Jews use hate to their advantage

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 12:49:31 AM5/2/04
Canada's hate laws have selective application

by Greg Felton
April 30, 2004

On April 5, the United Talmud Torah elementary school in Montreal was
firebombed. Fortunately, nobody was hurt.

Shortly after the event, Jewish leaders met with Prime Minister Paul
Martin and demanded action against "anti-Semitism." They got it—a
multi-million-dollar, multi-year federal anti-racism plan. As
expected, the B'nai Brith and the Canadian Jewish Congress clucked
their approval.

In the Globe and Mail, Canada's only credible national newspaper, the
firebombing earned a banner headline, and the story with picture
covered the entire front page above the fold and then some. Martin
even solemnly intoned: "This is not our Canada."*

The key point here is the implicit equation of "anti-Semitism" with
anti-racism. Sadly, this is our Canada, and nowhere is this fact made
more obvious than in the utterances of Justice Minister Irwin Cotler,
Israel's de facto agent in Cabinet.

Inasmuch as he intones the requisite égalitarian verities of
multicultural rectitude, Cotler cannot hide his bias. In this speech
made six days before the firebombing he said:

"Hate crime against any identifiable group constitutes an assault on
the inherent integrity and worth of the human person. It constitutes
an assault on the equal dignity of all persons. It constitutes an
assault on the rights of minorities and constitutes an assault on the
fragility of our multicultural democracy. In the House of Commons, we
recently passed a unanimous resolution condemning anti-Semitism. And I
stated on behalf of the Government that we will not be silent: we will
bring the requisite moral, political, and juridical leadership to bear
to combat hate crimes.**

Note the conspicuous moral "sandwich"—"hate crime"–"anti-Semitism"–
"hate crime." At any time in the past, the federal government could
have passed a resolution in the wake of an anti-Sikh, anti-African or
anti-Arab hate crime, but in Canada, offences against Jews are deemed
more important and newsworthy.

In March, vandals entered the Al-Mahdi Mosque in Pickering Ontario,
sprayed "Jesus Rules" on the walls, broke tables and chairs, and set
fire to it. Since September 2001, CAIR-CAN has documented
hate-activity against 15 Islamic institutions and mosques, including
attempted arson, destruction and defacement of mosque property, and
graffiti threats. Attacks such as the one in Pickering reinforce
community fear and anxiety because mosques are not simply places of
worship but also social and community centers.†

Is this our Canada? Apparently, since the government did not deem this
attack to be worthy of comment. As Trent University Professor Michael
Neumann noted in his Counterpunch essay, crimes against Jewish targets
get front-page treatment, but attacks against Arabs and Muslims are
given summary treatment and buried on the inside pages, if they are
reported at all. Such equal respect for the suffering of Muslims and
Jews, of course, would be an embarrassment for Israeli lobbyists.

This selective sympathy comes at the expense not only of Muslims,
particularly Arab Muslims, but all Canadians, and for this reason the
nation's hate-crime laws need to be overhauled if not repealed.

Disseminating hate propaganda and advocating genocide entered the
Criminal Code in the mid-1960s following the recommendations of the
Cohen Commission. At the time, groups like the Natural Order Party and
the Canadian Nazi Party were growing, so the measures seemed
reasonable. Four defences for legitimate expression were also included
to prevent malicious prosecution.††

However, these guarantees are coming under attack. Remember B'nai
Brith Canada—that bastion of tolerance and human rights? In mid-March,
it came out with an audit of "anti-Semitic" incidents and recommended
that the government no longer allow truth to be a defence against the
charge of promoting hate.

So, anyone who says, for example, that Israel is illegitimate and
practises genocide toward Palestinians can be charged, even though
both these statements are demonstrably true. The same goes for anyone
who decries the pervasive zionist influence on government policy or
the media. When an interest group exploits the law instrumentally to
define what is right, we no longer live in a free society, and this
brings me back to the firebombing.

