Sarah Palin lies about her 16 yr. old unmarried daughter's Down Syndrome baby.

mike roberts

Aug 29, 2008, 2:14:45 PM8/29/08

Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)

submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics

newcontroversialtopold

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
currently 44.

The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:
http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php

Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
otherwise.

The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.

Much more to come.

free....@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 2:24:40 PM8/29/08

Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint. She is raising her
grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
canonization.

Joe Steel

Aug 29, 2008, 2:34:24 PM8/29/08
"free....@gmail.com" <free....@gmail.com> wrote in

> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint. She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

As long as she doesn't allow her State-provided medical benefits to cover
the birth and any extra care for the baby. Then she might be perpetrating
a fraud on the State.

Obama Bin Biden

Aug 29, 2008, 2:44:15 PM8/29/08

"mike roberts" <mr...@verizon.net> wrote in message
================

Yeah , if she were a democrap, she would have had her daughter kill it.

Barack Is Ready

Aug 29, 2008, 2:53:04 PM8/29/08

"Obama Bin Biden" <ObamaB...@DNCterrorists.org> wrote in message

Cite?

Obama Bin Biden

Aug 29, 2008, 2:58:34 PM8/29/08

"Barack Is Ready" <PREZ_...@wh.net> wrote in message
>================

On March 30, 2001, Obama was the only senator to speak in opposition to a
bill that would have banned the practice of leaving premature abortion
survivors to die. The bill, SB 1095, was carefully limited, its language
unambiguous. It applied only to premature babies, already born alive. It
stated simply that under Illinois law, "the words 'person,' 'human being,'
'child,' and 'individual' include every infant member of the species homo
sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development."

Two related bills introduced that day included slightly more controversial
provisions about liability and medical procedure, but SB 1095 did not go
nearly that far. This bill did not apply to those not born, nor did it grant
born persons anything beyond recognition of their rights as persons.

Under this bill, SB 1095, babies born alive during an abortion would have to
be treated just like every other baby that is born alive and prematurely -
not left to die as at Christ Hospital, but given treatment according to an
acting physician's medical judgment as to what is necessary and what is
possible - the same standard that applies to any other human being.

Barack Is Ready

Aug 29, 2008, 3:02:04 PM8/29/08

"Obama Bin Biden" <ObamaB...@DNCterrorists.org> wrote in message

Are you a doctor? Nope. STUFU.

Dennis

Aug 29, 2008, 3:14:35 PM8/29/08

> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
***********
YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, MISERABLE LITTLE, COCKSUCKING SON OF A BITCH, UNFIT TO
COMMINGLE WITH HUMANS.

Gas-bag Joe, The Plagiarizer says Br-a-a-a-a-a-ck, the Magic Mulatto is
"articulate and bright and clean." But we know B,TMM just ain't a right fit
to be President; the boy just ain't got the fundamentals. At his core, he's
just another grasping Chi-town pol. Just ask Chicago slum lord felon Tony
Rezko, and now Br-a-a-a-a-a-ck's Nairobi shack-dweller brother, George.

Dionysus

mike roberts

Aug 29, 2008, 3:38:24 PM8/29/08

Please, Please. No more whining.

Barack Is Ready

Aug 29, 2008, 3:45:27 PM8/29/08

"Dennis" <no.sur...@never.net> wrote in message

> "mike roberts" <mr...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
>> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
> ***********
> YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, MISERABLE LITTLE, COCKSUCKING SON OF A BITCH, UNFIT TO
> COMMINGLE WITH HUMANS.
>
> Gas-bag Joe, The Plagiarizer says Br-a-a-a-a-a-ck, the Magic Mulatto is
> "articulate and bright and clean." But we know B,TMM just ain't a right
> fit to be President; the boy just ain't got the fundamentals. At his core,
> he's just another grasping Chi-town pol. Just ask Chicago slum lord felon
> Tony Rezko, and now Br-a-a-a-a-a-ck's Nairobi shack-dweller brother,
> George.
>
> Dionysus

Hey hypocrite, any info on Cindy McCain's two sisters who live in squalor in
America and Cindy denied they even existed?

