Re: Romney falls for gambit hook,line and sinker!

Message has been deleted

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Oct 4, 2012, 6:31:02 AM10/4/12
Fair Play <us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a

> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.

Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the right
wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they will be much
more impressed with style than substance.

They won't interest themselves in the details that expose Willard as a fraud
and a liar.

They will instead be left with the impression that he is a take-charge Bain
manager who grabbed both Obama and moderator Lehrer by the ballsack and kept
them quiet while he ate their lunches and had his way with their women.

> After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
> insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
> sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
> to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained
>
> Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
> playing three dimensional chess.

The American electorate lacks the sophistication to know what the words
"eternal verities" mean, let alone contemplate them.

RepubliKKKans have developed a talent for shoveling shit into the mouths of
constituents and convincing them it is a tasty thick steak.

--
The Enraged Apostate
Formerly Winston Smith, American Patriot. (reset your killfiles)

Right-wing talking points show a popular appeal in
the same way that trainwrecks are morbidly fascinating.
But soon after the desire to be horrified at the spectacle passes,
the realization soon follows that it is all an ugly, bloody mess,
and it will only be cleaned up with leftist methods and a liberal in charge.

Moder@tor

Oct 4, 2012, 10:54:29 AM10/4/12
On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:09:46 -0700, Fair Play <us...@example.com>
wrote:

>President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.

Romne< came in very prepared. If this was a planned thing for Obama
then he was quite the actor. The danger here is Romney started to
unveil his plan finally. It will most certainly cause a bit of a
polarization within his own party. Whcih he certainly cannot afford.
He was, before the debate, in a damned if I do, damned if I don't
position. But if he held true with how he was and didn't speak up
about his plan, there would have been no chance for him. He knew this.
Interesting to see what will happen in the coming days.

>After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
>insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
>sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
>to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained

And that is exactly the point. The different factions of the Right
have different beliefs about what should be done politically (but it
is also true on the Left). Trying to balance all of them is impossible
as some contrdict others.

>Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
>playing three dimensional chess.

I don't really see it that way. Obama is the known factor. There isn't
anything new about his message. It may not please some, but at least
he had (until last night) the sack to say what it was.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:27:40 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 12:09 AM, Fair Play wrote:
> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.

Rotflol!

That's some kinda extra-special reality distortion machine you got
there, floppy.

> After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
> insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
> sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
> to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained

LOL!

> Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
> playing three dimensional chess.

Oh wow man, you're like a first iteration Trekkie too, lololol!!!!

Obama got pwnd.

More to come.

Enjoy the aftermath.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:28:00 AM10/4/12

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:45:04 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 4:31 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
> Fair Play<us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a
>
>> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>
> Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the right
> wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they will be much
> more impressed with style than substance.

No, Obama's style was not impressive, but Romney's substance sure was.

> They won't interest themselves in the details that expose Willard as a fraud
> and a liar.

yawn...

> They will instead be left with the impression that he is a take-charge Bain
> manager who grabbed both Obama and moderator Lehrer by the ballsack and kept
> them quiet while he ate their lunches and had his way with their women.

Libs have such sicko fantasies...

>> After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
>> insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
>> sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
>> to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained
>>
>> Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
>> playing three dimensional chess.
>
> The American electorate lacks the sophistication to know what the words
> "eternal verities" mean, let alone contemplate them.

That's prolly true, look how Obama got elected...

> RepubliKKKans have developed a talent for shoveling shit into the mouths of
> constituents and convincing them it is a tasty thick steak.

Oh lookie, a racist slur, how very libitarded of you.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:58:05 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 8:54 AM, Moder@tor wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:09:46 -0700, Fair Play<us...@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>
> Romne< came in very prepared. If this was a planned thing for Obama
> then he was quite the actor. The danger here is Romney started to
> unveil his plan finally. It will most certainly cause a bit of a
> polarization within his own party. Whcih he certainly cannot afford.

Oh my, look at the rationalizing, lol...let me guess, they'll fold up
the tent and vote Muzzie?

> He was, before the debate, in a damned if I do, damned if I don't
> position. But if he held true with how he was and didn't speak up
> about his plan, there would have been no chance for him. He knew this.
> Interesting to see what will happen in the coming days.
>

>> After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
>> insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
>> sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
>> to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained
>
> And that is exactly the point. The different factions of the Right
> have different beliefs about what should be done politically (but it
> is also true on the Left). Trying to balance all of them is impossible
> as some contrdict others.