As far as trigger mechanisms go, it was insignificant; in fact, there
is no evidence to suggest that it justified a nationwide anti-racism
program.
In the case of Jews, they have powerful lobby groups to protect them,
although ironically these groups are responsible for exposing them to
whatever violence they may face.

Thus, Cotler's fraudulent equation of anti-zionism with
anti-Jewishness breeds the very "anti-Semitism" he purports to abhor.
Of course, fomenting "anti-Semitism" and exaggerating anti-Jewish
activity reinforces the image of Jewish suffering, which in turn makes
anti-racism campaigns useful tools to indoctrinate us, especially our
children, with the zionist version of reality.

We can see this bias if we read between the lines of Cotler's
description of the new anti-racism plan: "[It] has a panoply of
initiatives. It has an education component. It has a legal component
and it has an inter-cultural dialogue component [in order to] mobilize
a constituency of conscience in this country." It will also reinforce
current laws and give police new powers.§

Hate-crime legislation has been a failure because hate is not defined
and because the law is not applied equally. For the sake of our
freedoms, these sections of the Criminal Code should be repealed until
such time as the law can speak for all Canadians.

Notes:
* Michael Neumann, "A Happy Compromise Hate Crime Reporting in the
Toronto Globe & Mail,"Counterpunch, April 14, 2004.

** "Speech By Irwin Cotler Minister Of Justice And Attorney General Of
Canada Forum On Human Trafficking," March 30, 2004.

† "Muslims Call on Police to Investigate Mosque Hate Crime," CAIR–CAN
press release, March 26, 2004. CAIR—CAN condemned the Montreal
firebombing and recent attacks on Jewish homes in Toronto.

†† Criminal Code of Canada, Part IX.

§ Ron Csillag, "Canadian government to fight racism," Canadian Jewish
News, April 22, 2004.

cindys

May 2, 2004, 12:50:40 AM5/2/04

"Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Canada's hate laws have selective application
>
> by Greg Felton
> April 30, 2004

snip crap

Rodger aka Greg Faulton strikes again.
Best regards,
--Cindy S.

pourfoquer

May 2, 2004, 1:13:52 AM5/2/04

"Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Canada's hate laws have selective application
>
> by Greg Felton
> April 30, 2004
>
> On April 5, the United Talmud Torah elementary school in Montreal was
> firebombed. Fortunately, nobody was hurt.
yes and you are failing to mention all of the other happenings that also
occured that were actually done within the same amount of timespace..such as
grave stone toppling and the spray painting on residences...mostly may I
add, in Ontario.

> Shortly after the event, Jewish leaders met with Prime Minister Paul

> Martin and demanded action against "anti-Semitism." They got it-a

> multi-million-dollar, multi-year federal anti-racism plan. As
> expected, the B'nai Brith and the Canadian Jewish Congress clucked
> their approval.
>
> In the Globe and Mail, Canada's only credible national newspaper, the
> firebombing earned a banner headline, and the story with picture
> covered the entire front page above the fold and then some. Martin
> even solemnly intoned: "This is not our Canada."*

Well maybe that is a major problem in your perseption....the globe and mail
is not the only paper worth reading though it is good. You fail to forget
that most media is someones prophaghanda!

> The key point here is the implicit equation of "anti-Semitism" with
> anti-racism. Sadly, this is our Canada, and nowhere is this fact made
> more obvious than in the utterances of Justice Minister Irwin Cotler,
> Israel's de facto agent in Cabinet.
>
> Inasmuch as he intones the requisite égalitarian verities of
> multicultural rectitude, Cotler cannot hide his bias. In this speech
> made six days before the firebombing he said:
>
> "Hate crime against any identifiable group constitutes an assault on
> the inherent integrity and worth of the human person. It constitutes
> an assault on the equal dignity of all persons. It constitutes an
> assault on the rights of minorities and constitutes an assault on the
> fragility of our multicultural democracy. In the House of Commons, we
> recently passed a unanimous resolution condemning anti-Semitism. And I
> stated on behalf of the Government that we will not be silent: we will
> bring the requisite moral, political, and juridical leadership to bear
> to combat hate crimes.**
>