John Galt

Aug 29, 2008, 3:56:27 PM8/29/08

They shacked up in Kenya with Barak's brothers.

JG

David Johnston

Aug 29, 2008, 4:22:28 PM8/29/08
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:14:45 -0700, mike roberts <mr...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
>destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
>pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.

In a sweet self-sacrificing admirable way.

David Johnston

Aug 29, 2008, 4:23:57 PM8/29/08
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:34:24 -0500, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

Might she? Since her daughter is still a minor dependant, her
daughter's kid would probably also be a dependant anyway.

dra...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 5:03:01 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 2:24 pm, "free.tun...@gmail.com" <free.tun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Right she will be a Marytr... How many families have dealt with a
situation like this (If it is true). Would it not be more forthcoming
to just be honest? Nah...lets keep sweeping teen pregnancy under the
rug and pretend it does not exist. Check out this family photo...
http://www.mahalo.com/Sarah_Palin_Pregnancy_Rumors?s=1

free....@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 5:05:52 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 3:23 pm, David Johnston <da...@block.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:34:24 -0500, Joe Steel <JoeSt...@NoSpam.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"free.tun...@gmail.com" <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint. She is raising her
> >> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> >> canonization.
>
> >As long as she doesn't allow her State-provided medical benefits to cover
> >the birth and any extra care for the baby. Then she might be perpetrating
> >a fraud on the State.
>
> Might she? Since her daughter is still a minor dependant, her
> daughter's kid would probably also be a dependant anyway.

Oh thank God a technicality!....legally the baby is her's to be
responsible for. Hell I thought it was her sheer christian values and
her love for human Life.

Greg Brown

Aug 29, 2008, 5:49:36 PM8/29/08

WOW, this is REALLY reaching!
You dems are getting more and more pathetic and desperate everyday!

Obama Bin Biden

Aug 29, 2008, 6:42:57 PM8/29/08

"Barack Is Ready" <PREZ_...@wh.net> wrote in message
===================

are you a US Senator or Governor? > Nope so Shut the fuck up .

911review,org

Aug 29, 2008, 7:14:47 PM8/29/08
In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest, then finished
second in the Miss Alaska pageant,[4]
which won her a college scholarship
In the Wasilla pageant, she played the flute and also won Miss
Congeniality.

LOL
Yep, shes got experience !

In March 2007, Palin presented the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
(AGIA) as the new legal vehicle for building a natural gas pipeline
from the state's North Slope.[25] This negated a deal by the previous
governor to grant the contract to a coalition including BP (her
husband's seasonal employer).

Sarah Palin supports teaching creationism in public schools.
http://scienceblogs.com/afarensis/2006/10/27/intelligent_design_and_the_ala/

Palin's husband, Todd Palin, is a production operator for BP on
Alaska's North Slope.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/08/palin_could_prompt_mccain_flip.php

She's a global warming denier.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/124640/036/945/578739
The state of Alaska has sued Interior Secretary Dirk Kempthorne,
seeking to reverse his decision to list polar bears as a threatened
species under the Endangered Species Act. Gov. Sarah Palin and other
state officials worry that a listing will cripple offshore oil and gas
development in the Chukchi and Beaufort seas in Alaska's northern
waters, which provide prime habitat for the only polar bears under
U.S. jurisdiction. Kemp- thorne concluded that sea ice, which is
melting, was vital to polar-bear survival.
-------------

Sarah Palin: Creationist?
http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/sarah-palin-creationist/

-------

Defenders of Wildlife Asks Judge to Shut Down Palin's Wolf Bounty
Program
http://www.defenders.org/newsroom/press_releases_folder/2007/03_27_2007_judge_asked_to_shut_down_wolf_bounty_program.php

Anchorage, AK -- Today Defenders of Wildlife, the Alaska Wildlife
Alliance and the Alaska Chapter of the Sierra Club asked the Alaska
Superior Court to shut down Governor Palin's $150-per-wolf bounty
program citing the fact that Alaska's bounty laws were repealed in
1984 and the State has no current legal authority to implement the
bounties.

