What will BO GRITZ do as President?

Glenn Berg

Sep 25, 1992, 6:37:50 AM9/25/92
The following is "Bo's" contract to all Americans!

In return for your support, as President of the United States,
I "Bo" Gritz will:

ESTABILISH DEBT-FREE CONSTITUTIONAL CURRENCY AND ELIMINATE THE FED.
I will immediately reinstate the JFK Executive Order authorizing the printing
of $450 billion in no-interest "United States Notes". This will put the
privately owned banking consortium known as the Federal Reserve System out of
business until the public can be informed of its insidious role in our current
economic crisis. Congress can then be made to return to Constitutional
currency. It makes no sense to pay usury on our own money. Feberal Reserve
banks use the national debt as collateral and, through "fractionalized
banking", lend many times that amount, at interest, back to the people. Since
assuming the Congressional responsibility for legal tender in 1913, the FED has
never been audited! Thomas Jefferson warned us if ever the banks took over our
currency and credit, our children would wake up as slaves on the continent
conquered by their fathers!

STOP THE INCOME TAX AND GET RID OF THE IRS!
I will immediately send a special council to ascertain whether or not the 16th
Amendment (income tax) was properly ratified. **There is no statute of
limitations on fraud. Federal income tax will be eliminated...along with the
IRS!** We can pay for government through constitutional means.

BALANCE THE FEDERAL BUDGET!
In 1832 "Old Hickory" was President and America's bills were paid. Foreign
wars and compund interest ran the debt to $1 trillion in 1981. By 1989 the
debt had tripled and now stands at $4 trillion with a $300 billion interest
payment. Last year the deficit started at $65 billion and ended up $293.7
billion in the red. The 1992 budget is already projected to be $500 billion
more than authorized. **If you paid people the kind of money today's
politicians make to manage your affairs and they performed with the same
irresponsible inefficiency of our elected officials, you would fire them!**
It's long past time we change the direction of our nation!

HALT RUNAWAY SPENDING BY CAPITOL HILL!
We can put Congressional spending back into the hands of the American people.
The House Appropriations Committee writes the checks, but the Senate authorizes
the expenditures. Under our original Constitution, U.S. Senators were selected
by the State Legislature. Your state capitol is a lot closer than Washington,
D.C. Nonsensical spending would end if the public held local officials
accountable. 1913 was a bad year: The FED was created to break America
economically; Senate selection was removed from the states to encourage runaway
spending; the income tax was imposed to pay for these excesses. **The 17th
Amendment should be revoked.**

END FOREIGN AID AND THE BUY OUT OF AMERICA.
Foreign aid is nothing more than welfare with no U.S. recipient. Debtors
aren't choosers. It must be AMERICA FIRST until we are out of debt and back on
our feet. Why are we sending billions overseas when over a million Americans
are homeless and even more are out of work?

OPPOSE GLOBAL GOVERNMENT AND BUSH'S "NEW WORLD ORDER."
U.S. State Department Publication 7277 calls for the "General and Complete
Disarmament of the United States." Only a United Nations "Peace Force" would
be armed--all other weapons would be destroyed. Our sovereignty and Bill
of Rights must be protected. The preamble to a World Constitution says the age
of nations must end--the governments haved decided to order their separate
sovereignties into one government to which they surrender their arms. 24 U.S.
Senators (two Presidential candiates, Harkin and Tsongas) and 80
Representatives have signed a "Declaration of Interdependence." They would
turn our nation and resources over to a global government. We must defend our
sacred birthright as Americans against all who would merge the United States of
America into USA, INCORPORATED with King George or anyone else as chairman of
the board.

INSTITUTE "WORKFARE" IN LIEU OF WELFARE.
America needs a "Hand-up" not a hand-out! We stop paying farmers not to
produce. We stop issuing stamps and instead offer food and opportunity to the
truly poor. We enforce immigration laws and quotas. We halt the illegal alien
invasion. Our own citizens are being denied assistance, education, and work by
thousands who sneak across our borders each year. Citizenship should not be
available to those who evade the INS. Provide for our own instead
outsiders--defend our border, but no more world policeman!

