$100,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS like FUCKING PIGS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 13, 2011, 12:20:02 AM10/13/11
Will Pay $100,000 to anyone for KILLING FBI, CIA and NSA Agents
and their family members regardless of their age like FUCKING PIGS.

Every American should buy as many guns as possible right now and
recklessly kill every FBI, CIA and NSA agent they can find on a war footing
to save America and the rest of the humanity from the EVIL Secret Society
of Illuminati which is SECRETLY TORTURING Americans for decades.

FBI, CIA, NSA Psychopaths who call themselves "The Illuminati" secretly
CHIPPED about 1 Million Americans with Synthetic Telepathy Mind Reading
and Mind Manipulation Chips and torturing the victims with Directed Energy
Weapons developed under secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs for
more than 20 years.

I CHALLENGE all readers to email my THREAT to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......FBI TRANSVESTITES will NOT
ARREST and PROSECUTE me because of my Unique abilities and also they
do NOT want me to EDUCATE the rest of the Americans.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/4e65272b433d1c1c?hl=en

You American MORONS.........just listen to me.......Everything mentioned in the
following Torture Bible is REAL and FBI, CIA and NSA had this technology for
more than 20 years........

TORTURE BIBLE of FBI, CIA and NSA Illuminati Terrorists
Covert Operations of NSA - Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/Conspiracy-Mind-Control-Covert-Ope...

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
as possible.

White House
US Congress Building
FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
GoldenGate Bridge, SanFrancisco
Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon Headquarters
Xe Company Headquarters
Booz Allen Hamilton
The Heritage Foundation, Manhattan Institute
Rand Corporation, American Enterprise Institute
American Embassies in every country

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, CIA
Director David Patraeus, NSA Director Keith Alexander, DNI director Dennis
Blair.........

I am NOT a muslim myself and It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your
FREEDOMS and CIVIL LIBERTIES that you NEVER HAD in the first place.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
programmed slavish lives.........

Ronald Reagan said "Trust but Verify" about Russians.

I am telling all Americans and the rest of the humanity to NEVER TRUST the EVIL
FORKED TONGUED FBI, CIA and NSA CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS and
PSYCHOPATHS because "YOU do NOT have the INTELLIGENCE and SKILLS
to VERIFY them".

You CANNOT VERIFY if you do NOT know that a CRIME has been committed. So YOU
will NEVER be able to VERIFY these Evil Bastards FBI, CIA and NSA Illuminati.

Your EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA Christian Sadists and Terrorist Bastards
secretly chipped and remotely programmed Melanie Iglesias's chipped brain to tweet
"My gift is also a curse" on 9-22-10

http://twitter.com/#!/MelanieIglesias

That tweet was meant as a SECRET MESSAGE to me from the evil FBI, CIA and
NSA TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS that they think "My Gift is also a Curse" because
I can SEE their CRIMES very EASILY but I cannot do anything about it.

FBI, CIA and NSA Illuminati Terroists and I are the ONLY TWO ENTITIES who know
that Melanie Iglesias is chipped with Synthetic Telepathy mind reading and mind
manipulation chips.

For the rest of the humanity, it appears as fiction. But for ME it is a DAILY RITUAL
because of my Unique abilities no other human being has.

Since NO other American or human being can VERIFY these CRIMES being
Committed by the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA Bastards, you should NEVER TRUST THEM.

Your EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS communicated with me via a secret message
that they already chipped 1 million Americans ie 1 out of every 33 Americans.
Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

Stop watching those stupid fucking reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american shit and use that fucking
time to google and youtube for SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, MKULTRA,
DEW Weapons and COINTELPRO.........

REAL WORLD HERO
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
HusbandOfALLFBInCIAnNSA Agents

anon

Oct 13, 2011, 3:50:03 AM10/13/11
"FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer"
<FBInCIAnNSATerrori...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Will Pay $100,000 to anyone for KILLING FBI, CIA and NSA Agents
> and their family members regardless of their age like FUCKING PIGS.

Dude, since you're spending funny money, at least make it a cool million!

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 13, 2011, 11:55:10 PM10/13/11

"anon" <an...@anon.invalid> wrote in message

Okay you got it.

Will Pay $100,000 to anyone for MERCILESSLY KILLING FBI, CIA and NSA Agents

and their family members regardless of their age like FUCKING PIGS.

Every American should buy as many guns as possible right now and

recklessly kill every FBI, CIA and NSA agent they can find on a war footing
to save America and the rest of the humanity from the EVIL Secret Society
of Illuminati which is SECRETLY TORTURING Americans for decades.

Email a link and this post to every one of your friends, family members,
colleagues and every one you know and educate them. Do not forget to
post this on every forum, discussion and websites.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 14, 2011, 4:34:01 AM10/14/11

"anon" <an...@anon.invalid> wrote in message

Okay you got it.

Will Pay $1,000,000 to anyone for MERCILESSLY KILLING FBI, CIA and NSA Agents