Sex for Conversion: 8 Baha'i women arrested on Kish Island, Iran

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 13, 2009, 11:22:32 PM2/13/09
http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredculture&id=7277

Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST

KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH

Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.

The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
faith have been executed.

According to Fars News Agency, Colonel Soleiman Malekzadeh, the
special LEF commander for the Island of Kish in an interview with the
police information center on Thursday, January 15, while reporting the
arrest of these eight women, added that all eight are residents of
Tehran and have been arrested in Kish shopping malls.

“All of those arrested are members of Baha’i families and during the
initial investigation of a hotel in Kish where they were staying, a
number of newly printed books on Baha’ism were discovered and
confiscated,” Malekzadeh said.

Tabnak news website, which belongs to Mehdi Rezaei, the secretary of
Iran’s influential Expediency Discernment Council and former commander
of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps [IRGC], who is close to
Iran’s law enforcement and security circles, on Thursday, quoted
police officials as saying that the eight Baha’i women on Kish Island
were distributing Baha’i-Faith-proselytizing brochures and books, and
accused them of “taking advantage of sexual attractions for deceiving
Muslim youths”.

On Thursday it was also announced that Iran’s LEF had searched the
homes of over ten Baha’i families in Tehran, and had arrested five
Baha’is.

The offices of the Human Rights Activists in Iran also announced that
Iran’s LEF has searched the home of Zhinus Sahabi, the secretary of
the closed-down offices of the Center for the Defense of Human Rights
and Mine Clearing Collaboration Campaign, who was arrested last week.
Shirin Ebadi, the Nobel peace prize laureate, is in charge of both
these foundations. The Center for Defense of Human Rights was closed
on charges that it did not have an official license.

Human Rights Activists in Iran also reported the expulsion of nine
Baha’i students from the University of Kerman.

Sources: Fars News Agency, Tabnak news website, Human Rights Activists
in Iran website

© IranVNC 2009. All rights reserved.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 13, 2009, 11:28:42 PM2/13/09
Note,
http://groups.google.com.au/group/talk.religion.bahai/browse_thread/thread/451e5ee7b4d8f093/55a98cb1eafea332?lnk=gst&q=Sex+for+Visas#55a98cb1eafea332

Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian, soc.rights.human
From: "Abraxas" <freethought...@yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2005 01:35:06 -0700
Subject: @@baha'i sex for visas in Pakistan@@

I am extremely concerned about the murder of an Iranian baha'i in
Pakistan seemingly with the duplicity of the entire NSA of Pakistan.
The case was apparently investigated by the uhj after an attempt by
Iranian-American Baha'i Lawyer Layli Miller to sue the UN and its
Iranian baha'i Officer in Pakistan (I will call this UN rep Yahuda).
This gentleman, Yahuda, had been a bahai pioneer in Pakistan for a
long time.

It seems that Muslim women had been complaining for years to French
and Muslim refugee organizations of having been raped by the head of
UN Refugee Office, "Yahuda," in Pakistan. Under the threat of a
lawsuit by Layli Miller of the Tahirih Justice Center, members of US
NSA and German NSA were sent by the uhj on a secret fact finding
mission to Pakistan, which showed, among other things, that the murder
of the Iranian baha'i was portrayed as a "hanging suicide" but that a
syringe with an attached needle was found beside his corpse. The
Pakistan NSA claimed that he had injected himself with drugs prior to
his hanging. Independent forensic lab tests in Pakistan apparently
confirmed that "there was NO substance in the syringe." The Pakistani
NSA was found by
the "baha'i Panel" to be have acted duplicitously with the head of UN,
Yahuda, in Pakistan (i.e. the Iranian baha'i).

The Iranian Baha'i, who the Pakistani NSA claimed to have caused his
own death by suicide, was actually due to travel to Austria the next
day. There was reason for jubilation for him as he had been granted
asylum in Austria. Therefore his suicide is highly suspect. More so as
the "baha'i Panel's" secret report indicated that he was buried in an
UNMARKED grave in Lahore, Pakistan, without informing the Pakistani
authorities of his death. The SECRET burial was ordered directly by
the Pakistani NSA in order to avoid suspicion by the Pakistani
government. This part made of the scandal worried the uhj quite a bit.
The report made to the uhj by the panel remains confidential to this
day.

The US State Department, with the assistance of its embassy in
Pakistan, apparently did investigate Yahuda by wiretapping and other
covert means. Their investigation, it is claimed by sources, confirmed
that the Iranian baha'i and head of UN Refugee Office in Pakistan,
Yahuda, was involved in a SEX for ASYLUM VISA scheme. If the
unsuspecting refugee (baha'i or Muslim) wanted preferential treatment,
viz. as to what country would approve their asylum, Yahuda would ask
for $5000- $10,000 cash in order to "expedite" the Visa application.
The US State Department was able to obtain written faxes sent by
Yahuda to refugees asking for favors. In these faxes, Yahuda would ask
for payment to expedite their asylum request. The State Department
picked a
"Middle Eastern refugee investigator" to check out the allegation of
a "sex for visa" scheme. The investigator was told by the US State
Depart. to feign poverty - i.e. that he was unable to pay the large
amount of cash requested for the asylum papers - and instead was told
to wiretap and request responses by Yahuda IN WRITING. Yahuda did let
his guardsdown (i.e. GREED) and replied by fax that he would accept
other means of payment apparently INCLUDING HAVING SEX WITH the
investigator's wife!

Many others faxes were received by the US investigator establishing a
SEX FOR ASYLUM VISA scheme. I do know that other than the US State
Department, the US Embassy in Pakistan, and the UN Refugee Office in
the US, that Muslim Refugee Organizations in France were also aware
of
the fact that baha'i Yahuda was raping refugee women (both baha'i and
Muslim) in Pakistan. In fact, the Tahireh Justice Center in the US
under the direction of Iranian-American baha'i attorney-founder Layli
Miller was planning to sue the UN Refugee Office in the US on behalf
of raped Muslim women, but DID not want to sue on behalf of raped
Iranian baha'i refugees.
Link: http://www.tahirih.org/tahirih/about/index.html

The threat of exposing the rapes of women and possibly the murder of
the Iranian refugee in Pakistan by baha'i Yahuda with complicity and
duplicity from the Pakistani NSA, brought the uhj (who by the way HAD
KNOWN for over 10 years that Baha'i Yahuda was raping refugees in
Pakistan in the sex for visas scheme) to send their own investigators
to Lahore, Pakistan. In exchange for Layli Miller dropping her
lawsuit, the UHJ asked several US nsa members and other "prominent
baha'is" to become board members of the Tahirih Justice Center:
Link: http://www.tahirih.org/tahirih/about/board_of_directors.html
Link: http://www.tahirih.org/tahirih/about/board_of_advisors.html

The Muslim Refugee Organizations were angered by the "light sentence"
given by the uhj to Yahuda. His baha'i rights were removed - and he
has
since fled to Australia where he has been tracked - seeking asylum
himself by way of a forced marriage to an young Iranian baha'i
refugee.