"The Governor is overstepping her legal authority by offering cash
payments for each wolf killed by aerial gunners," stated Tom Banks,
Defenders of Wildlife's Alaska Associate. "That's a bounty by anyone's
standards regardless of what they call it."

Sarah Palin: 'What is it exactly that the VP does every day?'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtilB1teksc

http://batcave911.blogspot.com/

tgi...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 8:28:33 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 6:42 pm, "Obama Bin Biden"
<ObamaBinBi...@DNCterrorists.org> wrote:
> "Barack Is Ready" <PREZ_BA...@wh.net> wrote in messagenews:IIXtk.18217$LG4....@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com...
>

> > "Obama Bin Biden" <ObamaBinBi...@DNCterrorists.org> wrote in message
>
> >> "Barack Is Ready" <PREZ_BA...@wh.net> wrote in message

Wow. I didn't think knuckle-draggers such as you still existed. You
would be well-served to spend less time commenting and more time
learning to use spell check. A rudimentary grammar course might also
be a good idea. Bet you're a big fan of George W. Bush, too. How's
that working out for you? Oh wait - I hear your mother calling you.

Obama Bin Biden

Aug 29, 2008, 9:01:13 PM8/29/08

<tgi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
=====================

Please tell us what words were not spelled correctly in my sentence. MS word
programmers will be curious to know what your spelling is like as their
program says i am correct.
You lose again Skank face.

Tiger Luck

Aug 29, 2008, 9:16:38 PM8/29/08
Horatio Fudruckerton wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:14:45 -0700, mike roberts <mr...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>

> I'm sure there will be. You liberals are great at making up lies
> and smears and trying to pass them off as the truth; hoping
> desperately to make someone believe you.

Like McCain's illegitimate black daughter?

--
Einstein forgot to carry the two

kara...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 10:23:43 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 11:24 am, "free.tun...@gmail.com" <free.tun...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> canonization.- Hide quoted text -

It’s an interesting perspective that raising two children in a lie is
better parenting than encouraging the 16 year old to take
responsibility for her actions.

Ted Bundy was also raised by grandparents who told him that his mom
was his sister and later it was believed to cause his issues -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_bundy. You’re right this lady is a
saint.

Greg Brown

Aug 29, 2008, 10:33:54 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 11:14 am, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:

Yeah, this came from an article on the Daily Kooks with wild
accusations that he does not back up.
You people on the left are scared and desperate with stories like this
one!

jeff.pu...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 10:39:28 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 2:24 pm, "free.tun...@gmail.com" <free.tun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Her daughter is a slut and she's a liar. perfect partner for George
W. Bush II!!!!

bval...@aol.com

Aug 29, 2008, 10:47:07 PM8/29/08
.

> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
.
You really are quite desperate, aren't you?

kara...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2008, 11:41:27 PM8/29/08

This isn't new, it's been a rumor in Juneau since last winter when she
announced that she was 7 months pregnant. Her staff (including her
assistant who handles her schedule - wouldn't she know that there were
dr. appts?) didn't have any idea that she was even barely pregnant. I
heard this from a republican friend who works in the Alaska state
legislature. Everyone up there just thinks it's bizarre.

She also supposedly lied to get on a plane from Texas to Alaska while
in labor. What woman in labor (with a baby that they knew had special
needs) would get on a 6+ hour flight? Are there no hospitals in
Texas?

