Why did you shoot me?

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 3:36:25 PM7/21/16

!Jones

Jul 21, 2016, 4:27:27 PM7/21/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

It seemed like a good idea at the time?

QJcKf⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄bFgem

Jul 21, 2016, 4:43:26 PM7/21/16
!Jones wrote on 7/21/2016 4:27 PM:
> X-NO-IDIOTS
>
> It seemed like a good idea at the time?

Eye for eye. Compensate the victim for medical expenses, and let the
victim use the same police gun to shoot the idiot police back at the
same position and call it even. The idiot police gets to keep his job.

Matt

Jul 21, 2016, 5:10:16 PM7/21/16
=?UTF-8?B?UUpjS2bim4Tiq7jvvK3vvYnvvYfvvYjvvZTvvZkg4riOIO+8t++9ge+9jg==?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772F4qu34puEYkZnZW0=?= <Lx...@SLmnz.com> wrote in
My first thought was to say, "You are an idiot!"

And then I thought about it. Would this really be a bad outcome? The cop
KNEW he did wrong. The guy lived, although he'll never trust cops again.
I'd toss in a settlement.

Matt

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 5:40:50 PM7/21/16
"a settlement."???? You mean like a Disneyland settlement?? 'Here's
money, don't say a word about it.'

Sorry, no settlement accepted...

Gimme ten cops and put them against the wall.

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 5:54:02 PM7/21/16
You're not going to buy yourself out of this one....where do you think
you're are, in America????

Kill a nigger and give him a couple of bucks? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

This is not disneyland...

Mitchell Holman

Jul 21, 2016, 5:55:35 PM7/21/16
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.
> html

"He was holding a toy truck, it was self defense"

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 6:05:35 PM7/21/16
I mean, you people make it seem like the cop did something wrong...
the cop didn't do anything wrong...he just shot a fuckin nigger! They
are probably throwing a party for him right now!! Give him a fukin medal, he bust his cherry, he got one!

Discipline and settlements is not going to stop cops from shooting niggers...killing cops will stop cops.

Why do you think they are killing the cops???? It's discipline! It's...settlement....nigger style....not whitey style.

Get a clue.

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 6:20:18 PM7/21/16
Who was holding the toy truck? The white guy or the Black guy who got
shot??

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 6:31:12 PM7/21/16
Fred Oinka wrote:

> On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 3:36:25 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> > http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html
>
> Because you tards have painted a target on them and they are on edge. Nice going. There are sure to be more. How proud you must be.

Those black people that killed those cops...you know what?...."they are on edge".

!Jones

Jul 21, 2016, 6:45:59 PM7/21/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:43:25 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
QJcKf???????? ? ?????????bFgem <Lx...@SLmnz.com> wrote:

>Eye for eye. Compensate the victim for medical expenses, and let the
>victim use the same police gun to shoot the idiot police back at the
>same position and call it even. The idiot police gets to keep his job.

I think that last sentence is doubtful. One of the news reports said
he fired three times; however, that sounds dubious to me. It sounds
more like an accident than a deliberate shooting; however, I wasn't
there.

Jones

bigdog

Jul 21, 2016, 6:57:45 PM7/21/16
I second the motion.

!Jones

Jul 21, 2016, 7:00:17 PM7/21/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:41:08 -0700, in talk.politics.guns The
Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>"a settlement."???? You mean like a Disneyland settlement?? 'Here's
>money, don't say a word about it.'
>

>Sorry, no settlement accepted...
>

>Gimme ten cops and put them against the wall.

How 'bout instead of the number of cops, let's talk about how many
zeros you want to see in the settlement? That would take the venom
outta my revenge in a hurry. Put enough zeros after it and I'll say
whatever you want.

Jones

bigdog

Jul 21, 2016, 7:00:39 PM7/21/16
It wasn't an accident. He meant to shoot. What kind of asshole takes a shot with an innocent person in the line of fire. Another trigger happy scum cop with little regard for the life of a citizen.

