Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:

Mattb.

Aug 17, 2016, 2:05:38 AM8/17/16
Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/08/16/dems-want-compromise-gun-control-legislation/

So if Democrats want a compromise, here it is: follow every single gun
law currently on the book. Punish criminals to the fullest extent of
the law. Ensure convicted felons serve their entire sentence. Only
give second chances when the guilty have served their debt to society.

Do that, then we’ll talk.

a425couple

Aug 17, 2016, 11:40:04 AM8/17/16
"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message...
You mean to make the little punk juvenile gangsters who
are caught by police carrying guns, suffer some consequences??

Nahh, an entire industry of social workers, screeners, and
defense attorneys exist to make sure they do not spend
time in custody.

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 2:38:18 PM8/17/16
I do find it strange scum burn down their own city over one death and
that of a armed scum and yet care little about the 8 deaths and 45
wounded in Chicago. Black lives Matter has become a terror group
only.

Dechucka

Aug 17, 2016, 6:18:45 PM8/17/16

"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message
Hope you don't mind your taxes and/or your budget deficits going up

Dechucka

Aug 17, 2016, 6:19:49 PM8/17/16

"MattB" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Or maybe they are Freedom Fighters fertilizing the Tree of Liberty

Mattb.

Aug 17, 2016, 6:45:53 PM8/17/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:19:39 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
They don't want to start a civil war they will lose.

Mattb.

Aug 17, 2016, 6:46:41 PM8/17/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:18:38 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Rather have safe areas than low taxes.

Dechucka

Aug 17, 2016, 6:53:03 PM8/17/16

"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message
Didn't say they were smart freedom fighters. However many on their ng
believe they can take on their government with their guns and win

Dechucka

Aug 17, 2016, 6:53:36 PM8/17/16

"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message
Under your plan you'll have neither

Matt

Aug 17, 2016, 7:20:27 PM8/17/16
Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your gun.

Follow the law, and then we'll talk.

Matt

Mattb.

Aug 17, 2016, 7:34:35 PM8/17/16
OK Show me these insults I posted "anonymously" Then show me this
law you are talking about?

>Matt

Matt

Aug 17, 2016, 7:39:38 PM8/17/16
Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
So, you don't know the law, and you don't post your legal name and
address, but you think you know the law and want others to explain.

Here's a hint, Mattie, you can ask your lawyer when you are in front of
the judge.

You broke the law.

You lose your gun.

The law will be enforced.

Matt

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 17, 2016, 7:53:09 PM8/17/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:39:37 -0000 (UTC), Matt
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
>> <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in

>con

>>>Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your
>>>gun.
>>>
>>>Follow the law, and then we'll talk.
>>
>> OK Show me these insults I posted "anonymously" Then show me this
>> law you are talking about?
>>

>So, you don't know the law, and you don't post your legal name and
>address, but you think you know the law and want others to explain.

Matt claims that it's "breaking the law" to not use your full name
when one posts, but of course, he doesn't, either.

That's because Matt is a lying dumbass.

[chuckle]

Tell me, do you ever post articles you find online to these forums?
You are breaking the law.
Do you insult others without posting your full name?
You are breaking the law.

-Internet Legal Expert Matte Telles
who is pretty darn sure there
is a law that says this somewhere.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 17, 2016, 7:54:23 PM8/17/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

[chuckle]

I bet he can wait until you post the law, Matthew.

And we both know the sun will go nova before that happens.

Oh, and you're a dumb ass.

Matt

Aug 17, 2016, 8:02:22 PM8/17/16
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
> <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
>>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:
>>>
>>> http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/08/16/dems-want-compromise-gun-
con
>>> tr ol-legislation/
>>>
>>> So if Democrats want a compromise, here it is: follow every single
>>> gun law currently on the book. Punish criminals to the fullest
>>> extent of the law. Ensure convicted felons serve their entire
>>> sentence. Only give second chances when the guilty have served their
>>> debt to society.
>>>
>>> Do that, then we’ll talk.
>>>

>>Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your
>>gun.
>
> [chuckle]

Aw, my idiot stalker came back!

How sweet.

Matt

Dechucka

Aug 17, 2016, 8:13:16 PM8/17/16

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
> <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
>>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:
>>>
>>> http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/08/16/dems-want-compromise-gun-contr
>>> ol-legislation/
>>>
>>> So if Democrats want a compromise, here it is: follow every single gun
>>> law currently on the book. Punish criminals to the fullest extent of
>>> the law. Ensure convicted felons serve their entire sentence. Only
>>> give second chances when the guilty have served their debt to society.
>>>
>>> Do that, then we'll talk.
>>>

>>Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your gun.
>
> [chuckle]
>
> I bet he can wait until you post the law, Matthew.

Hey KS welcome back. I hope your rehab works this time.

