Gonzo reviews are in: ‘Like clubbing a baby seal.’

Harry Hope

Apr 19, 2007, 5:06:43 PM4/19/07

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/19/gonzales-reviews-are-in-like-clubbing-a-baby-seal

April 19, 2007

Gonzales reviews are in: ‘Like clubbing a baby seal.’

CNN’s Dana Bash:

Loyal Republican after loyal Republican in this hearing room, and
more specifically, in private to CNN today have made it clear that
they are frankly flabbergasted by how poorly they think the attorney
general has done in this hearing. … During the lunch break, in
private, several very loyal Republicans made it clear to CNN that they
were really dripping with disappointment.

CNN’s Suzanne Malveaux:

[White House officials] believe Gonzales is in trouble. … Two
senior White House aides here describing the situation, Gonzales’
testimony, as “going down in flames.” That he was “not doing himself
any favors.” One prominent Republican describing watching his
testimony as “clubbing a baby seal.”

Poor li'l Gonzo's in over his head.

Harry

Immigration Anarchy

Apr 19, 2007, 4:44:17 PM4/19/07
Its a witch-hunt that has backfired in the face of the democratic party.

Trey Harlow

Apr 19, 2007, 5:52:22 PM4/19/07
LOL Talk about living in an alternate universe.

Bizarro world.

"Immigration Anarchy" <DemsRtr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Gandalf Grey

Apr 19, 2007, 6:01:56 PM4/19/07
Senator Rat Lehey is older than a baby seal.

Bugman

Apr 19, 2007, 8:26:21 PM4/19/07

"Gandalf Grey" <ganda...@infectedmaiI.com> wrote in message

> Senator Rat Lehey is older than a baby seal.
True genius

Ken

Apr 19, 2007, 10:17:10 PM4/19/07

"Harry Hope" <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/19/gonzales-reviews-are-in-like-clubbing-a-baby-seal
>
> April 19, 2007
>
> Gonzales reviews are in: 'Like clubbing a baby seal.'
>

> CNN's Dana Bash:

Pffft! Meaningless horseshit.
The opinions of leftist loony toon Soros lie factory ThinkRegress, Turner
and Clinton's Communist News Network, and a few lifelong RINO traitors like
Spector are as useless and ridiculous as football bats.
Gonzalez did absolutely nothing wrong, you tyrant wannabe.

Democrats and other left-wing scum are easily the dumbest animals on the
planet.

Have a nice day,
Ken

jbeck

Apr 20, 2007, 9:43:31 AM4/20/07

"Trey Harlow" <tha...@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

> LOL Talk about living in an alternate universe.
>
> Bizarro world.

Guess your libs problem is a minority actually succeeded at getting
somewhere. How dare he.

Mani Deli

Apr 20, 2007, 10:42:41 AM4/20/07
Nice to see this guy's cerebral Hemhorroids get inflamed over Torture
Boy.

drew

Apr 20, 2007, 10:43:52 AM4/20/07

bet he worked hard on coming up with that devastating retort.

drew

Apr 20, 2007, 10:46:35 AM4/20/07
Ken wrote:

you are too funny, you did listen to the hearings didn't you? Us dumb?
Even the best praise from rightard was faint. And of course, from Bush,
"Good job Brownie"

You fuckers are completely delusional.

ccr

Apr 20, 2007, 5:00:13 PM4/20/07

"Immigration Anarchy" <DemsRtr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Its a witch-hunt that has backfired in the face of the democratic party.

Sure it is clownboy. That's why other than from Busholini, Gonzo has ZERO
support in the Republican leadership.

But I love it when fools like you keep backing losers like Gonzo. The public
saw him for the incompetent liar that he is. He's this year's Brownie.2008
is going to be very, very good for the Democrats.

--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

Rich Travsky

Apr 22, 2007, 1:12:22 AM4/22/07
Immigration Anarchy wrote:

> Its a witch-hunt that has backfired in the face of the democratic party.

That explains why even republicons are turning on Gonzales, eh?

RT

Rich Travsky

Apr 22, 2007, 1:12:34 AM4/22/07
jbeck wrote:

> "Trey Harlow" <tha...@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> > LOL Talk about living in an alternate universe.
> >
> > Bizarro world.
>
> Guess your libs problem is a minority actually succeeded at getting
> somewhere. How dare he.

That explains why even republicons are turning on Gonzales, eh?

Baldin Lee Pramer

Apr 22, 2007, 2:38:10 AM4/22/07
On Apr 19, 4:01 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <gandalfg...@infectedmaiI.com>
wrote:

> Senator Rat Lehey is older than a baby seal.

Pathetic, fake Gandalf. If someone is paying you to post this crap,
they're wasting their money. You are singularly ineffective.

Baldin Lee Pramer