So they'll surely go Dem, yeah?

Is that your final desperate answer?

LOLOL!!!!

>> Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
>> playing three dimensional chess.
>
> I don't really see it that way. Obama is the known factor. There isn't
> anything new about his message. It may not please some, but at least
> he had (until last night) the sack to say what it was.

He's a LUZER, big time!

http://online.wsj.com

As Good As It Gets?

Growth of 1.7% isn't what Team Obama promised four years ago.

Mr. Obama told Americans in 2009 that if he did not turn around the
economy in three years his Presidency would be "a one-term proposition."
Joe Biden said three years ago that the $830 billion economic stimulus
was working beyond his "wildest dreams" and he famously promised several
months after the Obama stimulus was enacted that Americans would enjoy a
"summer of recovery." That was more than three years ago.

In early 2009 soon-to-be White House economists Ms. Romer and Mr.
Bernstein promised Congress that the stimulus would hold the
unemployment rate below 7% and that by now it would be 5.6%. Instead the
rate is 8.1%. The latest Census Bureau report says there are nearly
seven million fewer full-time, year-round workers today than in 2007.
The labor participation rate is the lowest since 1981.

So it has gone with nearly every prediction the President has made about
where the economy would be today. Mr. Obama promised that the deficit
would be cut in half in four years, but the fiscal 2012 deficit
(estimated to be above $1 trillion) will be twice the 2008 deficit ($458
billion).

Mr. Obama said that his health-care plan would "cut the cost of a
typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year," but premiums for
employer-sponsored family coverage have gone up $2,370 since 2009,
according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

He said that the linchpin for a growing economy would be renewable
energy investment, and he promised to "create five million new jobs in
solar, wind, geothermal" energy. Mr. Obama did invest some $9 billion in
green energy, but his job estimate was off by at least a factor of 10
and today many solar and wind industry firms are fighting bankruptcy.
The growth in domestic U.S. energy production that he now takes credit
for has come almost entirely from the fossil fuels his Administration
has done so much to obstruct.

There's nothing unusual about candidates making grandiose promises that
don't come true. And it's a White House tradition to blame one's
predecessor when things don't get better. (Usually these Presidents end
up one-termers.)

The bad faith wasn't then. It's now. Mr. Obama really believed that
government spending would unleash a robust recovery in employment and
housing�an "economy built to last." Now that this hasn't happened and
with the Congressional Budget Office predicting a possible recession for
2013, Team Obama claims these woeful results were the best that could
have been expected.

The problem with this line is that every President who has inherited a
recession in modern times has done better. (See nearby table.) Under Mr.
Obama, measured on the basis of jobs, GDP growth and incomes, this has
been by far the meekest recovery from the past 10 recessions.

Eddie Haskell

Oct 4, 2012, 4:32:14 PM10/4/12

"Enraged Apostate, World Citizen" <Finding...@Every.Opportunity.invalid>
wrote in message news:XnsA0E2897B5D...@88.198.244.100...
> Fair Play <us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a
>
>> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>
> Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the
> right
> wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they will be
> much
> more impressed with style than substance.

Projection.

> They won't interest themselves in the details that expose Willard as a
> fraud
> and a liar.

More projection.

-Eddie Haskell

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Oct 5, 2012, 2:30:29 AM10/5/12
no hope or change <o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 06:45:04p

> On 10/4/2012 4:31 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>> Fair Play<us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a
>>
>>> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>>> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>>> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>>
>> Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the
>> right wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they
>> will be much more impressed with style than substance.
>
> No, Obama's style was not impressive, but Romney's substance sure was.

If you're impressed by no substance, you loved Willard.

>> They won't interest themselves in the details that expose Willard as a
>> fraud and a liar.
>
> yawn...

You're one of the 1 in 4 who will never vote for Obama, and largely because
he's black.

>> They will instead be left with the impression that he is a take-charge
>> Bain manager who grabbed both Obama and moderator Lehrer by the
>> ballsack and kept them quiet while he ate their lunches and had his way
>> with their women.
>
> Libs have such sicko fantasies...

The metaphor is apt: Willard has shown himself to be a bully since puberty.

>>> After all, except in different venues, he can't please the Tea Party
>>> insurgents, the traditional Republican base, the evangelicals, and the
>>> sane independents he needs all at the same time, so he clearly pivoted
>>> to the center, and may well ultimately lose more votes than he gained
>>>
>>> Don't forget while Romney is playing checkers President Obama is
>>> playing three dimensional chess.
>>
>> The American electorate lacks the sophistication to know what the words
>> "eternal verities" mean, let alone contemplate them.
>
> That's prolly true, look how Obama got elected...

