Beware of the Baha'i Elections - PART II

Anonymous Sender

Apr 29, 2008, 12:17:57 PM4/29/08
This year, out of 1'200 votes cast, 500 have been sent by mail to Haifa, Israel, according to the Baha’i administration.

The Israeli Postal Authority (an Israeli Government Agency) has replaced and tempered some (if not all) of these votes. The entire procession is a farce!

Letters are opened and fake ones replace the votes (the list of Baha'is who are elegible is OPEN information).

Most "experts in security" know that it takes less than 30 minutes for a government agency like the Israeli Postal Authority (or Mossad) to open a letter and replace its content (or just make copies) – including SEALED letters, without ANY possibility of detection by the addressee.

Notably, Baha'i elections do not allow campaigning (rightly so), therefore one can expect the votes to be RATHER EVENLY distributed among the 1200 people that can be elected (except may be the names of present members of the UHJ and Counselors, etc.)
People are not elected with 70% of the votes with may be the exceptions cited above.
Now that the corruption is in place, it is easy to control the administration entirely from the inside, not counting some CORRUPT “Baha’i officials” in Haifa who are unelected.

Therefore, the 500 votes sent by mail can make a BIG difference if (some of) the letters’ content has been replaced even partially (or tempered with). Nevertheless, checking it should be an ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AUDITING PROCESS, but again, unfortunately, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to audit this part, unless exceptional measures are taken, beyond the ones taken by the Baha’i administration at present. It does NOT require “big” logistics for any Government to commit this kind of fraud. It can be done VERY EASILY, as explained above by the Israeli Postal Authority or the Mossad. However, the “Baha’i" administration will dismiss this possibility. This by itself is very strange…

The Baha'i administration, by its own admission, does NOT verify the authenticity of the mail's CONTENT (i.e., the votes themselves), but ONLY the fact that the sender’s name matches the authorized list of Baha’is. Furthermore, the ballots are SECRET (that means that no one knows “who voted for who” beside the person himself/herself, which is not bad by itself).

But this important loophole CAN and has been exploited by the same people who wrote the Protocols of Zion and who have sworn to replace ANY religion with their perverted form of Judaism and who have been condemned and denounced by many US Presidents.

Beware of the Baha'i Elections unless ALL the above issues (& previous issues in previous emails) have been resolved in a COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT way!

- George Mugabee

Viv

Apr 29, 2008, 12:22:59 PM4/29/08
On 29 Apr, 17:17, Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com>
wrote:

<a great steaming pile of antt-Semitic conspiracy theorist horse
manure>

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Apr 29, 2008, 1:08:20 PM4/29/08
[...]

Therefore, the 500 votes sent by mail can make a BIG difference if (some of) the letters’ content has been replaced even partially (or tempered with). Nevertheless, checking this should be an ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AUDITING PROCESS, but again, unfortunately, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to audit this part, unless exceptional measures are taken, beyond the ones taken by the Baha’i administration at present. It does NOT require “big” logistics for any Government to commit this kind of fraud. It can be done VERY EASILY, as explained above by the Israeli Postal Authority or the Mossad. However, the “Baha’i" administration will dismiss this possibility. This by itself is very strange…

The Baha'i administration, by its own admission, does NOT verify the authenticity of the mail's CONTENT (i.e., the votes themselves), but ONLY the fact that the sender’s name matches the authorized list of Baha’is. Furthermore, the ballots are SECRET (that means that no one knows “who voted for whom” beside the person himself/herself, which is not bad by itself).

But this important loophole (or weakness in the procedure) CAN and has been exploited by the same people who wrote the Protocols of Zion and who have sworn to replace ANY religion with their perverted form of Judaism and who have been condemned and denounced by many US Presidents.

Beware of the Baha'i Elections unless all the above issues have been resolved in a COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT manner!

Has...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2008, 3:06:18 AM4/30/08
> The Israeli Postal Authority (an Israeli Government Agency) has replaced and tempered some (if not all) of these votes.

And you know this how?

> Letters are opened and fake ones replace the votes (the list of Baha'is who are elegible is OPEN information).

Did one of those lizards tell you this?

PaulHammond

May 2, 2008, 7:08:47 AM5/2/08
On 29 Apr, 18:08, Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net>
wrote:

> The Baha'i administration, by its own admission, does NOT verify the authenticity of the mail's CONTENT (i.e., the votes themselves), but ONLY the fact that the sender’s name matches the authorized list of Baha’is. Furthermore, the ballots are SECRET (that means that no one knows “who voted for whom” beside the person himself/herself, which is not bad by itself).

Okay, okay - Don't feed the trolls.

But I'm curious about this point - you suggest that, beyond checking
that the postal vote comes
from a registered Baha'i, that there is some process which the
electoral officers could use
to confirm the authenticity of their private vote.

The only thing I can think of is if there were a team of people at the
World Centre phoning
up all the postal voters to confirm that the the votes they received
were the votes they
sent.

Is this really what you expect to be done in any vote that includes
postal voting in order
to make certain that there was no tampering? Or did you have some
other process of
confirming the authenticity of the VOTES in mind?

This sounds like a rather unreasonable standard of caution to employ
to me.

Has...@aol.com

May 2, 2008, 12:12:19 PM5/2/08
> This sounds like a rather unreasonable standard of caution to employ
> to me.

In any case, most of the ballots were cast in person. There were 1494
eligible voters and about a thousand of them attended the convention.

All Bad

May 3, 2008, 9:45:40 PM5/3/08

<Has...@aol.com> wrote in message

It is in all the subliminal radio broadcasts. Obviously you are not paying
attention.

- All Bad