Aurora Baha exposed as FRAUD: UHJ-CIA ("Operation Condor") venture into Entheogenic sub-culture begins to show signs of fracture

383

Mar 3, 2008, 8:48:41 PM3/3/08
from:
http://dynamic.boingboing.net/profile/nezzyidy
February 5, 2008 10:59am

WARNING: BEWARE AURORA BAHA!

I attended a gathering by this person and he is creepy. I have friends
who have also had bad experiences with him. A large community is now
boycotting his ceremonies.

His name is Francis and he goes by Lobo Siete Truenos. Read this
before attending his ceremony.
He has been caught lying about his past.

True Scam of the Eagle and the Condor?
http://ayahuasca.tribe.net/thread/a7b95ff8-bae1-4121-b3f5-5a2b93e9e43b

also:
http://singingtotheplants.blogspot.com/

Singing to the Plants

Shamanism and the Medicine Path
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Ayahuasca Mainstreamed

The spirits must have granted me a momentary fit of prescience. On
February 3, I published a blog post on selling spirituality; on the
same day, the Los Angeles Times Magazine published an article on a
self-professed ayahuasquero named Lobo Siete Truenos, or Wolf Seven
Thunders, and the growing role of ayahuasca in what the article calls
the "nouveau wealth" of suburban California.

Truenos has a murky background. He gives, the article says, "few
straight answers about his background but plenty of mystic filigree."
He has founded his own church, which he calls Aurora Bahá, presumably
to add a semblance of legitimacy to his use of a substance whose
possession remains -- despite the United States Supreme Court ruling
exempting the União do Vegetal -- a felony. Truenos also possesses an
eagle's wing. If he is not a Native American, that too is illegal. But
his ancestry is as murky as his history: he is, apparently, Dominican,
Lebanese, Basque, and Taino. According to an email attributed to him,
this means mostly Lebanese.

image
Lobo Siete Truenos, Wolf Seven Thunders, also known as Francis de la
Maza
What purports to be email correspondence by Truenos has been published
in an online discussion group called the Ayahuasca Tribe. "I am the
Keeper of the Fire Bundle of Purification of the Eagle and the
Condor," he wrote, "sometimes referred to as the Altar of Unification
and the Altar of the Seven Thunders. This sacred Altar is the
Manifestation of a Point of Light, which Point represents the
Unification of Several Initiatic Currents on this planet." These
initiatic currents are, unsurprisingly, united in none other than
Truenos himself. They are detailed on a Web page he has published,
where he also calls himself Francis de la Maza, meaning Francis of the
Mace, a mestizo curandero, initiated by the Shipibo-Conibo in Brazil.
But there's more. He is an Elk Dreamer and Keeper of the Fire of
Quetzalcoatl, and he has been initiated into the Khemetic Mysteries of
Egypt, the Tibetan Buddhist path of Dzogchen, the Gnostic Mysteries of
the Rosicrucians, the Yucatec Mayan path of Puts'yaj, and the Yoruba
Ifa path of Nigeria as a Babalao. He is clearly a busy guy.

He also claims to be a pipe carrier of the Yankton Sioux, and to be
the carrier of a portion of the sacred bundle of Crazy Horse.

Now, there are thousands of ayahuasqueros who toil in obscurity in the
Amazon, providing services to their communities -- people of genuine
learning, compassion, and integrity. My teacher don Roberto Acho works
as a carpenter to support his healing work. But, of course, the Times
was not interested in those ayahuasqueros. In fact, it was not all
that interested in Seven Thunders. What the article was really
interested in was his clientele -- that is, the sort of people who read
the Los Angeles Times.

These clients are pretty much as I described them in my post on
selling spirituality. They are largely white, urban, relatively
wealthy, and spiritually eclectic . They have no particular
involvement with the struggles of the indigenous community whose
healing ceremonies they are purchasing. Their goal is not an increased
intellectual or scholarly understanding of the culture from which the
ceremony comes, but rather their own personal spiritual growth,
healing, and transformative experience. Indeed, the article repeatedly
stresses that ayahuasca is the hallucinogen for smart people -- liberal
thinkers, academics, writers, journalists, psychiatrists, soul-
searching intellectuals.

What are these people looking for? The article quotes one artist -- it
is not clear whether he is a client of Truenos -- as saying that
"ayahuasca brings your awareness to a place where it's understood that
you are connected to everything on Earth." Another consumer, a high
school math teacher, says that ayahuasca cured his clinical
depression. He now offers ayahuasca ceremonies himself, for a
suggested donation ot $75 to $300 per person. Author Graham Hancock
credits ayahuasca with having improved his life. When pressed for
details, he says, "I'm a better husband and father." Truenos himself
says that ayahuasca is a cure for the "cancer of indifference," a
remedy for our "failures in integrity."

I am glad that ayahuasca ceremonies are making these people --
talented, intellectual, privileged, rich -- feel better about their
lives. I hope Truenos has strong protective spirits. I hope la diosa
holds his clients with compassion. I hope his clients are contributing
their talents, their intellects, and their wealth toward the
communities from which Truenos claims to have learned to heal.

-

Aurora Baha- fire alter of the Eagle and Condor - and the underlying
political agenda:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Plan_Condor (OPERATION
CONDOR)

See as well:

http://bahairants.com/la-class-newsletter-32-169.html

"The Persian Baha'i Community may not be the only one to suffer from
having become too identified with a repressive regime. One member of
our class had received a letter from some American pioneers in South
America. They reported that some native believers in their part of the
world had been distressed by a photograph published in a recent issue
of Baha'i News (June 1978, p; 13). That picture showed a group of
Baha'is (including members of the Continental Board of Counsellors and
the Chilean National Spiritual Assembly) posing with Augusto Pinochet
Ugarte, the dictator of Chile. Gn. Pinochet, it is widely
acknowledged, runs one of the most brutally regimes in Latin America.
Further, in the picture in the Baha'i News, television cameras were
clearly recording the event for the Chilean masses. By posing for
pictures with the General, some class members argued, the Baha'is were
allowing themselves to be used as pawns in a political game of power.
They were giving a de-facto seal of approval to Pinochet's government
- a fact that may be remembered some day, if and when his regime is
overthrown. And sometimes military regimes do not last long in South
America."

383

Mar 3, 2008, 8:48:59 PM3/3/08