Jonathan

Jul 21, 2016, 7:16:13 PM7/21/16
Well he might have been hiding a gun in his shoes~

!Jones

Jul 21, 2016, 7:18:54 PM7/21/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:05:53 -0700, in talk.politics.guns The
Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I mean, you people make it seem like the cop did something wrong...
>the cop didn't do anything wrong...he just shot a fuckin nigger! They
>are probably throwing a party for him right now!! Give him a fukin medal, he bust his cherry, he got one!

If they're smart, they say: "Wow! We fucked up!"... then they write a
*big* check before the guy gets a lawyer to take 60%... no... *bigger*
than that! The therapist just got the proverbial "million dollar
wound"!

Jones

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 8:27:41 PM7/21/16

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2016, 8:31:29 PM7/21/16
he could shoot with his toes and go on America's Got Talent!

Just Wondering

Jul 21, 2016, 8:59:09 PM7/21/16
On 7/21/2016 4:57 PM, bigdog wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Gimme ten cops and put them against the wall.
>
> I second the motion.

Tell that to your local law enforcement department. Let us
know how well that works the next time you actually need a cop.

bigdog

Jul 22, 2016, 8:57:57 AM7/22/16
The shame of it is that not one dime will come out of the pocket of the cop that shot him.

bigdog

Jul 22, 2016, 9:01:55 AM7/22/16
Why would I need a cop? To finish off a bag of donuts? Cops almost never stop crimes in progress. There is a name for people who count on cops to protect them. They are called victims. What the cop will do for you is try to find the person that killed you.

!Jones

Jul 22, 2016, 9:49:45 AM7/22/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 05:57:55 -0700 (PDT), in talk.politics.guns bigdog
<jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The shame of it is that not one dime will come out of the pocket of the cop that shot him.

Well, this is true. It will probably come from an insurance carrier
finally, which is a shared pool. It will push up the city's coverage
cost.

This is why your employer tells you that you can't carry your gun on
the clock.

Jones

Wayne

Jul 22, 2016, 2:16:36 PM7/22/16

>"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:579124...@ix.netcom.com...

>http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

Heard an update today that seems to have a possibility of being true.

The story is that the LEO was shooting at the kid with the truck and missed.
Three shots, one of which hit the guy lying down in the leg.

Still doesn't explain why shots were fired.

bigdog

Jul 22, 2016, 2:25:56 PM7/22/16
There was zero justification for shooting at either of them. Just another goon cop with no regard for the lives of black citizens. He should be caged.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 22, 2016, 7:41:27 PM7/22/16
On 07/22/2016 04:57 PM, Merk wrote:
> Fred Oinka wrote:
>> On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 5:11:15 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:
>>> Fred Oinka <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> And when there are more, there will be more cops shot.
>>
>> Which was not happening before you dipshits fucked things up.
>> You can't run from that any more than you can unkill those people.
>> Democrats own every single shooting now, good or bad.
>
> I thought that you guys said that it was the Republicans who fucked
> things up back when Lincoln won that big war, freed the negros and
> allowed them to carry guns like everybody else covered under the 2nd
> Amendment?
>
> The Democrats kept them as slaves.
>
> I wonder why they won't allow your kind into NBA games with an AR15?
> You always took me as the kind of southern white trash imbecile who was
> willing to die for his cause and take as many Americans as possible with
> him.
America is who Liberals call their enemy.... Southerners like their
America.

--
That's Karma ;)

Obama has no problem labeling Republicans as his enemy, and he can label
Republicans as racists easily enough...

Obama has no problem calling the police, racists and condemning them.

