Juan Cole, "Fundamentalism in the Contemporary U.S. Baha'i
Community", Religious Studies Review, Vol. 43, no. 3 (March, 2002):
195-217, accessed online March 5, 2009.
↑ Judgment in favor of the Orthodox Bahá'í Faith, From the National
Bahá'í Council of the Orthodox Bahá'ís of the United States, May 2008,
accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ "Contempt Motion by Wilmette NSA against Orthodox Bahá'í Faith:
Parties await decision of Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in NSA's
appeal of decision finding Orthodox Bahá'ís were not in contempt",
accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ "A Just System of Government: The Third Dimension to World Peace",
Huddleston, John, The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (Ottawa: Baha'i Studies
Publications, 1987), accessed March 5, 2009.
↑ The Works of the Universal House of Justice, accessed March 5,
2009.
↑ Effendi, Shoghi (1938). "The Goal of a New World Order". The World
Order of Bahá’u’lláh. Wilmette, Illinois, USA: Bahá'í Publishing
Trust. pp. 34–35. ISBN 0877432317.
↑ "The Promise of Disarmament and Peace", Statement made available to
delegates of the first special session of the UN General Assembly
devoted to disarmament, New York USA, June 1982, accessed March 5,
2009.
↑ Bahá'í International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for
Charter Revision. May 23, 1955 (quoted from Baha'i World: Turning
Point For All Nations).
↑ Membership of the Universal House of Justice, accessed March 5,
2009.
↑ Heretics in Islam, Time, accessed March 25, 2009.

Retrieved from "http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha
%27i_Faith"
Category: Religion

NUR

Mar 25, 2009, 8:28:19 PM3/25/09

Seon Ferguson

Mar 26, 2009, 2:07:36 AM3/26/09

"NUR" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I can't believe I purposely left out those things while defending the Bahai
faith all those times. As I said I can not support any of this. I have a
question though.
Bahai's say all faiths lead to God but want all the religion's to come under
the umbrella of the Bahai faith. So if all religions lead to God why not
allow the followers to practice whatever religion they want? Also I have
another question for the Bahai's. How do you propose you force people to
follow your religion? ban all other religions? I keep saying the lawsuit
against the OBF is wrong but Wahid still thinks I am a phony.

All Bad

Mar 26, 2009, 6:31:35 AM3/26/09

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

AB: Hello? Anyone home? I don't see where the bahoooveyeyeyeys say they
are going to force people to follow their religion. Suppose I said to you,
"So, you intend to carve the moon up into slices of cheese and serve
everyone grilled cheese sandwiches, but how do you propose to bring the
cheese down to earth?", I would hope you could see that I asked a stupid
question, and that it is a stupid question because it assumes something that
is wrong. How could you possibly provide a serious answer to such a stupid
question?

> I keep saying the lawsuit against the OBF is wrong but Wahid still thinks
> I am a phony.

AB: Don't take it personal; I think he is just trying to do his job.

- All Bad

Seon Ferguson

Mar 26, 2009, 7:01:42 AM3/26/09

"All Bad" <AllBad_n...@md.metrocast.net> wrote in message

>>> Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith (the OBF Respondents, following Joel B.
>>> Marangella);[7]
>>> Bah¨¢'¨ªs Under Provisions of the Covenant (the other Respondents,
>>> following Leland Jensen).[8]
>>> The Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith or Bah¨¢'¨ª World Faith (the Movant NSA);
>>> Tarbiyat Bah¨¢'¨ª Community (formerly known as Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ªs Under

>>> the Regency) (Rex King group).[9];

>>> Bah¨¢'¨ªs Under the living Guardianship [10] (Donald Harvey as the third

>>> Guardian and Jacques Soghomonian as the fourth Guardian), an
>>> organization that is the successor to the Remey NSA [11]
>>> Reform Baha'is[12];
>>> Free Baha'is[13];
>>> Unitarian Baha'is[14];
>>> John Carre ("followers of Alif a Third Manifestation of God - the
>>> third letter of the Greatest Name")
>>> Within the Haifan Baha'i organisation, these groups are considered
>>> dissidents, and amongst the wider Baha'i community there exists a
>>> significant amount of controversy surrounding the various legitimacy
>>> and authority claims of these groups.[15]
>>>

>>> In 2008, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the United

>>> States (Wilmette NSA), launched unsuccessful legal action on behalf of
>>> the Haifan Baha'is against the Orthodox Baha'i group, claiming breach
>>> of an injunction preventing rival groups from using the name "Baha'i"
>>> and certain related symbology.[16] The National Spiritual Assembly of

>>> the Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the United States is currently appealing the ruling.

Ok so what does "The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella
of the Baha'i Faith" mean?
Also I think he is just an ex bahai who was disillusioned and believes
everyone who disagrees with one thing he says is a bahai agent and paid to
be out to get him. That's all. I won't say he's a phony just because he says
I am one. That would be childish.

All Bad

Mar 26, 2009, 7:03:36 PM3/26/09

> "All Bad" <AllBad_n...@md.metrocast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(snip)

>>> I can't believe I purposely left out those things while defending the
>>> Bahai faith all those times. As I said I can not support any of this. I
>>> have a question though.
>>> Bahai's say all faiths lead to God but want all the religion's to come
>>> under the umbrella of the Bahai faith. So if all religions lead to God
>>> why not allow the followers to practice whatever religion they want?
>>> Also I have another question for the Bahai's. How do you propose you
>>> force people to follow your religion? ban all other religions?
>>
>> AB: Hello? Anyone home? I don't see where the bahoooveyeyeyeys say
>> they are going to force people to follow their religion. Suppose I said
>> to you, "So, you intend to carve the moon up into slices of cheese and
>> serve everyone grilled cheese sandwiches, but how do you propose to bring
>> the cheese down to earth?", I would hope you could see that I asked a
>> stupid question, and that it is a stupid question because it assumes
>> something that is wrong. How could you possibly provide a serious answer
>> to such a stupid question?
>>
> Ok so what does "The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella
> of the Baha'i Faith" mean?

AB: I don't know. I googled "The unity of all the world's religions under
the umbrella"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22The+unity+of+all+the+world%27s+religions+under+the+umbrella%22&btnG=Search
and it looks like the phrase may be coming from conspiracyarchive.com and
pasted in to SW and then here.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm In turn,
it looks like the conspiracyarchive.com version is from Tex Marrs. Thus, it
is safe to say that you are asking me for comments on a cartoon caricature.
So, what can I say, "it's a joke"?

> Also I think he is just an ex bahai who was disillusioned and believes
> everyone who disagrees with one thing he says is a bahai agent and paid to
> be out to get him. That's all. I won't say he's a phony just because he
> says I am one. That would be childish.

W. Azal? Childishness? Yeah, I think it could go w/o saying. OTOH,
though, it is not at all inconceivable to me that someone pays this person
for his performances. I honestly can say I simply have no conclusive proof,
just a basis for inference, and a lack of contra-indications.

- All Bad

PaulHammond

Mar 26, 2009, 7:18:47 PM3/26/09
The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job put
together by Wahid (Wahid) and Atomised(who is MaybeIam101 here)

It's grown out of what was a stub in 2007, with those two being the
major contributors.

So, Seon, when Wahid is quoting this article, remember that he wrote
most of it, and it's not that surprising that it's couched in such a
way as to support his animus against the mainstream Baha'is.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith

click on the "History" tab, or the link below to see who wrote what
into that article when.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&action=history

Paul

NUR

Mar 26, 2009, 8:21:56 PM3/26/09
> Web:http://www.bahai.org(Haifan organization)
> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.

All Bad

Mar 26, 2009, 8:29:29 PM3/26/09
AB: You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
read Texe
Marrs!

> Orthodox Bah芍'赤 Faith (the OBF Respondents, following Joel B.
> Marangella);[7]
> Bah芍'赤s Under Provisions of the Covenant (the other Respondents,
> following Leland Jensen).[8]
> The Bah芍'赤 Faith or Bah芍'赤 World Faith (the Movant NSA);
> Tarbiyat Bah芍'赤 Community (formerly known as Orthodox Bah芍'赤s Under

> the Regency) (Rex King group).[9];

> Bah芍'赤s Under the living Guardianship [10] (Donald Harvey as the third

> Guardian and Jacques Soghomonian as the fourth Guardian), an
> organization that is the successor to the Remey NSA [11]
> Reform Baha'is[12];
> Free Baha'is[13];
> Unitarian Baha'is[14];
> John Carre ("followers of Alif a Third Manifestation of God - the
> third letter of the Greatest Name")
> Within the Haifan Baha'i organisation, these groups are considered
> dissidents, and amongst the wider Baha'i community there exists a
> significant amount of controversy surrounding the various legitimacy
> and authority claims of these groups.[15]
>

> In 2008, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bah芍'赤s of the United

> States (Wilmette NSA), launched unsuccessful legal action on behalf of
> the Haifan Baha'is against the Orthodox Baha'i group, claiming breach
> of an injunction preventing rival groups from using the name "Baha'i"
> and certain related symbology.[16] The National Spiritual Assembly of

> the Bah芍'赤s of the United States is currently appealing the ruling.