> Note the conspicuous moral "sandwich"-"hate crime"-"anti-Semitism"-

> "hate crime." At any time in the past, the federal government could
> have passed a resolution in the wake of an anti-Sikh, anti-African or
> anti-Arab hate crime, but in Canada, offences against Jews are deemed
> more important and newsworthy.

I would beg to differ and think Canada is very fair and equal with all races
and creeds except maybe the first nationers!

> In March, vandals entered the Al-Mahdi Mosque in Pickering Ontario,
> sprayed "Jesus Rules" on the walls, broke tables and chairs, and set
> fire to it. Since September 2001, CAIR-CAN has documented
> hate-activity against 15 Islamic institutions and mosques, including
> attempted arson, destruction and defacement of mosque property, and
> graffiti threats. Attacks such as the one in Pickering reinforce
> community fear and anxiety because mosques are not simply places of

> worship but also social and community centers.?

> Is this our Canada? Apparently, since the government did not deem this
> attack to be worthy of comment. As Trent University Professor Michael
> Neumann noted in his Counterpunch essay, crimes against Jewish targets
> get front-page treatment, but attacks against Arabs and Muslims are
> given summary treatment and buried on the inside pages, if they are
> reported at all. Such equal respect for the suffering of Muslims and

Have to laugh at the one for hearing that from someone that thinks that the
only paper worthy of reading is the globe and mail....which oviously you do
not read as much because that was front page news as equal to any of the
anti semetics that happend....one sec.....yup...dug thru my paper pile and
just compared them.....good ole globe and mail for thier unbiased reporting!

> Jews, of course, would be an embarrassment for Israeli lobbyists.
>
> This selective sympathy comes at the expense not only of Muslims,
> particularly Arab Muslims, but all Canadians, and for this reason the
> nation's hate-crime laws need to be overhauled if not repealed.

if anyone creed of person would need more help then others in Canada right
now...could it possibly be the first nationers? Focus on isolated things
that have occured but forget what is a routine occurence? makes no sense

> Disseminating hate propaganda and advocating genocide entered the

you said it that darn word propaganda...so true there

> Criminal Code in the mid-1960s following the recommendations of the
> Cohen Commission. At the time, groups like the Natural Order Party and
> the Canadian Nazi Party were growing, so the measures seemed
> reasonable. Four defences for legitimate expression were also included

> to prevent malicious prosecution.??

> However, these guarantees are coming under attack. Remember B'nai

> Brith Canada-that bastion of tolerance and human rights? In mid-March,

> it came out with an audit of "anti-Semitic" incidents and recommended
> that the government no longer allow truth to be a defence against the
> charge of promoting hate.
>
> So, anyone who says, for example, that Israel is illegitimate and
> practises genocide toward Palestinians can be charged, even though
> both these statements are demonstrably true. The same goes for anyone

shame on me i better lock my doors from the rcmp.....by the way i see a big
difference between the government of israel and the people!

> who decries the pervasive zionist influence on government policy or
> the media. When an interest group exploits the law instrumentally to
> define what is right, we no longer live in a free society, and this
> brings me back to the firebombing.

yup that fire bombing and all of the other things that happened...do you
maybe see a connection in the sudden occurence of what happened in
accordance to right after The Passions Of Christ came out? Any chronological
order of the globe and mail basically mapps out that as being the cause!
And may I remind you that this is not a common occurence as some might
assume!

