NĂŁo Ă© mais possĂ­vel fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteĂşdo histĂłrico continua disponĂ­vel.

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH

9 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem nĂŁo lida

raykeller

nĂŁo lida,
23 de ago. de 2016, 17:11:3023/08/2016
para
U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little
girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the
collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under
the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to
the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the
biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley
rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a
man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind
bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a
journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front
page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you
have?'

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I'm voting for
Trump".

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings
news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!

John Doe

nĂŁo lida,
23 de ago. de 2016, 17:47:4323/08/2016
para
Off topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...

--
"raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1 leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:npie61$lo6$1 dont-email.me:

> From: "raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1 leftards_are_loosers.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
> Subject: U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH
> Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:11:32 -0700

Frank

nĂŁo lida,
23 de ago. de 2016, 18:47:2323/08/2016
para
On 8/23/2016 5:47 PM, John Doe wrote:
> Off topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...

He is right though. Liberal media has been unchained this election cycle.

Governor Swill

nĂŁo lida,
23 de ago. de 2016, 23:03:4523/08/2016
para
So has conservative media.

Swill
--
"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?

Mike Moore

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 05:23:0224/08/2016
para
In article <npie61$lo6$1...@dont-email.me>
"raykeller"
<whiney_will
_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:
Too bad it wasn't Obama's nose that got punched.

Frank

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 09:08:1924/08/2016
para
On 8/23/2016 11:03 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Aug Frank wrote:
>> On 8/23/2016 5:47 PM, John Doe wrote:
>>> Off topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...
>>>
>> He is right though. Liberal media has been unchained this election cycle.
>
> So has conservative media.
>
> Swill

There are liberal and conservative commenters and that is fine.
We're talking about actual news people now showing liberal bias.

Governor Swill

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 14:13:3024/08/2016
para
On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:08:08 -0400, Frank wrote:
>On 8/23/2016 11:03 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> He is right though. Liberal media has been unchained this election cycle.
>> So has conservative media.

>There are liberal and conservative commenters and that is fine.
>We're talking about actual news people now showing liberal bias.

There are liberal and conservative commenters [sic] and that is fine.
*I'm* talking about actual news people now showing conservative bias.

Then there's the right wing making up all these bullshit claims about
the Clinton Foundation. They're about to get their asses handed to
them by the electorate.

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoon/display.cfm/153625/

max headroom

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 15:35:2824/08/2016
para
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in news:hnorrbp4qev0s9ml7...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:08:08 -0400, Frank wrote:

>>> So has conservative media.

>> There are liberal and conservative commenters and that is fine.
>> We're talking about actual news people now showing liberal bias.

> There are liberal and conservative commenters [sic] and that is fine.
> *I'm* talking about actual news people now showing conservative bias.

Name five not employed by FNC?

> Then there's the right wing making up all these bullshit claims about
> the Clinton Foundation. They're about to get their asses handed to
> them by the electorate....

Pinkies hate sunlight.

PaxPerPoten

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 17:30:1924/08/2016
para
Obviously, You are not going to take it well at all when President Trump
is Crowned in the White House and your evil Black Madonna is sent back
to Chicago. While Hillary tries for an "Insanity Plea" to avoid Federal
prison.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Just Wondering

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 19:18:3224/08/2016
para
On 8/24/2016 12:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

> Then there's the right wing making up all these bullshit claims about
> the Clinton Foundation.

So now the Obama administrations' FBI and U.S. attorney's office are
right wing bullshitters.
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160814/1044247463/fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-corruption.html
"Multiple investigations by FBI and the US Attorney’s Office are
underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton
Foundation ..."

Governor Swill

nĂŁo lida,
24 de ago. de 2016, 21:06:5324/08/2016
para
On Wed, 24 Aug "max headroom" wrote:
>Governor Swill wrote
So do alt rightists.

Republican lie.
"Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina has charged that "so
little" of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation
"actually go to charitable works," a figure her Super PAC has put at 6
percent of the Foundation's annual revenue."