Why does Obama have so much difficulty calling Muslims, terrorists and
condemning them?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 22, 2016, 7:44:14 PM7/22/16
On 07/22/2016 04:57 PM, Merk wrote:
> Fred Oinka wrote:
>> On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 5:11:15 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:
>>> Fred Oinka <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> And when there are more, there will be more cops shot.
>>
>> Which was not happening before you dipshits fucked things up.
>> You can't run from that any more than you can unkill those people.
>> Democrats own every single shooting now, good or bad.
>
> I thought that you guys said that it was the Republicans who fucked
> things up back when Lincoln won that big war, freed the negros and
> allowed them to carry guns like everybody else covered under the 2nd
> Amendment?
>
> The Democrats kept them as slaves.
>
> I wonder why they won't allow your kind into NBA games with an AR15?
> You always took me as the kind of southern white trash imbecile who was
> willing to die for his cause and take as many Americans as possible with
> him.
America is who Liberals call their enemy and they want to fundamentally
change it.... While Southerners actually like their America.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#11 - #11 - Taxes are a measure of Liberalism's failures "the more
Liberal failure" the more the residents are taxed. Which is why Chicago,
NYC, city tax and Illinois and California's State taxes are so high.

FQzbz⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄SBAqZ

Jul 22, 2016, 7:55:37 PM7/22/16
Yet the Bible says eye for eye.

Reconstruct the scene. Tell the cop to lie down on the ground with his
hands up, and let the victim use the cop's the gun to shoot the cop
three times, inflicting similar injury.

The court should then compensate the victim for pain and suffering, and
fire the cop from his job for gross incompetence causing bodily harm.

When justice is served, there will be no revenge killing of cops on the
street.

UzAmc⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄akoRA

Jul 22, 2016, 8:25:06 PM7/22/16
Slavery is who Liberals call their enemy and they want to fundamentally
change it.... While Southerners actually like their America with slaves.

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2016, 8:58:47 PM7/22/16
"I wasn't shooting at the nigger, I was shooting at the whitey!!!"

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2016, 9:02:07 PM7/22/16
=?UTF-8?B?RlF6Ynrim4Tiq7jvvK3vvYnvvYfvvYjvvZTvvZkg4riOIO+8t++9ge+9jg==?=
Killing cops is not an act of....revenge. It is an act of justice.

https://www.google.com/#q=define+justice

Governor Swill

Jul 22, 2016, 10:34:06 PM7/22/16
On Thu, 21 Jul The Starmaker wrote:
>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote
>> > http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html
>>
>> "He was holding a toy truck, it was self defense"

>Who was holding the toy truck? The white guy or the Black guy who got
>shot??

The patient was holding the truck. Neither of them were white.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-florida-caretaker-shot-20160721-snap-story.html

Swill
--
"The Republican convention on CNN is brought to you by Bud Light
because no matter where you stand on the issues, we all sit on bar stools."

Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Governor Swill

Jul 22, 2016, 10:34:13 PM7/22/16
I couldn't watch all that. Turned my stomach.

Every customer service job I've ever had taught you how to de-escalate
a situation without losing control. Yet again, a cop went too far too
fast, making too many fundamental errors in dealing with the public.

Governor Swill

Jul 22, 2016, 10:34:27 PM7/22/16
"The North Miami police officer who shot an unarmed, black mental
health worker caring for a patient actually took aim at the autistic
man next to him, but missed, the head of the police union said
Thursday."
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article91160077.html#storylink=cpy

Governor Swill

Jul 22, 2016, 10:34:43 PM7/22/16
Not a problem. If they did show up, they'd probably shoot somebody.

Guns may not be the problem, but they are the scapegoats.

!Jones

Jul 22, 2016, 11:18:43 PM7/22/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 19:55:33 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
FQzbz???????? ? ?????????SBAqZ <iG...@QmlsM.com> wrote:

>Yet the Bible says eye for eye.

I'm beginning to view this newsgroup as a waste of my time.

pVWfV⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄wtIIP

Jul 23, 2016, 2:21:53 AM7/23/16
For it was written, it shalt be done.

Exodus 21:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Leviticus 24:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. The one who has
inflicted the injury must suffer the same injury.

