NOW CORINNE MAIER SEEMS TO SUPPORT MY THEORY ON HOW...

witchdoctorwithdogma

Aug 23, 2007, 11:48:10 PM8/23/07
(I DO NOT KNOW THE NATURE OF CORINNE MAIER'S SEXUALITY OF FEELINGS
TOWARD THE OPPOSITE SEX--PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS FOLLOW)

...fertility rites, anti-abortion and making straight guys afraid of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay
were intended to increase population but accidentally caused the
propagation of gays, especially lesbians.

http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-book-written-by-jewish-feminist-is.html

Scapegoating gays is intended to make straight guys afraid of being
wrongly ferreted out as gay
so as to induce population growth (originally allowed ancient despots
to rumble.)

This hypocritically led to the propagation of gays. It also leads to
profound societal piggishness:
the inadequacies induced in men renders them self-worthless,
generally insecure, masculine insecure, obnoxioius paranoids utterly
dispassionate and self-absorbed. These same men, coming from
religious quarters, are simultaneously the likeliest gay gene
carriers, aside from the women of these communities.

"Greed" is derived from "great" and "need," and thus is a genre of
paranoia, as is self-importance to an obnoxious, especially and
insulting, degree, now very customary particularly in red (religiously
conservative) cities. Self-importance is akin to self-perceived "all-
knowing." When psychiatrists speak of paranoia, most centrally they
refer to one's self-image of being all-knowing such that when anything
goes awry it cannot be that person's own fault, or even just
happenstance (being all knowing does not allow room for that.) It must
be someone else's fault. Although Western religion is founded on
omniscience (based in paranoia,) in contemporary society the fear of
being wrongly ferreted out as gay is the chief source, feeding
simultaneously the sense of inadequacy that is incumbent upon
masculine insecurity.

As the gay gene only passes maternally, there are in religious
communities 3 of them per male gay, but they enjoy a holier than thou
existence as the men are the scapegoats of their own religion.

7/16/93, "N.Y.Times ," Though psychiatrists previously considered man-
hating mother
the primary cause of male homosexuality, the N.I.H.'s Dean Hamer
discovers the gay gene
only passes maternally by way of an overwhelming statistical proof.

2) U.C. Berkeley's Breedlove discovers (later imitated at
Northwestern, reported on by
Leslie Stahl,) 3/30/2000, discovers later born males have increased
likelihood to be gay,
and he adds that it appears to be a statistical result reflecting
another influencing factor.

3) That factor is discovered, and it as well answers the issue
(Wade's column, citing Helen Fisher (Rutgers,)
of how gay males can perpetuate themselves if it's genetic:

Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity
(having babies) in
females. "

The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are
genetically inclined to have MANY children. Lesbians can marry
heterosexually
to avoid inquisition, for economic support, or out of lack of self-
recognition
(Carren Strock, "A Painful Discovery.")

A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998
SOURCE: Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343--
(By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1) implies the double X-s do not cancel out as to the
X (female chromosome-based) gay gene, as it has found not
to cancel out in other genes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1...
CBS News: 1/16/2007:

Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#science

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#apps

***TEST THE SITE AT www.siteadvisor.com BY ENTERING
historyoffear.tripod.com WHERE IT SAYS "Look up a site report:" AND
CLICK "GO." ***

HITLER WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
emblematic of
the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality. HITLER
WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
emblematic of
the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality.

All the above used scapegoating the gays to give a license to
scapegoat others, including, for instance, the Mexicans in the U.S.
today.
The inquisition against the gays was to makes straight people afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population and
male insecurities and thus inadequacies. This enabled ancient despots
to rumble, and it allowed the creation of slaves within one's own
people.

But it served to license judgementalism, scapegoating AND CAUSED THE
PROPAGATION OF GAYS.

witchdoctorwithdogma

Aug 24, 2007, 12:14:58 AM8/24/07
On Aug 23, 8:48 pm, witchdoctorwithdogma

<witchdoctorwithdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (I DO NOT KNOW THE NATURE OF CORINNE MAIER'S SEXUALITY OF FEELINGS
> TOWARD THE OPPOSITE SEX--PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS FOLLOW)
>
> ...fertility rites, anti-abortion and making straight guys afraid of
> being wrongly ferreted out as gay
> were intended to increase population but accidentally caused the
> propagation of gays, especially lesbians.
>
> http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-book-written-by-jewish-fem...
> ***TEST THE SITE ATwww.siteadvisor.comBY ENTERING

> historyoffear.tripod.com WHERE IT SAYS "Look up a site report:" AND
> CLICK "GO." ***
>
> HITLER WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
> facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
> emblematic of
> the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality. HITLER
> WAS A FEMININE MAN. The scapegoating of gays preceded and
> facilitated the Holocaust, and the fact of Hitler's femininity is
> emblematic of
> the process' hypocrisy and actual causation of homosexuality.
>
> All the above used scapegoating the gays to give a license to
> scapegoat others, including, for instance, the Mexicans in the U.S.
> today.
> The inquisition against the gays was to makes straight people afraid
> of being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population and
> male insecurities and thus inadequacies. This enabled ancient despots
> to rumble, and it allowed the creation of slaves within one's own
> people.
>
> But it served to license judgementalism, scapegoating AND CAUSED THE
> PROPAGATION OF GAYS.

ADDING TO MY OWN:

OFFERED AS SIGN OF THE TIMES, SEEMINGLY CONSISTENT WITH MY THESIS.

(I DO NOT KNOW THE NATURE OF CORINNE MAIER'S SEXUALITY OF FEELINGS

TOWARD THE OPPOSITE SEX--PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS OFFERED ONLY)