THE "SODEXO" CONNECTION?: PHA warn of E. coli O104 (VTEC) outbreak in Germany

Jassy

Jun 2, 2011, 2:27:29 PM6/2/11
1. Part of the fatal patients had contracted the infection in factory
canteens. In Frankfurt in the global consulting firm Pricewaterhouse-
Coopers (PwC), they HAD TO CLOSE by order of the health office on the
Monday two canteens, because ten people were taken ill. The canteen
operator SODEXO, which operates more than 1,000 farms in
Germany, .......
http://economicsnewspaper.com/policy/german/ehec-intestinal-germ-operator-sodexo-includes-two-canteens-27886.html

2. PUBLIC INTEGRITY, the renowned NGO, warning against SODEXO.
http://projects.publicintegrity.org/wow/bio.aspx?act=pro&ddlC=55

3. http://kickoutsodexo.usas.org/why-kick-out-sodexo/dr-workers-letter-to-universities/
Condemnation of SODEXO management by workers in Barrick Gold mines of
Dominican Republic

HAS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE BEEN PERPLEXED COMPLETEY BY THE QUICK CHANGE
in BBC, CNN, and EuroNews and other news networks, at first they
mentioned SODEXO loudly in their initial news broadcasts on this
mutant E. Coli outbreak. THEN THEY COMPLETELY ERASED THIS FROM THEIR
NEWSCASTS. However, they slammed the head off the body of the Spanish
agribusiness and ruined lots of farmers and Obst und Gemuse dealers
and vendors in Germany too! Without compunction! Why all the social
sensitivity to SODEXO and not to the Spanish government and
agriculture export agency of Spain, nor to all the health conscious
and sanitary traditional German food handling businesses that got
hammered?

SODEXO is a supplier of personnel, food, catering, facility services,
and distribution channels for U.S. prisons, university cafeteria and
campus maintenance, coast to coast retirement centers , U.S. military
overseas and domestic, [for soldiers and contractors prepared,
processed, and raw food distribution]. RAW VEGETABLES are also
ENORMOUSLY channeled throughout Europe via the SODEXO FOOD CHAIN.
The Library of Congress has all of its food distribution run by
Sodexo, vending machine and cafeterias included, in Washington DC.

Sodexo is even more extensive in Europe via the French and old Belgium
mother offices. [remember Belgium and the Belgian Congo and blood
diamonds going back centuries and still quite active today.

In August, 27 people at a Boy Scout camp in Goshen, Va, were made ill
and more than 80 showed symptoms of E. coli, the deadly bacteria,
which had infected ground beef supplied by SODEXO, which bought it
from Sysco, a distributor. Sysco got the hamburger from Cargill, the
giant food conglomerate.

“But when it came to E. coli O157:H7, Cargill did not screen the
ingredients and only tested once the grinding was done.”
SODEXO could use safer hamburger. Moss noted that “The retail giant
Costco is one of the few big producers that tests trimmings for E.
coli before grinding.”
Why doesn’t SODEXO demand that its suppliers do the same? Would it cut
into its profits?
http://thekomisarscoop.com/2009/10/sodexos-safe-supplier-sickens-27-boy-scouts-at-camp/

Here are some old and somewhat new links suggesting that SODEXO could
be behind the Euro-Russia outbreak of a deadly and virulent new E.
Coli strain, what the corporate media of the Western nations at first
reported and then were MUZZLED, but they had no shame in blaming Spain
and Germany:
http://technews.tmcnet.com/news/2011/05/30/5542673.htm

http://www.marlerclark.com/case_news/view/sodexho-spinach-e-coli-outbreak-california

http://www.sodexo.com/group_en/Images/PR-EHEC-Germany_tcm13-570465.pdf

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Sodexo-Takes-Action-in-bw-1482142808.html?x=0&.v=1

http://www.ecolilitigation.com/ecoli_caseupdates/view/sodexho_e_coli_outbreak_litigation/

rupert gooser

Jun 5, 2011, 10:46:26 AM6/5/11

SODEXO SODEXO SODEXO....

Did you happen to hear on early news reports [i think it was BBC] in
the first hours of the E. coli outbreak in Germany, the name SODEXO?

I did !! And since those first hours reports, nothing nothing nothing
about Sodexo any longer!

So i googled the name Sodexo, and lo and behold, they have at least a
thousand farms in northern Germany [according to one publication].

And also many billion dollar contracts with the UK and USA militaries
for food for soldiers, and also SODEXO nearly dominates the university
campus cafeteria food market in USA, and in US prisons and hotels and
school yard eats too.

The online ECONOMICS NEWSPAPER of Germany first reported that Price
Waterhouse Cooper northern Germany office had a serious outbreak of E.
Coli toxic poisoning in their Sodexo managed cafeteria. They also
reported that Sodexo has thousands of farms in northern Germany. Why
can't i find out anything more on either? Every time i punch in
SODEXO in Google, i get only 10 screens of how clean they are and
rigorous in scrubbing down their food in Europe against the E. Coli
spread! the same press release!!!

They must have a very powerful public relations entity with top notch
computer programmers and internet gurus!!

please post the link here to the names and locations of farms in
northern germany run or managed or owned by Sodexo! I am sure they
would like to scrub any asset of theirs that might be crawling with
this rod shaped bacterium!

rupert

-----------------------------------$$$$$$-----------------------------

from Robert Moses · 1 day ago

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28229.htm#idc-cover
Mr. Whitney, congratulations, you finally found your true and honest
and deepest writer's voice, your "calling". In this article. It took
reality to kick you in the face. Some posters have long criticized you
for being too American yet you take on European and foreign issues
like they are in your back yard and affect you and you have something
to add to the stammtisch that others have not discussed before you
came along.

Please keep up with this current mood and voice. You might be a leader
who moves people and not just blogging amusing yet inapplicable
analysis. But if you become too much a representative for all the
people in deep BP oil mud slicks, etc., they might take you out. Their
first step is to ruin your employment and money earning prospects. At
least USA does this first before using real hit men by getting you
into a lethal accident. Economic hit men are real. You can never see
them or put it all together. But i hope you continue, and become a
leader now, despite my warning to you.

Many times your articles are worth reading but turn me sour, like I am
a foreigner reading your commentary. But now you are speaking from
your heart and your own experiences, to the same people. This is a new
great power of yours.

Use it.

I might add two dimensions to your targeting of where to put your
energies. PROMETRIC is a huge quasi military business, software and
testing at all levels of education and job training, GRE and SAT and
TOEFL and CPA exams and Microsoft exams, military gradations also, and
nobody is monitoring them [they are the real College Board and ETS
now]. They are symbolic of what has been going on behind our backs in
USA for over 15 years. One more tip. SODEXO, is not only supplying
food for nearly all our university campus cafeterias, but also food
and support for our military bases at home and abroad. They are tied
in with Marriott hotels and the Mormons and our military. SODEXO has
thousands of vegetable farms in northern Germany where the E. Coli
outbreak exploded. Both PROMETRIC and SODEXO are nearly the same as
military contractors, like Raytheon and BlackWater Xe, Boeing et al.
The difference is they are deep in the cultural soul of America, and
extended all over the globe, same as Halliburton cocooned in their
strictly military affairs. We are cooked SODEXO gooses, and i am kinda
glad your bank tanked and now you are one of us. Your blinders have
been removed. DO NOT study Prometric sponsored books to retake GRE and
get ahead. You'll never be able to compete with all the foreign grad
students. Also i might add, the State of Washington has much higher
minimum wage than most regions. $9.50 an hour is a lot of dough for
most people living off of disposed tampons and having no breaks in
their job searches.