> As far as trigger mechanisms go, it was insignificant; in fact, there
> is no evidence to suggest that it justified a nationwide anti-racism
> program.
> In the case of Jews, they have powerful lobby groups to protect them,
> although ironically these groups are responsible for exposing them to
> whatever violence they may face.
>
> Thus, Cotler's fraudulent equation of anti-zionism with
> anti-Jewishness breeds the very "anti-Semitism" he purports to abhor.
> Of course, fomenting "anti-Semitism" and exaggerating anti-Jewish
> activity reinforces the image of Jewish suffering, which in turn makes
> anti-racism campaigns useful tools to indoctrinate us, especially our
> children, with the zionist version of reality.
>
> We can see this bias if we read between the lines of Cotler's
> description of the new anti-racism plan: "[It] has a panoply of
> initiatives. It has an education component. It has a legal component
> and it has an inter-cultural dialogue component [in order to] mobilize
> a constituency of conscience in this country." It will also reinforce
> current laws and give police new powers.§

argh whats next the war measures act again?

> Hate-crime legislation has been a failure because hate is not defined
> and because the law is not applied equally. For the sake of our
> freedoms, these sections of the Criminal Code should be repealed until
> such time as the law can speak for all Canadians.
>
> Notes:
> * Michael Neumann, "A Happy Compromise Hate Crime Reporting in the
> Toronto Globe & Mail,"Counterpunch, April 14, 2004.
>
> ** "Speech By Irwin Cotler Minister Of Justice And Attorney General Of
> Canada Forum On Human Trafficking," March 30, 2004.
>

> ? "Muslims Call on Police to Investigate Mosque Hate Crime," CAIR-CAN
> press release, March 26, 2004. CAIR-CAN condemned the Montreal

> firebombing and recent attacks on Jewish homes in Toronto.
>

> ?? Criminal Code of Canada, Part IX.

> § Ron Csillag, "Canadian government to fight racism," Canadian Jewish
> News, April 22, 2004.

213 maybe i need to goto bed!
poorphucker

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 12:18:32 PM5/2/04
"pourfoquer" <pourf...@rogers.com> wrote in message news:<ks%kc.361720$2oI1....@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>...

Amazing! Cretin's like you have the vote.

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 12:20:52 PM5/2/04
Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
What a disgrace.
Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
knee-jerk denials of reality.
Poor fuckerette.

Rodger

"cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<A6%kc.134851$e17.1...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

> "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Canada's hate laws have selective application
> >
> > by Greg Felton
> > April 30, 2004
> >

> snip facts I am too fightened to face.
> Best regards,
> --Cindy S.

Mary Hogan

May 2, 2004, 12:26:17 PM5/2/04
Stupid Blockerette!

"Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
> What a disgrace.
> Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
> knee-jerk denials of reality.
> Poor fuckerette.
>
> Rodger
>
> "cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> > "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Canada's hate laws have selective application
> > >
> > > by Greg Felton
> > > April 30, 2004
> > >
> > snip facts I am too fightened to face.
> > Best regards,
> > --Cindy S.

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 12:29:45 PM5/2/04
I am too cowardly to address points made by informed sources. I am a
wussy little ziospammer who has nothing to say and tries to prevent
others from speaking. Oh, won't somebody please help me!

"cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<A6%kc.134851$e17.1...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

> "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Canada's hate laws have selective application
> >
> > by Greg Felton
> > April 30, 2004
> >

> snip valuable anti-Zionist info
>
>Greg Felton strikes again.
> Best regards,
> --Cindy S.

Patricia Heil

May 2, 2004, 1:07:20 PM5/2/04

Now that Cindy has exposed his lies.

Susan Cohen

May 2, 2004, 2:40:37 PM5/2/04

"Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

> Stupid Blockerette!
> "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Cindy the ziospamming coward

Why doesn't he say she purple striped, too? It's be just as truthful, &
mature, a statement.

strikes again.
> > What a disgrace.

As always: there is no bigot I've seen who doesn't project his faults onto
others as well.

