United States of America vs. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Raymond Karczewski

Feb 11, 2009, 6:58:00 PM2/11/09
United States of America vs. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Danny Riley wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

dr: > How can something be against itself? What the heck is this guy
talking about? Let me explain, First the spelling of the country is
different for a reason. I could be wrong on this and anyone can
correct me as they feel fit. My understanding is that the one spelled
in proper English represents the sovereign states made up of the
sovereign people who formed a defense pact to protect their
unalienable (pronounced un-a-lien-able..meaning your rights cannot be
aliened or levied ) rights. This pact formed was a republican form of
government with strict rules the government must obey. This form also
protected the minority from the majority, treated everyone the same
(no classes), and protected everybody’s unalienable rights.

dr: > The proper English spelled country represents a federal
government overseeing the general defense off all the states, using
the rule if you attack one state you attack all the states. The
federal level is concerned only with national defense. The states
control all within its borders, no state can tell another state how to
run it’s state. Jurisdiction over the physical land is everything in
law. All jurisdictions are left to the states individually except for
national defense questions and questions of an individual’s
unalienable rights being denied by a state. Jurisdiction is given to
the Federal government, of the seat given to it by the states, not to
be greater then 10 miles square as authorized in Article 1 section 8.
Jurisdiction of the Federals was to also include Forts and Ports
erected in the name of national defense. This jurisdiction was still
not ceded until the state legislator passed it to the federals, by
law, so if the federals buy property it does not mean they have
jurisdiction until the people’s representatives give them
jurisdiction. So, the federal have jurisdiction over the District of
Columbia and over military bases ceded to them by a particular states’
legislator.

dr: > How can the federals arrest people for, lets say rape in Ohio.
That’s where the UNITED STATES comes in. The one in all caps
represents the corporation that the proper English one created. So,
the sovereign US created a corporate US (a fiction) making to separate
entities, a straw man if you will. Confusing yet? Confusing is the
name of their game. So now we have our government being run in the
mindset of a corporation. This corporation wants jurisdiction over
everything. The corporation believes if you use any of its creations
you have fallen into its jurisdiction. Believe it or not if use a zip
code on your mail they can use that as a jurisdiction claim, they
created the zip code. The one they use the most to get jurisdiction is
your birth certificate. When your parents sign that birth certificate
they put you into the land of OZ. Basically they created a separate
entity of you, a fiction, a straw man that is in the same realm as the
fictional corporate US. You every notice on court documents they spell
your name in all caps, that’s because they are dealing with the
corporate you, the fictional you, your straw man. They have to deal
with your straw man because they can not have jurisdiction over
sovereign you. Yet they get you to answer for you straw man because we
know no better.

dr: > This corporation of the US has out sourced our government to
other corporations. Some examples are the B.A.R. Association was given
control of our courts. BAR stand for British Aristocratic Regency or
British Accreditation Registration, I do not know about you, but I do
not want a foreign company running our justice system. The Federal
Reserve was given monopoly control over our money supply, Nice. You
might as well put the chains on now, a free people can not remain free
for long once the money changers have control of your money supply.
Both of these corporations are in the business of making profits, they
do not care about the welfare and security of the American people.
Another example is the internal revenue service, it’s incorporated out
of Puerto Rico and is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve .
The IRS is as UnAmerican, as communism, it is a direct threat to our
liberties.

dr: > The question here is how do we get out of this monster’s
jurisdiction, and return ourselves to the sovereign plane that the
founding fathers left us on. The logical answer is to take control of
your straw man. Since the straw man is where they get their power we
must bound and gag our straw man through the corporate process. This
process includes filling out a UCC financing statement, a notice of
surety act and bond also know as a silver bond, and a commercial
security agreement. If you do all three of these properly that should
get you out of the jurisdiction the UNITED STATES. We the people of
the United States of America need to stand up and destroy the UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA.

dr: > Note: the UNITED STATES was incorporated out of the state of
Delaware and my understanding is that its charter has expired and has
not been renewed, yet it still runs under color of law.

dr: > Side thought: I am worried some people are so far gone that
when they are putting the chains on them, the NWO will just tell them,
it’s a new style of jewelry and they will believe them, and accept
their bondage with a smile. WAKE UP!

danny riley 8-8-07

Dan,

rk: Good Article. Worked for me. ( with a slight revision: Common
Law Copyrighted name) That's why I sitting here at my computer a free
man and having been tossed out of their jail after a bogus conviction
while the State of Oregon and County of Josephine is sitting on a
multimillion Dollar Commercial Judgement, due and payable NOW.

rk: Before bringing foreclosure against government I'm waiting for
the public to wake up. It will TAKE NUMBERS to catch on to see that
the path to their political liberation lies in their hands, not the
hands of the government I am waiting to see which comes first in
America, Freedom, or Martial Law -- and am prepared for either.

rk: Make no mistake about it. The Corporate Administrative courts
will go to extreme lengths to deceive you by ignoring your paperwork,
to trick you into waiving your rights, to gaining your consent for
your own prosecution, but ultimately, if they cannot shake you in
your resolve, they will cut you loose from their jurisdiction without
admitting to it. That is what they have done in my case. Its all
public image, smoke and mirrors.

rk: My particular " icing on the cake" was a combained 55 day hunger
strike which the local newspaper "Grants Pass Daily Courier", covered
up for 23 days before making it public to the people of Josephine
County. Make no mistake, you are walking into a stacked deck when you
walk into our corrupt judicial system, but if you can hold up to the
treachery and chicanery of the lawyers and judges, Freedom will be
yours. My approach just added another facet of responsibility on the
hypocrites who run our courts and the media which reports on it.

rk: I've been promoting this Sovereignty issue for a long time. It
has fallen of Deaf Ears and blind Eyes. Apparently the people have
grown accustomed to their chains of slavery.

rk: That is what is behind my campaign of SHOW US THE LAW, SHOW US
YOUR JURISDICTION.

rk: When the public begins to act on this instead of just TALK ABOUT
it, this NWO nonsense will come to and end.

rk: If its a matter of Ed and Elaine Brown, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© and a dribby drab of other awake men and women who utilize
these venues of freedom open to all, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com