Governor Swill

Aug 17, 2016, 10:20:37 PM8/17/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:46:34 -0700, Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Aug "Dechucka" wrote:
>>> I do find it strange scum burn down their own city over one death and
>>> that of a armed scum and yet care little about the 8 deaths and 45
>>> wounded in Chicago. Black lives Matter has become a terror group
>>> only.
>>Or maybe they are Freedom Fighters fertilizing the Tree of Liberty

>They don't want to start a civil war they will lose.

Neither do you.

Swill
--
#imwithher
You can lead a wingnut to knowledge but you can't make him

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 10:41:32 PM8/17/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:52:47 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
Well they will be surprised and then cry of disproportionate response.
I mean a guy pointed a gun at a cop and got shot and some idiots
burned down there own town? Talk about liberal thinking.

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 10:42:49 PM8/17/16
I have no plans to.

>Swill

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 10:44:05 PM8/17/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:53:28 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:18:38 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message

>>>Hope you don't mind your taxes and/or your budget deficits going up
>>
>> Rather have safe areas than low taxes.
>
>Under your plan you'll have neither

Were I live is safe and most the people carry. Seattle has many gun
laws and it is far from safe. Only criminals carry in Seattle.

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 10:59:29 PM8/17/16
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
>> <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in

>con

>>>Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your
>>>gun.
>>>
>>>Follow the law, and then we'll talk.
>>
>> OK Show me these insults I posted "anonymously" Then show me this
>> law you are talking about?
>>

>So, you don't know the law, and you don't post your legal name and
>address, but you think you know the law and want others to explain.

You want my legal name. Sorry go to the local areas I live they all
call me Matt. You want my address WHY??

>Here's a hint, Mattie, you can ask your lawyer when you are in front of
>the judge.

Good Luck.

>You broke the law.

Nope. You are a lying asshole. Yes I insulted you and yet is a fact
as far as I am concerned.

>You lose your gun.

Nope and you'd not like trying to take it.

>The law will be enforced.

Yes but to date you don't seem to have a law. This a liberal
fictional law? A future thought control law of the progressives? Show
us this law??

Good luck with this law. LOL

>Matt

MattB

Aug 17, 2016, 11:00:03 PM8/17/16
Where did he get that from?

>That's because Matt is a lying dumbass.

Telles always lies when cornered.

>[chuckle]
>

>Tell me, do you ever post articles you find online to these forums?
>You are breaking the law.
>Do you insult others without posting your full name?
>You are breaking the law.
>
> -Internet Legal Expert Matte Telles
> who is pretty darn sure there
> is a law that says this somewhere.

Interesting. Like to read this law.

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 12:13:54 AM8/18/16

"MattB" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Isn't really relevant but fine

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 12:22:26 AM8/18/16
snip

> You want my legal name. Sorry go to the local areas I live they all
> call me Matt.

Well stop lying on their doorsteps

MattB

Aug 18, 2016, 2:07:03 AM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:22:17 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
What is my name if not Matt?

MattB

Aug 18, 2016, 2:10:49 AM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:13:41 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Does show it isn't the guns that are the problem but the people. Look
at cities where most the high murder rates are, you see a pattern.
Then you will have to take off the politically correct blinders of the
liberal movement.

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 2:38:59 AM8/18/16

"MattB" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
woooosh

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 2:43:04 AM8/18/16
snip

>>> Were I live is safe and most the people carry. Seattle has many gun
>>> laws and it is far from safe. Only criminals carry in Seattle.
>>
>>Isn't really relevant but fine
>
> Does show it isn't the guns that are the problem but the people. Look
> at cities where most the high murder rates are, you see a pattern.
> Then you will have to take off the politically correct blinders of the
> liberal movement.

I agree, that as elsewhere in the world, the problem is the underlying
social problems and inequalities. However in the US because an efficient and
effective way of killing people exists the problems turn into deaths etc,
not to mention the other social problems that ready access to guns have

Just Wondering

Aug 18, 2016, 4:49:46 AM8/18/16
Such as the ability to acquire an effective means of self-protection?

Matt

Aug 18, 2016, 5:28:04 AM8/18/16
MattB <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in
Enjoy jail, Mattie.

Enjoy your penis extender while you have it.

But remember, YOU wanted the laws enforced, and don't know what they
are.

Matt

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 18, 2016, 6:54:25 AM8/18/16
Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in

> Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:
>
> http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/08/16/dems-want-compromise-gun-control
> -legislation/
>
> So if Democrats want a compromise, here it is: follow every single gun
> law currently on the book. Punish criminals to the fullest extent of
> the law. Ensure convicted felons serve their entire sentence. Only
> give second chances when the guilty have served their debt to society.
>
> Do that, then we’ll talk.

My compromise is they fuck off and shut up and repeal NFA '34, GCA '68, FOPA
'86 (the MG ban) and then never talk about it again.