Thanks for affirming his re-election too, as the electorate has only become
worse, if it has changed at all.

>> RepubliKKKans have developed a talent for shoveling shit into the
>> mouths of constituents and convincing them it is a tasty thick steak.
>
> Oh lookie, a racist slur, how very libitarded of you.

This pre-school act of you behaving in a way that can be characterized as
Nazis (like yourself, by the way) trying disarm Jews by calling them
"Nazis" is getting tired.

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:18:45 PM10/5/12
On 10/5/2012 12:30 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
> no hope or change<o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 06:45:04p
>
>> On 10/4/2012 4:31 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>>> Fair Play<us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a

>>> Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the
>>> right wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they
>>> will be much more impressed with style than substance.
>>
>> No, Obama's style was not impressive, but Romney's substance sure was.
>
> If you're impressed by no substance, you loved Willard.

He had the FACTS, Nobama had the smirk, period:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMUHcgsbag

>>> They won't interest themselves in the details that expose Willard as a
>>> fraud and a liar.
>>
>> yawn...
>
> You're one of the 1 in 4 who will never vote for Obama, and largely because
> he's black.

I couldn't care less if he was PINK, you racist LibDem.

That's all you have in your clip, dead bigot bullets, you despicable lib
vermin.

>>> They will instead be left with the impression that he is a take-charge
>>> Bain manager who grabbed both Obama and moderator Lehrer by the
>>> ballsack and kept them quiet while he ate their lunches and had his way
>>> with their women.
>>
>> Libs have such sicko fantasies...
>
> The metaphor is apt: Willard has shown himself to be a bully since puberty.

Obama is a muslim sleeper cell.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower

1. Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")

Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France,
April 3, 2009.[1]

So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our
Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over
policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into
our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's
leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and
seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been
times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

2. Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")

President Obama, interview with Al Arabiya, January 27, 2009.[2]

My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not
your enemy. We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect. But if
you look at the track record, as you say, America was not born as a
colonial power, and that the same respect and partnership that America
had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago, there's no
reason why we can't restore that.

3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate
Our Terms")

President Obama, address to the Summit of the Americas opening ceremony,
Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 2009.[3]

All of us must now renew the common stake that we have in one another. I
know that promises of partnership have gone unfulfilled in the past, and
that trust has to be earned over time. While the United States has done
much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times
been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. But I
pledge to you that we seek an equal partnership. There is no senior
partner and junior partner in our relations; there is simply engagement
based on mutual respect and common interests and shared values. So I'm
here to launch a new chapter of engagement that will be sustained
throughout my administration.

The United States will be willing to acknowledge past errors where those
errors have been made.

4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of
America's Standing in the World")

News conference by President Obama, ExCel Center, London, United
Kingdom, April 2, 2009.[4]

I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that
we've made, that you're starting to see some restoration of America's
standing in the world. And although, as you know, I always mistrust
polls, international polls seem to indicate that you're seeing people
more hopeful about America's leadership.

I just think in a world that is as complex as it is, that it is very
important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply
dictating solutions. Just to try to crystallize the example, there's
been a lot of comparison here about Bretton Woods. "Oh, well, last time
you saw the entire international architecture being remade." Well, if
there's just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy,
that's an easier negotiation. But that's not the world we live in, and
it shouldn't be the world that we live in.

5. Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")

President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May
21, 2009.[5]

Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a
series of hasty decisions. I believe that many of these decisions were
motivated by a sincere desire to protect the American people. But I also
believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear
rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts
and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of
strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set
those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And
during this season of fear, too many of us--Democrats and Republicans,
politicians, journalists, and citizens--fell silent.

In other words, we went off course. And this is not my assessment alone.
It was an assessment that was shared by the American people who
nominated candidates for President from both major parties who, despite
our many differences, called for a new approach--one that rejected
torture and one that recognized the imperative of closing the prison at
Guantanamo Bay.

6. Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")

Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France,
April 3, 2009.[6]

Our two republics were founded in service of these ideals. In America,
it is written into our founding documents as "life, liberty, and the
pursuit of happiness." In France: "Liberté"--absolutely--"egalité,
fraternité." Our moral authority is derived from the fact that
generations of our citizens have fought and bled to uphold these values
in our nations and others. And that's why we can never sacrifice them
for expedience's sake. That's why I've ordered the closing of the
detention center in Guantanamo Bay. That's why I can stand here today
and say without equivocation or exception that the United States of
America does not and will not torture.