Deuteronomy 19:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for
hand, foot for foot.

zPohe⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄hAQLI

Jul 23, 2016, 2:25:37 AM7/23/16
Governor Swill wrote on 7/22/2016 8:37 PM:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:28:09 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html
>> these school teachers have ...violent tendencies.
>
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-police-officer-slams-woman-ground-video-article-1.2720928
>
> I couldn't watch all that. Turned my stomach.
>
> Every customer service job I've ever had taught you how to de-escalate
> a situation without losing control. Yet again, a cop went too far too
> fast, making too many fundamental errors in dealing with the public.
>
> Swill

Should have fired all those incompetent cops.

bigdog

Jul 23, 2016, 9:01:38 AM7/23/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:34:06 PM UTC-4, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul The Starmaker wrote:
> >Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >> The Starmaker wrote
> >>
> >> "He was holding a toy truck, it was self defense"
>
> >Who was holding the toy truck? The white guy or the Black guy who got
> >shot??
>
> The patient was holding the truck. Neither of them were white.
> http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-florida-caretaker-shot-20160721-snap-story.html

The cop saw it as a win/win.

Verdine White

Jul 23, 2016, 9:20:35 AM7/23/16

"!Jones" wrote in message
#####

Funny that. This newsgroup mostly considers your posts as a waste of time
reading.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 10:13:41 AM7/23/16
Tell us why Democrats pass ObamaCare which is slavery.... it's
fractional slavery from a slave pool set up by government.

One person is set up to benefit from another persons forced labor,
that's slavery. The part where they make it fractional ownership is to
hide any connection one slave owner has to any one slave. Making it a
slave pool makes it as anonymous as fractional ownership of a JET like
they sell to the wealthy. They own a piece (fraction) of the JETS in
the pool so they can get on any of them and use it but they aren't
really considered the owner since there are many more that have a piece
of the JETS and the JET MAY BE A FLEET OF JETS so the wealthy don't own
one or one piece of "the JET" they own a fractional piece of the pool of
jets, which gives even more anonymity. This means the wealthy are
forced into paying for a fractional share of votes that the Democrats
get from the black voters that vote Democrat to get ObamaCare.... The
democrats steal the money/labor and then use it to pay for their
plantation slavery in the BIG cities. Someone has to give up more money
to keep the cities full of plantation blacks voting Democrat.

It's the same when you have government create a forced pool of people
that are robbed of their labor, They are being enslaved as a fractional
slave pool.

Then there's the BIG CITIES that are run by Democrats that are nothing
more than HUGE instances of *PLANTATION SLAVERY* where they keep enough
blacks to get them to vote for Democrats so they win. Having the
blacks all in a city where they can be managed and their votes can me
"monitored" and manipulated more easily by city government using a
carrot and a whip, with millions on the *Democrat city plantations*
makes it so the Democrats can win (to keep the population they do as
they did with animal management they use planned parenthood to maintain
their voting stock at the optimum levels), it's really an amazing scam.

The problem is they had to deny deny deny and come up with this new
fractional slavery scam of ObamaCare because their scam to get black
voters had run it's predictable course.

The Democrats don't care about the BlackLives in Chicago because they
need to trim the herd there.... they already win the State with NO
problem so that's all the slaves on the Chicago plantation that's needed
and extra black mouths to feed become a loss in profits.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#1.0.10 - Stupidity repeated often enough.... becomes Liberalism.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 11:09:56 AM7/23/16

>> I'm beginning to view this newsgroup as a waste of my time.

The sad part is that you're admitting you didn't recognize that from the
start....

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
The problem is that the Liberals believe in Darwinism and that spells
out that they are bucking the natural order of things... Darwin says the
animals are NOT all equal. And Liberals call their own belief in Darwin
a lie by believing in equality. The Liberals tell us that Darwin was
full of shit and at the same time they tell us that Darwin is correct on
evolution. The Liberal contradictions are everywhere.

Discuss their Liberal contradictions NOT your own religious beliefs....
or they'll make you look like the closed minded fool. They don't care
what your God says but if you humiliate them by making them look stupid
with their own beliefs and contradictions then you look to be the more
intelligent one and they can't abide being shown to be ignorant.