Then every single registered Democrat gets rid of THIER guns and/or thier
armed bodyguards and post GUN FREE ZONE signs in thier front yard.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 18, 2016, 6:55:28 AM8/18/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "MattB" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:39:06 -0700, "a425couple"
>> <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>You mean to make the little punk juvenile gangsters who
>>>are caught by police carrying guns, suffer some consequences??
>>>
>>>Nahh, an entire industry of social workers, screeners, and
>>>defense attorneys exist to make sure they do not spend
>>>time in custody.
>>
>> I do find it strange scum burn down their own city over one death and
>> that of a armed scum and yet care little about the 8 deaths and 45
>> wounded in Chicago. Black lives Matter has become a terror group
>> only.
>
> Or maybe they are Freedom Fighters fertilizing the Tree of Liberty

Good God, you are stupid.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 18, 2016, 6:56:23 AM8/18/16

> "Mattb." <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in message
>> Dems Want a Compromise on Gun Control Legislation? Here it is:
>>
>> http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/08/16/dems-want-compromise-gun-contro
>> l-legislation/
>>
>> So if Democrats want a compromise, here it is: follow every single gun
>> law currently on the book. Punish criminals to the fullest extent of
>> the law. Ensure convicted felons serve their entire sentence. Only
>> give second chances when the guilty have served their debt to society.
>
> Hope you don't mind your taxes and/or your budget deficits going up

I can think of several "programs" we could cancel in order to fund it.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let
them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and
pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 18, 2016, 10:04:38 AM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:02:22 -0000 (UTC), Matt
<mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:20:26 -0000 (UTC), Matt
>> <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Mattb. <trdel...@outlook.com> wrote in

>con

>>>Okay. You violated a law by posting insults anonymously. Turn in your
>>>gun.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>
>Aw, my idiot stalker came back!
>
>How sweet.

Aw, poor Matt thinks responding to one of his lying posts is
"stalking."

How cute.

We'll note for the record that you can't back up your idiotic
assertion with a single, solitary fact.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 18, 2016, 10:05:27 AM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:28:03 -0000 (UTC), Matt
ROFLMAO

Enjoy your fantasy, Matt.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 18, 2016, 10:52:57 AM8/18/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:59:28 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Matt can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, so he wants to find
out who you are in hopes he can stalk you and expose your private life
to keep you from posting.

What's fun is to give him some clues to set him off on a wild goose
chase.

"Fact: Klaus is 12 year old Adam Nickle of Iowa."
-Net Detektuv Matt Telles

Just Wondering

Aug 18, 2016, 11:39:40 AM8/18/16
On 8/18/2016 8:52 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> Matt can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag ...

Of course, if you should find yourself in a wet paper bag,
arguing is not the way to get one's self out of it. :)

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 1:41:14 PM8/18/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:42:48 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
Neither do they.

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 1:42:03 PM8/18/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:44:05 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
On what evidence do you base that statement?

> Seattle has many gun
>laws and it is far from safe. Only criminals carry in Seattle.

On what evidence do you base that statement?

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 1:43:42 PM8/18/16
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:10:49 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
It might if your data was correct.

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 1:53:27 PM8/18/16
More guns isn't any more the answer than less guns. Not a week goes
by that somebody doesn't make the news pulling a gun on somebody
they're angry at in a public spot.

The vast majority of the tens of thousands of homicides occur because
somebody armed became enraged and used their gun as a quick way to
"solve" their problem. The other person being armed in defense would
probably have resulted in both of them being shot if it made any
difference at all.

Iow, the problem isn't guns, it's people. And the people most often
involved are trashy ones, rednecks are just as guilty as any other
ethnic/demographic group about pulling a gun to red themselves of a
competing lover or a cheating spouse.

Having a gun enables such crimes of passion because so little planning
and time is required to do the deed.

Again, that doesn't mean getting rid of guns is the answer.

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 1:55:47 PM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug Matt wrote:
>Enjoy jail, Mattie.
>
>Enjoy your penis extender while you have it.
>
>But remember, YOU wanted the laws enforced, and don't know what they
>are.

Is it crack or mushrooms. Or maybe something else you're on?

Just Wondering

Aug 18, 2016, 3:15:32 PM8/18/16
On 8/18/2016 11:53 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug Just Wondering wrote:
>> On 8/18/2016 12:42 AM, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>>> I agree, that as elsewhere in the world, the problem is the
>>> underlying social problems and inequalities. However in the
>>> US because an efficient and effective way of killing people
>>> exists the problems turn into deaths etc, not to mention the
>>> other social problems that ready access to guns have
>>
>> Such as the ability to acquire an effective means of self-protection?
>
> More guns isn't any more the answer than less guns.

That depends on the question.

> Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the news pulling
> a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot.

I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
about 52 such incidents a year?

> The vast majority of the tens of thousands of homicides occur
> because somebody armed became enraged and used their gun as
> a quick way to "solve" their problem.

