THE TREASONOUS GOVT. IN THE DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS!

george landry

Jun 22, 2002, 6:35:40 PM6/22/02
Have you ever wondered, why the politicians give so many speeches
before the CFR, a Communist front organization; and the ADL, who
are registered agents of the state of Israel? Could they be the
people who really control our government? I thought we lived in
a Constitutional Republic, and had freedom and Democracy in America
-- :(

Well, a little reminder to you six pack dads and soccer moms: those
who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Prepare for
the coming genocide of the Gentiles. The Communists intend to de-
populate the world by 80%.

Al

Jun 22, 2002, 8:46:01 PM6/22/02

"george landry" <per...@mailandnews.com> wrote in
message
om...

All they have to do at this point is just sit back
and watch. You blokes are self destructing right
before everyone's eyes.

Douglas Berry

Jun 23, 2002, 12:08:26 PM6/23/02
On 22 Jun 2002 15:35:40 -0700, a wanderer, known to us only as
per...@mailandnews.com (george landry) warmed at our fire and told
this tale:

>Have you ever wondered, why the politicians give so many speeches
>before the CFR, a Communist front organization; and the ADL, who
>are registered agents of the state of Israel? Could they be the
>people who really control our government? I thought we lived in
>a Constitutional Republic, and had freedom and Democracy in America
>-- :(

That means thay can give speeches to whomever they wish; and you can
express your displeasure be voting for the candidate of your choice.

Congress-critters give lots of speeches. To lots of groups. It's
part of the job.

>Well, a little reminder to you six pack dads and soccer moms: those
>who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Prepare for
>the coming genocide of the Gentiles. The Communists intend to de-
>populate the world by 80%.

What part of history are you drawing from here?
--

Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.