The question is, how is the baha'i ao going to confront the "evil
Muslim mullahs" who caused so much hardship to baha'is and muslims
both
when their own institutions raped those unsuspecting happless refugees
in Pakistan? What image of justice does the uhj portray to the world
when it is unable to demand justice for the rape victims? The same
issue was raised with the rape of baha'i teenager Shirin by her
incestuous father in Peru. It took the threat of public relations
nightmare to have the uhj act after threatening to have Shirin locked
up in a mental institution in order to keep her silent.

In 2004 Henry Tad exposed the murder/rapes in Pakistan on TRB.
Immediately there were the usual string of plausible denials and lies
by the TRB ao-hole triumvirate of Maniac-KKKholi-Hammond. In fact,
Layli Miller even wrote on TRB denying that she had even attempted to
sue the UN. Both Henry and I were actually quite surprised by Layli's
quick response. She is a busy high powered attorney, after all. Under
normal circumstances, she ostensibly would not give Henry Tad, or
anyone else posting on a USENET group, even the time of the day; that
is, unless she had been prodded by her bosses in the ao and Judge
Dorothy Nelson to save face for the baha'i authorities. Layli in fact
responded twice to TRB.

persian...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2009, 3:18:49 AM2/14/09
If a non moslem Woman offeres sexual services, it is o.k
it is not against Sharia law.

PaulHammond

Feb 14, 2009, 7:30:48 AM2/14/09
On 14 Feb, 04:22, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's interesting to see how Nima can twist a story which is basically
about 8 women being persecuted for practising their own faith into
supposed "support" for his anti-Baha'i campaigning.

Note that the black propaganda used by the IRI as "justification" for
their actions is trusted implicitly, even expanded upon (the IRI
didn't have the face to use the direct lie Nima used in his subject
title) by this foul propagandist.

Ruhaniya

Feb 15, 2009, 10:10:31 PM2/15/09
On Feb 14, 2:28 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Note,http://groups.google.com.au/group/talk.religion.bahai/browse_thread/t...

Ruhaniya

Feb 15, 2009, 10:12:01 PM2/15/09
On Feb 14, 10:30 pm, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 04:22, Death to Haifan Bahaism

"First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is
interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO,
that he is probably working for them."

-- Eric Stetson, September 2003

Ruhaniya

Feb 15, 2009, 10:12:08 PM2/15/09
wrote:
> Note,http://groups.google.com.au/group/talk.religion.bahai/browse_thread/t...

Ruhaniya

Feb 15, 2009, 11:12:01 PM2/15/09

> It's interesting to see how Nima can twist a story which is basically
> about 8 women being persecuted for practising their own faith into
> supposed "support" for his anti-Baha'i campaigning.

It is interesting to see bahaim propagandist "Paul Hammond" incapable
of cognizing the simple fact that the article below was not penned by
Wahid Azal. It was penned by IranVNC. Second it is interesting to see
how the fact that some bahaim women have been left to their own
devices by the ao-holes to even offer sex and sexual charms as a
teaching and recruitment tool in Iran passes comment by this paid
hack.

http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredcu...

mash_ghasem

Feb 16, 2009, 12:30:11 AM2/16/09
On Feb 14, 3:18 am, persianinmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> If a non moslem Woman offeres sexual services, it is o.k
> it is not against Sharia law.

sheykh Khayabani's exact words when he was banging Nima's jadeo
Abad :-) I don't think mullahs consider Bobis or Azalis as muslims
either. Isn't it ironic Nima Hazini is quoting from IRI papers kissing
mullah's ass and getting response like this from well known IRI
supporter Alboz (persianmaster) :-) "sexual service from Azali woman
is ok"!!!! "It isn't against sharia law"!!!

.

mash_ghasem

Feb 16, 2009, 12:56:48 AM2/16/09

Paul; Is there a special reasons you guys are responding to this IRI
agent? He is quoting IRI papers and adding to it also! Please treat
him like a barking dog and ignore him. You have tried your way for
past 8 years and now try mine for 6 month. Just ignore him. People
aren't stupid you know. Also last week he was sending me a death
threat please check "khayam and hasan shabah" thread in SCI and ask
bahais to be careful, but it is a golden opportunity to send him where
he belongs.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 16, 2009, 2:00:15 AM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 3:30 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 3:18 am, persianinmas...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > If a non moslem Woman offeres sexual services, it is o.k
> > it is not against Sharia law.
>
>  sheykh Khayabani's exact words when he was banging Nima's jadeo
> Abad :-)

Shekh Khiabani was apparently banging your whole family first. What
happened to I won't have any more to do with you, eh coward?

NAFAS KESH, beeyaa shakhsan jelo, Sasan Pasabani!

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 16, 2009, 2:03:27 AM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 3:56 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 7:30 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 14 Feb, 04:22, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > It's interesting to see how Nima can twist a story which is basically
> > about 8 women being persecuted for practising their own faith into
> > supposed "support" for his anti-Baha'i campaigning.
>
> > Note that the black propaganda used by the IRI as "justification" for
> > their actions is trusted implicitly, even expanded upon (the IRI
> > didn't have the face to use the direct lie Nima used in his subject
> > title) by this foul propagandist.
>

>You have tried your way for

> past 8 years and now try mine for 6 month. Just ignore him.

Then ignore me, already? You keep saying you will ignore and keep
unignoring. So f*&^%$# ignore!

>People
> aren't stupid you know.

Believe me, here on TRB amongst the peanut gallery and your lot of
paid CIA hacks on SCI are absolutely stupid!

>Also last week he was sending me a death
> threat

No threat, Sasan Pasabani. It is a *real* promise! You are a marked
man...

NAFAS KESH!

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 16, 2009, 2:03:34 AM2/16/09

Aor

Feb 16, 2009, 3:18:26 AM2/16/09
On Feb 14, 6:18 pm, persianinmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> If a non moslem Woman offeres sexual services, it is o.k
> it is not against Sharia law.

Except that these sluts are being accused of using sex and sex appeal
as a tool of political recruitment and espionage. Two different
things.

persian...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2009, 5:01:20 AM2/16/09

khare

which benefit had this nima or anybody else in this world.
if I send any good or bad response ?