*Liberals always think they're the smartest people in the room*
It's who they are....

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

col...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 11:53:46 AM7/23/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 3:36:25 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

I doubt the cop had ever seen anyone laying on the ground with their hands up before and it confused him.

YNwgJ⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄ryRuf

Jul 23, 2016, 12:00:04 PM7/23/16
That's call "Capitalism", you idiot !

> The part where they make it fractional ownership is to
> hide any connection one slave owner has to any one slave. Making it a
> slave pool makes it as anonymous as fractional ownership of a JET like
> they sell to the wealthy.

What the hell is a "JET", you idiot ?

The rest of the drunken rant is ignored and deleted.

LkBdW⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄sVBQT

Jul 23, 2016, 12:09:17 PM7/23/16
He is a big guy. He lays down first because he knows he will hurt more
falling to the ground from a standing position.

He was right. The idiot cop shot him. He avoided the extra injury from a
fall.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 1:28:55 PM7/23/16
On 07/23/2016 12:00 PM, YNwgJ⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄ryRuf wrote:

>> One person is set up to benefit from another persons forced labor,
>> that's slavery.

> That's call "Capitalism", you idiot !

I knew that was coming, which is why I used the word "forced" and we all
know that in Capitalism you can decide not to buy what every you don't
want and NOT work for who ever you want... which makes it voluntary
work for profit.

Democrats Liberals Progressives Socialists communists and Marxists all
decide for you, what you will buy and who and for how much you will work
and they presume to force you to work and tax you for breathing.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
97.0.1 - Liberals are the parasites in the bowels of humanity.... they
only show up if there's a free source of sustenance.

!Jones

Jul 23, 2016, 1:34:41 PM7/23/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 11:09:43 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Beam Me Up
Scotty
<Liberalism-is-exposed-as-unsustainab...@cyberspace.nebulax.com>
wrote:

>The sad part is that you're admitting you didn't recognize that from the
>start....

Damn, truth hurts!

Jones

oBGOG⛄⫸sOXFw⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄NOnXK

Jul 23, 2016, 1:42:36 PM7/23/16
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote on 7/23/2016 1:28 PM:
> On 07/23/2016 12:00 PM, YNwgJ⛄⫸Mighty ⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄ryRuf wrote:
>

>>> One person is set up to benefit from another persons forced labor,
>>> that's slavery.
>
>> That's call "Capitalism", you idiot !
>
> I knew that was coming, which is why I used the word "forced" and we all
> know that in Capitalism you can decide not to buy what every you don't
> want and NOT work for who ever you want... which makes it voluntary
> work for profit.

Try not to work, you idiot !!! You will sleep on the street, you idiot
!!!

"No work, no pay" is Capitalism, you idiot !!!

If you join the US army to kill for Uncle Sam, then you get monthly
salary and VA benefits. That's Capitalism. It's called "Economic Draft",
you idiot !!!

> Democrats Liberals Progressives Socialists communists and Marxists all
> decide for you, what you will buy and who and for how much you will work
> and they presume to force you to work and tax you for breathing.

Tax is a tenet of Capitalism, you idiot !!!

No tax in Communism, you idiot !!!

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 2:04:58 PM7/23/16
Tax is the money needed to run the government, not redistribute to
others.. When you begin to redistribute the tax revenue it's NO longer
tax it's just theft.

"Section 8. The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes,
Duties, Imposts and Excises, *to pay the Debts and provide for* "

And then it lists the items tax can be used to provide for.... That's
called a limit or a qualifier that limits the use of the tax dollars to
the listed uses.

There is NO listed use that allows for "redistribution" in the
constitution, because stealing from one person to benefit another is NOT
constitutional. It's slavery or involuntary servitude and slavery is
also NOT constitutional unless the person being enslaved has been duly
convicted of crime.

