Confession Of An Obama Blogger

§tarkiller©

Oct 30, 2008, 8:39:26 PM10/30/08
sarah p Says:
October 27, 2008 at 5:04 am

Ok, I want to clear my conscious a little. Hopefully you could make a
blog post to help some fellow clinton supporters out.

I work for a campaign and can’t wait for this week to be over.

I was doing it for a job. I was not a fan of any candidate but over
time grew to love HRC.

The internal campaign idea is to twist, distort, humiliate and finally
dispirit you.

We pay people and organize people to go to all the online sites and
“play the part of a clinton or mccain supporter who just switched our
support for obama”

We do this to stifle your motivation and to destroy your confidence.

We did this the whole primary and it worked.

Sprinkle in mass vote confusion and it becomes bewildering. Most
people lose patience and just give up on their support of a candidate
and decide to just block out tv, news, websites, etc.

This surprisingly has had a huge suppressing movement and vote turnout
issues.

Next, we infiltrate all the blogs and all the youtube videos and
overwhelm the voting, the comments, etc. All to continue this
appearance of overwhelming world support.

People makes posts to the effect that the world has “gone mad”

Thats the intention. To make you feel stressed and crazy and feel like
the world is ending.

We have also had quite a hand in skewing many many polls, some we
couldn’t control as much as we would have liked. But many we have
spoiled over. Just enough to make real clear politics look scarey to a
mccain supporter. Its worked, alough the goal was to appear 13-15
points ahead.

see, the results have been working. People tend to support a winner,
go with the flow, become “sheeple”

The polls are roughly 3-5 points in favor of Barack. Thats due to our
inflation of the polls and pulling in the sheeple.

Our donors, are the same people who finance the MSM. Their interests
are tied, Barack then tends to come across as teflon. Nothing sticks.
And trust, there were meetings with Fox news. The goal was to blunt
them as much as possible. Watch Bill Oreilly he has become much more
diplomatic and “fair and balanced” and soft. Its because he wants to
retain the #1 spot on cable news and to do that he has to have access
to the Obama campaign and we worked hard at stringing him a long and
keeping him soft for an interview swap. It worked and now he is
anticipating more access. So he is playing it still soft.

This is why nothing sticks.

The operation is massive, the goal is to paint a picture that is that
of a winner, regardless of the results.

There is no true inauguration draft or true grant park construction
going on. There will be a party, but we are boasting beyond the truth
to make it seem like the election is wrapped up.

Our goal is to continue to make you lose your moral. We worked hard at
persuasion and paying off and timing and playing the right political
numbers to get key republican endorsements to make it seem even more
like it was over and the world was coming to an end for you all.

There is a huge staff of people working around the clock, watching
every site, blogs, etc. We flood these sites. We have had a goal to
overwhelm.

The truth is here. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

I am saying this because I know HRC was better for the country, and
now realize this. I was too late by the time I connected to her. To me
Barack was just a cool young dude that seemed like a star. I didn’t
know him or his policies, but now I understand more than I care to and
I realize his interests are more for him, and the DNC and all working
like puppets with dean. I always thought a president wanted the better
good for the country. The end result I see is everyone dependent on
the government, this means more and more people voting for the DNC.
This means the future is forever altered. I don’t see this as america,
so I am now supporting John Mccain.

Sarah Palin is a huge threat, and our campaign has feared her like you
can’t imagine. If it seems unfair how she has been treated, well its
because she has had a team working round the clock to make her look
like a fool.

this is a big conspiracy and I am so shocked that its not realized.

We released a little blurb the other day that the Obama campaign was
already working on reelection and now putting our efforts towards
2012. This was to make it seem like it was above us to continue caring
about 2008. Trust me, its a lie. David is very smart, but its a sticky
ugly not very truthful kind of intelligence.

Its not over yet, but I think the machine is working. And its a hill
to climb.

I will be quitting my post on nov 5th and my vote will be for John
Mccain. Fortunately, my position has been a marketing position and I
don’t feel I had any part of anything I would feel guilty for. But I
look forward to getting out of this as the negativity and environment
upsets me.

I wish you all well, and goodluck.

PS my name is not really sarah. but I am a female and I understand
your plight.

http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/confession-of-an-obama-blogger-by-sarah-p-as-posted-to-this-site/

Regards

§tarkiller©

"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said.
"We're saying that for America to get back on track,
we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you.
We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 30, 2008, 8:43:14 PM10/30/08

"§tarkiller©" <NoSpam.S...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You rightiwngers really do need to get better at forgery.

SenatorPorkBarrell

Oct 30, 2008, 8:53:10 PM10/30/08

we already knew that.

