Disarming Good Guys Does Not Disarm Bad Guys

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 21, 2016, 9:29:06 AM8/21/16
Another valid point that the cowardly progressives won't respond to.

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/08/20/gun-owners-america-
disarming-good-guys-not-disarm-bad-guys/

On August 18 Gun Owners of America (GOA) highlighted “the lie behind gun
free zones” by pointing out that disarming good guys does not disarm bad
guys.

The video opens with GOA executive director emeritus Larry Pratt saying, “I
don’t want to feel safe, I want to be safe. I want to be able to protect
myself, I want other people to be able to protect themselves, and going
into a gun free zone is definitely not the way to protect anybody.”

GOA executive director Erich Pratt then speaks, saying, “There’s a whole
list of places where killers have actually targeted the places where people
can’t protect themselves.” He pointed out how the Aurora movie theater
gunman “had several theaters within a 20-mile radius of his home–seven
theaters that he could have chosen. He didn’t go to the biggest theater, he
didn’t go to the closest theater, he went to the only one that had [No Guns
Allowed] signs posted. When he targeted that theater he was relatively
positive he was going to be the only one with a firearm.”

Larry added, “We’re not going to make people safe by trying to restrict
access to guns. Because bad guys, we have found, get access to guns no
matter what. You’ll impede it for the good guys, bad guys will [still] be
armed.”

The high number of shootings in gun free zones bolsters GOA’s position. In
fact, gun free policies are the single most common characteristic of recent
mass shootings in the U.S. From Pulse Orlando (June 12, 2016), San
Bernardino (December 2, 2015), Umpqua Community College (October 1, 2015),
and Chattanooga military offices (July 16, 2015) to the DC Navy Yard
(September 16, 2013), both Fort Hood attacks (April 2, 2014 and November 5,
2009), as well as Sandy Hook Elementary (December 14, 2012), the Aurora
movie theater (July 20, 2012) and many others, the tie that binds is not
the type of weapon used but the fact that law-abiding citizens were
defenseless because of gun free policies.

Erich Pratt stressed that strict gun controls have also turned entire U.S.
cities in quasi-gun free zones, where innocent law abiding people are at
the mercy of criminals who still have guns and always will. He said:

In places where the government makes it illegal or very difficult to own a
firearm for protection. Those are typically the most dangerous places–like
Baltimore, like Washington DC, like Chicago. That is where people typically
are waiting for police; that’s almost their only option and sadly, a lot of
people pay the ultimate price.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 5:08:12 PM8/21/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66B607C5BEA6We...@213.239.209.88...
> Another valid point that the cowardly progressives won't respond to.
>
> http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/08/20/gun-owners-america-
> disarming-good-guys-not-disarm-bad-guys/
>

> On August 18 Gun Owners of America (GOA) highlighted "the lie behind gun
> free zones" by pointing out that disarming good guys does not disarm bad
> guys.

Yep sadly it is to late for the US to put the genie back in the bottle so
you'll continue to suffer the consequences.

max headroom

Aug 21, 2016, 8:53:25 PM8/21/16
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:IqWdnYBLbLSrhSfK...@westnet.com.au:
And you'll continue to gloat.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 9:01:09 PM8/21/16

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Why would anybody gloat about people dying. I just find it strange that lots
of posters in this ng don't see the elephant in the corner when discussing
violence in the US.

max headroom

Aug 21, 2016, 9:23:02 PM8/21/16
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:itGdnULa1K5N0yfK...@westnet.com.au:

> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message

>> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> "Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
>>> wrote in message

>>> Yep sadly it is to late for the US to put the genie back in the bottle so
>>> you'll continue to suffer the consequences.

>> And you'll continue to gloat.

> Why would anybody gloat about people dying....

Because you're a smug, self-righteous asshole.

> ... I just find it strange that lots of posters in this ng don't see the elephant in the corner
> when discussing
> violence in the US.

The gun-owners in this ng discuss violence, the rest discuss guns as the cause of the violence.

Dechucka

Aug 21, 2016, 9:38:15 PM8/21/16

> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> And you'll continue to gloat.
>
>> Why would anybody gloat about people dying....
>
> Because you're a smug, self-righteous asshole.

Well by your def'n I'm not a smug, self-righteous asshole ( donkey hole?) as
I don't gloat about peeople dying. It isn't pleasent esp. when they die
violently worse when one has caused it.

>> ... I just find it strange that lots of posters in this ng don't see the
>> elephant in the corner
>> when discussing
>> violence in the US.
>
> The gun-owners in this ng discuss violence, the rest discuss guns as the
> cause of the violence.

No they don't

max headroom

Aug 22, 2016, 2:11:00 AM8/22/16
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:P-KdnVTTGLIcyifK...@westnet.com.au:
> I don't gloat about peeople dying....