Is it desperation to want to know the truth about this from a woman
who wants to be the head of our country? A social conservative who
thinks it is fine to lie about their private life while wanting to
control what women can do with their most private decisions. I
personally don't care about what anyone does in their private life,
but the hypocrisy is pathetic to me.

Message has been deleted

alienem...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 6:49:45 AM8/30/08

Rumor, Schmumor.
An undated photo of their daughter in a family photo on the internet
(who kind of looks like she maybe might kinda sorta LOOK preggers)
does not a conspiracy make.
If there's evidence, and I mean REAL evidence, bring it and show it...
Otherwise, I have some swampland in Florida and a bridge or two for
sale, as well as a Bigfoot corpse in my freezer and a cold fusion
generator I invented to solve all the world's energy needs for the
next billion years, and am the King of France and am...married
to...MORGAN FAIRCHILD! Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket! (does the Jon
Lovitz impersonation)

puttin2n2together

Aug 30, 2008, 9:20:27 AM8/30/08

I think its perfect. Obviously a few years ago theRepublican
Machine.......George Sr., Cheney and other oil croneys understood
their puppets time was coming to an end and they would need to find,
create and mold his predecessor. Well low and behold they find Palin,
with all her experience in the biz....oil that is, not politics.
Probably in one of Cheney's secret meetings with the Council for
National Policy (the Far-Right Theocratic "Illuminati") he used their
power to fast track her into the Governor's mansion. In order to keep
her approval rating up the instruct her not to act too Republican, go
after the big oil industry, expose scandals of other Republicans in
her state...I must have worked....by acting like a democrat, she's at
80% approval.
And of course, she's a hunter and fisherman...NRA and all, anti
abortion, anti gay, has a "strong opinion of life" and not to
mention....her husband is also an oil bigwig. She will surely help to
coalesce evangelicals around McCain. "This will absolutely energize
McCain's campaign and energize conservatives."
And what Christian values, to chose to continue a pregnancy knowing
the fetus was diagnosed "disabled"......I wonder if she realizes that
she probably caused it with all the dieting.....she should probably
market the diet..being able to hide a pregnancy and not gain a pound
for 7+ months. Oh well, at least she gave him a cool name like Trig
Van Palin......I mean who doesn't love Van Halen. Oh yeah, she sure
does have a patriotic son, joining the military on the anniversary of
9/11...She must be so proud of him........and what does she have to be
scared about.....there's no way the Vice Presidents son would be sent
to war.....or so she's been promised..
How exciting for the Republicans to have their own version of
Hillary. I'm probably having a dream, gonna wake up and find out Ken
Lay is not really dead, just had an Extreme Makover and took the name
Palin..A crotchety old rich white conservative dressed up like a
pretty lady..............

puttin2n2together

Aug 30, 2008, 9:24:01 AM8/30/08

and of course i did'nt spell check or proof read and yes i do see the
mistakes

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BikeFan

Aug 30, 2008, 12:20:24 PM8/30/08
ori...@earthlink.net wrote:
> ...and you couldn't be bothered to fix them, you were so intent on
> smearing Governor Palin, yes.

Who could smear a good Christian lady that can hunt and fish and is in
favor of torture?
--
BikeFan

Message has been deleted

McShame

Aug 30, 2008, 1:15:34 PM8/30/08
On Aug 29, 12:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> newcontroversialtopold
>
> On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> currently 44.
>
> The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> otherwise.
>
> The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> Much more to come.

This would be devastating news for McCain. He would spin like mad,
but in the end it goes to her credibility and drags the whole anti-
abortion argument kicking and screaming into the light of day. She
forced a pregnancy of a child with known disabilities on her 16-year-
old daughter and covered it up. How presidential.