Tartarus

Oct 30, 2008, 9:00:17 PM10/30/08
On Oct 30, 6:39 pm, §tarkiller© <NoSpam.SKS_SK...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> sarah p Says:
> October 27, 2008 at 5:04 am
>
> Ok, I want to clear my conscious a little. Hopefully you could make a
> blog post to help some fellow clinton supporters out.
>
> I work for a campaign and can’t wait for this week to be over.
>
> I was doing it for a job. I was not a fan of any candidate but over
> time grew to love HRC.

This might even be true! And it might not.

Tartarus

John Q Public

Oct 30, 2008, 11:43:02 PM10/30/08

Who knows, I think the 2012 thing won't work though.
If Barak loses after having spent near a billion dollars of his and Dem
PAC money
in a year the economy has tanked with a sitting president with durn
near the lowest
approval rating ever against John McCain who most republicans think is a little
too far left for their own party (I give McCain credit though, I don't
agree with him
on most of his issues but, he is probably one of the most forthright
politicians
around) with all the major news networks watching his back I don't
think he has a chance
in hell of ever getting the Dem nomination again. He could try it as an
independent
but that won't wash. Can you say where's Al Gore, and he only lost with
his party
having a so called rockin economy!

Fran

Oct 31, 2008, 12:27:29 AM10/31/08
On Oct 31, 11:39 am, §tarkiller© <NoSpam.SKS_SK...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> sarah p Says:
> October 27, 2008 at 5:04 am
>
> Ok, I want to clear my conscious a little. Hopefully you could make a
> blog post to help some fellow clinton supporters out.

<snip>

> This surprisingly has had a huge suppressing movement and vote turnout
> issues.

<snip>

> People makes posts to the effect that the world has “gone mad”

<snip>

> We have also had quite a hand in skewing many many polls, some we
> couldn’t control as much as we would have liked. But many we have
> spoiled over. Just enough to make real clear politics look scarey to a
> mccain supporter. Its worked, alough the goal was to appear 13-15
> points ahead.
>

> The polls are roughly 3-5 points in favor of Barack. Thats due to our
> inflation of the polls and pulling in the sheeple.
>
> Our donors, are the same people who finance the MSM. Their interests

<snip>

> Our goal is to continue to make you lose your moral.

> I always thought a president wanted the better
> good for the country. The end result I see is everyone dependent on
> the government, this means more and more people voting for the DNC.
> This means the future is forever altered. I don’t see this as america,
> so I am now supporting John Mccain.

This is the giveaway. McCain is currently doing mailouts based on
blurring the lines between himself and Clinton. It's utterly
dishonest, like everything else from the snakeoil express, and here's
someone whose English is, at best, poor, claiming below to have been
employed in a marketing position by the most professional campaign
machine the US has ever seen. Now "she's" running McCain's latest PUMA
talking point, when ex-Hillary supporters are voting 85-7 for Obama
and Hillary is backing Obama 100%.

And really, O'Reilly going soft? This is a guy who is saying that the
polling organisations are conspiring against his ratings and for their
execs to be put in jail.

> Sarah Palin is a huge threat, and our campaign has feared her like you
> can’t imagine.

That's laughable. Palin's candidacy made a substantial contribution to
Democrat fundraising, just as did Michele Bachman -- every time she
opened her cakehole, donations and volunteers went up. Republicans are
now citing her as prompting their defection. Palin will be one of the
factors turning a near certain Republican defeat at the beginning of
September into a down ticket rout. Tina Fey will have to go back to
writing her own material after this campaign ends.

> If it seems unfair how she has been treated, well its
> because she has had a team working round the clock to make her look
> like a fool.

Here's the hint that this person is very close to the Palin faction in
the McCain campaign. The really stupid part is that the wardrobe
malfunction stuff is that the architect of that -- the person
allegedly with all the responsibility was the same woman who contrived
her entry to the Republican convention -- who gave her the "bounce".
The calim that she would be working around the clock to make her look
a fool makes no sense.

The reality is that Palin has managed to look a fool with nobody's
help at all.

> this is a big conspiracy and I am so shocked that its not realized.

You're very unconvincing ...

<snip>

> I will be quitting my post on nov 5th and my vote will be for John
> Mccain. Fortunately, my position has been a marketing position

"She's" not clever enough to volunteer for any campaign, let alone be
paid. "She's" delusional.