In dealing with terrorism, we can't lose sight of our values and who we
are. That's why I closed Guantanamo. That's why I made very clear that
we will not engage in certain interrogation practices. I don't believe
that there is a contradiction between our security and our values. And
when you start sacrificing your values, when you lose yourself, then
over the long term that will make you less secure.

7. Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our
History")

Speech by President Obama to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey,
April 6, 2009.[7]

Every challenge that we face is more easily met if we tend to our own
democratic foundation. This work is never over. That's why, in the
United States, we recently ordered the prison at Guantanamo Bay closed.
That's why we prohibited--without exception or equivocation--the use of
torture. All of us have to change. And sometimes change is hard.

Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future
is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through
some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington
Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who
freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution.
Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and
segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.

Human endeavor is by its nature imperfect. History is often tragic, but
unresolved, it can be a heavy weight. Each country must work through its
past. And reckoning with the past can help us seize a better future.

8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has
Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")

Opinion editorial by President Obama: "Choosing a Better Future in the
Americas," April 16, 2009.[8]

Too often, the United States has not pursued and sustained engagement
with our neighbors. We have been too easily distracted by other
priorities, and have failed to see that our own progress is tied
directly to progress throughout the Americas. My Administration is
committed to the promise of a new day. We will renew and sustain a
broader partnership between the United States and the hemisphere on
behalf of our common prosperity and our common security.

9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some
Mistakes")

Remarks by the President to CIA employees, CIA Headquarters, Langley,
Virginia, April 20, 2009.[9] The remarks followed the controversial
decision to release Office of Legal Counsel memoranda detailing CIA
enhanced interrogation techniques used against terrorist suspects.

So don't be discouraged by what's happened in the last few weeks. Don't
be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we've made some
mistakes. That's how we learn. But the fact that we are willing to
acknowledge them and then move forward, that is precisely why I am proud
to be President of the United States, and that's why you should be proud
to be members of the CIA.

10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")

President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May
21, 2009.[10]

There is also no question that Guantanamo set back the moral authority
that is America's strongest currency in the world. Instead of building a
durable framework for the struggle against al Qaeda that drew upon our
deeply held values and traditions, our government was defending
positions that undermined the rule of law. In fact, part of the
rationale for establishing Guantanamo in the first place was the
misplaced notion that a prison there would be beyond the law--a
proposition that the Supreme Court soundly rejected. Meanwhile, instead
of serving as a tool to counter terrorism, Guantanamo became a symbol
that helped al Qaeda recruit terrorists to its cause. Indeed, the
existence of Guantanamo likely created more terrorists around the world
than it ever detained.

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at
Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry
for our enemies.

>>> The American electorate lacks the sophistication to know what the words
>>> "eternal verities" mean, let alone contemplate them.
>>
>> That's prolly true, look how Obama got elected...
>
> Thanks for affirming his re-election too, as the electorate has only become
> worse, if it has changed at all.

Thanks for displaying your disgust for truth and the American way.

>>> RepubliKKKans have developed a talent for shoveling shit into the
>>> mouths of constituents and convincing them it is a tasty thick steak.
>>
>> Oh lookie, a racist slur, how very libitarded of you.
>
> This pre-school act of you behaving in a way that can be characterized as
> Nazis

Godwins Law - plonk.

Sid9

Oct 5, 2012, 7:22:09 PM10/5/12

"no hope or change" <o's...@dead.economy> wrote in message
> On 10/4/2012 4:31 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>> Fair Play<us...@example.com> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 09:09:46a
>>
>>> President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>>> allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>>> self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>>
>> Unforunately, the American electorate is so goddam dense---look at the
>> right
>> wingers who post here if you need any proof at all---that they will be
>> much
>> more impressed with style than substance.
>
> No, Obama's style was not impressive, but Romney's substance sure was.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/the-romney-hankie-conspiracy-was-it-a-cheat-sheet-GbJOm_qJS0eIb54DbD1yQw.html

Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Videos have surfaced showing Mitt Romney putting what
his campaign says is a hankerchief on his debate podium. Conspiracy
theorists have said that it is a piece of paper filled with notes, which
would have been against debate rules. Video courtesy of Ampedinnews via
YouTube.