> [17]
>
> [edit]The Haifan Baha'i Organisation
> Based in Haifa, Israel, the Haifan Baha'is operate under the authority
> of the Universal House of Justice Universal House of Justice. The
> faith is then administered country to country by National Spiritual
> Assemblies, and finally by Local Spiritual Assemblies.[18]
>
> The principles and goals to which the Haifan Baha'i Faith claims to
> adhere include [19]:
>
> The Oneness of Mankind
> Universal Peace Independent Investigation of Truth
> The Common Foundation of All Religions
> The Essential Harmony of Science and Religion
> The Equality of Women and Men
> Elimination of Prejudice of All Kinds
> Universal Compulsory Education
> A Spiritual Solution to Economic Problems
> As well as advocating the development and implementation of:
>
> A World Super-State
> A World Legislator
> The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the

AB: I googled "The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22The+unity+of+all+the+world%27s+religions+under+the+umbrella%22&btnG=Search
and the phrase is coming from conspiracyarchive.com and

pasted in to SW and then here.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm In turn,
it looks like the conspiracyarchive.com version is from Tex Marrs. Thus, it

is safe to say that you working off of a cartoon caricature.

- All Bad

> [...]

> appeal of decision finding Orthodox Bah芍'赤s were not in contempt",

> accessed March 5, 2009.
> ∥ "A Just System of Government: The Third Dimension to World Peace",
> Huddleston, John, The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (Ottawa: Baha'i Studies
> Publications, 1987), accessed March 5, 2009.
> ∥ The Works of the Universal House of Justice, accessed March 5,
> 2009.
> ∥ Effendi, Shoghi (1938). "The Goal of a New World Order". The World

> Order of Bah芍'u'll芍h. Wilmette, Illinois, USA: Bah芍'赤 Publishing

> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.
> ∥ "The Promise of Disarmament and Peace", Statement made available to
> delegates of the first special session of the UN General Assembly
> devoted to disarmament, New York USA, June 1982, accessed March 5,
> 2009.

> ∥ Bah芍'赤 International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

NUR

Mar 26, 2009, 8:32:20 PM3/26/09
On Mar 27, 9:18 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:

"First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is
interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO,
that he is probably working for them."

-- Eric Stetson, September 2003

> The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job

Spoken like a true card carrying hack of the Haifan cult. BTW there
are 3 current contributors to the article: Michael Barker, myself and
Atomised.

NUR

Mar 26, 2009, 8:32:30 PM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 10:28 am, NUR <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Web:http://www.bahai.org(Haifan organization)
> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.

All Bad

Mar 26, 2009, 8:37:13 PM3/26/09
AB: You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
cite Texe Marrs as if he were a respected source, not a glaze eyed fanatic,
like you!

> Orthodox Bah芍'赤 Faith (the OBF Respondents, following Joel B.
> Marangella);[7]
> Bah芍'赤s Under Provisions of the Covenant (the other Respondents,
> following Leland Jensen).[8]
> The Bah芍'赤 Faith or Bah芍'赤 World Faith (the Movant NSA);
> Tarbiyat Bah芍'赤 Community (formerly known as Orthodox Bah芍'赤s Under

> the Regency) (Rex King group).[9];

> Bah芍'赤s Under the living Guardianship [10] (Donald Harvey as the third

> Guardian and Jacques Soghomonian as the fourth Guardian), an
> organization that is the successor to the Remey NSA [11]
> Reform Baha'is[12];
> Free Baha'is[13];
> Unitarian Baha'is[14];
> John Carre ("followers of Alif a Third Manifestation of God - the
> third letter of the Greatest Name")
> Within the Haifan Baha'i organisation, these groups are considered
> dissidents, and amongst the wider Baha'i community there exists a
> significant amount of controversy surrounding the various legitimacy
> and authority claims of these groups.[15]
>

> In 2008, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bah芍'赤s of the United

> States (Wilmette NSA), launched unsuccessful legal action on behalf of
> the Haifan Baha'is against the Orthodox Baha'i group, claiming breach
> of an injunction preventing rival groups from using the name "Baha'i"
> and certain related symbology.[16] The National Spiritual Assembly of

> the Bah芍'赤s of the United States is currently appealing the ruling.

> [17]
>
> [edit]The Haifan Baha'i Organisation
> Based in Haifa, Israel, the Haifan Baha'is operate under the authority
> of the Universal House of Justice Universal House of Justice. The
> faith is then administered country to country by National Spiritual
> Assemblies, and finally by Local Spiritual Assemblies.[18]
>
> The principles and goals to which the Haifan Baha'i Faith claims to
> adhere include [19]:
>
> The Oneness of Mankind
> Universal Peace Independent Investigation of Truth
> The Common Foundation of All Religions
> The Essential Harmony of Science and Religion
> The Equality of Women and Men
> Elimination of Prejudice of All Kinds
> Universal Compulsory Education
> A Spiritual Solution to Economic Problems
> As well as advocating the development and implementation of:
>
> A World Super-State
> A World Legislator
> The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the

AB: I googled "The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22The+unity+of+all+the+world%27s+religions+under+the+umbrella%22&btnG=Search
and the phrase is coming from conspiracyarchive.com and
pasted in to SW and then here.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm In turn,
it looks like the conspiracyarchive.com version is from Tex Marrs. Thus, it
is safe to say that you working off of a cartoon caricature.

AB: So, you return to one scene of your propaganda crimes to gloat, but
what about Bob and Diane? Do they look in here? What are they going to say
when they figure out who you are parrotting, propagandist? Will you last
until June, smearing lies all over sourcewatch.org?

- All Bad

> [...]

> appeal of decision finding Orthodox Bah芍'赤s were not in contempt",

> accessed March 5, 2009.
> ∥ "A Just System of Government: The Third Dimension to World Peace",
> Huddleston, John, The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (Ottawa: Baha'i Studies
> Publications, 1987), accessed March 5, 2009.
> ∥ The Works of the Universal House of Justice, accessed March 5,
> 2009.
> ∥ Effendi, Shoghi (1938). "The Goal of a New World Order". The World

> Order of Bah芍'u'll芍h. Wilmette, Illinois, USA: Bah芍'赤 Publishing

> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.
> ∥ "The Promise of Disarmament and Peace", Statement made available to
> delegates of the first special session of the UN General Assembly
> devoted to disarmament, New York USA, June 1982, accessed March 5,
> 2009.

> ∥ Bah芍'赤 International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

All Bad

Mar 26, 2009, 8:46:39 PM3/26/09
Starr*: I am and have been an Australian Citizen since 1991 and have paid
annual taxes from my company of approximately $50,000 per year for many
years. So lets clear Nima's sick sick spin up. OTOH, Nima has never held a
job except as the janitor for his parents apartments while collecting Oz
study monies, therefore, he never paid ANY taxes because his income was too
low. His parents were always looking for the rents he was supposed to have
collected while manning the apartments (and even brought police with them to
collect it while I was there)...so maybe there is money he hasn't claimed to
the tax office. His two identity bankruptcy is another matter. At least I
was smart enough not to give him any money except $60. I once wired to his
account when he was destitude. Too bad Harry Duran and others got taken for
ten thousand dollars each by him.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.bahai/msg/7247b89a27e4d432

Seon Ferguson

Mar 26, 2009, 9:02:12 PM3/26/09
This could go on and on and on...

"All Bad" <AllBad_n...@md.metrocast.net> wrote in message

Seon Ferguson

Mar 26, 2009, 9:01:32 PM3/26/09

"All Bad" <AllBad_n...@md.metrocast.net> wrote in message

Kind of like him calling me a nsa agent.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Mar 26, 2009, 9:33:27 PM3/26/09
CAUTION NON-BAHAIS

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Pat_Kohli

Pat Kohli, or Patrick Kohli, is a member of the Haifan Baha'i Faith[1]
who makes regular contributions to the USENET newsgroup
talk.religion.bahai[2]. He is a computer programmer who has worked on
software for various projects, including military systems.

