@@Introducing the Baha'i Jewish Lobby@@

Abraxas

Jan 27, 2005, 10:54:06 PM1/27/05
http://wahidazal.blogspot.com/

Introducing the Baha'i Jewish Lobby

The anti-Iranian nature of the missionary affair continues to reverbate
within the Iranian Baha'i community. Iran has been the cradle of this
British manufactured, Zionist supported cult from the very beginning.
Most of its adherents have come from Iran. In fact, for all their
posturing that they have managed to convert large populations in the
Third World - and who for some reason can't actually be found any rolls
--, no other country in the world has been so receptive to the Baha'i
idea than Iranians and particularly Iranian Jews.

These days, predominantly of former Jewish and sometimes Zoroastrian
backgrounds, the current make up of Baha'is in Iran is vastly
different to what it was in the late nineteenth centuary. The Baha'i
faith lost its appeal to the mainstream Iranian community in the early
1900s during the Constitutional Revolution when Abbas Effendi not only
failed to support the constitutional movement, but tacitly even
supported the Russian involvement in Iranian internal politics and its
sponsoring of Muhammad Ali Shah's coup d'etat against the Parliament
and people of Iran. Later in the mid 1950s Shoghi Effendi directly
instructed Iranian Baha'is to work closely with the Pahlavi regime,
ergo Habib Sabet. The exodus of Baha'is from Muslim backgrounds
resulted in the reduction in the intellectual output of the community.
Coupled with that came the influx of new believers from these Iranian
Jewish and Zoroastrian minorities. The new believers had been under
persecution in their respective religions and saw the new faith as an
opportunity to exert control over others.

Introducing the powerful Baha'i "Jewish" Lobby.

Brought together by their dislike of Muslim influences on Iranian
culture, the Jewish Baha'is began to gradually purge the Iranian
Baha'i community from its Islamic roots and origins. This can be
witnessed in their whitewashings of the militant Shi'ite and Babi past.
This agenda fitted well with Shoghi Effendi's vision of abandoning
Iran in favour of exporting the cult to other parts of the world. With
the death of Shoghi Effendi in 1957 and the rise of the new UHJ
oligarchy, the new Jewish (and sometimes Zoroastrian) adherents were
quickly promoted through the ranks to high places within the Iranian
and International Baha'i communities.

Key members of the Iranian NSA and continental Board of Counsellors
came from this new ethnic grouping in the Baha'i cult. Following the
1979 revolution, most of the Jewish Baha'i elite migrated to Western
Europe and California, USA, where their monies helped buy properties
for the AO. The completion of the ARC project is owed to a large part
to donations given from these two groups. Several confidential trips by
UHJ members Fatheazam and Nakhjavani to LA and Australia in 1989
ensured that all the monies required for the ARC were secured from
these groups. In fact the whole of these monies had been raised long
before the advertising campaign for fundraising ever begun, much of
through their own investments, with smatterings of large grants and
subsidies given them by the Israeli government.

During the late 80s and early 90s many of the donators and their
relatives were rewarded by the BWC by being nominated to key positions
on the Continental Board and the ITC. In fact a quick scan of existing
Counsellors in Europe, Australia and North America since 1985 suggests
that former Zoroastrians and Jews have done quite well in this regard,
but not their Muslim background counterparts.

The UHJs decision to adopt a more rabid form of fundamentalism and
hardline position in 1996 bode well for the Baha'i Jews especially.
They were the ones that successfully lobbeyed the UHJ to:

1) Instruct Iranian Baha'is not to attend Naw-Ruz celebrations by
Iranian exile communities;
2) Instruct Iranian Baha'is not to associate with the general Iranian
community in exile, thereby attempting to foist a Baha'i-only -
rather than a universally Iranian - Naw-Ruz culture.

Counsellor Manijeh Reyhani, for example, who was instrumental in
getting Hamid Taheri excommunicated comes from a dual Zoroastrian and
Jewish background. These people control the Payam-i Bahai magazine (run
by '60s-'70s Pahlavi insider Shapour Rasekh a.k.a. Delaram Mashhuri),
the Andalib magazine, and, until its demise Landegg in Switzerland, as
well as Radio Bahai (broadcasting in Persian), not to mention
composition of the Ruhi modules.