I say only my opnion.
very simple thing

making moneyx with sexual services o.k
Bahai regligious propgada among moslems not o.k

PaulHammond

Feb 16, 2009, 7:12:39 PM2/16/09

Ruhaniya wrote:

> On Feb 14, 10:30 pm, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
>
> "First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is
> interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO,
> that he is probably working for them."
>
> -- Eric Stetson, September 2003
>

> > It's interesting to see how Nima can twist a story which is basically
> > about 8 women being persecuted for practising their own faith into
> > supposed "support" for his anti-Baha'i campaigning.
>
> It is interesting to see bahaim propagandist "Paul Hammond" incapable
> of cognizing the simple fact that the article below was not penned by
> Wahid Azal.

But you wrote the header, Nima. The idea that these women were
offering sexual services for converts comes from you, not this
article.

Look here:

"The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”."

THe article merely accuses these women of being nice-looking Baha'is
who confuse the poor muslim boys.

It doesn't say they sleep with people, it says they have "sexual
charms" - that's something you can say about any nicely dressed good
looking woman.

Even the IRI doesn't have the front to call these women, whose human
rights to freedom of expression of religion have been violated
"prostitutes" - that is YOUR unique contribution to the story, as I
have said above.

You should be ashamed of yourself for a) falling for this propaganda,
and b) adding such a disgusting twist to it.

It was penned by IranVNC. Second it is interesting to see
> how the fact that some bahaim women have been left to their own
> devices by the ao-holes to even offer sex and sexual charms as a
> teaching and recruitment tool in Iran passes comment by this paid
> hack.

maybe you should read up on what the term "sexual charms" implies,
Nima - you appear to be confused about that particular phrase - or
perhaps its just wishful thinking to you.

Ruhaniya

Feb 16, 2009, 9:44:57 PM2/16/09

Ruhaniya

Feb 16, 2009, 9:45:04 PM2/16/09

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 1:17:59 AM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 10:12 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:

> But you wrote the header, Nima.  The idea that these women were
> offering sexual services for converts comes from you, not this
> article.

"The women stand accused of

proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”."

Learn how to read, palu.

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 1:18:07 AM2/17/09

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 4:41:26 AM2/17/09

"Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredculture&id=7277
>
> Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
> Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
> 23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST
>

> KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH
>

> Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
> officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
> the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.
>

> The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
> many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
> faith have been executed.

And you support 200 people being murdered just because of their faith? How
is that any different to Hitler for sending Jews into concentration camps
just because of their faith?

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 4:53:23 AM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 7:41 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathtobaha...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1322fa57-6ad2-4672...@p23g2000prp.googlegroups.com...
>

> >http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredcu...

> > Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
> > Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
> > 23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST
>
> > KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH
>
> > Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
> > officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
> > the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
> > proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> > books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.
>
> > The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
> > many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
> > faith have been executed.
>
> And you support 200 people being murdered just because of their faith?

Well, well, well, the paid troll of muddy waters is hauled out. I
dispute that those 200 executed Bahais were executed specifically for
their beliefs. All but a tiny handful were executed _specifically_ for
purported crimes and corruptions under the previous regime of the
Shah, not because they were bahaim.

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 4:55:40 AM2/17/09

PaulHammond

Feb 17, 2009, 8:52:41 AM2/17/09

Ruhaniya wrote:

> On Feb 17, 10:12 am, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
>

> > But you wrote the header, Nima.  The idea that these women were
> > offering sexual services for converts comes from you, not this
> > article.
>
> "The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”."
>
> Learn how to read, palu.

Yeah - "sexual charms" is a very vague term. It means looking nice
and attractive.

Offering sex for conversions is YOUR suggestion. It's a lie that even
the people who are prosecuting these women for daring to hand out
Baha'i literature didn't have the front to print.

YOU have embellished the evidence. Learn how to read, Nimu.

"sexual services" it does NOT say - so this article does NOT justify
your header which calls these women prostitutes - which is where I
came in.

Viv

Feb 17, 2009, 9:33:23 AM2/17/09

Paul, you have to remember Nima's - well, let's charitably call it
"confused" - attitude towards women and sex, as revealed time and
again on this list. Usually his sexual references relate to men (with
the outstanding example of a disabled female child) and involve
violence, various unusual forms of behaviour, and accusations that the
other fellow is homosexual; his attitude to women is usually a mixture
of fear and loathing.

Viv.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 1:11:22 PM2/17/09
> Viv.- Hide quoted text -

Sometimes it pays to be extravert and learn from others. You might
ask how a Zen master would deal with someone like Nima! Just follow
the following link. Hit the "enter" and you will see the master is
meditating. Here comes a fly. Let's call him Nima. Observe the
master's reaction. Once you had enough then move the cursor and hit
the Nima and see master's answer. Remember you can move the cursor and
by clicking enter the temple and navigate. More patience you have more
reward you will get, so don't click too fast. I have reached to the
point where Zen master is glass cube.

http://www.do-not-zzz.com/

.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 5:12:37 PM2/17/09

"Ruhaniya" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The crime of thinking that there is a prophet that came after Muhammad. Tell
me are followers of the Bab allowed to have complete religious freedom in
Iran?

PaulHammond

Feb 17, 2009, 5:27:58 PM2/17/09

Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "Ruhaniya" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Feb 17, 7:41 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathtobaha...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:1322fa57-6ad2-4672...@p23g2000prp.googlegroups.com...

> >> And you support 200 people being murdered just because of their faith?
> >
> > Well, well, well, the paid troll of muddy waters is hauled out. I
> > dispute that those 200 executed Bahais were executed specifically for
> > their beliefs. All but a tiny handful were executed _specifically_ for
> > purported crimes and corruptions under the previous regime of the
> > Shah, not because they were bahaim.

> The crime of thinking that there is a prophet that came after Muhammad. Tell
> me are followers of the Bab allowed to have complete religious freedom in
> Iran?

I think they mostly regard them as the same as Baha'is.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 6:34:13 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 5:27 pm, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
> Seon Ferguson wrote:
> > "Ruhaniya" <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Well, well, well, the paid troll of muddy waters is hauled out. I
> > > dispute that those 200 executed Bahais were executed specifically for
> > > their beliefs. All but a tiny handful were executed _specifically_ for
> > > purported crimes and corruptions under the previous regime of the
> > > Shah, not because they were bahaim.

> > The crime of thinking that there is a prophet that came after Muhammad. Tell
> > me are followers of the Bab allowed to have complete religious freedom in
> > Iran?
>
> I think they mostly regard them as the same as Baha'is.- Hide quoted text -

No. Mullahs consider Baha'is as dogs (there comes term sag Bahai)
which Nima uses often and Bobis as PIGS ten times worse. According to
reliable sources when Nima went to Iran trying to sell bag full of
"Bahai info" mulahs didn't even shake his hand and later didn't meet
him at all and broke all the dishs he touched. Nima didn't respond to
my questions before because he knew better.