Contents [hide]
1 Background
2 Articles and Resources
2.1 Related SourceWatch Articles
2.2 References
2.3 External Articles

[edit]Background
He "is a computer scientist assigned to 4.5.3.3. He works for PMA-231
as the Open Architecture (OA) IPT lead, in the OA/FORCEnet IPT of the
Network Centric Warfare IPT. Prior to this he worked at Saint Inigoes
for 4.5 and developed a prototype next generation flight data
recorder, using COTS components, to meet incident reporting,
maintenance and FOQA needs. Pat also supported the old PMA-282 which
did weapon control systems for guided missiles. Pat has an MS in
computer Information Systems from Florida Tech." [3]

"Pat Kohli, NCW Open Architecture Lead, demonstrated how the E-2/C-2
program office (PMA-231) is continuously evaluating and implementing
software modernization to facilitate transition of the existing E-2
operational flight program to an environment using commercially
available systems. Venlet said, "The Naval Aviation Enterprise has
embraced open architecture as a fundamental building block of weapon
system development from its very inception. Our government/industry
teams continue to leverage these open system strategies and concepts
in achieving reduction in overall development cycle times and
delivering increased system capabilities to the Fleet faster and
cheaper. The advantages of integrating open architecture designs and
contracting strategies are measurable and pronounced as is
substantiated by our E-2D Advanced Hawkeye and P-8 Multi-Mission
Aircraft development programs. The key to continued success will be
maintaining the close partnership with industry experts, as we provide
the right capabilities, at the right time and right cost to the joint
warfighter."The E-2 Hawkeye team has been representing and directly
supporting Venlet's executive office - the aviation domain lead for
open architecture initiatives - since June 2004, because of its role
as a battle management command and control platform and a central
network communications node in aviation. E-2 Program Manager Capt.
Randy Mahrsaid, "Today's evolving E-2 open architecture model paves
the way for a more mature system to be used by the E-2D prior to it
taking its place in the fleet."[3]

Pat Kohli has maintained a consistent web presence since the late
1990s, particularly on USENET, addressing both external critics and
dissenters within the Haifan Baha'i Faith tradition to which he
belongs [5]. In 1998, he voted against the creation of the USENET
group, talk.religion.bahai, as an un-moderated discussion forum for
issues relating to the Baha'i faith [4]. Official discussion regarding
the creation of this group may also be found at: [6]. He posts under
the handles Mr All Bad and All_Bad [5]

[edit]Articles and Resources
[edit]Related SourceWatch Articles
[edit]References
↑ Letter from Assistant Secretary, Kishan Manocha, on Behalf of
National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United Kingdom [1],
dated October 8, 2002, Accessed 17 February, 2009.
↑ Discussion Archive of USENET group Talk.Religion.Baha'i, [2],
Accessed February 17, 2009
↑ 3.0 3.1 Drema Ballengee-Grunst, "Assistant SecNav visits NAVAIR T&E
laboratory", November 10, 2005.
↑ Record of votes cast regarding the creation of the USENET group,
talk.religion.bahai,[3], Accessed February 17, 2009.
↑ Excerpt from USENET group talk.religion.bahai,[4], Accessed February
17, 2009.
[edit]External Articles

Retrieved from "http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Pat_Kohli"
Categories: United States | Religion | Military | War/peace

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Mar 26, 2009, 10:03:57 PM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 10:28 am, NUR <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Web:http://www.bahai.org(Haifan organization)
> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 1:10:06 AM3/27/09
On Mar 27, 10:29 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:

> AB:  You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
> read Texe
> Marrs!

Funny, the history tab shows that you, aka OWEN, put the illuminati
conspiracy link into that article, not us, and then had the temerity
to complain about its inclusion as somehow making the article non-
credible. BUT IT WAS _YOU YOURSELF_ WHO PUT THE LINK IN!

As soon as one thinks one has gotten a handle on the depth of your
core dishonesty and duplicity, you do something like this which
reinforces the truth that your core dishonesty and duplicity really
has no depth!

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 1:47:29 AM3/27/09
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Bob_Burton

Baha'i Faith Page

Hi Bob, As you think you've picked up on form your revert edit,it
seems that user Owen may have actually inserted the reference to a
dubious source in order to paint the inclusion of this article as
'conspiratorial'. Just for clarification on this issue, I have ensured
that all phrases/terminology used are directly quotable from Baha'i/
Baha'i related sources, including 'world police', "World Super
State"(here for example http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/se/WOB/wob-20.html),
"World Legislator" "World Parliament", etc, so any claims of unfair
emphasis on 'federalism' or a 'pro-world government agenda' are
utterly unfounded, as these professed values/ideologies are coming
straight from the horses mouth! I have tried to be as scrupulous as
possible about referencing, and will put up more sources from Baha'i,
or Baha'i affiliated authors if need be. Even if you look at the
reference which user Owen has a problem with, which it appears he
actually added himself [www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/
social_change_agents.htm#AO World Government Fronts, Psycho-social
Change Agents], this source also quotes primary Baha'i sources which
employ EXACTLY the same terminology (for example,
http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/newworld.html) as this
so-called 'conspiratorial' article. Thanks for keeping an eye on this.
Cheers --Atomised 00:10, 27 March 2009 (EDT)

Hi again Bob,

I've begun adding in even more references directly from Baha'i
sources, including for individual bulleted points. I believe Owen has
attempted to claim this page is in some way 'progaganda', and I
imagine there may be numerous future attempts at altering information
on it to cast it in that light. As my research suggests, attempting to
curb criticism in this way has also been an issue with this
organization in the past. Cheers --Atomised 01:35, 27 March 2009
(EDT)

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 1:47:38 AM3/27/09
> Web:http://www.bahai.org(Haifan organization)
> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 2:43:39 AM3/27/09
NOTE

From Mission Problems in New Persia, 1926, p. 83, 87 & 89 quoted by
William McElwee Miller in The Baha'i Faith: It's History and
Teachings, 1973, p. 289.

"...There is no conscience with them [ i.e. the Baha'is], they keep
to no principle, they tell you what is untrue, ignoring or denying
undoubted historical facts, and this is the character of both the
leader and the led...As to morality and honesty, the whole system has
proved disappointing...I have been in contact with many Baha'is, and
have had dealings with many and have tested many, and unfortunately I
have met not a single one who could be called honest or faithful in
the full sense of these words..."

Dr Sa'eed Khan [was] a highly-respected physician...who had as a
doctor treated the second widow of the Bab, and had for a lifetime
known intimately both Babis [i.e. Bayanis] and Baha'is in Tehran and
Hamadan.

On Mar 27, 3:47 pm, NUR <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Bob_Burton
>
> Baha'i Faith Page
>
> Hi Bob, As you think you've picked up on form your revert edit,it
> seems that user Owen may have actually inserted the reference to a
> dubious source in order to paint the inclusion of this article as
> 'conspiratorial'. Just for clarification on this issue, I have ensured
> that all phrases/terminology used are directly quotable from Baha'i/
> Baha'i related sources, including 'world police', "World Super

> State"(here for examplehttp://reference.bahai.org/en/t/se/WOB/wob-20.html),

> "World Legislator" "World Parliament", etc, so any claims of unfair
> emphasis on 'federalism' or a 'pro-world government agenda' are
> utterly unfounded, as these professed values/ideologies are coming
> straight from the horses mouth! I have tried to be as scrupulous as
> possible about referencing, and will put up more sources from Baha'i,
> or Baha'i affiliated authors if need be. Even if you look at the
> reference which user Owen has a problem with, which it appears he
> actually added himself [www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/
> social_change_agents.htm#AO World Government Fronts, Psycho-social
> Change Agents], this source also quotes primary Baha'i sources which

> employ EXACTLY the same terminology (for example,http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/newworld.html) as this

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 2:43:50 AM3/27/09
On Mar 26, 10:26 am, NUR <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Web:http://www.bahai.org(Haifan organization)
> Trust. pp. 34-35. ISBN 0877432317.

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 5:15:52 AM3/27/09
On Mar 27, 10:37 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:

> AB:  You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
> cite Texe Marrs as if he were a respected source, not a glaze eyed fanatic,
> like you!

