Jerome Corsi Calls McCain A Coward, Senile & a Traitor - Unfit To Lead

Proteus

Aug 3, 2008, 9:57:21 AM8/3/08
In Jerome Corsi's new book "McCain, Let The Truth Be Told" Corsi confirms
that McCain publically denounced the USA while in Vietnam in order to gain
favorable treatment over his fellow US POWs in violation of American law.
Corsi also proves that McCain was responsible for the deaths of 168 sailors
causing the fire on the USS Forrestal and evading prosecution because his
father was an Admiral. Corsi alleges that McCain had a homosexual tryst
with his NVC chief interrogator while being a guest of the Viet Cong and
states that not only is McCain too old to begin a presidential term, that due
to brainwashing by the Communists during the Vietnam war, McCain is a danger
not only to the nation, but to himself as well. That's probably why back in
2000 that Bush was selected over him as it was pointed out by McCain's own
party that he is mentally unfit to lead. Corsi finishes off by successfully
demonstrating how McCain's voting record puts him squarely in the anti-
freedom gun confiscation camp; proving that he's a gun grabber with liberal
ideas.

lorad

Aug 3, 2008, 10:12:01 AM8/3/08

Not only that... but consider the condition of McCain's home state of
Arizona... where over 4.5 million illegals annually cross the border
to get into the US.. and where the governor and the state's citizens
support the use of national guard troops to stop them... but where
McCain supports amnesty for illegals...

I doubt that Obamba would be much better... but at least we don't have
*proof' that he would be as big a traitor as McCain already has
proved.

Miles Long

Aug 3, 2008, 11:00:45 AM8/3/08
Proteus wrote:
> In Jerome Corsi's new book "McCain - Let The Truth Be Told" Corsi confirms
> that McCain publically denounced the USA while in Vietnam in order to gain
> favorable treatment over his fellow US POWs in violation of American law.
> Corsi also proves that McCain was responsible for the deaths of 168 sailors
> causing the fire on the USS Forrestal and evading prosecution because his
> father was an Admiral. Corsi alleges that McCain had a homosexual tryst
> with his NVC chief interrogator while being a guest of the Viet Cong and
> states that not only is McCain too old to begin a presidential term, that due
> to brainwashing by the Communists during the Vietnam war, McCain is a danger
> not only to the nation, but to himself as well. That's probably why back in
> 2000 that Bush was selected over him as it was pointed out by McCain's own
> party that he is mentally unfit to lead. Corsi finishes off by successfully
> demonstrating how McCain's voting record puts him squarely in the anti-
> freedom gun confiscation camp; proving that he's a gun grabber with liberal
> ideas.

And yet, he's still that lovable old guy who hollers at and chases
kids off his lawn we all know and love... <snicker>

Miles "Grumpy Old Men Need Love Too, Especially if She's Loaded" Long

Francisco Ooch

Aug 3, 2008, 11:14:27 AM8/3/08

"Proteus" <pro...@ambiance.com> wrote in message
> In Jerome Corsi's new book "McCain! Let The Truth Be Told" Corsi confirms

> that McCain publically denounced the USA while in Vietnam in order to gain
> favorable treatment over his fellow US POWs in violation of American law.
> Corsi also proves that McCain was responsible for the deaths of 168
> sailors
> causing the fire on the USS Forrestal and evading prosecution because his
> father was an Admiral. Corsi alleges that McCain had a homosexual tryst
> with his NVC chief interrogator while being a guest of the Viet Cong and
> states that not only is McCain too old to begin a presidential term, that
> due
> to brainwashing by the Communists during the Vietnam war, McCain is a
> danger
> not only to the nation, but to himself as well. That's probably why back
> in
> 2000 that Bush was selected over him as it was pointed out by McCain's own
> party that he is mentally unfit to lead. Corsi finishes off by
> successfully
> demonstrating how McCain's voting record puts him squarely in the anti-
> freedom gun confiscation camp; proving that he's a gun grabber with
> liberal
> ideas.

When McCain loses in November I think he'll go bonkers, strangle Cindy and
shoot up a Wal-Mart.

Gray Ghost

Aug 3, 2008, 1:03:30 PM8/3/08
Die, scumbag!
Message has been deleted

God help America

Aug 3, 2008, 4:45:17 PM8/3/08

While it's true that McCain is unfit to lead, as he has demonstrated on the
campaign trail, I wouldn't put much stock in what Corsi writes. Corsi is the
mother of all sleazy smear-merchants, and a disgrace to his country.

Rich Hutnik

Aug 3, 2008, 9:37:04 PM8/3/08

Care to point to any outside sources that Corsi is also working on a
book against McCain? As of now, I am under the distinct impression
you are blowing smoke and making up nonsense to get people chatting on
here. So, put up or shut up.

Want to know how little credibility you have now regarding this?
Whenever you try to google the book, the only reference found is this
thread.

- Rich

Proteus

Aug 4, 2008, 1:13:09 PM8/4/08

"Proteus" <pro...@ambiance.com> wrote in message

The above post is a forgery; it was not written by me, Proteus.

What Corsi has said about McCain I am not sure. The above post is based
mainly on opinion and
much of the slanderous comment is just hearsay and unsubstantiated. The guy
is a war heroe and
we must salute his bravery. Also he was right in backing Bush's Iraq
"surge". Obama was wrong.

I would, however, hazard to say that McCain is not Corsi's first choice a
Republican nominee. Nor is he mine
either as he is too liberal. However, in this election he is better of two
evils. Republican conservatives must hold their noses and vote for him.