Bob Barr Calls John McCain a Dictator

Harry Hope

Aug 20, 2008, 5:35:46 PM8/20/08

http://campaign.blog.bobbarr2008.com/

August 20th, 2008

And so it begins . . .

by Russ Verney

You can tell we are gaining momentum when the Democrats and
Republicans work so hard to keep Bob Barr out of the media and off the
ballot.

Over the weekend, the Saddleback Church kept Bob out of their forum in
California - in what is a clear violation of McCain/Feingold campaign
finance laws.

Now, a Pennsylvania Republican Party official working on behalf of
John McCain has filed a lawsuit to knock Bob Barr off the ballot in
the Keystone state.

This action is deplorable and we need to make sure every American
knows what is going on, as this is probably just the tip of the
iceberg of what is to come next.

This action is especially ironic.

Who said:

”We all know that the Berlin wall is down . . . People should be able
to get on the ballot in states . . . Everybody knows that I am a
legitimate candidate. I should be on the ballot.”

That would be Senator John McCain who was the victim of similar
shenanigans in 2000 when he was trying to get on the New York
Republican Primary ballot.

Now, in a blatantly hypocritical move, he’s using the same tactics to
stop Pennsylvania voters from having the chance to cast a ballot for
Bob Barr.

Of course, this action doesn’t even acknowledge that for Bob Barr to
get on the ballot required many more signatures than it took for
McCain to get on the primary ballot, and to get on the ballot in
November required McCain to turn in ZERO signatures.

I am outraged, and you should be, too.

This move is one you might expect of a dictator in North Korea, Libya,
China or Iran . . . not Pennsylvania.

Now waddya suppose Johnny McCain's afraid of. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Harry

wis...@yahoo.com

Aug 20, 2008, 8:43:12 PM8/20/08
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:35:46 -0400, Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

Interesting that Bob Barr acknowledges a "touch of the tarbrush", a
reference to his genetic heritage. Perhaps McCain should recruit Barr
to add diversity.

ted

Pandeism Fish

Aug 21, 2008, 7:32:26 PM8/21/08
McCain's attempt to knock Bob Barr off the ballot in PA just goes to
show that McCain is not only a flip-flopper, and a liberal abuser of
government power who will do anything to win, but is also a coward --
afraid to face Bob Barr in a debate, or on the ballot!!

No wonder the true conservatives are leaning towards backing Barr!!

CliffB

Aug 21, 2008, 8:54:00 PM8/21/08

Barr is an interesting case: he's both a wingnut AND a moonbat.

Pandeism Fish

Aug 22, 2008, 1:19:53 AM8/22/08
On Aug 21, 8:54 pm, CliffB <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote:

He's vastly better than McCain on a wide range of issues, especially
on not being cancer-ridden walking 'senior moment'.... Barr is a
former CIA man, Reagan Administration US Attorney, and eight year
member of Congress, and with all that experience he's not at death's
door like McCain.... no wonder McCain pees himself when he thinks of
facing Barr in Pennsylvania!!