Looking at the history, "Owen" was the one who added the link you
attribute to Texe Marrs. You, Pat Kohli/Owen, are the one who went
onto sourcewatch and added that link. And Bob Burton reverted it. And
what 'conspiracy' exactly do you think this article is "parroting"?
What cartoon caricature? Are you that STUPID? LOOK AT YOUR OWN
APPROVED WRITINGS! The article links to (amongst many others) these
sites:

http://www.bahai.com/Bahaullah/principles.htm

• The oneness of mankind.

• Universal peace upheld by a world government.

• Independent investigation of truth.

• The common foundation of all religions.

• The essential harmony of science and religion.

• Equality of men and women.

• Elimination of prejudice of all kinds.

• Universal compulsory education.

• A spiritual solution to the economic problem.

• A universal auxiliary language.

(bottom of the page attribution)
Adapted by permission from "Bahá'í Teachings for a World Faith".
Copyright © 1943, 1971, 1972 by the National Spiritual Assembly of the
Bahá'ís of the United States of America. All rights reserved.

http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/newworld.html

World Institutions

To develop a genuine world order there needs to be:

A World Government: to enact the laws required to satisfy the needs of
all peoples. It will have at its disposal the combined forces of the
world in order to maintain peace.
A World Parliament: The members of this should be elected by the
people in each country, and their election should be confirmed by
their respective governments.
A World Code Of Law: based on justice for individuals and for nations.
A World Tribunal: Its decision will be binding on all parties.
World Police Force: An international police force must be created,
dedicated to upholding justice with complete impartiality.
Universal Equality: Everyone must have the right to education and to
be equal before the law. There must be a universal bill of human
rights.
A World Language: A world language will be either chosen or invented.
This will be taught in all the schools of each country, in addition to
the mother tongue of the region.

(bottom of the page attribution)
Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Warwick.
Approved by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the
United Kingdom,
27 Rutland Gate, LONDON SW7 1PD.

All quotations are from the Bahá'í writings.

[...]

its consideration."[29]
↑ Bahá'í International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

Charter Revision. May 23, 1955 (quoted from Baha'i World: Turning
Point For All Nations).

You are amazing in what you think you can get away with. Or is that
your own writings sound like utterly authoritarian propaganda
themselves? Got something to hide from people who read Sourcewatch?

> [...]

> > ¡ü Baha'i Guardian, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Reform Bahai's, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Free Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Unitarian Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Juan Cole, "Fundamentalism in the Contemporary U.S. Baha'i

> > Community", Religious Studies Review, Vol. 43, no. 3 (March, 2002):
> > 195-217, accessed online March 5, 2009.

> > ¡ü Judgment in favor of the Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith, From the National
> > Bah¨¢'¨ª Council of the Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the United States, May 2008,
> > accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü "Contempt Motion by Wilmette NSA against Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith:

> > Parties await decision of Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in NSA's

> > appeal of decision finding Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ªs were not in contempt",
> > accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü "A Just System of Government: The Third Dimension to World Peace",

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 5:34:51 AM3/27/09
On Mar 27, 9:18 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job put
> together by Wahid (Wahid) and Atomised(who is MaybeIam101 here)
>
> It's grown out of what was a stub in 2007, with those two being the
> major contributors.
>
> So, Seon, when Wahid is quoting this article, remember that he wrote
> most of it, and it's not that surprising that it's couched in such a
> way as to support his animus against the mainstream Baha'is.

So Wahid skewed this material to his own end? You are truly, truly
pathetic, Paul.

http://www.bahai.com/Bahaullah/principles.htm

* The oneness of mankind.
* Universal peace upheld by a world government.
* Independent investigation of truth.
* The common foundation of all religions.
* The essential harmony of science and religion.
* Equality of men and women.
* Elimination of prejudice of all kinds.
* Universal compulsory education.
* A spiritual solution to the economic problem.
* A universal auxiliary language.

(bottom of the page attribution)
Adapted by permission from "Bahá'í Teachings for a World Faith".

Copyright (c) 1943, 1971, 1972 by the National Spiritual Assembly of
the

[...]

All Bad

Mar 27, 2009, 5:53:11 AM3/27/09
AB: The "World Government Fronts, Psycho-social Change Agents" web page at
conspiracy.archive lists these things as elements of the AO of the BF:
a.. A World Super-State
a.. A World Legislator
a.. A World Parliament
a.. A World Police Force
a.. A Supreme Tribunal
a.. Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations or the
democratic process (the Administrative Order)
a.. A single Universal Language
a.. A permanent single currency
a.. An international uniform tax
a.. The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
a.. The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the Baha'i
Faith
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm#AO

AB: At the "Online Dating Rights" thread Re: Ex-Bahais discuss the CULT and
its plans for WORLD DOMINATION, Frank Johnson posts in this URL and the
bulleted list on 28 January. You are in that discussion as truthseeker and
MaybeIam is there as well.

AB: On 5 March Atomised added in that list.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=409044&oldid=331975
to the article on the BF at sourcewatch.org.

AB: So, now where does the sourcewatch.org article reference the source
used?

AB: I have this odd suspicion that someone there was trying to help you, but
your paranoid self will have none of it. Trust your schizoid self more, and
your paranoid self less.

Good luck lasting there until June!
- All Bad

"NUR" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 6:02:13 AM3/27/09
wrote:

> [...]

> > A World Super-State
> > A World Legislator
> > The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the
>
> AB:  I googled "The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22The+unity+of+all+the+world%27...

> and the phrase is coming from conspiracyarchive.com and
> pasted in to SW and then here.http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm In turn,

> it looks like the conspiracyarchive.com version is from Tex Marrs.  Thus, it
> is safe to say that you working off of a cartoon caricature.
>
> AB:  So, you return to one scene of your propaganda crimes to gloat, but
> what about Bob and Diane?  Do they look in here?  What are they going to say
> when they figure out who you are parrotting, propagandist?  Will you last
> until June, smearing lies all over sourcewatch.org?

I am so utterly GOBSMACKED right now, Pat, I can hardly type!
Propaganda crimes! Smearing lies! WOW! You want to talk about
DELUSION! YOU are out of your mind.
What on earth is THIS: http://hikmat.susanmaneck.com/?

> [...]

> > ¡ü Baha'i Guardian, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Reform Bahai's, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Free Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Unitarian Baha'is, accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü Juan Cole, "Fundamentalism in the Contemporary U.S. Baha'i

> > Community", Religious Studies Review, Vol. 43, no. 3 (March, 2002):
> > 195-217, accessed online March 5, 2009.

> > ¡ü Judgment in favor of the Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith, From the National

> > Bah¨¢'¨ª Council of the Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the United States, May 2008,
> > accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü "Contempt Motion by Wilmette NSA against Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ª Faith:

> > Parties await decision of Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in NSA's

> > appeal of decision finding Orthodox Bah¨¢'¨ªs were not in contempt",
> > accessed March 5, 2009.
> > ¡ü "A Just System of Government: The Third Dimension to World Peace",

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 6:11:57 AM3/27/09
On Mar 27, 7:53 pm, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:

> AB:  The "World Government Fronts, Psycho-social Change Agents" web page at
> conspiracy.archive lists these things as elements of the AO of the BF:
> a.. A World Super-State
> a.. A World Legislator
> a.. A World Parliament
> a.. A World Police Force
> a.. A Supreme Tribunal
> a.. Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations or the
> democratic process (the Administrative Order)
> a.. A single Universal Language
> a.. A permanent single currency
> a.. An international uniform tax
> a.. The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
> a.. The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the Baha'i
> Faithhttp://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm#AO

> AB:  At the "Online Dating Rights" thread Re: Ex-Bahais discuss the CULT and
> its plans for WORLD DOMINATION, Frank Johnson posts in this URL and the
> bulleted list on 28 January.  You are in that discussion as truthseeker and
> MaybeIam is there as well.
>
> AB:  On 5 March Atomised added in that list.http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=409044...

> to the article on the BF at sourcewatch.org.
>
> AB:  So, now where does the sourcewatch.org article reference the source
> used?
>
> AB: I have this odd suspicion that someone there was trying to help you, but
> your paranoid self will have none of it. Trust your schizoid self more, and
> your paranoid self less.
>
> Good luck lasting there until June!

You really have no business calling anyone crazy, Pat. Sort yourself
out.

> - All Bad

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Mar 27, 2009, 7:35:36 AM3/27/09
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net
ipc...@yebo.co.za
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

helpi...@gmail.co.za
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
[...]