> > Greg Felton writes an excellent piece

He must have the world's rubberiest lips - how else could he kiss his own
butt to firmly on such a constant basis?

and all you can do is spew
> > knee-jerk denials

No need to demolish something that hs no proof.

> > of reality.

More wishful thinking.
Reality - HAH!

> > Poor fuckerette.

And the language only proves my point.
But he's too stupid to realize it.

Susan

DosesOfReality3

May 2, 2004, 3:03:48 PM5/2/04
So you have done the usual freeloading Quebeqois thing, wank and offer
nothing as far as a resolution. Zionist sympathizers control the vast
majority of the media in Canada and Canadians have never supported
ethnic cleansers, Mr. Felton is a defender of what's right amid a
torrent of media attacks and outright hate attacks of the racist
Zionist groups.

The Zionists are being outted in large due to the Internet and
Canadians are increasingly capable of understanding the difference
between what they see on TV and the reality, when they are presented
with comparable reality. Unfortunately the core of Canadian society is
laced with mindless Liberals and Conservatives, whom spend their time
supporting causes without any thought and knee-jerk support of old
ideas that were taken on when the Zionist propaganda was hidden from
view. It will take time and effort and the first effort we should put
our weight behind is getting some truth back in the media, and break
the hold that rabid Zionists like the Isper family have on it.

Sheldon Liberman

May 2, 2004, 3:33:48 PM5/2/04

Rodger wrote:
> Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
> What a disgrace.
> Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
> knee-jerk denials of reality.
> Poor fuckerette.
>
> Rodger

Excellent piece...hmm...well, I suppose you could say...that is, in a
certain respect it seems that....er, I mean I'm not a critic but....

oh, screw it:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
{gasp}{gasp}{wheeze}{gasp}{wheeze}hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
[...]

Phew...thanks...you're so amusing to have around, hateful bastard that
you are.

Sheldon Liberman

May 2, 2004, 3:37:28 PM5/2/04

DosesOfReality3 wrote:
> So you have done the usual freeloading Quebeqois thing, wank and offer
> nothing as far as a resolution. Zionist sympathizers control the vast
> majority of the media in Canada and Canadians have never supported
> ethnic cleansers, Mr. Felton is a defender of what's right amid a
> torrent of media attacks and outright hate attacks of the racist
> Zionist groups.
>
> The Zionists are being outted in large due to the Internet and
> Canadians are increasingly capable of understanding the difference
> between what they see on TV and the reality, when they are presented
> with comparable reality. Unfortunately the core of Canadian society is
> laced with mindless Liberals and Conservatives, whom spend their time
> supporting causes without any thought and knee-jerk support of old
> ideas that were taken on when the Zionist propaganda was hidden from
> view. It will take time and effort and the first effort we should put
> our weight behind is getting some truth back in the media, and break
> the hold that rabid Zionists like the Isper family have on it.

I wish you'd stop...everytime someone like you opens his mouth the
orderlies at Bellview have to do a bedcheck. They're getting tired.

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 7:15:45 PM5/2/04
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<Fgblc.68995$G_.3...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...

> "Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> > Stupid Blockerette!
> > "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Cindy the ziospamming coward
>
> Why doesn't he say she purple striped, too? It's be just as truthful, &
> mature, a statement.
>
> strikes again.
> > > What a disgrace.
>
> As always: there is no bigot I've seen who doesn't project his faults onto
> others as well.
>
> > > Greg Felton writes an excellent piece
>
> He must have the world's rubberiest lips - how else could he kiss his own
> butt to firmly on such a constant basis?
>
> and all you can do is spew
> > > knee-jerk denials
>
> No need to demolish something that hs no proof.
>
> > > of reality.

> > > Poor fuckerette.

> And the language only proves my point.
> But he's too stupid to realize it.
>
> Susan

Poor Susie: Too stupid to make intelligent arguments. All she can do
is spew the same non-cognitive denials Poor widdow Susie. Never once
has the little Nazi/faux Jewess made any attempt to refute a single
point of fact Greg Felton or I put forth. She epitomizes the moral and
intellectual bankruptcy of the Zionist Jew.

