Sen McGlinn: PLEASE ANSWER

NUR

Jan 24, 2012, 10:35:12 PM1/24/12

-
Your argumentation, Mr McGlinn, is the usual porous yet laughable spin-
meistering, revisionist (a)history and propaganda you are quite well
known for. These two documents are one of countless paper trails
establishing the political and economic connection of the Bahai cult
with the British Imperial powers. That the British cabinet would
devote this amount of time and consideration to a sectarian movement
such as Bahai proves it. That a deliberation is being made over how to
assist the Bahai cultists is yet another. You can spin until you are
blue in the face, but the facts remain; nor are we interested in
erasing any evidence from the public record - as you are quite
amusingly implying - because this evidence is one of many paper trails
proving what has been alleged for a long time. Additionally, the
unassailable evidence proving such connections are spread out among
several different places online, and not just on one link. Please note
this.

That said, the real nexus of nefarious political connections between
the British elite and the Bahai cult does not lie with elected British
governments and the official British bureaucracy; but rather in the
wheeling and dealing world of economic and financial influence that is
the City of London Corporation (i.e. the infamous 'Square Mile'). On
that score, a literal 'Treasure Island' (pun intended) of information
connecting both the Bahai founders as well as the subsequent
generation of Bahai leaders to the City of London Corporation and its
multi-tentacled, global influence peddling can be found - information
we mean to put online in piecemeal fashion, and already have in
several instances.

But I would like this question answered by you: why did the
declassified knighthood documentation pertaining to Abbas Effendi
become classified information again once this documentation was
transferred from the archives of the Court of St James to the British
National Archives? Representatives of the Court of St James are on
record claiming this material was declassified by them long ago. I
quote you their communication to me:

=
Dear Mr. Azal

Thank you for your email, and I apologise that it has taken some time
to get back to you.

I confirm that on 31st October 1919 the Central Chancery were advised
by the Foreign Office that The King had appointed Mr. Abdul Baha
Abbas, Leader and Head of the Bahai Religion in Palestine, to be an
Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire. We have
no further information as to the reasons for this award.

I have spoken to the Honours Secretariat at the Foreign Office; I
understand their records are only held for 15 years before being sent
to the National Archives so they would be unable to give assistance
here. You may yourself like to contact the National Archives at Kew,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU (website www.nationalarchives.gov.uk) in
this connection.

I am sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Rachel Wells

Assistant Secretary

Central Chancery

St James’s Palace
=

All inquiries with the British National Archives at Kew Richond,
Surrey, resulted in the same answer: _CLASSIFIED_.

Would you be so good as to answer why this may be the case? Are you
aware of knighting documents ever being classified other than in this
case? Meanwhile I will post this response to TRB so it does not get
lost in the ethers should you decide to censor it.