All Bad

Mar 27, 2009, 7:38:37 PM3/27/09

<maybe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Mar 27, 9:18 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job put
> together by Wahid (Wahid) and Atomised(who is MaybeIam101 here)
>
> It's grown out of what was a stub in 2007, with those two being the
> major contributors.
>
> So, Seon, when Wahid is quoting this article, remember that he wrote
> most of it, and it's not that surprising that it's couched in such a
> way as to support his animus against the mainstream Baha'is.

MIA1: So Wahid skewed this material to his own end? You are truly, truly
pathetic, Paul.

MIA1: http://www.bahai.com/Bahaullah/principles.htm

AB: This is a brilliant idea - see what the Bahooveyeyeyeys say about the
Bahooveyeyey POV! For example, Wahid's cartoon caricature had "The unity of
all the world's religions under the umbrella of the Baha'i Faith". This
prompted Seon to ask the Bahooveyeyeyeys how they intend to make everyone
practice their religion. Let's see if that is one of the ten points
below....

MIA1:

* The oneness of mankind.
* Universal peace upheld by a world government.
* Independent investigation of truth.
* The common foundation of all religions.
* The essential harmony of science and religion.
* Equality of men and women.
* Elimination of prejudice of all kinds.
* Universal compulsory education.
* A spiritual solution to the economic problem.
* A universal auxiliary language.

AB: Uhuh, not there. So we can use facts to check on lies.

- All Bad

MIA1:

(bottom of the page attribution)

Adapted by permission from "Bah│'┴ Teachings for a World Faith".

Copyright (c) 1943, 1971, 1972 by the National Spiritual Assembly of
the

Bah│'┴s of the United States of America. All rights reserved.

[...]

Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bah│'┴s of Warwick.
Approved by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bah│'┴s of the

United Kingdom,
27 Rutland Gate, LONDON SW7 1PD.

All quotations are from the Bah│'┴ writings.

"In 1955, during the first decade review of the UN charter, the

Bah│'┴

International Community offered a statement to the United Nations,

based on ideas articulated nearly a century before by Bah│'u'll│h.

"The Bah│'┴ concept of world order is defined in these terms: A world

Super-State in whose favor all the nations of the world will have
ceded every claim to make war, certain rights to impose taxation and
all rights to maintain armaments, except for the purposes of
maintaining internal order within their respective dominions. This
State will have to include an International Executive adequate to
enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant
member of the Commonwealth; a World Parliament whose members are
elected by the peoples in their respective countries and whose
election is confirmed by their respective governments; a Supreme
Tribunal whose judgment has a binding effect even in cases where the
parties concerned have not voluntarily agreed to submit their case to
its consideration."[29]

● Bah│'┴ International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

All Bad

Mar 27, 2009, 8:29:56 PM3/27/09

<maybe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

MIA1: You really have no business calling anyone crazy, Pat. Sort yourself
out.

AB: Bill, Bill, is it really you? Who is this Pat you are talking to?

AB: Do you know Atomiser? Are you Atomiser? Why is Atomiser copying from

"World Government Fronts, Psycho-social Change Agents" web page at

conspiracy.archive, and pasting in to Sourcewatch.org? Is there an
expectation that SW is really just another foaming, raving internet kook
site, eXposing the Bavarian Illuminati, etc. But you don't see internet
kooks at large, do you?

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 8:30:38 PM3/27/09
On Mar 28, 9:38 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:
> <maybeiam...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So Pat, would you care to explain the concept of the Most Great Peace-
platitudes excluded- in technical detail?

> MIA1:
> (bottom of the page attribution)

> Adapted by permission from "Bah¨¢'¨ª Teachings for a World Faith".

> Copyright (c) 1943, 1971, 1972 by the National Spiritual Assembly of
> the

> Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the United States of America. All rights reserved.

> http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/newworld.html
>
> World Institutions
>
> To develop a genuine world order there needs to be:
> A World Government: to enact the laws required to satisfy the needs
> of
> all peoples. It will have at its disposal the combined forces of the
> world in order to maintain peace.
>
> A World Parliament: The members of this should be elected by the
> people in each country, and their election should be confirmed by
> their respective governments.
>
> A World Code Of Law: based on justice for individuals and for
> nations.
>
> A World Tribunal: Its decision will be binding on all parties.
>
> World Police Force: An international police force must be created,
> dedicated to upholding justice with complete impartiality.
>
> Universal Equality: Everyone must have the right to education and to
> be equal before the law. There must be a universal bill of human
> rights.
>
> A World Language: A world language will be either chosen or invented.
> This will be taught in all the schools of each country, in addition
> the mother tongue of the region.
> (bottom of the page attribution)
>

> Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bah¨¢'¨ªs of Warwick.
> Approved by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bah¨¢'¨ªs of the

> United Kingdom,
> 27 Rutland Gate, LONDON SW7 1PD.

> All quotations are from the Bah¨¢'¨ª writings.

> "In 1955, during the first decade review of the UN charter, the

> Bah¨¢'¨ª

> International Community offered a statement to the United Nations,
> based on ideas articulated nearly a century before by Bah¨¢'u'll¨¢h.

> "The Bah¨¢'¨ª concept of world order is defined in these terms: A world

> Super-State in whose favor all the nations of the world will have
> ceded every claim to make war, certain rights to impose taxation and
> all rights to maintain armaments, except for the purposes of
> maintaining internal order within their respective dominions. This
> State will have to include an International Executive adequate to
> enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant
> member of the Commonwealth; a World Parliament whose members are
> elected by the peoples in their respective countries and whose
> election is confirmed by their respective governments; a Supreme
> Tribunal whose judgment has a binding effect even in cases where the
> parties concerned have not voluntarily agreed to submit their case to
> its consideration."[29]

> ¡ü Bah¨¢'¨ª International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

NUR

Mar 27, 2009, 9:06:20 PM3/27/09
It is pretty obvious that Pat Kohli is mentally ill. No doubt about it
anymore....

wrote:

> [...]

> maintaining internal order within their respective dominions. This
> State will have to include an International Executive adequate to
> enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant
> member of the Commonwealth; a World Parliament whose members are
> elected by the peoples in their respective countries and whose
> election is confirmed by their respective governments; a Supreme
> Tribunal whose judgment has a binding effect even in cases where the
> parties concerned have not voluntarily agreed to submit their case to
> its consideration."[29]

> ¡ü Bah¨¢'¨ª International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for

> Charter Revision. May 23, 1955 (quoted from Baha'i World: Turning
> Point For All Nations).
>

> >http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith
>
> > click on the "History" tab, or the link below to see who wrote what

PaulHammond

Mar 29, 2009, 10:23:59 AM3/29/09

NUR wrote:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=413455&oldid=413321

This is the only edit made by Owen ever to that article. Apparently
followed this weekend by you and May putting more poison in over the
following two days.

It looks like someone pointing out the source of this reference to me.

btw - I think we've pretty much ALL got a handle on the duplicity of
you, Nima, and your chief cheerleader.

How many spies do you have on Karen's Unenrolled group these days?
Can't get the staff, since you fired Starr, eh?

PaulHammond

Mar 29, 2009, 10:30:31 AM3/29/09

NUR wrote:

"I believe Owen has
attempted to claim this page is in some way 'progaganda',"

That's a pretty obvious basic fact, Nima.

The Baha'i article on Sourcewatch is basically your and Atomised's
baby.

Knowing how much you love and admire the Baha'i Faith, it don't take a
genius to work out that you'd do your best to present the Baha'is in
the worst possible light, using the most partial possible method of
presenting your sources.

We've already seen how you work at great length on THIS site.

(For example - did those Baha'i women arrested in Kish EVER actually
have sex with any muslims? Or is the IRI just trying its best to
imply that even though it's not true? - we know what YOU think,
because you just hate Baha'is (and Brits, and presumably Russians too,
since they had imperial interests in Iran around the same time...)

Who needs to be a genius to know what kind of impression an article
mostly written by Nima about Baha'is would give?

Paul

PaulHammond

Mar 29, 2009, 10:34:28 AM3/29/09

maybeiam...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Mar 27, 9:18 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> > The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job put
> > together by Wahid (Wahid) and Atomised(who is MaybeIam101 here)
> >
> > It's grown out of what was a stub in 2007, with those two being the
> > major contributors.
> >
> > So, Seon, when Wahid is quoting this article, remember that he wrote
> > most of it, and it's not that surprising that it's couched in such a
> > way as to support his animus against the mainstream Baha'is.
>
> So Wahid skewed this material to his own end?

Yes, of course he did.

> You are truly, truly
> pathetic, Paul.