.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 8:34:06 PM2/17/09

"mash_ghasem" <ghyath...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And he supports the Iranian government treating followers of the Bab this
way? So much for him being a Bayin.

> No. Mullahs consider Baha'is as dogs (there comes term sag Bahai)
> which Nima uses often and Bobis as PIGS ten times worse. According to
> reliable sources when Nima went to Iran trying to sell bag full of
> "Bahai info" mulahs didn't even shake his hand and later didn't meet
> him at all and broke all the dishs he touched. Nima didn't respond to
> my questions before because he knew better.
>
> .

So let me get this straight, he knows how bad it is to be treated that way
yet still supports the persecution of Bahai's? How hypocritical. So are are
followers of the Bab treated in Iran?

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:15:01 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 8:12 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The crime of thinking that there is a prophet that came after Muhammad. Tell
> me are followers of the Bab allowed to have complete religious freedom in
> Iran?

Pretty much. The Bayanis, unlike the bahaim, are not working for
foreign powers nor are they actively prosletyzing or engaging in
widespread economic corruption in attempts to undermine the national
security of the state. In other words, unlike the bahaim, the Bayanis
are not fifth columns. The Bayanis know how to blend in and even
practice the discipline of the arcane, knowing that their religious
beliefs is really no one's business but their own. But besides the
Bayanis there are also Ahl-i-Haqq, Zoroastrians, Qadiri Sunni Kurds,
ad nauseum, who are not remotely molested by the regime.

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:17:25 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 11:52 pm, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:

> Yeah - "sexual charms" is a very vague term.  It means looking nice
> and attractive.

Not in this context it doesn't.

> Offering sex for conversions is YOUR suggestion.

Nope, it is an open suggestion in the article.

> YOU have embellished the evidence.  Learn how to read, Nimu.
>
> "sexual services" it does NOT say

And, pray tell, where have I used this term "sexual services" in the
thread above?

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:18:18 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 4:11 am, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sasan Pasabani's troll-ing quotes from a COMPLETE IDIOTS GUIDE TO ZEN
FOR ABSOLUTE DUMMIES snipped....

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:25:31 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 9:34 am, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>According to
> reliable sources

Who are?

> when Nima went to Iran  trying to sell bag full of
> "Bahai info" mulahs didn't even shake his hand and later didn't meet
> him at all

What a load of utter bollocks. Be more creative when making up
stories, asshole. The vacuity of this utter lie is so transparent that
it is ridiculous.

>and broke all the dishs he touched. Nima  didn't respond to
> my questions before because he knew better.

Your questions are full of shit, as you are. And you never responded
to this below,

(Library of the Most Great Name: Eastern Coast, Australia, 2006), p.
26-27.
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=zzwwkCzNQzQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Liber+Decatriarchia+Mystica&ei=_PiISdCgMYbokATewaW8BA#PPA26,M1

“…in Appendix B I demonstrate with solid textual sources the very
evidentiary historical proofs for the allegations I am making here
against Baha’ism. Nor am I one averse to polemic when it is rightfully
called for nor am I prepared to tone down my righteous invective
against such minions of the counter-initiation in order to compromise
the Truth in the name of political expediency. Others are welcome to
continue the charade - to their certain doom and inevitable peril -,
but that is not what I am about. I brook no compromises with the Lie
nor do I take any prisoners in my just war against it. My weapons here
are the Word and the Truth, and nothing else. Experience has proven
time and again that the Biblical Whore of Babylon cannot be coaxed or
persuaded into changing its long established pattern of unmitigated
pure evil. As James the Teacher of Righteousness and his partisans did
in 66-67 CE, albeit unsuccessfully, one must storm the Temple in order
to reclaim it from the sullied hands of evil and so thereby expel
those usurpers illegitimately occupying it, forcefully pushing them
and their fellow-travelers out by the proverbial sword - going for the
jugular, as it were - thereby constraining them forever to heel for
the Good of All whilst the Truth sheds its Light erasing the shadowy
darkness that they are and have always been. Note that after I am
finished with Baha’ism, that is precisely what I also plan to do with
the Islamists as well, but obviously on a much, much grander scale,
and beginning with the mulláhs in Iran.”

Some agent of the Islamic republic I make when I am openly declaring
war on it once I am finished with your bahaim scum-sucking patrons!

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:31:34 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 11:34 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So let me get this straight, he knows how bad it is to be treated that way
> yet still supports the persecution of Bahai's?

The Haifan Bahaim organization is a fifth column political force with
direct ties to Israel actively engaging in espionage and undermining
the national security of the state in Iran. Here in Australia the
organization Jama' Islamiya/JI is likewise a fifth column terrorist
organization and a threat to the national security of Australia (and a
few other Pacific and Indian ocean nations as well). If you want to
talk hypocrisy, first you're going to have to address the fact that
due to the American alliance every subsequent government of this
country has engaged in selective and thus hypocritical enemy
selection. Because the Australian Commonwealth considers Israel and
the United States allies, the Bahaim become aggrieved entitues in the
fictitious propaganda narratives that are adopted. The Haifan Bahaim
are as dangerous to Iran as JI is considered to be to Australia and
Indonesia, and al-Qaeda elsewhere. Simple as that.

>So are are
> followers of the Bab treated in Iran?

Very well, and I've given you the reasons why.

Ruhaniya

Feb 17, 2009, 9:31:47 PM2/17/09
On Feb 14, 2:22 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredcu...
>
> Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
> Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
> 23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST
>
> KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH
>
> Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
> officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
> the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.
>
> The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
> many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
> faith have been executed.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 9:32:59 PM2/17/09

"Ruhaniya" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ok so which foreign powers are they working for and what evidence do you
have of this? Also how much do you think I am being paid to state my
opinion?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 9:44:35 PM2/17/09

"Ruhaniya" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Also are you saying that Muslims should be allowed to say Muhammad is the
final prophet but Bayanis shouldn't have the right to say "We believe the
Bab was a prophet as well" I too believe religion is up to the individual
and they should have the right to believe what they want. But why give one
religion more rights as another religion?

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 9:58:13 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 8:34 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> followers of the Bab treated in Iran?- Hide quoted text -

Yes. Today's world is yoytube world. I have asked Nima Hazini to go
to Qom set up a table in front of Feyzieh, sell or even give away his
litrature and preach about Bobism for 1 day , video tape and post it
at yutube. Then I will retract everything I have told about him.
Challenge for this guy. He doesn't even publish Bobis name in Iran.
Just give the list!

.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 10:00:16 PM2/17/09

vzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vzvzvzvzvzvzz

http://www.do-not-zzz.com/

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 10:03:01 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 9:31 pm, Ruhaniya <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2:22 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

(crap deleted)

vzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vzvzvzvzvzvz

http://www.do-not-zzz.com/

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 10:10:59 PM2/17/09

"Hammond's refusal"???!!!!! Where the fuck you think you are? Evin
prison interrogating prisoners? You IRI agent badge is good only in
Evin and not for long dumb fuck ass hole, so stick it where sun doen't
shine.