Which means you're wrong, tax is a tenet of government and the
redistribution that you call tax is actually slavery and a tenet of
Liberalism Socialism communism and Marxism. And unconstitutional within
the U.S. jurisdiction.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
"We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capitalistic economic
system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair
salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to
wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we
are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions."
--Adolf Hitler-- (Speech of May 1, 1927

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 2:16:48 PM7/23/16
On 07/23/2016 01:42 PM, oBGOG⛄⫸sOXFw⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄NOnXK wrote:
Communism takes your money for your labor, and then gives you what they
believe you should get. That's a 100% tax. And then you get a tax
credit for the amount they decide you can have.

--
That's Karma ;)

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 23, 2016, 2:48:23 PM7/23/16
Sadly you can't grasp the concept regardless of the headers or whether
it's yachts or jet aircraft.

Fractional slavery is meant to confuse the likes of you...

Obama and Democrats count on you and the ObamaCare types to be too
ignorant to grasp the concept so that you won't ever even know that
you're a slave. You just pay with your labor or you're an owner that
sells your vote to pay that slave owners tax and you have no clue (or
don't care) that you are helping these establishment political types
like Hillary steal America out from under us all.

The Democrats tax the slave owners in the ObamaCare pool by requiring
them to vote Democrat to get that ObamaCare subsidy and there are more
slave owners than slaves so their system works. The slaves pay the
premiums of the owners with their labor/money, the slave "owners" vote
Democrat to keep the elite Liberals in power where they can loot pillage
and rape the Nation.... It's quite the scam.

It's actually funny that the Democrats are that good at scamming the low
IQ group that fall for that Liberal elite scam.

For the poor it's like them getting a bottle of liquor or $5.00 outside
the voting booth for their votes, only it's a bit more sophisticated of
a scam. This one uses government to create a scam that buys millions of
votes through a third party who is forced by tax law to pay off the
people selling their votes to the Liberals and Washington establishment
that want to stay in power.

The Supreme Court sees it and they approve of the scam so long as they
get their part.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#7.0.0 - Make the Socialists proud of you, strive to be the best at
mediocrity that you can be.

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2016, 5:18:36 PM7/23/16
What incompetencies are you refering too? He shot the nigger didn't he?? Who can trust a cop that don't shoot niggers???

If a cop says "I'm not going to shoot any Black people." Who is going to ride with him???

In New York they say, "You cannot trust a cop who don't take money."

That cop that shot that black guy with his hands up, he now belongs to a
new club in the police station. Everybody going to ride with him...

Now, if a black guy kills ten cops...and manages by some miracle to end up in jail...
he will be the top guy in jail!

But the truth is, you kill a cop...you lose your right to a fair hearing.

What law is that?

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 2:25:55 PM7/24/16
http://www.click2houston.com/news/dallas-police-see-surge-in-applications
"Applications to the force have jumped 344% since five police officers
were massacred in Dallas on July 7,
compared with the same period in June, the department brass said
Friday."

the troops are mounting on both sides...

which side are you on? the good side or the bad side

VhVEE⛄⫸sOXFw⸎ Wannabe⫷⛄ccgAv

Jul 24, 2016, 2:57:24 PM7/24/16
The Starmaker wrote on 7/24/2016 2:26 PM:

> http://www.click2houston.com/news/dallas-police-see-surge-in-applications
> "Applications to the force have jumped 344% since five police officers
> were massacred in Dallas on July 7,
> compared with the same period in June, the department brass said
> Friday."

It's only because people know there are five new job openings.

And, there are about 3,500 police officers in Dallas, so the chance of
getting shot is still quite low considering the size of the police force.

bigdog

Jul 24, 2016, 4:29:46 PM7/24/16
In this job market, it's not surprising that an employer with five new job openings would see an uptick in applications.

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2016, 5:12:36 PM7/24/16
that is the reason why Albert Einstein built the atomic bomb...to take everybody out all at once.