Fox News lie.
"Fox Business Network's Gerri Willis also claimed that only 6 percent
of the Clinton Foundation's 2013 revenue "went to help people," and
said that watchdog Charity Navigator had placed the Foundation on a
watch list."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/clinton-foundation-factcheck-org-donations/2015/06/19/id/651411/

Charity Navigator found that 80.6% of CF funds go to charitable works.
Charity Watch which gives CF an "A" rating puts that figure at 86%.
The figure 88% is given out by CNN pundits.

The industry standard is 75%.

Swill
--
#imwithher #stronger together
"It's shameful how Hillary is selling access to government

max headroom

nĂŁo lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 02:11:5025/08/2016
para
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in news:5dgsrbhblpua6kgvd...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 24 Aug "max headroom" wrote:

>> Governor Swill wrote

>>> There are liberal and conservative commenters [sic] and that is fine.
>>> *I'm* talking about actual news people now showing conservative bias.

>> Name five not employed by FNC?

[crickets]

>>> Then there's the right wing making up all these bullshit claims about
>>> the Clinton Foundation. They're about to get their asses handed to
>>> them by the electorate....

>> Pinkies hate sunlight.

> So do alt rightists.

> Republican lie.
> "Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina has charged that "so
> little" of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation
> "actually go to charitable works," a figure her Super PAC has put at 6
> percent of the Foundation's annual revenue."

> Fox News lie.
> "Fox Business Network's Gerri Willis also claimed that only 6 percent
> of the Clinton Foundation's 2013 revenue "went to help people," and
> said that watchdog Charity Navigator had placed the Foundation on a
> watch list."
> http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/clinton-foundation-factcheck-org-donations/2015/06/19/id/651411/

> Charity Navigator found that 80.6% of CF funds go to charitable works.
> Charity Watch which gives CF an "A" rating puts that figure at 86%.
> The figure 88% is given out by CNN pundits.

> The industry standard is 75%.

"Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters
review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other
Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors...."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-exclusive-idUSKBN0NE0CA20150423

"The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation's flagship health project changed its mind again on
Wednesday on the matter of its erroneous tax returns, saying it would refile them with the U.S.
Internal Revenue Service after all...."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN0ST2GD20151104

"A Deep Dive into How the Clinton Foundation Operates Illegally and in Haiti

"State, federal, and foreign laws bar public charities from being run for private gain in interstate
commerce-which means, by using the mail, telephones or the internet. The Clinton Foundation's
complex operations (it is not just one entity but a web of them) do not comply with this
requirement. Nor does the Clinton Foundation ever seem to have submitted its financial records to an
independent, properly certified audit by a qualified accounting firm. ..."

http://charlesortel.com/

"Longtime Wall Street analyst and investor Charles Ortel is excited about Nov.16. That is the day
when the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation must file its IRS Form 990 for tax year 2014.

"In anticipation Ortel's website, packed with numerous lengthy reports detailing what he believes is
extensive Clinton Foundation fraud, includes a countdown clock heralding November 16 as the Final
Charity Fraud Confession Deadline...."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/will-clinton-foundation-accounting-fraud-implicate-a-major-accounting-firm/article/2575782

"A Wall Street whistleblower has found a new target for investigation of financial irregularities,
and it's bad news for the Hillary Clinton campaign. Financial advisor Charles Ortel has taken on the
Clinton Foundation and says that based on the records he's found, the organization has been
operating in a 'boldly illegal' fashion, going as far as to say that 'this is a charity fraud.'"

http://www.inquisitr.com/3074927/wall-street-whistleblower-calls-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/

"The Wall Street analyst who uncovered financial discrepancies at General Electric before its stock
crashed in 2008 claims the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has a number of
irregularities in its tax records and could be violating state laws.

"Charles Ortel, a longtime financial adviser, said he has spent the past 15 months digging into the
Clinton Foundation's public records, federal and state-level tax filings, and donor disclosures.
That includes records from the foundation's many offshoots-including the Clinton Health Access
Initiative and the Clinton Global Initiative-as well as its foreign subsidiaries.