.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 10:34:00 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 9:44 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Ruhaniya" <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> religion more rights as another religion?- Hide quoted text -

Are U serious or just playing with him with these questions? He is
stupid you know! Answer to your question. Muslim can say anything they
like wherever they have power and Bobis can't saying anything,
anytime, specially in Islamic countries since they are nobodies. Don't
believe Nima barking like a dog in cyberspace. I knew Bobis in Iran
and they used to pretend to be muslim just to survive.

.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 10:42:29 PM2/17/09

I knew this before but did you just admit to be an IRI agent?

.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:08:18 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 1:03 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:31 pm, Ruhaniya <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 2:22 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
>  (crap deleted)

Indeed, because you have absolutely no response, as it comepletely
refutes the script your masters tell you to recite.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:09:03 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 1:10 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:17 pm, Ruhaniya <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 11:52 pm, PaulHammond <pahamm...@onetel.net.uk> wrote:
>
> > > Yeah - "sexual charms" is a very vague term.  It means looking nice
> > > and attractive.
>
> > Not in this context it doesn't.
>
> > > Offering sex for conversions is YOUR suggestion.
>
> > Nope, it is an open suggestion in the article.
>
> > > YOU have embellished the evidence.  Learn how to read, Nimu.
>
> > > "sexual services" it does NOT say
>
> > And, pray tell, where have I used this term "sexual services" in the
> > thread above?
>
> > "First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is
> > interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO,
> > that he is probably working for them."
>
> > -- Eric Stetson, September 2003
>
>  "Hammond's refusal"???!!!!!

Olaagh, take your head out of your ass from time to time. That is
quote from someone else. Can you tell the difference? Probably not.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:10:10 PM2/17/09

You are truly an idiot. See what happens when your reading material is
a COMPLETE IDIOTS GUIDE TO ZEN FOR ABSOLUTE DUMMIES? Moron, it is
saying the very opposite.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:12:03 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 12:32 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok so which foreign powers are they working for and what evidence do you
> have of this?

Israel, the United States, the British government. And, yes, I have
plenty of evidence, some of which I have been posting here repeatedly.
If you'd care to take your fat Waggan head out of your stupid ass,
you'd see it.

Also how much do you think I am being paid to state my
> opinion?

Enough to get you come here and troll.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:13:17 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 1:34 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I knew Bobis in Iran
> and they used to pretend to be muslim just to survive.

You knew Babis in Iran? Bullshit! First, they never call themselves
Babis. They call themselves Bayanis. Second, what were their names?

You lie and lie and lie and lie!

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:13:31 PM2/17/09
wrote:
> http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredcu...
>
> Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
> Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
> 23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST
>
> KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH
>
> Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
> officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
> the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.
>
> The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
> many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
> faith have been executed.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:16:14 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 12:33 am, Viv <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> his attitude to women is usually a mixture
> of fear and loathing.

If you are an exemplar of women - which you are not - can you blame
me? And try loathing rather than fear.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:19:12 PM2/17/09

First you give me the name of the Babis you claim you know in Iran,
then I'll give you the list.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 11:27:15 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 11:09 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism
> W- Hide quoted text -

Why are quoting someone else over and over and over?

.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:29:31 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Why are quoting someone else over and over and over?

Because I feel like it and wish to know who my fozool is.

LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA: Sketchings of the Thirteen Encompassing
Spheres of the Tree of Reality & Assorted Material (Library of the

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 11:27:00 PM2/17/09

"mash_ghasem" <ghyath...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm serious. I know he is Bayain so I want to know where he stands on Bayain
rights. It seems like I care more about their rights and I don't belong to
any religion (despite what he might have you believe)

Seon Ferguson

Feb 17, 2009, 11:28:37 PM2/17/09

"Ruhaniya" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What ties does it have with Israel (and Brittan) Apart from sucking up to it
so it can have its world wide HQ stationed there.

>>So are are
>> followers of the Bab treated in Iran?
>
> Very well, and I've given you the reasons why.

But if a Muslim said we believe Muhammad is the final prophet, in public,
they wouldn't be allowed to proclaim that they believe the Bab is a prophet.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:31:49 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 2:28 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What ties does it have with Israel (and Brittan) Apart from sucking up to it
> so it can have its world wide HQ stationed there.

Quite a bit.

> But if a Muslim said we believe Muhammad is the final prophet, in public,
> they wouldn't be allowed to proclaim that they believe the Bab is a prophet.

???

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:31:57 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 2:29 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >  Why are quoting someone else over and over and over?
>
> Because I feel like it and wish to know who my fozool is.
>
> LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA: Sketchings of the Thirteen Encompassing
> Spheres of the Tree of Reality & Assorted Material (Library of the
> Most Great Name: Eastern Coast, Australia, 2006), p. 26-27.http://books.google.com.au/books?id=zzwwkCzNQzQC&printsec=frontcover&...

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:34:31 PM2/17/09
wrote:

> http://iranvnc.com/floater_article1.aspx?lang=en&t=floater_censoredcu...
>
> Eight Baha’i women arrested in Iran
> Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009
> 23:02GMT—6:02PM/EST
>
> KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH
>
> Washington, 15 January (IranVNC)—Iran’s Law Enforcement Force [LEF]
> officials announced today that they had arrested eight Baha’i women on
> the Persian Gulf island of Kish. The women stand accused of
> proselytizing the Baha’i Faith, including distribution of Baha’i
> books, and using their “sexual charms to lure young Muslims”.
>
> The Baha’i Faith is forbidden in Iran and in the past three decades
> many Baha’is have been imprisoned, while over 200 members of that
> faith have been executed.

mash_ghasem

Feb 17, 2009, 11:48:15 PM2/17/09
On Feb 17, 11:13 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism

What were their names? :-) Still spying for IRI and you think I am
"Sasan Pasebani"!!!! :-) But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
were superb & not a prick like you. Let me tell you how I found out
they were Bobi and yes they used call themselves Bobi. You see the son
was my classmate but they never used to fast while my family had to.
So I asked my mom (which was friend with his mom) and she told me they
are Bobis. Later I asked him and he confirmed to be a Bobi. He was one
of my best friend and gentleman in the true sense. I hope he is safe.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 17, 2009, 11:56:58 PM2/17/09
On Feb 18, 2:48 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
> were superb &

Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
your masters tell you. Up until two weeks ago you were repeating the
bahaim propaganda line that no Babis/Azalis/Bayanis exist. Now you
have changed your tune claiming you actually knew Babis in Iran?! If
you are a stupid idiot who can't get his own script right, whay do you
assume others are like you? Get a clue, asshole. And answer this, if
you dare:

-

> He was one
> of my best friend and gentleman in the true sense. I hope he is safe.