Now THAT is 100% high-grade bullshit.

> The other person being armed in defense would probably have
>resulted in both of them being shot if it made any difference
> at all.

Ant that is 100% speculation.

> Iow, the problem isn't guns, it's people.

Which I have said all along.

> And the people most often involved are trashy ones,

"Trashy" is a meaningless label.

> rednecks are just as guilty as any other ethnic/demographic
> group about pulling a gun to red themselves of a competing
> lover or a cheating spouse.

Now you're typing just to hear the click of the keys.

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 4:20:27 PM8/18/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
against all the guns around

Just Wondering

Aug 18, 2016, 6:51:07 PM8/18/16
There are over 100 million gun owners and over 360 million guns and over
30 billion rounds of ammo that create no problems whatsoever.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 18, 2016, 7:29:02 PM8/18/16
Don't tell Matt. The longer he stays in there, the better.

Governor Swill

Aug 18, 2016, 8:29:20 PM8/18/16
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:16:52 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

>I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>about 52 such incidents a year?

I don't know. Why don't you conduct a survey and find out?

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 9:19:25 PM8/18/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
So why do you need guns for self defense?

Dechucka

Aug 18, 2016, 9:54:38 PM8/18/16

> On 8/18/2016 11:53 AM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Such as the ability to acquire an effective means of self-protection?
>>
>> More guns isn't any more the answer than less guns.
> >
> That depends on the question.
>
>> Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the news pulling
>> a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot.
>>
> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
> about 52 such incidents a year?

I suppose the real danger occurs when they're angry in a private spot,
domestic violence for instance. You're more likely to be be killed by an
intimate partner in a house with a gun according to the studies

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 1:57:07 AM8/19/16
On 8/18/2016 6:29 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:16:52 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>> about 52 such incidents a year?
>
> I don't know.

Then why did you post "Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the
news pulling a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot"?

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 1:59:14 AM8/19/16
It's not so much "need" as a choice to be prudently prepared
to safeguard against the 5 to 10 thousand bad guys that do
create problems.

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 2:48:14 AM8/19/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
With guns because your constitution allows them to proliferate in your
society.

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 4:21:34 AM8/19/16
On 8/19/2016 12:48 AM, Dechucka wrote:
> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> So why do you need guns for self defense?
>> >
>> It's not so much "need" as a choice to be prudently prepared
>> to safeguard against the 5 to 10 thousand bad guys that do
>> create problems.
>
> With guns because your constitution allows them to
> proliferate in your society.

The "proliferation" as you call it occurs overwhelmingly among law
abiding citizens. That's WHY there are over 100 million gun owners and
over 360 million guns and over 30 billion rounds of ammo that create no
problems whatsoever.
The large majority of crime, even violent crime, is committed without
guns. Such as, for example, the "he has a knife" scene in Crocodile
Dundee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrLPtr_ikE

RD Sandman

Aug 19, 2016, 12:40:11 PM8/19/16
Correct.

And the people most often
> involved are trashy ones, rednecks are just as guilty as any other
> ethnic/demographic group about pulling a gun to red themselves of a
> competing lover or a cheating spouse.
>
> Having a gun enables such crimes of passion because so little planning
> and time is required to do the deed.
>
> Again, that doesn't mean getting rid of guns is the answer.

It isn't. A broken brake line, falling off a ladder, some poison in
dinner, etc. all work, just not as quickly.

--
Sleep well tonight.

RD The Sandman

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too many.....

Ten bullets in the possession of a mother trying to protect
her children....may not be enough!!

---

RD Sandman

Aug 19, 2016, 12:42:31 PM8/19/16
More likely than what? Dying in a traffic accident? Drowning?

RD Sandman

Aug 19, 2016, 12:44:31 PM8/19/16
Some of them....others will be against knives, would be rapist, etc..
Some others simply because the attacker thinks he can kick your ass.

RD Sandman

Aug 19, 2016, 12:45:46 PM8/19/16
Because there are a few who do not follow the rules of society.

RD Sandman

Aug 19, 2016, 12:48:25 PM8/19/16
Nope, the only thing the Constitution does is to give you the right to
have a gun. Then you have to get past the laws formed due to that
right. In general, however, you are correct. If you are a good, honest
citizen you may keep and bear arms. If not, there are laws that will
allow them to be removed from your possession.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 19, 2016, 2:26:39 PM8/19/16
Why do police need guns for self defense?

Why does Hillary have armed security for self defense?

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#1.0.8 - Liberalism is the lie that never ends.

MattB

Aug 19, 2016, 2:43:34 PM8/19/16
How is it not correct?

>Swill

Governor Swill

Aug 19, 2016, 3:43:46 PM8/19/16
Not every incident makes the news. Does every bank robbery, stolen
car or, for that matter, boy scout helping an old lady across the
street make the news?

Neither does every gun killing.