Fran

John Q Public

Oct 31, 2008, 8:34:14 AM10/31/08

Some points
1. Claiming that Palin is a moneymaker for Dems (C'mon, Barak was
raking it in prior to her coming
on the scene, getting bigtime wallstreet PAC money....)
2. She looks like a fool, claim all you want, she energized the
republicans base and brought
in tons of cash to the republicans. What did they need more at the
time, the lefts approval
or Sarah's cash and energy influx.
3. She cost the Republicans votes (Only if you think a Dem would have
voted for McCain
if she wasn't on the ticket) the Republican base loves her
You know, love her or hate her, if McCain wins it will be because of her!

Fran

Oct 31, 2008, 9:03:11 AM10/31/08
On Oct 31, 11:34 pm, John Q Public <interject...@2cents.com> wrote:

He raked in even more and motivated people to work harder for him.

>      on the scene, getting bigtime wallstreet PAC money....)
> 2. She looks like a fool, claim all you want, she energized the
> republicans base and brought

It's the net effect. She did shore up parts of his base, but she drove
away independents and damaged "Brand McCain", undercutting experience
and turning "maverick" into "erratic" and possibly dangerous..

>      in tons of cash to the republicans. What did they need more at the
> time, the lefts approval
>      or Sarah's cash and energy influx.

He was on public finance ...

> 3. She cost the Republicans votes (Only if you think a Dem would have
> voted for McCain

It's the independents she lost.

>      if she wasn't on the ticket) the Republican base loves her

He'd have done less badly with Lieberman because utliamtely, most of
those who fear Obama would have held their noses and voted for McCain.

> You know, love her or hate her, if McCain wins it will be because of her!

He won't win. He won't get 200 EV and the down ticket Republicans will
be ruined. Then will come the circular firing squad.

Enjoy

Fran

John Q Public

Oct 31, 2008, 10:13:27 AM10/31/08

Show me any numbers showing massive support for O'bama following
Sarah's announce
ment of being put on the ticket. There isn't any, just an increase in
the smear tactics of
O'bama's supporters which hurt O'bama (Polls bear this out)
He was on public finance but, why did donations to RNC go up 40% the day after
her being announced. She also energized volunteers which had trouble
staffing positions
prior to her arrival on the scene.
Don't see any poll numbers claiming she hurt with independents, she
does have higher favorables than Barak does
Lieberman wouldn't have inspired the base because he is as left as
McCain and would
have cost McCain core republican votes which are the ones he needed to shore up
Your just projecting your hate of Ms Palin by marginilizing her effect
on the Republicans
which is inherently sexist BTW so you can feel superior.
Your guy is slipping fast now, don't you be surprised if he loses Tuesday
I at least admit it could go either way, you are foolishly deluding
yourself if you think your
guy is gonna get any kind of a mandate out of this

Patriot Games

Oct 31, 2008, 6:01:03 PM10/31/08
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:27:29 -0700 (PDT), Fran <Fran...@gmail.com>

Its none of your business Aussie Aboroginigger Bull Dyke:

From: Fran <Fran...@gmail.com>
61.88.131.147 = Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Fran

Oct 31, 2008, 8:29:45 PM10/31/08
On Nov 1, 1:13 am, John Q Public <interject...@2cents.com> wrote:

For about nine days, there was a bounce, but from there after, it was
all downhill as people got to see beyond the hype. Last poll I saw,
59% said she wasn't ready to lead. She even trails on women these
days. Biden has 60% approval and scores high on ready to lead -- but
of course, the chances of McCaion not serving out a term are seen as
higher, so Palin's inadequacies are moree important.

> There isn't any, just an increase in
> the smear tactics of
> O'bama's supporters which hurt O'bama (Polls bear this out)

There were no smear tactics against Palin -- just an honest accounting
of the stuff she has done in her brief flirtation with politics these
last two years. I'll bet McCain wishes he was as 'hurt' as Obama was
by all this -- Obama has a national lead of anywhere ebwteen 6 and 16
points with four days to go and double digits in all the Kerry states,
plus Iowa and high single digits in NC, Ohio, Va, NM, depending on
which serious poll you pay attention to. Hell, he could even take
states like Montana, Georgia -- Arizona isn't a lock for McCain.

This here looks dire ...

Averages of the combined polling in 11 major national polls gave Sen.
Obama an almost eight percent lead over Sen. McCain in the early part
of this week. In the Electoral College numbers that polling gave Sen.
Obama a lead of 306-157. This includes 258 solid electoral votes for
Obama and 47 leading his way for his projected Electoral College
total. These combined polls show Sen. McCain with 137 solid electoral
votes and 20 leaning his way for a total of 157. Toss up states hold
75 electoral votes.

http://tinyurl.com/68d3p6

At this stage, early voting in Ga has about 35.2% African American --
a constituency that rarely gets above 16% of the total vote. Given
that they are voting strongly (90-95%) for Obama ...

http://tinyurl.com/68d3p6

McCain would love Obama's spread.

