The passing of Peter Khan

diamondsouled

Jul 26, 2011, 6:13:51 PM7/26/11
Peter Khan is greeted at the pearly gates by St. Peter. Mr. Khan says:
"There must be some sort of mistake, I was expecting to be greeted in
the Abha Kingdom by Baha'u'llah, Abdul'-Baha at least. St. Peter looks
down at his list and says: " Mmmmm, it appears that there has been no
mistake, your name appears right here on the list." He shows Mr.Khan
the list and sure enough there's his name."

Saint Peter goes on to say: "It appears that you're fairly well
balanced on the holy scales but there is just one thing we want to
check with you.". Mr.Khan thinks: "And what could that possibly be?"
Saint Peter says: "There is some mention of a calamity in New Zealand
that you spoke of at a talk you gave there yet there is nothing in our
records that show any such spiritual calamity occurring. Let me remind
you Mr.Khan that your response could weight in your favour, or not."

This has Peter Khan somewhat stumped, he's not quite sure how to
respond. He thinks it over for a few moments and then says: " Well, in
my position as a member of the infallible Universal House of Justice I
felt myself qualified to be the arbiter of the spirituality of the
community there." Saint Peter has a perplexed look on his face and
says: " I've never quite encountered a situation quite like this
before so I will have to take it up with the boss, I will be back
shortly." He vanishes leaving behind a rose of attar smell in the
air.

By now Mr. Khan is getting very worried, he's thinking: " This is all
a big mistake!!! I was in my right to pass judgment on the New Zealand
Baha'i communities spiritual state, what am I doing here anyway? These
Pearly gates are a Christian myth!" As suddenly as he disappeared
Saint Peter reappears. He looks at Peter Khan and states: "Well I took
it up with the boss and he says that since He's the only one that's
infallible he's given you a choice: hell, or purgatory.". Now Mr.Khan
is getting really worried and starts to lose his composure a bit, he
excitedly says: " Send me to the Abha kingdom this moment! I deserve
it!!!" He begins to tremble a bit while thinking: "Those nasty New
Zealanders deserved everything I said about them."

Just then he awakens with Shoghi Effendi shaking him by the shoulder.
With great relief he thinks: " Finally, this must be the Abha Kingdom.
He asks Shoghi: " This must be the Abha Kingdom, isn't it?" Shoghi
answers: "Sadly not, this is a special place for all those who during
their life times suffered the delusion of divine infallibility. Don't
worry though, we have lots of company." ;^)

-------

RIP Peter

NUR

Jul 27, 2011, 5:58:06 AM7/27/11
On Jul 26, 11:13 pm, diamondsouled <r...@sasktel.net> wrote:

>  Just then he awakens with Shoghi Effendi shaking him by the shoulder.
> With great relief he thinks: " Finally, this must be the Abha Kingdom.
> He asks Shoghi: " This must be the Abha Kingdom, isn't it?" Shoghi
> answers: "Sadly not, this is a special place for all those who during
> their life times suffered the delusion of divine infallibility. Don't
> worry though, we have lots of company."  ;^)

Yes, the company of those like Adolf Hitler, assorted Popes, the
Ayatollah Khomeini, of course, the founder of Bahaism and similar. The
7th circle of Dante's inferno.

--

Burn in hell Peter Con!