Governor Swill

Aug 19, 2016, 3:45:38 PM8/19/16
On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:42:28 -0700, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 8/18/2016 6:54 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> That depends on the question.

>>> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>>> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>>> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>>> about 52 such incidents a year?
>>
>> I suppose the real danger occurs when they're angry in a private spot,
>> domestic violence for instance. You're more likely to be be killed by an
>> intimate partner in a house with a gun according to the studies
>
>More likely than what? Dying in a traffic accident? Drowning?

The topic is murder, not accidental death. But since you mention
them, yes, domestic gun murders are far more common than murders by
traffic accident or drowning.

Governor Swill

Aug 19, 2016, 3:48:47 PM8/19/16
On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:40:07 -0700, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:
The difference is that those are methods of premeditation. Crimes of
passion, by definition, happen in the immediacy of the moment - an
ideal situation for a gun killing but difficult to do with broken
brakes. I mean, how are you going to talk your wife up *on* that
ladder? :) That's why such murders are treated differently in court
than premeditation.

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 3:57:06 PM8/19/16
On 8/19/2016 1:43 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 23:58:27 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

>>> I don't know.
>>>
>> Then why did you post "Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the
>> news pulling a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot"?
>
> Not every incident makes the news. Does every bank robbery, stolen
> car or, for that matter, boy scout helping an old lady across the
> street make the news?
>
> Neither does every gun killing.

Not every gun killing makes the national television news, but every gun
killing does make the news. But that's beside the point. You claim
that "Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the news pulling a
gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot". Maybe or maybe not.
You saying it's so doesn't make it so.

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 4:23:09 PM8/19/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
You do realize that was a movie don't you?

benj

Aug 19, 2016, 4:44:14 PM8/19/16
Wrong, JW! For all libs just saying something automatically makes it TRUE!

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 4:47:55 PM8/19/16
On 8/19/2016 2:22 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> With guns because your constitution allows them to
>>> proliferate in your society.
>> >
>> The "proliferation" as you call it occurs overwhelmingly among law
>> abiding citizens. That's WHY there are over 100 million gun owners
>> and over 360 million guns and over 30 billion rounds of ammo that
>> create no problems whatsoever.
>> The large majority of crime, even violent crime, is committed without
>> guns. Such as, for example, the "he has a knife" scene in Crocodile
>> Dundee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrLPtr_ikE
>
> You do realize that was a movie don't you?

You do realize that the large majority of violent crime is committed
without guns, and that includes crimes committed with knives, don't you?

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 4:48:25 PM8/19/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 8/18/2016 6:54 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> That depends on the question.

>>> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>>> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>>> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>>> about 52 such incidents a year?
>>
>> I suppose the real danger occurs when they're angry in a private spot,
>> domestic violence for instance. You're more likely to be be killed by an
>> intimate partner in a house with a gun according to the studies
>
> More likely than what? Dying in a traffic accident? Drowning?

from domestic violence

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 4:50:39 PM8/19/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
running around with guns so you need to protect yourselves with guns but
given the US murder rate that doesn't seem to work that well

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 4:51:34 PM8/19/16

"Beam Me Up Scotty"
<Liberalism-is-exposed-as-unsustainab...@cyberspace.nebulax.com>
wrote in message news:ybItz.161141$3G6....@fx34.iad...
because they have a dangerous job

> Why does Hillary have armed security for self defense?

because of nutters like you and Trump

Just Wondering

Aug 19, 2016, 4:52:39 PM8/19/16

Dechucka

Aug 19, 2016, 5:18:16 PM8/19/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
You do realize that in 2013 "According to the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention, in 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.23
per 100,000 U.S. citizens); 11,208 homicides (3.5 per 100,000); ' in
Australia it is 0.93/100 000

Governor Swill

Aug 19, 2016, 7:36:45 PM8/19/16
On Fri, 19 Aug MattB wrote:
>On Thu, 18 Aug Governor Swill wrote:
>>>Does show it isn't the guns that are the problem but the people. Look
>>>at cities where most the high murder rates are, you see a pattern.
>>>Then you will have to take off the politically correct blinders of the
>>>liberal movement.
>>It might if your data was correct.

>How is it not correct?

"Were I live is safe and most the people carry."

Can you cite that most people in your area carry? Can you cite lower
per capita crime rates in your area than Seattle?

"Seattle has many gun laws and it is far from safe."

Seattle has one of the lowest murder rates in the country. For
violent crime it's in the middle of the pack among cities over 250K.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)#Crime_rates_per_100.2C000_people_.282014.29>

Its murder rate at 3.9 is roughly the same as Anchorage though
Seattle's rape rate, at 23.2, beats Anchorage's 130.1.

"Only criminals carry in Seattle."

Self evidently incorrect.

As for myself, my area in suburban Atlanta is mostly black with some
Hispanics and whites. I know of nobody who carries around here and
the neighborhood is quite safe. In over two years, I haven't seen a
cop in the neighborhood other than hanging out at the Quik Trip up the
road once in a while. I see a lot more cops running speed traps on
Hwy 124 than patrolling the neighborhood.

benj

Aug 19, 2016, 7:51:34 PM8/19/16
No problemo, Swill. I'll ship a few of the drug-importing gang members
from my neighborhood to yours! Come gang initiation time when they have
to "prove they are a man" by shooting people sitting on the front porch
it should bump your statistics a little. Remember to "Don't be a rat" if
you see a crime or shooting. It's black culture. If police investigate
just make something up and lie about what you've seen. If you ignore
black culture you'll just be showing how racis' you are!

MattB

Aug 19, 2016, 11:00:38 PM8/19/16
So Atlanta has no gang violence?

http://www.cbs46.com/story/21895376/8-members-of-violent-atlanta-street-gang-arrested

FBI cracks down on metro Atlanta gangs
http://www.cbs46.com/story/30134909/fbi-cracks-down-on-metro-atlanta-gangs

Medina Family Mourning Woman Killed In Atlanta Gang Gunfire
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/24/taylor-hayden-murder-atlanta/

Teen killed in DeKalb shooting two weeks shy of her 16th birthday
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/at-least-1-person-killed-3-injured-in-shooting/nr8yz/

GANG LEADER ORDERS BABY’S MURDER, HIGHLIGHTING GEORGIA GANG PROBLEM
http://www.newsweek.com/sex-money-murder-gang-leader-ordered-babys-murder-462198
The murder of that 9-month-old boy also illustrates how local gangs in
the Atlanta area have been overrun by national gangs like the Gangster

Do I need go on?

I will admit thought that Atlanta is getting better. Though still
gang shooting. One of the above article shows Chicago types moving
in.

>Swill

RD Sandman

Aug 20, 2016, 12:51:22 PM8/20/16
That must certainly be the reason that traffic deaths outnumber
homicides.....oh, wait, they outnumber all deaths from guns.

Year Guns Traffic

2010 - 31,672 35,498
2011 - 32,351 35,543
2012 - 33,563 36,654
2013 - 33,636 35,612
2014 - 33,599 35,647

RD Sandman

Aug 20, 2016, 12:55:32 PM8/20/16
Premeditation is part and parcel of murder. The only difference is the
time interval.

Crimes of
> passion, by definition, happen in the immediacy of the moment - an
> ideal situation for a gun killing but difficult to do with broken
> brakes.

The point is that if someone decides to off their spouse, it can be done
with many various instruments. The point is also that banning guns will
not stop murder. It may slow some down.

I mean, how are you going to talk your wife up *on* that
> ladder? :)

She thinks I am too old to go up on the roof via a ladder. ;)

That's why such murders are treated differently in court
> than premeditation.

Many homicides regardless of instrument may be in the heat of passion or
planned out.

Dechucka

Aug 20, 2016, 4:54:40 PM8/20/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
These were traffic 'murders'?

Governor Swill

Aug 20, 2016, 8:32:48 PM8/20/16
On Fri, 19 Aug MattB wrote:
>>As for myself, my area in suburban Atlanta is mostly black with some
>>Hispanics and whites. I know of nobody who carries around here and
>>the neighborhood is quite safe. In over two years, I haven't seen a
>>cop in the neighborhood other than hanging out at the Quik Trip up the
>>road once in a while. I see a lot more cops running speed traps on
>>Hwy 124 than patrolling the neighborhood.
>
>So Atlanta has no gang violence?

I don't live in Atlanta nor did I say anything about Atlanta's crime
rates and neither of us said anything about gang violence.

I notice that you completely dodged supporting your assertions about
your area.

So here it is again.

---copy

(MattB)"Were I live is safe and most the people carry."

Can you cite that most people in your area carry? Can you cite lower
per capita crime rates in your area than Seattle?

More importantly, can you cite that carry rates affect the crime
level?

(MattB)"Seattle has many gun laws and it is far from safe."

Seattle has one of the lowest murder rates in the country. For
violent crime it's in the middle of the pack among cities over 250K.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)#Crime_rates_per_100.2C000_people_.282014.29>

Its murder rate at 3.9 is roughly the same as Anchorage though
Seattle's rape rate, at 23.2, beats Anchorage's 130.1.

(MattB)"Only criminals carry in Seattle."

Self evidently incorrect.

Can you support your statements without dodging or redirecting?

---/copy

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
Donald J. Trump: The asteroid destined to destroy

Trump has written a lot of books about business, but they all
seem to end in Chapter 11. - Hillary Clinton

S. E. Cupp has characterized Trump as wearing the Republican party
like a rented tuxedo. When the prom is over, it's going to end up on
the floor with the liquor stains and cigarette butts.

