Fried chicken is racist!!

smutt butt

Mar 12, 2009, 2:48:54 PM3/12/09
It is a stupid idea but racist???WTF?? I guess fried chicken,
watermelon and 4-0 beers will have to be outlawed so no one will have
their little feelings hurt.
How can the 99% of normal black people let pc assholes make them look
like a bunch of fools?? Can't the normal black people stand up to
that, jesse and al and tell them to just shut the fuck up??

Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves
By Charles Hawley

A German frozen food company hopes to raise sales with a new product:
Obama fingers. The tender, fried chicken bits come with a tasty curry
sauce. The company says it was unaware of the possible racist
overtones of the product.

Selling products has, of course, become a bit more difficult than
usual these days. No wonder then that companies everywhere are turning
to optimistic marketing messages in an effort to counteract the steady
drum beat of negativity coming from front page headlines around the
globe.

Many sales executives have drawn the same conclusion: What better
poster child for hope than US President Barack Obama? There are Obama
dolls, Obama T-shirts, Obama soap-on-a-rope. There is even Obama thong
underwear on offer.

Not wanting to miss the boat, a German food company has now gotten
into the act. Sprehe, a company that has all manner of frozen
delicacies on offer, has come up with a new product it calls "Obama
Fingers." Far from being real digits, though, the "fingers" in
question are "tender, juicy pieces of chicken breast, coated and
fried," as the product packaging claims.

Fried chicken, in other words. With a curry dip.

"We noticed that American products and the American way of eating are
trendy at the moment," Judith Witting, sales manager for Sprehe, told
SPIEGEL ONLINE. "Americans are more relaxed. Not like us stiff
Germans, like (Chancellor Angela) Merk

The idea, she claimed, was to get in on the Obama-mania which is
continuing to grip Germany. The word "fingers" in the name refers to
the fact that it is a finger food. "It's like hotdogs," Witting said.
"No one would ever think they are actually from dogs."

For Americans in Germany, though, there is a risk that the product
might be seen as racially insensitive. Fried chicken has long been
associated with African-Americans in the US -- naming strips of fried
chicken after the first black president could cause some furrowing of
brows.

Witting told SPIEGEL ONLINE the connection never even occurred to her.
"It was supposed to be a homage to the American lifestyle and the new
US president," she said.

Reverend Billy Bob

Mar 12, 2009, 3:40:28 PM3/12/09

"smutt butt" <smutt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> It is a stupid idea but racist???WTF?? I guess fried chicken,
> watermelon and 4-0 beers will have to be outlawed so no one will have
> their little feelings hurt.
> How can the 99% of normal black people let pc assholes make them look
> like a bunch of fools?? Can't the normal black people stand up to
> that, jesse and al and tell them to just shut the fuck up??
>
> Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves

Fried chicken isn't racist, the chicken is dead. Explain, "normal black
people".

smutt butt

Mar 12, 2009, 4:02:24 PM3/12/09
On Mar 12, 3:40 pm, "Reverend Billy Bob" <sku...@limbaugh.net> wrote:
> "smutt butt" <smuttbut...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

People that don't take EVERYTHING as racist. There are 160 drivers
where I work. About 75 are black and there is only 1 thinks like that,
at least openly. My co-drivers that are black that I know well think
jesse and al are just hypocritical, racist assholes. We will tell each
other racist jokes and have a good laugh
because we know it is just bs because we have respect for each other.

I lived, shit, showered, fought, and suffered with black, white,
mexicans and others in the USMC and never had a problem with anyone as
far as race goes.

I just do not understand why people let words spoken or written bother
them.

Baldin Lee Pramer

Mar 12, 2009, 4:35:55 PM3/12/09
On Mar 12, 2:02 pm, smutt butt <smuttbut...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just do not understand why people let words spoken or written bother
> them.

Typical queer.

Pramer

smutt butt

Mar 12, 2009, 5:35:56 PM3/12/09
On Mar 12, 4:35 pm, Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinleepra...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

LOL!!!! Call me what ya want I don't care.

Reverend Billy Bob

Mar 12, 2009, 6:49:17 PM3/12/09

"smutt butt" <smutt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How about, "Emu". That's who you are.