That's not the definition.

> ... It isn't pleasent esp. when they die
> violently worse when one has caused it.

>>> ... I just find it strange that lots of posters in this ng don't see the
>>> elephant in the corner when discussing violence in the US.

>> The gun-owners in this ng discuss violence, the rest discuss guns as the
>> cause of the violence.

> No they don't

The gun-owners in this ng want to end violence, the rest want to end guns.

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 2:14:46 AM8/22/16

>> I don't gloat about peeople dying. It isn't pleasent esp. when they die
>> violently worse when one has caused it.

> That's not the definition.

What is?

>> ... It isn't pleasent esp. when they die
>> violently worse when one has caused it.

>>> The gun-owners in this ng discuss violence, the rest discuss guns as the
>>> cause of the violence.
>
>> No they don't
>
> The gun-owners in this ng want to end violence, the rest want to end guns.

Who or should that be whom?

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 10:00:49 AM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
What elephant sparky? In Chicago every week niggers kill niggers over gang
turf, drugs, etc. What the FUCK does that have to do with me? I don't break
the law.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 10:01:37 AM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Look, we get it. YOU can't be trusted with a gun.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 10:02:17 AM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
All of us, stupe.

Governor Swill

Aug 22, 2016, 11:26:26 AM8/22/16
On Sun, 21 Aug "max headroom" wrote:

>The gun-owners in this ng want to end violence, the rest want to end guns.

Well put.

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
Donald J. Trump: The asteroid destined to destroy

Trump has written a lot of books about business, but they all
seem to end in Chapter 11. - Hillary Clinton

S. E. Cupp has characterized Trump as wearing the Republican party
like a rented tuxedo. When the prom is over, it's going to end up on
the floor with the liquor stains and cigarette butts.

So if you are thinking of voting for Donald Trump,
the charismatic guy promising to ‘Make America Great
Again,’ stop and take a moment to imagine how you
would feel if you just met a guy named Donald Drumpf:
a litigious, serial liar with a string of broken business
ventures and the support of a former Klan leader who
he can’t decide whether or not to condemn.
Would you think he would make a good president,
or is the spell now somewhat broken? - John Oliver

RD Sandman

Aug 22, 2016, 12:17:52 PM8/22/16
Yes, we do but you guys aren't accepting criminals anymore like you used to.

--
Sleep well tonight.

RD The Sandman

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too many.....

Ten bullets in the possession of a mother trying to protect
her children....may not be enough!!

---

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 4:29:59 PM8/22/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66C6600AC536We...@213.239.209.88...
Well that is obviously wrong

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 5:04:31 PM8/22/16

wrote in message news:XnsA66C65DDA7DDWe...@213.239.209.88...
> "Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
>>> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> And you'll continue to gloat.
>>
>> Why would anybody gloat about people dying. I just find it strange that
>> lots of posters in this ng don't see the elephant in the corner when
>> discussing violence in the US.
>>

> What elephant sparky?

The US gun laws

>In Chicago every week niggers kill niggers over gang
> turf, drugs, etc. What the FUCK does that have to do with me? I don't
> break
> the law.

If it was only Chicago you may have a point

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 5:08:07 PM8/22/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
neither are you. Which meant that Capt Cooks landing on the E coast of
Australia in 1770 on the the 22nd of August had great significance to the
creation of our Commonwealth

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 8:30:35 PM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Your gummint won't trust you with a gun.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 22, 2016, 8:31:35 PM8/22/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GfCdnXDU9OpE9SbKnZ2dnUU7-
VnN...@westnet.com.au:

> "Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
> wrote in message news:XnsA66C65DDA7DDWereofftoseethewizrd@
Baltimore, Detroit, DC, LA. Niggers killing niggers. .

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 8:51:47 PM8/22/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66CD0A3CC046We...@213.239.209.88...
but I've legally got 2 so how does work out?

Dechucka

Aug 22, 2016, 8:53:31 PM8/22/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66CD0CF182Wer...@213.239.209.88...
Whites kill whites and all the possible combinations. Having easy access to
guns makes this killing so much more efficient and effective.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 23, 2016, 7:25:14 AM8/23/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
What are they? BB or water?

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Aug 23, 2016, 7:28:11 AM8/23/16
"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in
More blather. Show me anywhere in the US where whites shoot up
neighborhoods like thge niggers in Chicago do.

? Tweet

Email ?
Email

Four people were killed and dozens of others wounded in a bloody weekend in
Chicago, including a 7-year-old girl who was shot in the forearm as she
gathered at a vigil for another shooting victim, ABC Chicago station WLS-TV
reported.

During an intense 14-hour stretch of violence that Saturday and Sunday, one
person was shot in the city every 33 minutes, according to The Chicago
Tribune.