"According to Ortel's reports, the contribution disclosures from the Clinton Foundation don't match
up with individual donors' records. He also argued that the foundation is not in compliance with
some state laws regarding fundraising registration, disclosure requirements, and auditing rules...."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/wall-street-whistleblower-turns-scrutiny-clinton-foundation/

"A growing number of red flags are cropping up around the charity operation known as the Bill,
Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. The title tells you right off the bat that there is no
anti-nepotism policy in place. Bernie Madoff didn't believe in an anti-nepotism policy either: his
brother, wife, two sons and niece worked for him. That didn't work out so well for any of them.

"What is thus far beyond dispute regarding the Clinton Foundation's finances is that Hillary
Clinton's political operatives have been on its payroll and that it failed to report tens of
millions of dollars in foreign government donations on its 990 tax return to the IRS...."

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/05/did-the-clinton-foundation-have-a-storefront-accountant-like-madoff/

"Federal regulatory agencies have repeatedly issued sanctions and fines against BKD, the small
Midwestern accounting firm that for 13 years was chief auditor for the Clinton Foundation's
operations, according to an investigation by The Daily Caller News Foundation...."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/exclusive-clinton-foundation-auditor-has-troubled-regulatory-history/

Governor Swill

nĂŁo lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 18:22:2625/08/2016
para
On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:10:42 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in news:5dgsrbhblpua6kgvd...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Wed, 24 Aug "max headroom" wrote:
>
>>> Governor Swill wrote

>>> Name five not employed by FNC?

Jake Tapper comes to mind. His devil's advocacy at the Dem Convention
was pretty striking.
The NYT seems to have jumped on the Anti Hillary bandwagon lately as
well.
The LAT goes without saying.

This week, they're pretty evenhandedly bashing both sides of the race.

>>> Pinkies hate sunlight.
>
>> So do alt rightists.

<snip>

And I don't care because the alternative is worse.

Swill
--
#imwithher #stronger together
And then the elephant said . . ,
Through campaign contributions."

PaxPerPoten

nĂŁo lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 18:30:0425/08/2016
para
That is an obvious and all over the net lie and YOU know it!\

> Charity Watch which gives CF an "A" rating puts that figure at 86%.
> The figure 88% is given out by CNN pundits.
>
> The industry standard is 75%.
>
> Swill

Isn't it true that Chelsea gets a salary of $950,000/year whether she
shows up or not?

Hillary gets $2,000,000 per year...

PaxPerPoten

nĂŁo lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 18:32:5425/08/2016
para
So Slops...Again and again you are proven to be a liar.

max headroom

nĂŁo lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 20:16:3025/08/2016
para
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in news:fmrurb5pqnkj2e8m1...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:10:42 -0700, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Jake Tapper comes to mind. His devil's advocacy at the Dem Convention
> was pretty striking.

Playing devil's advocate is not the same as showing conservative bias.

> The NYT seems to have jumped on the Anti Hillary bandwagon lately as well.

Being anti-Hillary is not the same as showing conservative bias, especially to one such as you who
has his head so far up Hillary's ass that he can see her tonsils.

> The LAT goes without saying.

For a second there, I thought you meant the Los Angeles Times, but I know that can't be right. It
constantly battles the Chronicle for the "Most Liberal Newspaper in California" trophy.

> This week, they're pretty evenhandedly bashing both sides of the race.

Well, those bastards! How DARE they?!?

>>> So do alt rightists.

> <snip>

> And I don't care because the alternative is worse.

You don't care. Your mind's made up. Don't bother Swill with any more facts.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Hillary is evil.

Governor Swill

nĂŁo lida,
26 de ago. de 2016, 01:10:0626/08/2016
para
On Thu, 25 Aug "max headroom" wrote:

>> And I don't care because the alternative is worse.
>
>You don't care. Your mind's made up.

Yep. Sure is.

PaxPerPoten

nĂŁo lida,
26 de ago. de 2016, 17:08:1626/08/2016
para
On 8/26/2016 12:10 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug "max headroom" wrote:
>
>>> And I don't care because the alternative is worse.
>>
>> You don't care. Your mind's made up.
>
> Yep. Sure is.
>
> Swill\
\
Last time I saw a mind like yours, a Dog had left it as a gift on the
front lawn.
0 nova mensagem