Sid9

Oct 5, 2012, 7:23:36 PM10/5/12

"Moder@tor" <mo...@tor.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:09:46 -0700, Fair Play <us...@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>>President Obama simply gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with by
>>allowing him to incant his usual litany of easily refuted lies and
>>self-contradictions to a 60 million audience.
>
> Romne< came in very prepared. If this was a planned thing for Obama
> then he was quite the actor. The danger here is Romney started to
> unveil his plan finally. It will most certainly cause a bit of a
> polarization within his own party. Whcih he certainly cannot afford.
> He was, before the debate, in a damned if I do, damned if I don't
> position. But if he held true with how he was and didn't speak up
> about his plan, there would have been no chance for him. He knew this.
> Interesting to see what will happen in the coming days.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/the-romney-hankie-conspiracy-was-it-a-cheat-sheet-GbJOm_qJS0eIb54DbD1yQw.html

Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Videos have surfaced showing Mitt Romney putting what
his campaign says is a hankerchief on his debate podium. Conspiracy
theorists have said that it is a piece of paper filled with notes, which
would have been against debate rules. Video courtesy of Ampedinnews via
YouTube.

You have to love live video!

Sid9

Oct 5, 2012, 7:24:53 PM10/5/12

"no hope or change" <o's...@dead.economy> wrote in message
.
.
Whatdoyouthink?

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Oct 5, 2012, 10:19:05 PM10/5/12
no hope or change <o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Fri 05 Oct 2012 07:18:45p

> On 10/5/2012 12:30 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>> no hope or change<o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 06:45:04p

>>> No, Obama's style was not impressive, but Romney's substance sure was.
>>
>> If you're impressed by no substance, you loved Willard.
>
> He had the FACTS, Nobama had the smirk, period:

[snip insane bullshit]

I'd be willing to bet that even your own mother thinks you are a hopeless
LOSER.

i'll close gitmo

Oct 5, 2012, 11:59:47 PM10/5/12
On 10/5/2012 5:22 PM, Sid9 wrote:
> Videos have surfaced showing Mitt Romney putting what his campaign says
> is a hankerchief on his debate podium

Did he sneeze too?

i'll close gitmo

Oct 6, 2012, 12:00:11 AM10/6/12
On 10/5/2012 5:23 PM, Sid9 wrote:

> You have to love live video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cJT7ETlIYk

i'll close gitmo

Oct 6, 2012, 12:06:14 AM10/6/12
On 10/5/2012 8:19 PM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
> no hope or change<o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Fri 05 Oct 2012 07:18:45p
>
>> On 10/5/2012 12:30 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>>> no hope or change<o's...@dead.economy> wrote on Thu 04 Oct 2012 06:45:04p

>>> If you're impressed by no substance, you loved Willard.
>>
>> He had the FACTS, Nobama had the smirk, period:
>
> [snip
You get to eat shit and DIE soon, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cJT7ETlIYk

James E. Morrow

Oct 10, 2012, 6:19:00 PM10/10/12
On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 06:30:29 +0000 (UTC), Enraged Apostate, World
Citizen wrote:
<snip>
> You're one of the 1 in 4 who will never vote for Obama, and largely because
> he's black.
<snip>

When all else fails, when all logic evaporates and nothing is left
but to admit defeat, play the race card. We're against Obama because
he is black. Its' some great corn-spearacy. We're all white
supremacist. Sure, and Obama is eatin watermelon and fried chicken
on the White House lawn disgracing this great white nation. You
liberals are the only racists here. That is clear. The Demorat Party
is the greatest racist organization in America. Use the Black man
and exploit him. He's too dumb to think for himself. That is what
liberals have always believed. We have seen it time and again.

--
James E. Morrow
Email to: jamese...@email.com

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Oct 11, 2012, 12:21:01 AM10/11/12
"James E. Morrow" <jamese...@emal.com> wrote on Thu 11 Oct 2012
01:19:00a

> On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 06:30:29 +0000 (UTC), Enraged Apostate, World
> Citizen wrote:
> <snip>
>> You're one of the 1 in 4 who will never vote for Obama, and largely
>> because he's black.
> <snip>
>
> he is black. Its' some great corn-spearacy. We're all white
> supremacist. Sure, and Obama is eatin watermelon and fried chicken
> on the White House lawn disgracing this great white nation. You
> liberals are the only racists here. That is clear. The Demorat Party
> is the greatest racist organization in America. Use the Black man
> and exploit him. He's too dumb to think for himself. That is what
> liberals have always believed. We have seen it time and again.

Thanks for two things:

1) proving my point
2) showing yourself to be the 1 in 4

[newsgroups restored]