Sieg Heil! Thppt! Sieg Heil! Thppt! Right in die Shiksa's face!

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 7:23:00 PM5/2/04
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<Fgblc.68995$G_.3...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> "Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> > Stupid Blockerette!
> > "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
> > > What a disgrace.
> > > Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
> > > knee-jerk denials of reality.
> > > Poor fuckerette.

<Susie the Shiksa vomitus excised for hygeniec reasons. No content. No
sense. Cognitive denials. Drivel. Desperate insults.>

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 10:41:03 PM5/2/04
"cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<hOblc.135758$e17.1...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> "Rodger" continues to discuss himself in the third person, and continues to
> pretend that he and Greg Faulton are two different people.
> Best regards,
> --Cindy S.

> "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
> > What a disgrace.
> > Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
> > knee-jerk denials of reality.
> > Poor fuckerette.

Cindy Stein is still trying to pass for a homo sapiens with cognitive faculties.

Best Regards,

Rodger T.

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 10:42:53 PM5/2/04
Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40954DF8...@sympatico.ca>...

> DosesOfReality3 wrote:
> > So you have done the usual freeloading Quebeqois thing, wank and offer
> > nothing as far as a resolution. Zionist sympathizers control the vast
> > majority of the media in Canada and Canadians have never supported
> > ethnic cleansers, Mr. Felton is a defender of what's right amid a
> > torrent of media attacks and outright hate attacks of the racist
> > Zionist groups.
> >
> > The Zionists are being outted in large due to the Internet and
> > Canadians are increasingly capable of understanding the difference
> > between what they see on TV and the reality, when they are presented
> > with comparable reality. Unfortunately the core of Canadian society is
> > laced with mindless Liberals and Conservatives, whom spend their time
> > supporting causes without any thought and knee-jerk support of old
> > ideas that were taken on when the Zionist propaganda was hidden from
> > view. It will take time and effort and the first effort we should put
> > our weight behind is getting some truth back in the media, and break
> > the hold that rabid Zionists like the Isper family have on it.
>
> I wish you'd stop...everytime someone like you opens his mouth the
> orderlies at Bellview have to do a bedcheck. They're getting tired.

Shelly! Are the orderlies keeping you up? Take more meds.

Rodger

May 2, 2004, 10:43:50 PM5/2/04
Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40954D1C...@sympatico.ca>...

> Rodger wrote:
> > Cindy the ziospamming coward strikes again.
> > What a disgrace.
> > Greg Felton writes an excellent piece and all you can do is spew
> > knee-jerk denials of reality.
> > Poor fuckerette.
> >
> > Rodger

<Sheldon has snapped. Electroshock is scheduled for tomorrow>

cindys

May 3, 2004, 2:16:24 AM5/3/04

"Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > "Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> > > Stupid Blockerette!
> > > "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <Susie the Shiksa vomitus excised for hygeniec reasons. No content. No
> sense. Cognitive denials. Drivel. Desperate insults.>
----------
What a sicko!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 8:33:42 AM5/3/04

I'm not the one with multiple personality disorder,
Greg/George/Rodger/x. Each one more vile than the next.