You are lying and are a liar, like the rest of your sag bahaim co-
cultists! You knew no one...

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 12:08:55 AM2/18/09
On Feb 17, 11:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> any religion (despite what he might have you believe)-

Seon, You live in the free world and can believe whatever you like.
You are not answerable to anyone so it is nobody's business to
interrogate you. Please cherish and don't give up your rights.

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:18:14 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:08 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Seon, You live in the free world and can believe whatever you like.
> You are not answerable to anyone so it is nobody's business to
> interrogate you.

Whose interrogating Seon, asshole?

>Please cherish and don't give up your rights

Especially don't give up your rights to lying bamboozlers dangling
money over your nose on behalf of fascist religious organizations such
as mash_ghasem/Sasan Pasabani and his bahaim friends.

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:18:43 AM2/18/09
On Feb 14, 2:22 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:20:22 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm serious. I know he is Bayain so I want to know where he stands on Bayain
> rights. It seems like I care more about their rights and I don't belong to

> any religion (despite what he might have you believe)- Hide quoted text -

Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:20:42 AM2/18/09

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 12:23:29 AM2/18/09

"mash_ghasem" <ghyath...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I know how bad it is for people in Iran and in fact a lot of countries. I'm
a big believer in freedom of religion so if I see it being infringed in
Australia (it doesn't matter who it is against: Jews, Christians, Muslims, ,
Bayain's, Bahais, Hindu's, Buddhists, Pagans etc) I will fight against
whatever infringes on that freedom.

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 12:25:22 AM2/18/09
On Feb 17, 11:56 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2:48 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
> > were superb &
>
> Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
> your masters tell you. Up until two weeks ago you were repeating the
> bahaim propaganda line that no Babis/Azalis/Bayanis exist. Now you
> have changed your tune claiming you actually knew Babis in Iran?! If
> you are a stupid idiot who can't get his own script right, whay do you
> assume others are like you? Get a clue, asshole. And answer this, if
> you dare:

Yah, Bahai's paid me to come here and tell you I knew Babis,
NOT! :-) I know and you know that Babis numbers isn't that great in
Iran and it is rare to meet them but I had a friend and he was Babi.
What is the big deal here. I knew a Babi and he wasn't a prick like
you and used to pretend to be a muslim. I am praising Babis Mr.
Prophet, what is your problem?

.

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:29:19 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:25 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 11:56 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobah...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 18, 2:48 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
> > > were superb &
>
> > Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
> > your masters tell you. Up until two weeks ago you were repeating the
> > bahaim propaganda line that no Babis/Azalis/Bayanis exist. Now you
> > have changed your tune claiming you actually knew Babis in Iran?! If
> > you are a stupid idiot who can't get his own script right, whay do you
> > assume others are like you? Get a clue, asshole. And answer this, if
> > you dare:
>
>  Yah, Bahai's paid me to come here and tell you I knew Babis,

Indeed they did.

>I know and you know that Babis numbers isn't that great in
> Iran and it is rare to meet them but I had a friend and he was  Babi.

Bullshit, you are lying. You knew no one.

LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA: Sketchings of the Thirteen Encompassing
Spheres of the Tree of Reality & Assorted Material (Library of the
Most Great Name: Eastern Coast, Australia, 2006), p. 26-27.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=zzwwkCzNQzQC&printsec=frontcover&...

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 12:25:19 AM2/18/09

"Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deatht...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 18, 2:48 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
>> were superb &
>
> Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
> your masters tell you.

Like you do to me when you say I get paid by some made up Bahai It
committee?

>Up until two weeks ago you were repeating the
> bahaim propaganda line that no Babis/Azalis/Bayanis exist.

I never said that. He might have but even wikipdia admits they exist.

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:31:34 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:23 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know how bad it is for people in Iran and in fact a lot of countries. I'm
> a big believer in freedom of religion so if I see it being infringed in
> Australia (it doesn't matter who it is against: Jews, Christians, Muslims, ,
> Bayain's, Bahais, Hindu's, Buddhists, Pagans etc) I will fight against

> whatever infringes on that freedom.-

Really? Then why don't you say a word on the infringement of the
rights of Orthodox Bahais by the Haifan Bahaim organization, or the
greater infringement of the rights of former members and dissidents of
the Haifan Bahaim organization to the Haifan organization. Most of the
time you are here kissing the Haifan's ass. You are full of shit, as
proven time and again.

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:31:54 AM2/18/09

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:33:13 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:25 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never said that. He might have but even wikipdia admits they exist.

Fool, I am talking to mash_ghasem! Are you mash_ghasem?!

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 12:33:53 AM2/18/09

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 12:49:35 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 12:29 am, Aor <hurak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 3:25 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 11:56 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobah...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
> > > your masters tell you. Up until two weeks ago you were repeating the
> > > bahaim propaganda line that no Babis/Azalis/Bayanis exist. Now you
> > > have changed your tune claiming you actually knew Babis in Iran?! If
> > > you are a stupid idiot who can't get his own script right, whay do you
> > > assume others are like you? Get a clue, asshole. And answer this, if
> > > you dare:
>
> >  Yah, Bahai's paid me to come here and tell you I knew Babis,
>
> Indeed they did.
>
> >I know and you know that Babis numbers isn't that great in
> > Iran and it is rare to meet them but I had a friend and he was  Babi.
>
> Bullshit, you are lying. You knew no one.

I know Babis are rare and extinct species but why don't believe I
knew one of them :-) Come on Nima. If you weren't an IRI agent I
would give you more pointers.

.

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 1:03:05 AM2/18/09

It is hazrate Mash_Ghasem to you hammal e bi tarbiat.

.

maybe...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2009, 1:24:21 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:25 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathtobah...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:65da9ecf-df20-4095...@g3g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

> > On Feb 18, 2:48 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>But really Nima I knew a babi family and they
> >> were superb &
>
> > Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
> > your masters tell you.
>
> Like you do to me when you say I get paid by some made up Bahai It
> committee?

Wether you are paid by anyone or not, why do you not think that such a
thing (a Baha'i internet committee) exists?

Aor

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 1:31:25 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:49 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I know Babis are rare and extinct species but why don't believe I
> knew one of them :-)

You are a LIAR and full of shit, as demonstrated by yourself - and go
learn how to write properly, asshole.

>Come on  Nima. If you weren't an IRI agent I would give you more pointers.