And, as Nima's chief cheerleader, and the co-writer of the hatchet job
I'm criticising, you are of course an objective witness, with no
agenda to push!

Do you REALLY think people are that stupid, May?

Paul

PaulHammond

Mar 29, 2009, 10:38:26 AM3/29/09

maybeiam...@gmail.com wrote:

> > AB: I have this odd suspicion that someone there was trying to help you, but
> > your paranoid self will have none of it. Trust your schizoid self more, and
> > your paranoid self less.
> >
> > Good luck lasting there until June!
>
> You really have no business calling anyone crazy, Pat. Sort yourself
> out.

Weren't you just saying a little while ago that it was wrong to call
people you are arguing with crazy in debate?

Truly, truly pathetic, Maybeam!

Paul

All Bad

Mar 29, 2009, 10:51:58 AM3/29/09

"PaulHammond" <paha...@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message

NUR wrote:

> On Mar 27, 10:29 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
> wrote:
> > AB: You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
> > read Texe
> > Marrs!
>
> Funny, the history tab shows that you, aka OWEN, put the illuminati
> conspiracy link into that article, not us, and then had the temerity
> to complain about its inclusion as somehow making the article non-
> credible. BUT IT WAS _YOU YOURSELF_ WHO PUT THE LINK IN!
>

> As soon as one thinks one has gotten a handle on the depth of your
> core dishonesty and duplicity, you do something like this which
> reinforces the truth that your core dishonesty and duplicity really
> has no depth!

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=413455&oldid=413321

PH: This is the only edit made by Owen ever to that article. Apparently

followed this weekend by you and May putting more poison in over the
following two days.

AB: It looks like Atomised got the list of Baha'i social goals from some
blatant conspiracist web site. I pointed it out here and Owen corrected the
citation to show the actual source. Apparently Atomised complained to Bob
Burton, who reversed the edit
(http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User:Atomised). Then Owen took
the big crayons out for Bob on Bob's user page, where Wahid ignored the
facts pointed out
(http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Bob_Burton) and
pretended that it was not just shown that on multiple points, the list in
question comes from the conspiracists and was shown in January to Wahid and
MaybeAtomised
(http://www.online-dating-rights.com/forum/index.php?topic=1185.60). Though
Wahid asserts the list is from Baha'i sources, unlike Owen, he offers not
one link to support his assertion. Then he does the gugajubjazz that there
is a vast bahooooveyeyey conspiracy and Owen is the only member, using all
the handles and lying about it. His rationale is that we are using the same
diction, phraseology, choice of words and argumentation. I have to grant
him some points here on diction and argumentation. The Americans do use the
American spellings: labor, center, defense, etc and the Brits, Ozzies,
Nzzies, and others use labour, centre, and defence. Also, Owen acknowledged
reading TRB and did use some of the points I pointed out. This is probably
the big connection: the _cogent_ use of _evidence_ in the argument, rather
than the Hazinically correct approach of argument by assertion, followed by
demands that the adversary disprove the assertion. Oh, that is right, Wahid
did not demand a disproof of his assertions, since they had already been
disproved. Oh well.

AB: Good do see you back. I wonder what Wahid and May will make of your
'sudden reappearance'!?!?!?!

PH: It looks like someone pointing out the source of this reference to me.

AB: Can't follow the sources on Sourcewatch.org, if W. Azal has any say in
the matter.

PH: btw - I think we've pretty much ALL got a handle on the duplicity of

you, Nima, and your chief cheerleader.

AB: How long will it take Diane to figure out?

- All Bad

PH: How many spies do you have on Karen's Unenrolled group these days?

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2009, 5:47:19 PM3/29/09

Look at you guys, jumping up and down, crying foul. It's so UNFAIR,
it's so UNFAIR and so BIASED! Looking at the article, almost every one
of those references (except for the critical references from Juan Cole
and Fred Glaysher) is an official Baha'i source. But still somehow
they're 'skewed'? How does that work?

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2009, 6:13:14 PM3/29/09
On Mar 30, 12:51 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:
> "PaulHammond" <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message

> NUR wrote:
> > On Mar 27, 10:29 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
> > wrote:
> > > AB: You are still parrotting some Bavarian Illuminati conspiracists who
> > > read Texe
> > > Marrs!
>
> > Funny, the history tab shows that you, aka OWEN, put the illuminati
> > conspiracy link into that article, not us, and then had the temerity
> > to complain about its inclusion as somehow making the article non-
> > credible. BUT IT WAS _YOU YOURSELF_ WHO PUT THE LINK IN!
>
> > As soon as one thinks one has gotten a handle on the depth of your
> > core dishonesty and duplicity, you do something like this which
> > reinforces the truth that your core dishonesty and duplicity really
> > has no depth!

> http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=413455...

> PH: This is the only edit made by Owen ever to that article.  Apparently
> followed this weekend by you and May putting more poison in over the
> following two days.
>
> AB:  It looks like Atomised got the list of Baha'i social goals from some
> blatant conspiracist web site.  I pointed it out here and Owen corrected the
> citation to show the actual source.  Apparently Atomised complained to Bob
> Burton, who reversed the edit

Actually, if you look at the history CAREFULLY, Bob reverted the edit
BEFORE Atomised wrote anything on Bob's page. You liar, Pat.

Figure out WHAT?

> - All Bad
>
> PH: How many spies do you have on Karen's Unenrolled group these days?
> Can't get the staff, since you fired Starr, eh?

BTW, how about you explain the Most Great Peace like I suggested. I
love how you keep making such a fuss about 'conspiracy theories'. How
about this? A interesting little document entitled "The Spiritual
Conquest of the Planet" from Palabra publications "SUPPLEMENT.
Systematic Unfoldment of the Divine Plan. Unfoldment of the Bahá’í
Faith. The Spiritual Conquest of the Planet. Our Response to Plans".
Nobody even needs to make this stuff up!

www.palabrapublications.info/list/pdf/scp_handout.pdf

http://palabrapublications.info/

Philosophy

Palabra Publications is an organization dedicated to the production
and dissemination of teaching, deepening, and training institute
course materials at low costs. These materials strive to address the
spiritual education needs of diverse peoples with a variety of books,
such as those described below.

http://www.palabrapublications.info/books/train.html

"At the request of the Ruhi Institute, Palabra Publications is helping
to make its materials available worldwide in English, Spanish, French,
Persian and Arabic. Several other organizations are also authorized to
distribute the materials in these five languages. You can find out
more by clicking here."

All Bad

Mar 29, 2009, 7:49:33 PM3/29/09

<maybe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

MIA1: Actually, if you look at the history CAREFULLY, Bob reverted the

edit
BEFORE Atomised wrote anything on Bob's page. You liar, Pat.

AB: Ah Bill, there is just a lot you don't know about SW, like reading. W/
all the stuff that Wahid has posted about it here, I've started to learn a
thing or two ... okay, I really learned to read beforehand. I wrote that it
appeared to me that Atomised had complained to Bob, because I can read Bob
agreeing with Atomised:
"Hi Atomised, yes that references change struck me as strange and thanks
for sticking to primary sources -- it makes the content of the article more
credible for readers and researchers. cheers --Bob Burton 04:27, 27 March
2009 (EDT)"
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User:Atomised

AB: So, though I don't see the complaint, I infer it because I read the
response.

AB: Also said that _Bob_ reverted the edit. Look on the right side of this
page:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith&diff=413462&oldid=413461

AB: But you said that Pat is lying about something? What are you going on
about, Bill?

AB: Have you figure out that Atomised was mistaken on the reference for the
list? You did see that list back in January at the international whatever
dating and hating on TJC web site. You did see where it was from.

MIA1: Figure out WHAT?

AB: Figure out _who_.

> - All Bad
>
> PH: How many spies do you have on Karen's Unenrolled group these days?
> Can't get the staff, since you fired Starr, eh?

MIA1: BTW, how about you explain the Most Great Peace like I suggested. I

AB: Baha'u'llah wrote, "We desire but the good of the world and the
happiness of the nations; yet they deem Us a stirrer up of strife and
sedition worthy of bondage and banishment.... That all nations should become
one in faith and all men as brothers; that the bonds of affection and unity
between the sons of men should be strengthened; that diversity of religion
should cease, and differences of race be annulled — what harm is there in
this?... Yet so it shall be; these fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars
shall pass away, and the `Most Great Peace' shall come.... Yet do We see
your kings and rulers lavishing their treasures more freely on means for the
destruction of the human race than on that which would conduce to the
happiness of mankind.... These strifes and this bloodshed and discord must
cease, and all men be as one kindred and one family.... Let not a man glory
in this, that he loves his country; let him rather glory in this, that he
loves his kind...." I don't have the citation. Do you know what tablet
this is from? Do you really care?