Iran has always been rich in supplying and exporting Baha'i travel
teachers around the world. The Baha'i Jewish lobby now wants to
dominate and silence the mainstream Iranian Baha'i community by
exporting their hyper-fundamentalist reading of the cult into Iran.
They have funded companies and businesses through the missionaries in
order to "teach the youth" and set up Ruhi Institutes. The Baha'i
community in Iran has suffered enormously at the hands of the Islamic
regime. It has lost some of its most charismatic Baha'i intellectuals
like the Bakhtavars or Davudis. The present elite leadership is
exclusively made up of former Jews. There are deep divisions in the
community and some of the truly learned ones have boycotted the current
crop of leaders and their activities.

So this latest effort to export missionaries is aimed at demonstrating
"the correct version of the faith" to the rank and file at the same
time isolating (and hopefully driving out) the voices of dissent. It is
also a means, among others, by the Israelis to gain further footholds
inside Iran itself. Both policies, it would appear, have now failed.

The Iranian Baha'i community is racked with dissension and schism, and
the IR finally blew its top (and reasonably so given all the freedoms
they had given the Baha'is since the mid '90s) with this ridiculous
allegation of genocide by the Jewish Baha'i leadership. One wonders if
maybe deep down these Jewish Baha'is actually pray for a holocaust to
occu in Iran so that they can politically capitalize on it for their
future designs, just as their European Jewish counterparts vis-a-vis
Palestine.

Free God

Jan 27, 2005, 11:34:37 PM1/27/05
Abraxas,

Great research! Hopefully some of these Bahais will see the truth wise
up.

"One wonders if
maybe deep down these Jewish Baha'is actually pray for a holocaust to
occu in Iran so that they can politically capitalize on it for their
future designs, just as their European Jewish counterparts vis-a-vis
Palestine."

This is exactly what they are trying to create in Iran, and the Jews
still may be successful in doing so. Time will tell, but political
power is still on the side of the Jews, so the exiled Persian Bahais
in America, Europe, Africa, and throughout the world will most likely
be taking a back seat in their own faith, and be forced to fall at the
feet of Zionism. And, the sad part is no one will even care that can
do anything about it.

Abraxas

Jan 27, 2005, 11:39:19 PM1/27/05
>And, the sad part is no one will even care that can
>do anything about it.

That is, unless political Zionism is defeated, which it will be once
the EU becomes stronger.

one

Jan 28, 2005, 12:10:24 AM1/28/05
A-bra-for-X-mas,

Get lost you racist pig. Your intellectualisms don't impress anyone
except immature people like yourself.

star...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2005, 2:39:55 AM1/28/05

Free God wrote:
> Abraxas,
>
> Great research! Hopefully some of these Bahais will see the truth
wise
> up.
>
> "One wonders if
> maybe deep down these Jewish Baha'is actually pray for a holocaust to
> occu in Iran so that they can politically capitalize on it for their
> future designs, just as their European Jewish counterparts vis-a-vis
> Palestine."

Look at the possibilites in all this.

The further disruptions within the bf allows for various sects (Baha'i
Jews, Western Businessmen, Reformers, Haifians, Remeyites, etc) the
freedom to utilize the bf as they see fit while it frees the rank and
file bahai, in and out of Iran, to open thier eyes and move into the
new cycle where freedom of conscience reigns.

One senario is that coastal lands will fall off Israel and the New
Jerusalem will move East into Iran - then all factions are in the
promised land together. Abud'l-baha said the place of adoration would
change in the future (and we are in that future). Westerner's will just
have to migrate - although the West looks like an extension of the East
more and more these days - global colinzation by all! Have fun!

The next move for those that dwell on earth is Jupiter - but that is a
way off time wise - although bases may be starting up as we speak.
These humans are trying to colonize the cosmos so it seems.

Starr*

Abraxas

Jan 28, 2005, 2:58:50 AM1/28/05
Neither does your An-tellectual stupidity, mr Fardin, aka ariamehr.

sma...@jam.rr.com

Jan 28, 2005, 9:13:17 AM1/28/05

> Great research! Hopefully some of these Bahais will see the truth
wise
> up.

If any one really cares to know the truth behind Jewish and Zoroastrian
conversions they will find it here: http://conversion2.susanmaneck.com/

But it is not nearly as exciting and Nima Protocols I'll grant you.
Maybe he should adopt the screen name Pfefferkorn.