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 8:35:01 AM5/3/04

Rodger wrote:
> Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40954DF8...@sympatico.ca>...
>
>>DosesOfReality3 wrote:
>>
>>>So you have done the usual freeloading Quebeqois thing, wank and offer
>>>nothing as far as a resolution. Zionist sympathizers control the vast
>>>majority of the media in Canada and Canadians have never supported
>>>ethnic cleansers, Mr. Felton is a defender of what's right amid a
>>>torrent of media attacks and outright hate attacks of the racist
>>>Zionist groups.
>>>
>>>The Zionists are being outted in large due to the Internet and
>>>Canadians are increasingly capable of understanding the difference
>>>between what they see on TV and the reality, when they are presented
>>>with comparable reality. Unfortunately the core of Canadian society is
>>>laced with mindless Liberals and Conservatives, whom spend their time
>>>supporting causes without any thought and knee-jerk support of old
>>>ideas that were taken on when the Zionist propaganda was hidden from
>>>view. It will take time and effort and the first effort we should put
>>>our weight behind is getting some truth back in the media, and break
>>>the hold that rabid Zionists like the Isper family have on it.
>>
>>I wish you'd stop...everytime someone like you opens his mouth the
>>orderlies at Bellview have to do a bedcheck. They're getting tired.
>

> Shelly! Are the orderlies keeping you up? Take more meds.

Laughter is the best medicine. Please keep posting.

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 8:49:26 AM5/3/04

Greg is a little cranky this morning. He didn't get any pollen last
night. The bee "had a headache".

Susan Cohen

May 3, 2004, 10:49:51 AM5/3/04

"cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message

Translation: he didn't like someone giving him anything like what he gives
others, & couldn't really answer it.

> ----------
> What a sicko!

And a projecting, cowardly one at that.
They all are.
It must be a requirement for membership.

Susan

Rodger

May 3, 2004, 4:37:11 PM5/3/04
Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40963FD6...@sympatico.ca>...

Shelly still suffers from delusions and incoherent rabling, both of
which can be attributed to his uttler lack of grey matter. He has been
segregated from the mainstrean Belleview poopulation.

Rodger

May 3, 2004, 4:39:56 PM5/3/04
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<j_slc.19392$sK3....@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

> "cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Rodger" <Rodgert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > <Susie the Shiksa vomitus excised for hygieniec reasons. No content. No

> > > sense. Cognitive denials. Drivel. Desperate insults.>
>
> Translation: he didn't like someone giving him anything like what he gives
> others, & couldn't really answer it.
>
> > ----------
> > What a sicko!
>
> And a projecting, cowardly one at that.
> They all are.
> It must be a requirement for membership.
>
> Susan

What is it with you and projection, Miss Shiksa? I simply tell the
truth and you hide behind some prefab phrase. You are a ziospammer,
and as such contribute nothing to these threads. You and Cindy can
keep diddling each other all you want--it won't make either of you
credible.

Deborah Sharavi

May 3, 2004, 7:42:30 PM5/3/04
Rodgert...@hotmail.com (Rodger) wrote in message news:<7648e862.04050...@posting.google.com>...

>Poor Susie: Too stupid to make intelligent arguments. All she can do
>is spew the same non-cognitive denials

Poor Rodger/Felton. Too stupid to brook rebuttals of his inane
diabtribes, so he spews the same repetitious fishwife vituperative.

Deborah

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 9:43:09 PM5/3/04

Poor ol' Greggie. Such a limited responsive repartoire and yet he
laughingly considers himself a writer.

Mike C

May 3, 2004, 11:02:35 PM5/3/04
On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:43:09 -0400, Sheldon Liberman
<sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Poor ol' Greggie. Such a limited responsive repartoire and yet he
>laughingly considers himself a writer.

First of all, it's "repertoire" with an "e". Second of all, you are
both jackasses who discredit your respective sides with this infantile
back-and-forth bullshit.

Mike C

May 3, 2004, 11:03:42 PM5/3/04
<sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Poor ol' Greggie. Such a limited responsive repartoire and yet he
>laughingly considers himself a writer.

Oh, almost forgot...

<PLONK>

Rodger

May 3, 2004, 11:04:20 PM5/3/04
Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40963C75...@sympatico.ca>...

> Rodger wrote:
> > Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<40954DF8...@sympatico.ca>...

> >>I wish you'd stop...everytime someone like you opens his mouth the
> >>orderlies at Bellview have to do a bedcheck. They're getting tired.
> >

> > Shelly! Are the orderlies keeping you up? Take more meds.
> >

> Laughter is the best medicine. Please keep posting.