Is Steve Blomberg an IRI agent too? The bona fide Babi/Bayani whom you
insulted in the most bee-sharmaneh manner! You are a Bahaim agent,
bar none, and I liar who is a DEAD MAN WALKING. And the name is WAHID
NOT Nima

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 1:32:17 AM2/18/09

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 1:33:56 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:49 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know Babis are rare and extinct species but why don't believe I
> knew one of them :-)

You are a LIAR and full of shit, as demonstrated by yourself - and go
learn how to write properly, asshole.

>Come on Nima. If you weren't an IRI agent I would give you more pointers.

Is Steve Blomberg an IRI agent too? The bona fide Babi/Bayani whom
you
insulted in the most bee-sharmaneh manner! You are a Bahaim agent,

bar none, and a liar who is a DEAD MAN WALKING. And the name is WAHID

Aor

Feb 18, 2009, 1:34:19 AM2/18/09

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 1:38:00 AM2/18/09

Why don't you make him leave?! Make him leave. Go ahead and try.
Make him leave. Go ahead and try. Go ahead and try azali prick. Who
the fuck you think you are? I told you cyberspace isn't Evin and you
aren't wearing your IRI badge dumb fuck. Australians are paying your
unemployment check so shut the fuck up.

Ruhaniya

Ruhaniya

Feb 18, 2009, 1:44:35 AM2/18/09

Ruhaniya

Feb 18, 2009, 1:46:23 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 4:38 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 12:20 am, Aor <hurak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm serious. I know he is Bayain so I want to know where he stands on Bayain
> > > rights. It seems like I care more about their rights and I don't belong to
> > > any religion (despite what he might have you believe)- Hide quoted text -

> > Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

> Why don't you make him leave?! Make him leave. Go ahead and try.
> Make him leave. Go ahead and try. Go ahead and try azali prick. Who
> the fuck you think you are? I told you cyberspace isn't Evin and you
> aren't wearing your IRI badge dumb fuck. Australians are paying your
> unemployment check so shut the fuck up.

Go fuck your mother, lying bastard. I will make him leave, and I will

put you into your stinking grave where you belong, lying sag bahaim
asshole!

On Feb 18, 4:38 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 12:20 am, Aor <hurak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm serious. I know he is Bayain so I want to know where he stands on Bayain
> > > rights. It seems like I care more about their rights and I don't belong to
> > > any religion (despite what he might have you believe)- Hide quoted text -

> > Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

> Why don't you make him leave?! Make him leave. Go ahead and try.
> Make him leave. Go ahead and try. Go ahead and try azali prick. Who
> the fuck you think you are? I told you cyberspace isn't Evin and you
> aren't wearing your IRI badge dumb fuck. Australians are paying your
> unemployment check so shut the fuck up.

Go fuck your mother, lying bastard. I will make him leave, and I will
put you into your stinking grave where you believe, lying sag bahaim
asshole!

LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA: Sketchings of the Thirteen Encompassing
Spheres of the Tree of Reality & Assorted Material (Library of the
Most Great Name: Eastern Coast, Australia, 2006), p. 26-27.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=zzwwkCzNQzQC&printsec=frontcover&...

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 2:23:17 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 1:44 am, Ruhaniya <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 4:38 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

> >  Why don't you make him leave?!  Make him leave. Go ahead and try.
> > Make him leave. Go ahead and try. Go ahead and try azali prick. Who
> > the fuck you think you are? I told you cyberspace isn't Evin and you
> > aren't wearing your IRI badge dumb fuck. Australians are paying your
> > unemployment check so shut the fuck up.
>
> Go fuck your mother, lying bastard. I will make him leave,

NOT GONE A HAPPEN. NOT GONE A HAPPEN. He is here to stay until he
likes to leave. NOT GONE A HAPPEN. You are an IRI agent crap and
NOBODY outside of EVIN. I doubt even you were a crap inside evin. Seon
is here to stay and you are NOBODY.

mash_ghasem

Feb 18, 2009, 2:42:55 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 1:33 am, Aor <hurak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 3:49 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >  I know Babis are rare and extinct species but why don't believe I
> > knew one of them :-)
>
> You are a LIAR and full of shit, as demonstrated by yourself - and go
> learn how to write properly, asshole.
>
> >Come on  Nima. If you weren't an IRI agent I would give you more pointers.
>
> Is Steve Blomberg an IRI agent too? The bona fide Babi/Bayani whom
> you
> insulted in the most bee-sharmaneh  manner! You are a Bahaim agent,

Why don't you cut the crap. Go to Iran, infront of Fezieh Qom and
sell some of your garbage. Video type and post it in youtube. Please
try. I don't know Steve Blomberg but does he know you what kind a
garbge and lajan you are? If I were him I would distance myself from
lajan like you.

> bar none, and a liar who is a DEAD MAN WALKING. And the name is WAHID
> NOT Nima
>
> LIBER DECATRIARCHIA MYSTICA: Sketchings of the Thirteen Encompassing
> Spheres of the Tree of Reality & Assorted Material (Library of the

> Most Great Name: Eastern Coast, Australia, 2006), p. 26-27.http://books.google.com.au/books?id=zzwwkCzNQzQC&printsec=frontcover&...

Ruhaniya

Ruhaniya

Feb 18, 2009, 3:09:03 AM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 5:42 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I  don't know Steve Blomberg

Really?! You don't remember Steve Blomberg, eh, you LYING PIECE OF SAG
BAHAIM dog shit? Here is one of your exchanges with him in 2007,
SHAMELESS LYING ASSHOLE:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/talk.religion.bahai/browse_thread/thread/8f056a761e35dbdc/c47a5bd7636f6e1d?q=mash_ghasem&lnk=nl&
Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian,
alt.religion.bahai
From: mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com>
Date: 5 May 2007 18:07:02 -0700
Subject: Re: To Baha'is harrassed by Nima Hazini aka Wahid Azal

xar bAbAieh jAkeshteh madar ghahbie azali.
ozgal hezbullahi. hammal go find a donkey with shakh.
If you didn't find one ,get a shakh out of your jendeh nanah
and put it on a donkey ozgal. bacheh gerti zan jendeh.

Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian,
alt.religion.bahai, alt.religion.islam, soc.culture.australian
From: steveblombe...@yahoo.com
Date: 5 May 2007 18:45:14 -0700

Desperate?
Hezbullahi?

This drugged donkey is just gone mad moaning like a pig.
That just proves you donkey carry on your back a big load of shit all
the time and you never let it down.

Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian,
alt.religion.bahai
From: steveblombe...@yahoo.com
Date: 5 May 2007 18:52:57 -0700

For those who are not familiar with what this drugged donkey calls
sweet Persian poems, I provide you with some translation of what this
This horned donkey had to say about himself:
He is lamenting over aperiod of his childhood which he remembers as
being financially rewarding when his father used to bring men to
their
house and his mother would entertain them by all means.
So, when he grew up he decided that he would follow the path of his
great father. He got married and brought men into his home and got
his
wife to entertain them by all means and he made sure that he himself
was not around to cause any inconvenience.
He then tells us that his legacy continues and he is passing it on to
his future generationa.

Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian,
alt.religion.bahai, alt.religion.islam, soc.culture.australian
From: mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com>
Date: 5 May 2007 18:59:13 -0700

Desperate hezbullahi fits you and your wife Nima just fine ;-) check
it again moron.

An doe shakh gAv gar khar dAshti
yek shekam bar adami nagozAshti

Look at mirror aladang and report back if you see shakh! :_) BTW
where is the princess? ;-)

Newsgroups: talk.religion.bahai, soc.culture.iranian,
alt.religion.bahai
From: steveblombe...@yahoo.com
Date: 5 May 2007 19:02:13 -0700

Dear drugged donkey

This is who hezbullahis are:

Ishraqat, Tarazat, Tajaliat, P.1; P. 12; PP.14-15.
"O Hezbullah!
in the early days there had been revealed .. for instance passages
such as these 'the necks have stretched out in discord, where are the
swords of thy power O Dominant of the worlds!' ...."

-

Get new alzheimers medication, SHABAAN BEE-MOKH!

-

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Feb 18, 2009, 3:21:02 AM2/18/09

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 4:09:00 AM2/18/09

"Aor" <hura...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I was pointing out I do not do those things.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 4:10:09 AM2/18/09

<maybe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 18, 3:25 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathtobah...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:65da9ecf-df20-4095...@g3g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

>> > Bullshit! You are a LIAR. You knew no one and are making up stories
>> > your masters tell you.
>>
>> Like you do to me when you say I get paid by some made up Bahai It
>> committee?
>
> Wether you are paid by anyone or not, why do you not think that such a
> thing (a Baha'i internet committee) exists?

Well where is the evidence? And if I was paid I wouldn't be looking for jobs
and still living with my parents at 25 now would I?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 4:11:47 AM2/18/09

"Aor" <hura...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I seem to remember last year I was agreeing with you about how unfair it
was. I still think they have no right to tell another group what they can't
call themselves. It would be like Catholics suing Mormans or to a lesser
extent the united church.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 4:13:23 AM2/18/09

> On Feb 18, 2:27 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm serious. I know he is Bayain so I want to know where he stands on
>> Bayain
>> rights. It seems like I care more about their rights and I don't belong
>> any religion (despite what he might have you believe)- Hide quoted text -
>
> Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

I'm doing the Ruhi (can't spell) book 3 with some Bahai's and did book 1 and
2. I also believe in the tennets of the Bahai faith like the independent
search for the truth, unity and that all faiths lead to God. Although I'm
not sure who or what God is anymore...

Seon Ferguson

Feb 18, 2009, 4:14:24 AM2/18/09

> On Feb 18, 4:38 pm, mash_ghasem <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Then you have no business being here. Fuck off!

>> Why don't you make him leave?! Make him leave. Go ahead and try.
>> Make him leave. Go ahead and try. Go ahead and try azali prick. Who
>> the fuck you think you are? I told you cyberspace isn't Evin and you
>> aren't wearing your IRI badge dumb fuck. Australians are paying your
>> unemployment check so shut the fuck up.
>
> Go fuck your mother, lying bastard. I will make him leave, and I will
> put you into your stinking grave where you believe, lying sag bahaim
> asshole!

I didn't realise me being here was pissing you off so much. I think I'll
stick around.

Viv

Feb 18, 2009, 4:34:34 AM2/18/09
On 18 Feb, 09:14, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't realise me being here was pissing you off so much. I think I'll
> stick around.- Hid

Anything other than total agreement pisses off the Great Windbag,
Seon. Stick around.

Viv.

_hidden-treasure_

Feb 18, 2009, 4:49:26 AM2/18/09
Seon Ferguson wrote:

And you support 200 people being murdered just because of their
faith? How
is that any different to Hitler for sending Jews into concentration
camps
just because of their faith?

(end)

I have been following TALK - RELIGION - BAHA'I for a while now, For
the very reason that the Baha'i Faith became of interest to me. I have
never posted before, but have decided to do so tonight because of a
pattern I have noticed. My reason for posting is that, as I said, I
have been reading these posts and something became very clear to me.

'Seon Ferguson', why is it that you 'pop up' seemingly out of the
blue, too, for some reason...change the topic? This happens at times
when the conversation is at it's 'core'. Consistencies are used to see
the difference between 1) coincidence and 2) A true pattern. The way
'Seon' post's is a true pattern.
I'm not sure why you do this 'seon'. The conversation is flowing, why
do you see the need to take away from that flow? If you have something
to say in relation to the topic then post it. If not then why are you
here?

I believe the topic was:

KISH – BAHA’I – MALEKZADEH

So did you have something to say about this story 'Seon'? Maybe you
could stay on topic?

Thanks 'Seon'.

Viv

Feb 18, 2009, 5:34:32 AM2/18/09
On 18 Feb, 09:49, _hidden-treasure_ <hiddentreas...@live.com.au>
wrote:
(An interesting piece of patronising and misleading misdirection)

Style: Pure Maybeimastarbaby

Misidrection: Pure Nima

Convenient inconsistency: Ignoring the subject switches by Nima,
picking on Seon (sorry, "seon") for the same thing that's OK when Nima
does it.

This double act have double standards down to a proverbial T.

Viv.

All Bad

Feb 18, 2009, 5:53:26 AM2/18/09

"_hidden-treasure_" <hiddent...@live.com.au> wrote in message
Seon Ferguson wrote:

And you support 200 people being murdered just because of their
faith? How
is that any different to Hitler for sending Jews into concentration
camps
just because of their faith?

(end)

HT: I have been following TALK - RELIGION - BAHA'I for a while now, For

the very reason that the Baha'i Faith became of interest to me. I have
never posted before, but have decided to do so tonight because of a
pattern I have noticed. My reason for posting is that, as I said, I
have been reading these posts and something became very clear to me.

HT: 'Seon Ferguson', why is it that you 'pop up' seemingly out of the

blue, too, for some reason...change the topic? This happens at times

AB: Probably for the same reason that you popped up. He had something to
say. To me, his statement suggested that these Baha'i women could be the
victims of religiously motivated discrimination.

HT" when the conversation is at it's 'core'. Consistencies are used to see

the difference between 1) coincidence and 2) A true pattern. The way
'Seon' post's is a true pattern.
I'm not sure why you do this 'seon'. The conversation is flowing, why
do you see the need to take away from that flow? If you have something
to say in relation to the topic then post it. If not then why are you
here?

I believe the topic was:

AB: The topic was religious discrimination. Those women would not have
been arrested in Oz for what they did.

- All Bad

It is loading more messages.