"...extremely powerful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." --Albert Einstein

http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

Governor Swill

Jul 24, 2016, 11:15:29 PM7/24/16
Maybe that's why he missed his target and hit the other guy.

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Donald molested teenage Ivanka (image)
http://tinyurl.com/gnj59zp

"The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet"
http://tinyurl.com/z9a7h5y

An official guide to Donald Trump's 5 kids and his baby mamas
http://tinyurl.com/gvcu5j2

From redstate.com:
CREEPY. CREEPY. CREEPY.
Donald Trump Discusses His Infant Daughter’s Breasts
http://tinyurl.com/h5x4xy2

Teatman!
http://tinyurl.com/j7gcq5u

Governor Swill

Jul 26, 2016, 12:25:27 PM7/26/16
On Sun, 24 Jul bigdog wrote:
>On Sunday, July 24, The Starmaker wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>> > What incompetencies are you refering too? He shot the nigger didn't he?? Who can trust a cop that don't shoot niggers???
>> > If a cop says "I'm not going to shoot any Black people." Who is going to ride with him???
>> > In New York they say, "You cannot trust a cop who don't take money."
>> > That cop that shot that black guy with his hands up, he now belongs to a
>> > new club in the police station. Everybody going to ride with him...
>> > Now, if a black guy kills ten cops...and manages by some miracle to end up in jail...
>> > he will be the top guy in jail!
>> > But the truth is, you kill a cop...you lose your right to a fair hearing.
>> > What law is that?
>> http://www.click2houston.com/news/dallas-police-see-surge-in-applications
>> "Applications to the force have jumped 344% since five police officers
>> were massacred in Dallas on July 7,
>> compared with the same period in June, the department brass said
>> Friday."
>> the troops are mounting on both sides...
>> which side are you on? the good side or the bad side

>In this job market, it's not surprising that an employer
>with five new job openings
> would see an uptick in applications.

*chortle*

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"The man who wants to make America great, doesn't make anything
in America." Trump furniture is made in Turkey, tableware in Slovenia,
suits in Mexico, dress shirts in Bangladesh, ties in China,
he makes goods in India, Germany, Norway, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia.
Trump merchandise is made all over the world - except in the USA.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

The Starmaker

Jul 28, 2016, 7:07:40 PM7/28/16

tesla sTinker

Aug 1, 2016, 2:11:01 PM8/1/16
Its pitiful when a jack ass calls a smart man an idiot. Jesus said, the
poor, you will always have with you. Because of the 30 pieces of
silver... And everyone in this world that ignores the facts behind
the true define of democracy, and where that define came from, and how
it did get started, trueCatholic Church, is a blatant idiot, not the one
who is smart. Democracy was a new word to the barbarous slavery
that the true of those who followed Jesus, had to change of, to remove
slavery.... But since these bastards that call themselves what they are
not, democrats, they do so in mortal sins of their own paganism, which
is exactly what beam me up had described here... AND, paganism
never goes to heaven.... Same as those who blasphemy the Holy Ghost,
never gets there. That means, Hillary is not going to heaven. It also
means, Sanders will not make it, because he let them paganize him, which
makes him also the pagan.... And all these types are those that are not
of democracy, for the issue of itself cannot stand against Christ and be
of Him too. Thats Hippocrates. Thus, in capitalism, which is the same
thing as communism, democracy only exists when they do their penance.
After the confessional. And is why, the true
Catholic Church excommunicated communism long long ago. Because it
would not permit democracy to exist...No penance.... And since none of
these ass holes that
Beam Me Up Scotty has shown mentioned of in name and of shown their true
colors to the world, do any penance for these sins that they have
committed, none the country will receive any, but only the opposite,
which is communism not to mention, theft of the people. So when that
one line comes up inside the constitution, "for the people" it is
played backwards, like the Vladimir Putin plays with Trump, Killing all
those people in those apt buildings at the exact time of GWBush 911.