MIA1: love how you keep making such a fuss about 'conspiracy theories'.

AB: It is a big problem for SW. In the US and in perhaps other countries,
the government misled people about WMD as a rationale for invasion of Iraq.
This was bad for all concerned. It is important that propaganda be exposed,
particularly government lies. Coincidentally, "the government is lying
about ..." is standard fare from the conspiracists. Copying and pasting
conspiracist pablum, and pasting in to SW, as Atomised did, is one of the
worst things you can do to damage SW, even worse than biasing one page or
two, and lying about the paste, either overtly, or covertly, as Atomised may
be doing now, might be worse. Pasting from the conspiracists makes SW look
like just another internet kook site, and it gives the public no credible
alternative to state sanctioned propaganda which got us in so much trouble
six years ago. I did not know I was making such a fuss over it, but I hope
you can get a better appreciation how damaging this was for Atomised, and
possibly Wahid, to do this to Sourcewatch.org.

- All Bad

All Bad

Mar 29, 2009, 7:58:56 PM3/29/09

On Mar 30, 12:34 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> maybeiam...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Mar 27, 9:18 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> > > The Sourcewatch article appears to be mostly a hatchet job put
> > > together by Wahid (Wahid) and Atomised(who is MaybeIam101 here)
>
> > > It's grown out of what was a stub in 2007, with those two being the
> > > major contributors.
>
> > > So, Seon, when Wahid is quoting this article, remember that he wrote
> > > most of it, and it's not that surprising that it's couched in such a
> > > way as to support his animus against the mainstream Baha'is.
>
> > So Wahid skewed this material to his own end?
>
> Yes, of course he did.
>
> > You are truly, truly
> > pathetic, Paul.
>
> And, as Nima's chief cheerleader, and the co-writer of the hatchet job
> I'm criticising, you are of course an objective witness, with no
> agenda to push!
>
> Do you REALLY think people are that stupid, May?
>
> Paul

MIA1: Look at you guys, jumping up and down, crying foul. It's so UNFAIR,

it's so UNFAIR and so BIASED! Looking at the article, almost every one
of those references (except for the critical references from Juan Cole
and Fred Glaysher) is an official Baha'i source. But still somehow
they're 'skewed'? How does that work?

AB: Look at you jumping up and down and crying foul. FOUL!

AB: Terry Melenson wrote the "World Government Fronts, Psycho-social Change
Agents" essay in November 2004 and it includes the following list as things
it is said to advocate:
a.. A World Super-State
b.. A World Legislator
c.. A World Parliament
d.. A World Police Force
e.. A Supreme Tribunal
f.. Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations or the

democratic process (the Administrative Order)

g.. A single Universal Language
h.. A permanent single currency
i.. An international uniform tax
j.. The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
k.. The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the
Baha'i Faith
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm#AO

AB: In January, Frank Johnson posted that list at the Online Dating Rights
website, complete with correct reference, on a discussion thread you and
Wahid participated in:
http://www.online-dating-rights.com/forum/index.php?topic=1185.60

AB: In March, Atomised posted that list as part of the article on the BF at
SW. I corrected the reference, and in the discussion page pointed out what
I had done and why. Atomised and Wahid made a big deal about me correcting
the reference. Now you are having a big deal about it too. I did something
right. Go pick on Wahid for picking on me for doing something right.

AB: Oh, yeah, and even though those other references are from allegedly
unbiased sources, did anyone check them? I checked one and found it wrong.

- All Bad

maybe...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2009, 9:16:06 PM3/29/09
On Mar 30, 9:58 am, "All Bad" <AllBad_notrea...@md.metrocast.net>
wrote:
> <maybeiam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Baha'i Faithhttp://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/social_change_agents.htm#AO

> AB: In January, Frank Johnson posted that list at the Online Dating Rights
> website, complete with correct reference, on a discussion thread you and
> Wahid participated in:http://www.online-dating-rights.com/forum/index.php?topic=1185.60
>
> AB: In March, Atomised posted that list as part of the article on the BF at
> SW.  I corrected the reference, and in the discussion page pointed out what
> I had done and why.  Atomised and Wahid made a big deal about me correcting
> the reference.  Now you are having a big deal about it too.  I did something
> right.  Go pick on Wahid for picking on me for doing something right.

So you are in fact "Owen". Good to know.

> AB:  Oh, yeah, and even though those other references are from allegedly
> unbiased sources, did anyone check them?  I checked one and found it wrong.
>
> - All Bad

http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/newworld.html

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

In world politics frequent reference is now made to a New World Order.
Bahá'ís are among those who very much welcome this development. In the
latter half of the nineteenth century, Bahá'u'lláh, the Founder of the
Bahá'í Faith, set out a clear framework for a new world order, and
communicated this in writing to the rulers of the time. In 1985 the
Universal House of Justice, the world body of theBahá'í community, in
its statement entitled, "The Promise of World Peace", analysed the
current state of the world and restated Bahá'u'lláh's plan, laying out
a possible path towards world peace and world order.
[...]

A Model for the Future
The Bahá'í administrative structure already exists at a local,
national and international level and can be taken as a model for
future society. People are elected to the Bahá'í bodies solely on
merit, without any nominations or canvassing. In the Bahá'í system,
power is devolved to the lowest possible level, and is given to
groups, not to individuals.

Consultation at all levels is a key part of Bahá'í administration. The
main local community meeting consists of prayer, consultation and
social interaction, designed to foster a spirit of unity and co-
operation. Bahá'u'lláh's call, more than 100 years ago, is still
waiting to be answered by the world at large. The beginning of the new
world order is within our reach.

Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Warwick.

Approved by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the
United Kingdom,
27 Rutland Gate, LONDON SW7 1PD.

All quotations are from the Bahá'í writings.

www.palabrapublications.info/list/pdf/scp_handout.pdf

From Baha'i publisher officially connected with the Ruhi Institute
(http://www.palabrapublications.info/books/train.html):

"The Spiritual Conquest of the Planet
SUPPLEMENT. Systematic
Unfoldment of the Divine Plan. Unfoldment of
the Bahá’í Faith. . Our
Response to Plans"
www.palabrapublications.info/list/pdf/scp_handout.pdf

http://www.palabrapublications.info/list/over.html

Philosophy

"Palabra Publications is an organization dedicated to the production
and dissemination of teaching, deepening, and training institute
course materials at low costs. These materials strive to address the
spiritual education needs of diverse peoples with a variety of books,
such as those described below."
http://www.palabrapublications.info/books/train.html

Training Institute Materials

At the request of the Ruhi Institute, Palabra Publications is helping
to make its materials available worldwide in English, Spanish,
French,
Persian and Arabic. Several other organizations are also
authorized to
distribute the materials in these five languages. You
can find out
more by clicking here.

This publisher also distributes numerous other UHJ materials,
including
Messages from the Universal House of Justice
Turning Point
Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice
and Supplementary Material
1996–2006