> He was on public finance but, why did donations to RNC go up 40% the day after
> her being announced. She also energized volunteers which had trouble
> staffing positions
> prior to her arrival on the scene.
> Don't see any poll numbers claiming she hurt with independents, she
> does have higher favorables than Barak does

Hmmm

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s
running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice
president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the
campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not
prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of
the month. Nearly a third of voters polled said the vice-presidential
selection would be a major factor influencing their vote for
president, and those voters broadly favor Senator Barack Obama, the
Democratic nominee.

And in a possible indication that the choice of Ms. Palin has hurt Mr.
McCain’s image, voters said they had much more confidence in Mr. Obama
to pick qualified people for his administration than they did in Mr.
McCain.

http://tinyurl.com/62fhf6

Even Lawrence Eagleburger is praying she is never asked to step in for
McCain!

> Lieberman wouldn't have inspired the base because he is as left as
> McCain and would
> have cost McCain core republican votes which are the ones he needed to shore up
> Your just projecting your hate of Ms Palin by marginilizing her effect
> on the Republicans

No. The independents and many conservatives -- David Brooks, Francis
Fukuyama, William Weld, Chris Buckley, Colin Powell and plenty of
others are calling her a 'whack job' and a 'diva'.

Even The Economist has jumped ship and is backing Obama.

> which is inherently sexist BTW

Crap. Criticizing women is perfectly legitimate, if it's about what
they say and do. The conversion of Republicans to "PC" shows how
little you understand. You didn't understand it when you were
condemning it and when your man McCain was saying that Chelsea Clinton
was ugly because Janet Reno was her father, or when he was laughed as
a supporter asked 'how to bea the bitch' about Clinton and another
laughed that the bitch was his 'first wife'.

But all of a sudden, your pitbull wants to have her feelings as a
woman assuaged? It would have been instructive to see who 'sexist'
you'd have been if Clinton had been nominated.

> so you can feel superior.
> Your guy is slipping fast now, don't you be surprised if he loses Tuesday

He won't lose. Along with Obama lawyers, swarms of people from the
Justice Dept are landing at polling venues, early voting is up between
200 and 400% on 2004, and your chances of getting away with anywhewre
near enough "McCainery' to rort your third election are zip.

> I at least admit it could go either way,

Big of you, since Obama is going to wipe the floor with Uncle
Joe ...

> you are foolishly deluding
> yourself if you think your
> guy is gonna get any kind of a mandate out of this

Amusing. To paraphrase Larry King "I think the Democrats are gonna win
it all this year."

Fran

Fran

Oct 31, 2008, 9:52:40 PM10/31/08
On Nov 1, 9:01 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:27:29 -0700 (PDT), Fran <Fran.B...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> Its none of your business Aussie Aboroginigger Bull Dyke:

Music to my ears ...

Get used to uttering "President Obama" and "filibuster proof
Democratic majority"

Fran

Governor Swill

Nov 1, 2008, 1:52:49 AM11/1/08
John Q Public <interj...@2cents.com> wrote:

>Some points
>1. Claiming that Palin is a moneymaker for Dems (C'mon, Barak was
>raking it in prior to her coming
> on the scene, getting bigtime wallstreet PAC money....)
>2. She looks like a fool, claim all you want, she energized the
>republicans base and brought
> in tons of cash to the republicans. What did they need more at the
>time, the lefts approval

Republicans being fooled. What a concept!

> or Sarah's cash and energy influx.
>3. She cost the Republicans votes (Only if you think a Dem would have
>voted for McCain
> if she wasn't on the ticket)

They would have. Lots of them would have and plenty more centrists

> the Republican base loves her

The base isn't going to be enough to win this election.

>You know, love her or hate her, if McCain wins it will be because of her!

True enough.

Swill
--
Liberal: I like the puppet on the left.
Conservative: I like the puppet on the right.

Governor Swill

Nov 1, 2008, 2:08:12 AM11/1/08
Fran <Fran...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You know, love her or hate her, if McCain wins it will be because of her!
>
>He won't win. He won't get 200 EV and the down ticket Republicans will
>be ruined. Then will come the circular firing squad.

http://www.gocomics.com/mikeluckovich/2008/10/26/

If McCain takes all the tossup states, every single one, he still
won't win.
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/calculator/

Why aren't the Reps in Congress inviting their President to stump for
them? Oh, that's right, he's like a mortgage security: toxic.

Jeff George

Nov 3, 2008, 11:35:31 AM11/3/08
"John Q Public" <interj...@2cents.com> wrote in message

I bet that if she loses she does a Playboy spread. I'd like to bang her.