The weekend toll ran to at least 35 wounded in addition to the four
fatalities, police told WLS-TV.

The wounded 7-year-old is the 27th child younger than 13 shot in Chicago so
far this year, according to WLS-TV.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bloody-weekend-chicago-sees-killed-dozens-wounded-
shootings/story?id=41565833

The niggers are exterminating themselves. Show me a white area where you
see this.

max headroom

Aug 23, 2016, 11:18:50 AM8/23/16
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote in
We know they're not BB guns; those are too dangerous for Aussies to possess.

Maybe water and rubber bands?

RD Sandman

Aug 23, 2016, 1:10:56 PM8/23/16
I would assume that if laws really worked, then simply having laws
against murder and mayhem would do the trick. The point is that
whatever laws you put down, someone will break them. That is what makes
them criminals.

>> In Chicago every week niggers kill niggers over gang
>> turf, drugs, etc. What the FUCK does that have to do with me? I don't
>> break
>> the law.
>
> If it was only Chicago you may have a point

Do you care to discuss Baltimore, Detroit, LA, Miami, etc.. ?

Dechucka

Aug 23, 2016, 4:51:34 PM8/23/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66D4B7D1B82FWe...@213.239.209.88...
.22 gun and a .223 air rifle

Dechucka

Aug 23, 2016, 4:53:06 PM8/23/16

"Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote in message news:XnsA66D4BFD71CDWe...@213.239.209.88...
So shooting up neighborhoods in Chicago is the only gun crime?

Dechucka

Aug 23, 2016, 4:55:12 PM8/23/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
True but your laws allow for the proliferation of guns in your society, to
the detriment of your society

>>> In Chicago every week niggers kill niggers over gang
>>> turf, drugs, etc. What the FUCK does that have to do with me? I don't
>>> break
>>> the law.
>>
>> If it was only Chicago you may have a point
>
> Do you care to discuss Baltimore, Detroit, LA, Miami, etc.. ?

but of course

Governor Swill

Aug 23, 2016, 9:59:30 PM8/23/16
Not water guns. They could easily be loaded with chlorine or other
corrosive chemicals. And we'll need a new design for rubber bands so
they don't leave a mark.

Swill
--
"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?

benj

Aug 23, 2016, 10:16:34 PM8/23/16
Still not good enough. The Yoo Kay is way ahead of everyone else. They
know that the type of gun doesn't matter. It's the LOOKS that are evil.
So they banned anything that LOOKS like a gun. Doesn't matter what or if
it shoots. The right kind of broken tree limb can get you some serious
time in stir to keep the Yoo Kay a little island of tranquility with
zero violent crime.

Dechucka

Aug 24, 2016, 1:45:26 AM8/24/16

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
They get the kids used to killing and injuring each other in the US
http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/8/3/185.full
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A14367-2004Oct31.html
Study: BB Guns Injure Thousands, Can Be Lethal
Associated Press
Monday, November 1, 2004; Page A22

CHICAGO -- They are often thought of as toys, but BB guns and other
nonpowder guns are sometimes lethal and injure as many as 21,000 Americans
each year, according to a new report.

Nonpowder guns kill an average of four Americans yearly, and from 1990 to
2000, there were 39 such deaths -- 32 of children younger than 15, according
to the report in November's issue of Pediatrics.

The report, published Monday, comes just two weeks after the BB gun death
of an 8-year-old South Carolina boy accidentally killed by a 13-year-old
friend. The pellet pierced the boy's heart, said Richland County coroner
Gary Watts.

max headroom

Aug 24, 2016, 9:54:46 AM8/24/16
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GMqdnabeyIXtqSDK...@westnet.com.au:
> Associated Press...

You're telling a bunch of folks who had BB guns as kids?

Some parents place all the breakables above the reach of their children; other parents teach their
kids not to break things.

RD Sandman

Aug 24, 2016, 12:29:12 PM8/24/16
Why? It is, essentially, the same problem as Chicago.

Dechucka

Aug 24, 2016, 4:37:05 PM8/24/16

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message

Dechucka

Aug 24, 2016, 4:39:03 PM8/24/16
snip

>>> We know they're not BB guns; those are too dangerous for Aussies to
>>> possess.
>
>> They get the kids used to killing and injuring each other in the US
>> http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/8/3/185.full
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A14367-2004Oct31.html
>> Study: BB Guns Injure Thousands, Can Be Lethal
>> Associated Press...
>
> You're telling a bunch of folks who had BB guns as kids?
>
> Some parents place all the breakables above the reach of their children;
> other parents teach their
> kids not to break things.

Just pointing out the death and injury rates from BB gun and " :-) there
detriment to your society :-)"

Dechucka

Aug 24, 2016, 4:41:15 PM8/24/16

"RD Sandman" <rdsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
OK I won't I was just taking up an invitation