Coming from someone admitted to the funny farm, that's rich!

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 11:38:09 PM5/3/04

You're the funny farn resient, though not admitted.

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 11:39:38 PM5/3/04

{sound of man wreathing in pain from severity of blow}

Sheldon Liberman

May 3, 2004, 11:41:31 PM5/3/04

Thanks for the critique. Now go and read some of Felton's posts.

Rodger

May 4, 2004, 2:30:59 AM5/4/04
dsha...@hotmail.com (Deborah Sharavi) wrote in message news:<3cf157c1.04050...@posting.google.com>...

Rebuttals??!! None of you estrogenically excitable ziospammers has
ever made an attempt to *rebut* anything. All you can do is deny the
words of the Zionazis that built "Der Zionismustaat" and think that
that passes for rebuttal. Go buy a filament, Dimbulb. You can't handle
the truth.

Rodger

May 4, 2004, 2:43:16 AM5/4/04
Sheldon Liberman <sheldon....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<4096F52D...@sympatico.ca>...

Still seeing delusions, eh Zew with out a Brain?
What about der superiotiy of der Jooish mensch?
How come dis vun ist so pheeble?

Sieg Heil! Thppt! Sieg Heil! Thppt! Right in poor Shelly's face!

Sieg

Sheldon Liberman

May 4, 2004, 7:16:25 AM5/4/04

Everything in proper proportion. This was one of your brighter posts.

> Sieg

Mike C

May 4, 2004, 8:45:44 AM5/4/04
On 3 May 2004 23:43:16 -0700, Rodgert...@hotmail.com (Rodger)
wrote:

>Still seeing delusions, eh Zew with out a Brain?
>What about der superiotiy of der Jooish mensch?
>How come dis vun ist so pheeble?
>
>Sieg Heil! Thppt! Sieg Heil! Thppt! Right in poor Shelly's face!
>
>Sieg

Oh right, forgot about... ahem:

<PLONK>

Jose Pineda

May 4, 2004, 3:40:11 PM5/4/04
Rodgert...@hotmail.com (Rodger) wrote in message news:<7648e862.0405...@posting.google.com>...

> Rebuttals??!! None of you estrogenically excitable ziospammers has
> ever made an attempt to *rebut* anything.
God, why don't the two of you just bone and get it out of your
systems? All the hormonal activity on both sides is making you both
look like idiots.
Jose Pineda
a non-estrogenically excitable ziospammer without the world's
rubberiest lips.

Rodger

May 4, 2004, 9:19:41 PM5/4/04
josep...@hotmail.com (Jose Pineda) wrote in message news:<3350de04.04050...@posting.google.com>...

José: i would love to have an intelligent discussion with someone on
these threads, but ziospammers like Deborah, Susan and Sheldon
sabotage intelligent discourse. The only suitable response is mockery
of their pretense to intellect.

What do you have to say, for example, about the selective use of
hate-crime legislation to silence critics of israel, or of the media
bias in repporting the Middle East?

Ariel

May 5, 2004, 1:14:31 PM5/5/04
> José: i would love to have an intelligent discussion

sorry mate, you can't. you're an ignorant bum incapable of any reason.
Cheers
Ariel

Le Mod Pol

May 5, 2004, 1:34:54 PM5/5/04

Ariel wrote: nothing worthwhile

Ariel by his own definition is a deceitful, bigoted
jackass who spews nothing but ignorant pigshit.

*PLONK*
--
LP
In politics, moderation is the best policy.

Susan Cohen

May 5, 2004, 2:22:00 PM5/5/04

"Ariel" <ari...@37.com> wrote in message

> > José: i would love to have an intelligent discussion
>
> sorry mate, you can't. you're an ignorant bum incapable of any reason.

He's not gonna see it from Greggie, that's for sure.

Susan