Message has been deleted

puttin2n2together

Aug 30, 2008, 1:41:29 PM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 12:20 pm, DG <xxxxxx...@xxxxxx.xxxxxx> wrote:
> orio...@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> >DG wrote:

> >>What type of "fighting" did she do that her husband gets paid by them?
>
> >"March 3 (Bloomberg) -- Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, a former beauty
> >pageant winner, is succeeding where Venezuela President Hugo Chavez, a
> >former paratrooper and military coup leader, so far has failed.
>
> >Palin threatened to evict Exxon Mobil Corp., the world's biggest oil
> >company, and partners BP Plc, Chevron Corp. and ConocoPhillips from a
> >state-owned gas field, winning their promise to increase Alaska's
> >natural-gas output 17 percent.
>
> Fought them to raise their output.  She showed them...
>
> If she wants to raise taxes on big oil then I'm all for it.  Obama
> wants to do the same thing.
>
> ><SNIP>
> >You morons can't be bothered to look past your own echo chambers for
> >background research on your opponents.  "Oooooo!  She's a Republican!
> >She must be in the pocket of Big Oil!"  Ooo!  Oooo!   Let's pick on
> >her husband!  Oooo!  Oooo!  I'm CUMMING!" etc.  Turns out she's a
> >fiscal conservative looking out for the interests of the people of
> >Alaska, no matter what the little jerkoff artists at your favorite,
> >"I-hate-Republicans!' websites tell you.
>
> She rejects science, is under indictment, and thinks women who are
> incestuously raped should be denied abortion.  I don't need a website
> to tell me she's a bimbo.  She did it herself.
>
> -=  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosepetal236/  =-- Hide quoted text -

She's in the oil business just as her husband,.....yeah she taxes the
oil profits but passes legislature to pave the way for more drilling
at the expense of endangered Polar Bears. And ooooh so devout,
puckers up and kisses the ass of crooks calling themselves evangelical
leaders like Pat Roberston:Diamond Miner and healer of souls. PUPPET
PALIN

kara...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 2:37:25 PM8/30/08
> Lovitz impersonation)- Hide quoted text -

Rumour, Schmumor? I think my 6 year old niece could come up with
something better than that.

What is so scary about trying to vet this woman who could one 72 year
old heatbeat away from being president? I would think those defending
her would want to know everything that is floating out there so they
could have the strongest ticket available. If there is nothing there
fine, but shouldn't Americans know everything possible about their
leaders.

ljwa...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 3:35:04 PM8/30/08
wrote:

> On Aug 29, 1:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint.  She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

You are sick. How would you like to find some day, decades down the
road; your mother is really your grandmother, and big sister is
actually your mother.

You clearly are not aware of the requirements for canonization.

kit...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 5:03:14 PM8/30/08
On Aug 29, 9:01 pm, "Obama Bin Biden"

That should be:

You lose again, skank face.

Message has been deleted

bushlyed

Aug 30, 2008, 8:43:18 PM8/30/08
On Aug 29, 2:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> newcontroversialtopold
>
> On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> currently 44.
>
> The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> otherwise.
>
> The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> Much more to come.

Look, I am voting for Obama but this is really none of my business

If she did this to cover for a pregnant, unmarried teenager who would
be subject to hate from religious freaks, then she has done something
very compassionate and I applaud her for that

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wbi...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2008, 6:21:39 AM8/31/08
On Aug 29, 1:24 pm, "free.tun...@gmail.com" <free.tun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 29, 1:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint.  She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

Yes, she should be shot by a cannon.

Message has been deleted

bob

Aug 31, 2008, 1:31:14 PM8/31/08
On Aug 29, 7:47 pm, "bvall...@aol.com" <bvall...@aol.com> wrote:

I'm so pissed at you liberal smear artists as an Independent McCain
just got my vote.
Look at this proof from NORMAL people uploading their images

SHOWING pregnant April 08
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/searchbrowse?q=palin&uname=&psc=G&filter=1#12

compared to her earlier lean waistline

Trim tummy AUG 05
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/searchbrowse?q=palin&uname=&psc=G&filter=1#51

Trim Tummy AUG 07
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/searchbrowse?q=palin&uname=&psc=G&filter=1#37

keep up the smears – it will just push more independents McCains way

bob

Aug 31, 2008, 1:32:35 PM8/31/08
On Aug 29, 7:33 pm, Greg Brown <gregvbr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 29, 11:14 am, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Yeah, this came from an article on the Daily Kooks with wild
> accusations that he does not back up.
> You people on the left are scared and desperate with stories like this
> one!