Beginning with the Four Year Plan in 1996, the Universal House of
Justice set a new course in the teaching work for individuals,
communities, and institutions. “The next four years,” the Supreme
Body
wrote, “will represent an extraordinary period in the history of
our
Faith, a turning point of epochal magnitude.” So potent were the
implications of that Plan, that its single aim of advancing the
process of entry by troops was carried forward into a series of
plans,
to span twenty-five years until the end the first century of
the
Formative Age in 2021. This book contains selected messages from
the
Universal House of Justice and other documents that guided the
learning process of the Bahá’í world over the course of a decade,
from
1996-2006, resulting in profound changes in consciousness and
systematic action. By the end of this period, the House of Justice
concluded, “The elements required for a concerted effort to infuse
the
diverse regions of the world with the spirit of Bahá’u’lláh’s
Revelation have crystallized into a framework for action that now
needs only to be exploited.”
The book is divided into three parts. Part I includes forty messages
from the Universal House of Justice, from December 26, 1995 to Ridván
2006. Part II involves an exploration of particular themes, such as
“Learning in Action,” “Learning to Maintain Focus,” and “Learning to
Administer Growth,” that includes copious extracts from messages
written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice to individuals
and
National Assemblies. Part III contains a number of supporting
documents from this period which were approved by the House of
Justice
or prepared by the International Teaching Centre, such as
“Training
Institutes” and “Building Momentum.” This volume serves as
significant resource, tracing the evolution of thought over this
important period and outlining the essential concepts that guide
current activities for expansion and consolidation in clusters
worldwide. Through continued study and reflection on these and other
materials, Bahá’ís will gain a clearer vision of the “methodological
pattern of functioning” and the culture of learning that has come to
characterize the efforts of Bahá’í individuals, institutions, and
communities.
Author: Compilation
Price: $12.00
DOWNLOAD PDF
The Five Year Plan, 2006-2011, 2nd edition
Messages of the Universal
House of Justice
This compilation contains letters of the Universal House of Justice
initiating the Five Year Plan 2006-2011. At this time the Bahá’ís of
the world enter the midpoint of that series of Plans, beginning in
1996 and continuing for a quarter century until the year 2021, which
all focus on a single aim—advancing the process of entry by troops.
The compilation includes the Ridván 2006 letter, the Ridván 2005
letter and three letters from December 2005: the letter dated 27
December 2005, to the Conference of the Continental Boards of
Counsellors; the letter dated 28 December 2005, to all National
Spiritual Assemblies; and the letter dated 31 December 2005, to the
Bahá’ís of the World.
Author: Compilation
Price: $1.00
DOWNLOAD PDF
The Five Year Plan, 2001-2006
Messages from the Universal House of
Justice
This compilation contains the letters of the Universal House of
Justice that trace the efforts of the Bahá’í world after the Four
Year
Plan, through the Twelve Month Plan, and into the Five Year
Plan. It
also includes an appendix offering the document, “Building
Momentum,”
prepared by the International Teaching Centre in April
2003 to assess
the progress of the Plan’s first two years.
Author:
Compilation
Price: $3.00
The Four Year Plan
Messages of the Universal House of Justice
Contains the nine Ridván messages that introduce the Four Year Plan
all regions of the world and two introductory messages from
December
1996.
Author: Compilation
Price: $1.00
Learning to Respond to Emerging New Realities
Messages from the
Universal House of Justice

All Bad

Mar 29, 2009, 10:00:43 PM3/29/09

<maybe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

MIA1: So you are in fact "Owen". Good to know.

AB: Don't be so sure. MaybeIAm and MaybeIAmNot. In the previous post I
was responding to your posturing that I was jumping up and down and crying.
I inferred that you were referring to _my_ messages, like this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.bahai/msg/d37bc8e9570e06ad
where I do correct the reference, as I described above. But do keep
trying, Bill.

- All Bad

[...]

From Baha'i publisher officially connected with the Ruhi Institute
(http://www.palabrapublications.info/books/train.html):

"The Spiritual Conquest of the Planet ?SUPPLEMENT. Systematic
Unfoldment of the Divine Plan. Unfoldment of ?the Bahá'í Faith. . Our
Response to Plans"
[...]

a ?significant resource, tracing the evolution of thought over this

important period and outlining the essential concepts that guide
current activities for expansion and consolidation in clusters
worldwide. Through continued study and reflection on these and other
materials, Bahá'ís will gain a clearer vision of the "methodological
pattern of functioning" and the culture of learning that has come to
characterize the efforts of Bahá'í individuals, institutions, and

communities. ?Author: Compilation ?Price: $12.00
DOWNLOAD PDF
The Five Year Plan, 2006-2011, 2nd edition ?Messages of the Universal

House of Justice
This compilation contains letters of the Universal House of Justice
initiating the Five Year Plan 2006-2011. At this time the Bahá'ís of
the world enter the midpoint of that series of Plans, beginning in
1996 and continuing for a quarter century until the year 2021, which

all focus on a single aim-advancing the process of entry by troops.

The compilation includes the Ridván 2006 letter, the Ridván 2005
letter and three letters from December 2005: the letter dated 27
December 2005, to the Conference of the Continental Boards of
Counsellors; the letter dated 28 December 2005, to all National
Spiritual Assemblies; and the letter dated 31 December 2005, to the

Bahá'ís of the World. ?Author: Compilation ?Price: $1.00
DOWNLOAD PDF
The Five Year Plan, 2001-2006 ?Messages from the Universal House of

Justice
This compilation contains the letters of the Universal House of
Justice that trace the efforts of the Bahá'í world after the Four

Year ?Plan, through the Twelve Month Plan, and into the Five Year
Plan. It ?also includes an appendix offering the document, "Building
Momentum," ?prepared by the International Teaching Centre in April
2003 to assess ?the progress of the Plan's first two years. ?Author:
Compilation ?Price: $3.00
The Four Year Plan ?Messages of the Universal House of Justice

Contains the nine Ridván messages that introduce the Four Year Plan

to ?all regions of the world and two introductory messages from
December ?1996. ?Author: Compilation ?Price: $1.00
Learning to Respond to Emerging New Realities ?Messages from the
Universal House of Justice

NUR

paha...@onetel.net.uk

Mar 30, 2009, 6:56:43 PM3/30/09
> they're 'skewed'? How does that work?- Hide quoted text -

I've pointed out that you and Nur are biased observers with an agenda
to push, and that it's pretty likely that your SOurcewatch article
will be as unreliable and biased as its writers.

You're the one jumping up and down.

Do you think that's unfair comment or observation from me?

And Nima did a REALLY good jumping up and down dance after I posted
some comments from Diane Farsetta here, didn't he? He went and posted
screeds over at sourcewatch accusing Diane of associating with
undesirables!

What a wanker!

Paul

maybe...@gmail.com

Author: Compilation
Price: $1.00
Learning to Respond to Emerging New Realities
Messages from the
Universal House of Justice
This compilation contains two letters addressed to the National
Spiritual Assembly of the United States: the letter dated 19 October
2005, written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice including
its enclosure Impact of Growth on Administration Processes dated July
2005, which was prepared by the International Teaching Centre. Also
included is the letter dated 5 January 2006, written on behalf of the
Universal House of Justice.
Author: Compilation
Price: $1.00
DOWNLOAD PDF
To Champion the Cause of Justice
This compilation is divided into
four sections. The first section
contains the series of messages sent
to the Youth Congresses from the
Universal House of Justice. The
second section contains other critical
and supporting messages from
the Universal House of Justice which
speak to both the needs of the
day as well as to the vital role youth
are called to play to “move
the world.” The third section consists of
a small study guide to the
congress messages as well as a limited
dictionary of some of the
words found in the messages. While not
intended to be comprehensive,
this guide, created by youth, has been
found to be very useful in
helping the reader to focus on the letters.
The last section consists
of additional reference materials all of
which will lend support to
the central theme of this book — the role
of youth in championing the
cause of justice.
Author: Compilation
Price: $3.00
Readings on Bahá’í Social & Economic Development
Gathered in this
book are the major documents on Bahá’í social and
economic
development received from the Bahá’í World Center to date.
These
documents contain the mandate for current and future action. On
November 26, 1999, the Universal House of Justice sent a message with
far-reaching implications to the Bahá’ís of the world, charting a
course to the year 2021 that marks the conclusion of the first
century
of the Faith’s Formative Age. Surely, activities for social
and
economic development will be an integral component of the efforts
of
Bahá’í communities during these critical years. For, as the House
of
Justice explains, a Bahá’í community is a “comprehensive unit of
civilization composed of individuals, families and institutions that
are originators and encouragers of systems, agencies and
organizations
working together with a common purpose for the welfare
of people both
within and beyond its own borders.” A reading of the
documents in this
volume offers insight into the challenges of the
coming two decades in
the area of social and economic development.
Author: Compilation
Price: $3.00

A Wider Horizon
Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice:
1983-1992
Author: Compilation
Price: $5.00

The Holy Year
1992-1993
Major messages of the Universal House of Justice related to the Holy
Year.
Author: Compilation
Price: $1.00

PaulHammond

Mar 30, 2009, 8:15:21 PM3/30/09

No, I believe "caricature" was All Bad's word. I didn't say it.

But why are you spamming us reams of stuff from something under
warwick?

And you didn't answer the question I asked you in the previous post.

Do you REALLY say that it's not fair comment from me to note the bias
of yourself and Nima, the two main contributers to the Sourcewatch
article on "Baha'i Faith", who seem mostly to be interested in using
it as a prop for your spam wars in this forum?

I'll requote that part for you, since you do seem to like repitition:

> > I've pointed out that you and Nur are biased observers with an agenda
> > to push, and that it's pretty likely that your SOurcewatch article
> > will be as unreliable and biased as its writers.

Paul

maybeiam...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip requoted spam>

NUR