So if you are thinking of voting for Donald Trump,
the charismatic guy promising to ‘Make America Great
Again,’ stop and take a moment to imagine how you
would feel if you just met a guy named Donald Drumpf:
a litigious, serial liar with a string of broken business
ventures and the support of a former Klan leader who
he can’t decide whether or not to condemn.
Would you think he would make a good president,
or is the spell now somewhat broken? - John Oliver

Governor Swill

Aug 21, 2016, 12:42:50 AM8/21/16
On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 09:55:28 -0700, RD Sandman <rdsa...@comcast.net>
Wrong.

> Crimes of
>> passion, by definition, happen in the immediacy of the moment - an
>> ideal situation for a gun killing but difficult to do with broken
>> brakes.
>
>The point is that if someone decides to off their spouse, it can be done
>with many various instruments. The point is also that banning guns will
>not stop murder. It may slow some down.
>

> I mean, how are you going to talk your wife up *on* that
>> ladder? :)
>
>She thinks I am too old to go up on the roof via a ladder. ;)

You're supposed to be getting HER up the ladder. :)

>>That's why such murders are treated differently in court
>> than premeditation.
>
>Many homicides regardless of instrument may be in the heat of passion or
>planned out.

By definition, murder planned in advance is treated differently from
murder in the heat of the moment or other types of homicide.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 21, 2016, 9:31:15 AM8/21/16
Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in news:Rcxtz.47361$Si4.28907
@fx37.iad:

> On 8/18/2016 6:29 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:16:52 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>>> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>>> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>>> about 52 such incidents a year?
>>
>> I don't know.
>>
> Then why did you post "Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the
> news pulling a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot"?

Cuz he's a fucking idiot prog and lying comes natural to him.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let
them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and
pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and
tyrants. It is its natural manure."--Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 21, 2016, 9:32:22 AM8/21/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:wdGdneQAguMFwyvKnZ2dnUU7-
b_N...@westnet.com.au:

> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On 8/18/2016 2:20 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Look

>>> against all the guns around
>> >
>> There are over 100 million gun owners and over 360 million guns and over
>> 30 billion rounds of ammo that create no problems whatsoever.
>
> So why do you need guns for self defense?

So why do you need a fire extinguisher? Or a First Aid Kit?

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 21, 2016, 9:42:03 AM8/21/16
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Iow, the problem isn't guns, it's people. And the people most often
> involved are trashy ones, rednecks are just as guilty as any other
> ethnic/demographic group about pulling a gun to red themselves of a
> competing lover or a cheating spouse.

Do tell. Where are your stats to back that up, ya bigot.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let
them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and
pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 21, 2016, 9:44:17 AM8/21/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:SNqdnfSGD-hF-yvKnZ2dnUU7-
VfN...@westnet.com.au:

> "Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> More guns isn't any more the answer than less guns.
>> >
>> That depends on the question.
>>
>>> Not a week goes by that somebody doesn't make the news pulling
>>> a gun on somebody they're angry at in a public spot.
>>>
>> I haven't seen any such news stories, but for present purposes
>> I'll take your word for it. So with over 100 million gun owners
>> and the number of guns fast approaching 400 million, there are
>> about 52 such incidents a year?
>
> I suppose the real danger occurs when they're angry in a private spot,
> domestic violence for instance. You're more likely to be be killed by an
> intimate partner in a house with a gun according to the studies

REally? How many of Chicago's homicides are "domestics" vs gang related.

You progs love to pop off with out knowing what the fuck you are talking
about.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

RD Sandman

Aug 21, 2016, 12:17:32 PM8/21/16
Nice catch.....a poor misreading on my part. No, they are simply deaths
on the part of both types of instruments.

RD Sandman

Aug 21, 2016, 12:23:54 PM8/21/16
The definition of murder is "to cause the death of another with malice
and aforethought." Generally, if the killing of another human being is
not the result of premeditation or aforethought, it is considered to be
voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.

>> Crimes of
>>> passion, by definition, happen in the immediacy of the moment - an
>>> ideal situation for a gun killing but difficult to do with broken
>>> brakes.
>>
>> The point is that if someone decides to off their spouse, it can be done
>> with many various instruments. The point is also that banning guns will
>> not stop murder. It may slow some down.
>>

>> I mean, how are you going to talk your wife up *on* that
>>> ladder? :)
>>
>> She thinks I am too old to go up on the roof via a ladder. ;)
>
> You're supposed to be getting HER up the ladder. :)

THAT I am too old is why she would be on the ladder in lieu of yours truly.

>>> That's why such murders are treated differently in court
>>> than premeditation.
>>
>> Many homicides regardless of instrument may be in the heat of passion or
>> planned out.
>
> By definition, murder planned in advance is treated differently from
> murder in the heat of the moment or other types of homicide.