MikeC

Aug 31, 2008, 1:38:05 PM8/31/08
"bob" <Alex...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Agree on the stupidity of "babygate", but smears against Barrack and
Michelle didn't bother you a bit?

Message has been deleted

kenlee...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2008, 3:03:51 PM8/31/08
wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint.  She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

Palin was here in Texas when her water broke. She flew back to Alaska
while in labor so her boy would be an Alaskan and not a Texan! The
baby was born premature.

camp...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2008, 10:49:46 AM9/1/08
On Aug 29, 2:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> Much more to come.

** Sadly what's not considered "newsworthy" is the campaign managers
for Barak Obama seeking to take away the 1st Amendment Right of
private US citizens

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-obama-wgn,0,3744149.story

btw, I'm an independent.

line...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2008, 11:30:41 AM9/1/08
wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint.  She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

Hmmmm...I did not know "saints" were assumed to be liars......

ayatollah obama

Sep 1, 2008, 12:29:46 PM9/1/08

1st and 2nd amendments... the ole 1 - 2 punch!... I guess it's a
countdown

Nader

Sep 1, 2008, 2:47:25 PM9/1/08

Do you have proof of this? It would seem a little irresponsible to
get on a flight during labor with a child known to have Downs Syndrome
in order to make your child a naturalized "Alaskan"

ayatollah obama

Sep 2, 2008, 10:24:04 AM9/2/08
> leaders.- Hide quoted text -

Like Obamarama... how much do we NOT know about obamarama???? Where
are all the people that he grew up with? No where to be seen unless
you count Ayers and Rev Hate??? Where's his muslim teacher from
Jakarta? Where's a teacher from the $20,000 a year private school he
went to in Hawaii?

Unlike Palin, obarama has to perform from day one because his finger
IS on the button. No OJT need apply.

ayatollah obama

Sep 2, 2008, 10:27:34 AM9/2/08
On Aug 31, 12:38 pm, "MikeC" <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:
> "bob" <Alex94...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------

> Agree on the stupidity of "babygate", but smears against Barrack and
> Michelle didn't bother you a bit?- Hide quoted text -

They are living in the pubic spotlight... as opposed to Palin's MINOR
child, who's right to privacy is being stomped into the dirt by you
liberal fucking, brainless DemonCraps

Joe Steel

Sep 2, 2008, 11:17:15 AM9/2/08
David Johnston <da...@block.net> wrote in

> On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:34:24 -0500, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
> wrote:
>
>>As long as she doesn't allow her State-provided medical benefits to
>>cover the birth and any extra care for the baby. Then she might be
>>perpetrating a fraud on the State.
>
> Might she? Since her daughter is still a minor dependant, her
> daughter's kid would probably also be a dependant anyway.

That's true but the coverage would be provided under false pretenses and
that might invalidate the contract.

Dennis

Sep 2, 2008, 12:35:11 PM9/2/08

"ayatollah obama" <osama.obabm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

***************
"Cesspool Slurpers," an accurate and most apt description of the loony left
scummers attempting to destroy Sarah Palin's family. They deserve any bad
thing that happens to them.

Dionysus

Tiger Luck

Sep 2, 2008, 12:39:35 PM9/2/08

How is anyone trying to *destroy* Sarah Palin's family?

--
Einstein forgot to carry the two

John Black

Sep 2, 2008, 5:37:05 PM9/2/08
In article <48B83C9...@verizon.net>, mr...@verizon.net says...

> Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)

You know the left is getting desperate when they hurl absurd lies like
this around. Maybe Dan Rather can forge some documents for you to support
your argument.

John Black

Day Brown

Sep 2, 2008, 8:56:09 PM9/2/08
I've seen the photos posted on the net John. 1- the daughter looks
pregant, and 2- even tho the mom is wearing a maternity blouse, she is
standing with her shoulders forward, which she could not have done if
she was as pregnant as she was spozed to be.

I dont really claim to know. I can see how others would try to make
something of it. A simple DNA test would tell if the kid was sired by
her husband. If you find that posted, do let us know.

robw

Sep 2, 2008, 9:17:55 PM9/2/08
Being a VP candidate doesn't put one in the spotlight?

You're just pissed because you're "new star, beacon of the future" has had
her rep f*cked in a few days.

"Dennis" <no.sur...@never.net> wrote in message

WBY...@ireland.com

Sep 3, 2008, 9:57:59 AM9/3/08
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:37:05 -0500, John Black <jbl...@texas.net>
wrote:

You mean like the Rightards mantra: Obama is a Muslim. Or all the crap
that was hurled at Hillary, Chelsea, and Michelle? (Damn if that
doesn't sound like an old Russ Meyer flick). Sounds like stones and
glass houses to me.

WB Yeats

Message has been deleted

WBY...@ireland.com

Sep 3, 2008, 11:28:36 AM9/3/08
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:08:31 -0700, ori...@earthlink.net wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:57:59 -0700, WBY...@Ireland.com wrote:
>
>>>You know the left is getting desperate when they hurl absurd lies like
>>>this around. Maybe Dan Rather can forge some documents for you to support
>>>your argument.
>>>
>>>John Black
>>
>>You mean like the Rightards mantra: Obama is a Muslim. Or all the crap
>>that was hurled at Hillary, Chelsea, and Michelle? (Damn if that
>>doesn't sound like an old Russ Meyer flick). Sounds like stones and
>>glass houses to me.
>

>Somebody get this little boy a WAAAAAHHHHMberger!!!

Gee - you always have so much to add. Somebody get you a life.

WB Yeatys

Whi...@aol.com

Sep 3, 2008, 7:17:47 PM9/3/08

wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:14 pm, mike roberts <m...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> > Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors
> > suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter. (self.politics)
>
> > submitted 4 months ago by jibegod to politics
>
> > newcontroversialtopold
>
> > On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced
> > to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is
> > currently 44.
>
> > The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear
> > preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a
> > shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
> > saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7
> > months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here:http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
>
> > Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high
> > school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has
> > been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
>
> > Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the
> > Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know,
> > this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or
> > otherwise.
>
> > The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to
> > destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a
> > pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
>
> > Much more to come.
>
> Oh my God this makes her even a greater saint.  She is raising her
> grandchild as if she is the mother. I think this would be material for
> canonization.

your and idiot this doesn't make her a saint this makes her a liar and
it makes her daughter a hypocrite for having sex before marriage and
all that crap that republicans denounce. and even if the child really
was sarah how sick is it that the child trig or whatever wierd name it
is is going to be not even a whole year older than his niece thats
worse than britney's not even a year apart children and jamie lynn's
16 years younger baby put togerher this family is a little too crazy
to possibly be the first family

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ghosto...@yahoo.com

Sep 14, 2008, 11:06:25 PM9/14/08
Obama supporters:
We are not helping are cause by feeding in to these ignorant comments.
We need to be examples to these Republicans, and stop the foul words.
I for one will not stoop to thier level. We can not feed into the lies
of either side or we become no better than McCain and Palin
themselves. Stand up and fight for a better America, one that we can
for once be proud to live in.

*us*

Sep 18, 2008, 8:48:08 AM9/18/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:06:25 -0700 (PDT), ghosto...@yahoo.com wrote:

>...Stand up and fight for a better America ...

Start by regaining real ballots: ban the blackboxes.