That way, both sides of the world were busy to busy to care about
what the other side was up to at that moment? Confusion tatic. You
have no president to vote for really... Sanders was as close as u would
get to a "for the people", and he has already shown his true colors
belly up. So all yee get left for true democracy, is black magic
communism. Hillary. You will not see me vote and if I do, it will be
for Trump. The only reason, is the gun law... That is all that is left
now, to be able to defend yourself against this of them when they come
to get you.... But then again, that is what the 666 of killing
children and eating them on non christian ritual altars is all about....
Paganisms. The worship of bull shit idols. Then they reap in the
obamacare obama nation, when he is the one, doing the real killing along
with the fake popes... The ten diadems...

Thanks Beam me up, for explaining truth to the dummy. It has been a
sicko adventure against my Lord yes. And they have no decision to stop
the phony of democracy, but keep playing the same tune against it....
One cannot be a democrat unless they follow this and do it... That
means, they are all republican.... Which is to follow the commy way...
corporate 666....

And that is why, Daniel wrote the Declaration of Independence.
Then the United States Constitution.... in a proper order....

http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/TeologiaMorale1957/Dementia'Democracy387.jpg

http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/TeologiaMorale1957/Democracy388.jpg

http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/TeologiaMorale1957/Democracy'Demography389.jpg

And none of them, Hillary especially included, are doing this... They
are all liars. Small business was put to death at the making of the
spam law. Which is and was a communist law. not to mention, all that
other shit they have made, that is of the same thing...

How many liberal women play Jesus? Thats just it, they are actors,
which is why, they are pagan. And why they have done what they have
done..... A P O C A L Y P S E

tesla sTinker

Aug 1, 2016, 2:32:28 PM8/1/16
The jpg images, were assembled in the 50s, The time when they were
setting up to take America and make it communist. The Euro is a brunt
false document that causes the erasure of market graphs in several
currencys in wall street trading. The hiding of the money. The reason a
pagan would do that, is to be able to steal that currency yes, a phony
pope. This is the bail out of the banks of there phony lies in Europe.
Democracy. Which means without the penance, yee have been ripped off by
the communist US government of war monger pagans. Trillions and
Trillions of dollars FACT... Yet these stupid bastards think, WE the
militia are not going to kill them for this and defend the declaration
of independence....? Well, yee best think again.... O B A M A For we
Christians know that Even pagans love pagans. And that is not, what
Jesus is all about., Because He destroyed you.... See the Book of
Saint Jude....read again New Testament. That's right, Jesus killed
them....

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 2, 2016, 3:49:27 PM8/2/16
I accept your apology.

The Starmaker

Aug 24, 2016, 12:55:34 PM8/24/16

The Starmaker

Aug 24, 2016, 12:58:44 PM8/24/16

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 24, 2016, 3:13:41 PM8/24/16
I feel better that I don't call the police for much of anything... NOT
to report any crimes. Perhaps blacks should learn that the less they do
wrong that require government attention and the less they call on the
government to take care of them the less chance they have of being a
victim of Government oppression.

In fact if someone jacked my car, I'd call the insurance company and
make them call the police since they're responsible for the recovery or
replacement of it.

They need to be sure that it's all handled correctly. The police can get
the information from the insurance company if they have any questions
that need to be answered.

The problem isn't police it's too much government and people that are
constantly engaging government... the government fails them in almost
every way that you can engage the government. If you depend on
something then sooner or later it fails.

do things for yourself instead of relying on the government to do it for
you.

--
That's Karma ;)

*Rumination*
#93 - *Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

FPP

Aug 24, 2016, 5:40:32 PM8/24/16
On 2016-08-24 15:13:39 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty
said:

> I feel better that I don't call the police for much of anything... NOT
> to report any crimes. Perhaps blacks should learn that the less they do
> wrong that require government attention and the less they call on the
> government to take care of them the less chance they have of being a
> victim of Government oppression

You mean like driving? And walking?

Yes, they should learn... and, if not, well we'll just shoot the
learnin' into 'em.
--
“God created war so that Americans would learn geography." -Twain