Yes, they are most often referred to as the crime of manslaughter.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 4:21:03 PM8/21/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66B630F6E717We...@213.239.209.88...
The chances of dying in a household with a gun from domestic violence is
greater. This refers back to " the angry pulling guns" comment earlier

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 4:30:20 PM8/21/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66B610A46E47We...@213.239.209.88...
To alleviate a foreseeable risk. Luckily in a country with sensible gun laws
the chance of getting into a gunfight is so minimal. Hey I still swim at the
beach and go scuba diving because the risks are minimal and the benefits
great.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 21, 2016, 6:21:47 PM8/21/16
What are the odds you'll be killed by an assault weapon? About the same
as a shark attack or lightening or the lotto or being in a plane crash?

I still go where I want and if I need to worry, rather than a bang stick
for sharks I'll carry a gun.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#79 - This damn internet must be stuck in Multidimensional mode and I'm
connected to some other parallel universe. I hate it when that happens.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 21, 2016, 6:26:54 PM8/21/16
The one thing I can respect about Liberals is that they know they're too
stupid to be trusted with a gun.... So we need to ban Liberals from
buying guns.

Unfortunately that's unconstitutional so they'll have to be trusted to
NOT buy guns, and that's a problem because we can't trust Liberals.

The paradox of gun control.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/guns4.jpg
More guns means less gun deaths as more people become equal.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 6:33:32 PM8/21/16
wrote in message news:NUpuz.6088$255....@fx13.iad...
You'll keep suffering the consequences

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 6:48:57 PM8/21/16
wrote in message news:_Ppuz.2973$DV....@fx02.iad...
In Australia far less

> I still go where I want and if I need to worry, rather than a bang stick
> for sharks I'll carry a gun.

What a hassle and of course a danger to society as a whole

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 21, 2016, 7:06:11 PM8/21/16
Climbing a mountain or swimming with sharks isn't a risk that endangers
the rescue team that has to fly in and extract you when you get hurt?

You could have stayed home in your padded room and these rescue workers
wouldn't be needed so they wouldn't get hurt or die in training or in an
actual rescue for some Liberal Vegan gay adrenaline junkie that wants to
climb what doesn't need to be climbed or swim where it's well known that
sharks attack?

But that same Liberal will tell us that being shot by an "assault rifle"
is too big a risk for him to incur.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#36 - Government doesn't create, it consumes what the people create.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 7:11:48 PM8/21/16
snip

>>> I still go where I want and if I need to worry, rather than a bang stick
>>> for sharks I'll carry a gun.
>>
>> What a hassle and of course a danger to society as a whole
>>
> Climbing a mountain or swimming with sharks isn't a risk that endangers
> the rescue team that has to fly in and extract you when you get hurt?

but the risk to society as a whole is less

> You could have stayed home in your padded room and these rescue workers
> wouldn't be needed so they wouldn't get hurt or die in training or in an
> actual rescue for some Liberal Vegan gay adrenaline junkie that wants to
> climb what doesn't need to be climbed or swim where it's well known that
> sharks attack?

The risks are minimal but at least I don't need to go armed 24/7. Been there
done that and it is a hassle

> But that same Liberal will tell us that being shot by an "assault rifle"
> is too big a risk for him to incur.

Why limit it to assault rifles there are many more guns in the US that you
have a greater chance of having used against you.

Just Wondering

Aug 21, 2016, 8:21:06 PM8/21/16
On 8/21/2016 2:20 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> The chances of dying in a household with a gun from domestic
> violence is greater. This refers back to " the angry pulling
> guns" comment earlier

Please provide the percentage of people dying from domestic
violence in homes with guns vs. homes w/o guns.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 8:56:38 PM8/21/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
I can't but will provide evidence that, "The chances of dying in a
household with a gun from domestic violence is greater"

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/929.full
http://www.annemergmed.com/article/S0196-0644(03)00256-7/abstract
mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/18/guns-make-domestic-violence-deadlier/198942

more if you want on this search http://tinyurl.com/jpna3gb

Just Wondering

Aug 22, 2016, 4:12:44 AM8/22/16
On 8/21/2016 6:56 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> Just Wondering wrote
>> On 8/21/2016 2:20 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> The chances of dying in a household with a gun from domestic
>>> violence is greater. This refers back to " the angry pulling
>> > guns" comment earlier
>> >
>> Please provide the percentage of people dying from domestic
>> violence in homes with guns vs. homes w/o guns.
>
> I can't

That doesn't surprise me.

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 4:27:41 AM8/22/16

"Just Wondering" <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote in message
No comment by you on:- but will provide evidence that, "The chances of dying
in a

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 9:53:36 AM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
So you agree that there is a reason to have a crime extinguisher as well as
a fire extinguisher?

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 9:54:30 AM8/22/16

> "Beam Me Up Scotty"
><Liberalism-is-exposed-as-unsustainable-self-destructive-and-contradicting
No, not a hassle. And no, an unfounded claim.

What a loser.
It is loading more messages.