Iran Quarantined by Outsiders, Global Confusion, New Physics Weapon, Zhendong Hypothesized

Saint Ram Bone

Apr 8, 2012, 2:32:08 PM4/8/12
Yesterday I tried to contact the government of Iran and found that
nothing went through. I also have hypothesized a new weapon. We do
not control American airspace. Dope comes in with federal war
criminal approval to USA. Money is laundered at American named banks
but the banks are held by the worst enemies to mankind, the controller
of the weapon I call the Zhendong. The only defense may have been
malware. Be cognizant of odd names and numbers and even pictorial
translations, such as W meaning fangs. Do not trust government
healthcare. You are better off to die. Through physics and mind
control, you can create multiple realities, primarily differentiating
yours and theirs. Here is a copy of the email below.

Hello,

I need an invitation to enter Iran. I am a former federal bank
examiner in the United States of America for the federal agency, the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). I was also a freelance
investigative journalist specializing in uncovering government crimes
in finance and medicine.

I was forced injections on several occassions with government approval
and knocked unconscious on one ocassion. I have lost part of my
vision due to a stroke from the forced injections and other forced
medical procedures from the years of 2001 to 2004.

Even worse, I think the USA has been under foreign control for a very
very long time. I have come across new theories of a new weapon and I
feel that Timothy McVeigh did not blow up the federal building in the
state of Oklahoma in the USA.

Wachovia bank was allowed to launder billions and not one bank
examiner in the USA caught the money laundering that could report it.
It was reported by a United Kingdom bank auditor in London named
Martin Woods.

Negative capitalism, also known as predatory capitalism, has consumed
the USA and the good people of the nation. We are being killed,
imprisoned, outcast, or poisoned to death.

It is my hope that the international dictators who are hidden do not
harm the people of Libya or Iran or Israel, etc.

Humane human beings need a place to live in peace. I have been under
attack for years in the USA everywhere I go. I am labeled insane or
criminal. I have survived and my memory came back on many things from
the 1990's to 2010 in 2011.

If you see my website Mobile Audit Club and the Love Line 12 pages and
the Quatrains 12 pages, you can see some of my more developed and
recent ideas. All pages are linked on the home page. This is Love
Line 12, science and comedy.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/Love_Line_12

Many proofs are on the first few videos in the links in the
youtube.com videos.

The video with Zhendong in the Title, the first one which has myself
speaking to a monkey, and the one with the American Flag in the
picture which is the second video has many links you may be interested
in in the written notes to the video. Youtube saintrambone videos are
here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/saintrambone

I would like to lecture in Iran on the truth of American journalism
and banking regulation and the effects of negative capitalism on our
people. Judges 6 in the Old Testament of the Bible tells the tale of
America as I see it today. We are silenced and we are poisoned in
the USA. Many of us have been killed or maimed, including federal
banking regulators, federal banking frauds judges, and freelance
independent journalists.

I want to find out how I can be invited to Iran. My wife has even
left me because of the government harassing her at her work as a
medical nurse when I was trying to stop the starving of inmates by a
corrupt sheriff and murder and mayhem in the federal banking
regulatory agencies. Therefore I would like to have a Muslim wife if
possible.

To me, God and Allah are one in the same and I consider the Holy
Spirit to be the overseeing light in our lives. It is my prayer that
the Holy Spirit will guide this world to Heaven on Earth or kill us
all if we can not attain that destiny.

Please have someone invite me, Kurt Brown, also known as Saint Ram
Bone, to Iran.

Kurt Brown

USA

zkurt555 at yahoo.com