ROLL BACK BIG BROTHER, THE FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY AND LEGISLATIVE STATUTES that
have invaded our privacy, interfered with free enterprise, and restricted
production. A return to Constitutional Law will *pull the fangs on the FDA
and Energy Department so alternative fuels and medical cures can be advanced*
in the competition with the sacred petrochemical cows. A monetized money
system will replace the bankers cashless society.

RESTORE STATES RIGHTS AND PERSONAL LIBERTY.
John D. Rockefeller's first General Education Board chairman described
education as: people yielding themselves with perfect docility to our molding
hands. We can replace submissive manipulation with motivated learning in
competent schools. 750,000 high school graduates last year could not read
their diploma. Ronald Reagan promised to eliminate the Education Department.
He didn't, but I will! Each student should have a voucher and choice of
learning center. Competition and professionalism will purge poor teachers and
administrators while promoting those with merit.

SECURE THE AMERICAN DREAM by stopping all farm foreclosures and sponsoring a
law that PROTECTS THE "HOME" FROM GOVERNMENT SEIZURE.

RESCUE OUR PRISONERS OF WAR while they are still alive. The U.S. Senate study
on POWs released 23 May, '91, reports 25,000 U.S. servicemen were liberated on
the Eastern Front by the Soviets in 1945, but NEVER REPATRIATED! The Russians
wanted $6 billion. Our G.I.s were imprisoned in the Gulags. Declassified
reports refer to 5,000 Americans movved through Manchuria after the war in
Korea to the Gulags. Thousands of our men turned up missing in action in
Southeast Asia. Hundreds were known to be held in Laos. Henry Kissinger would
not negotiate for their return since the war there was secret. Today, with the
Soviet system and Vietnamese governments upside down, we could be uncovering
these heroes; instead, big business and bureaucrats would bury them. Oil
companies want to begin off-shore drilling. NOT ONE MORE CENT OF AMERICAN AID
TO ANY COMMUNIST UNTIL THEY RETURN OUR POWS!

LIFT THE LID ON WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS, and expose those guilty of
overdosing America for personal gain. National Security has become a synonym
for coverup. Reagan didn't know, Bush denied, Casey died, Poindexter lied,
Ollie was tried, and Noriega fried, all while patriots for profit made millions
from the Iran-Contra, Panama, and Gulf War. It's time to STOP THE "BUSHLIP!"

CUT COSTS AND REQUIRE CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FEDERAL OFFICIALS for problem solving.
Public servants should perform out of patriotism rather than for profit. I
will issue an Executive Order CUTTING THE PAY OF EVERY ELECTED AND APPOINTED
OFFICIAL from the President and cabinet through Congress and the Courts.

INITIATE "FULLY INFORMED JURY" LEGISLATION.
President Lincoln cautioned: We the people are the rightful masters, both of
Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to oust those
who pervert our laws. No citizen can be tried without a grand jury indictment.
No patriot can be punished without a petit jury's conviction. A fully informed
jury is our defense against despots who would rule instead of serve us. A
fully informed jury knows they have the duty to judge the spirit as well as the
letter of the law.

BRING BACK A HIGH STANDARD OF DECENCY.
America is drowning in a sewer of decadence and immorality promoted by the
liberal and corporate elites that own the politicians and run our country. I
will RENEW OUR PLEDGE AS A NATION UNDER GOD.

++ AND ++ MORE ++ MUCH ++ MORE ++

200 years ago our forefathers roared for liberty. Today people whimper for
security. Like a sleeping giant, threads of tyranny are being spun to keep us
down. It's Rip Van Winkle time...AMERICA, WAKE UP! We need a second American
Revolution. WE'VE GOT ONE MORE HILL TO TAKE...CAPITOL HILL. This time we'll
win with ballots instead of bullets. There are 25 million American Veterans
who took an oath of true faith and allegiance to defend our Constitution
against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC! I can't do it alone, but (read II
Kings 6:15-17) TOGETHER, AS AMER-I-CANS, WE'LL WIN!

VOTE GRITZ FOR RIGHTS IN '92!

For more information, contact:

"Bo" Gritz National Presidential Campaign Committee
P.O. Box 1327
Middleburg, FL 32050-1327
(904) 573-0707
--
Glenn A. Berg (be...@logan.cass.usu.edu)
Center for Atmospheric and Space Sciences, Utah State University

"We've got one more hill to take... Capitol Hill!" - Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz