The Reappearance of the Christ (He's also known as the World Teacher, the Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Maitreya, Krishna, & the Imam Mahdi)

1 view

Senor Deodara

May 7, 2012, 4:56:13 PM5/7/12

Maybe two or three here will quietly recognize the 'ring of truth' of
this message. Maybe not. Most will not. In any event, it's ok.
Even those who read about this and don't believe a word of it, will
be better off (more psychologically prepared) than those who will be
taken totally by suprise.

imminent: The Reappearance of the Christ (also known as the World
Teacher, the Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Maitreya, Krishna, & the Imam
Mahdi)

Believe it or not..

The Christ (also known as the World Teacher, the Messiah, the fifth
Buddha, Maitreya, Krishna, & the Imam Mahdi) is physically present
now with an indestructible physical body. He can travel the globe at
the speed of thought. He will be seen by the world sooner than most
people imagine and He will NOT come across as a religious figure, nor
does He want to be worshipped. He will inspire people to recognize
that mankind is one huge family and to rebuild the world into a great
place for everyone.

Read albout it!
http://theemergence.org/

Little known facts about the Christ

It is light and--above all else--"life more abundantly" which the
Christ will bring, and until He brings it we know not what it
signifies; we cannot realise the revelation which this will entail and
the new possibilities which will open up before us. But through Him,
light and life are on their way, to be interpreted and applied in
terms of goodwill and of right human relations... This time the Christ
will not come alone for His co-workers will come with Him. His
experience and Theirs will be the reverse of the previous one, for
this time every eye shall see Him, and every ear will hear Him and
every mind will pass judgment upon Him.

Today, when He comes, He will find a world uniquely free from the grip
and hold of ecclesiasticism; when He came before, Palestine was held
in the vicious grasp of the Jewish religious leaders, and the
Pharisees and the Sadducees were to the people of that land what the
potentates [leaders] of the church are to the people in the world
today...The priests, the Levites, the Pharisees and the Sadducees were
not the ones who recognized Him when He came before. They feared
Him...

It is a fallacy to believe, as some do, that the main trend of
Christ's work will be through the medium of the churches or the world
religions...He will use all available channels whereby the
consciousness of man may be enlarged and right orientation be brought
about...the churches are but one of the teaching avenues He will
employ...

The long divorce between religion and politics must be ended and this
can now come about because of the high level of the human mass
intelligence and the fact that science has made all men so close that
what happens in some remote area of the earth's surface is a matter of
general interest within a few minutes. This makes it uniquely possible
for Him to work in the future.

He will not come as the restorer of any of the ancient religions
including Christianity, but He will come to restore man's faith in the
Father's love, in the fact of the livinginess of the Christ and in the
close, subjective and unbreakable relationship of all men
everywhere...

(The Christ's) reappearance will knit and bind together all men and
women of goodwill throughout the world, irrespective of religion or
nationality.

It is to the whole world that Christ comes and not just to the
Christian world. He comes to the East and to the West.

He will come unfailingly when a measure of peace has been restored,
when the principle of sharing is at least in process of controlling
economic affairs, and when churches and political groups have begun to
clean house. Then He can and will come; then the Kingdom of God will
be publicly recognized, and will no longer be a thing of dreams and of
wishful thinking and orthodox hope.

When He comes at the close of this century and makes His power felt,
He will come as the Teacher of Love and Unity, and the keynote He will
strike will be regeneration through love poured forth on all. ...this
will demonstrate ...in the formation of active groups in every city of
any size and in every country, which will work aggressively for unity,
cooperation and brotherhood in every department of life -- economic,
religious, social and scientific.

Always down the centuries, at the hour of man's greatest need, and in
response to his voiced demand, a divine Son of God has come forth, and
under many different names.

He has been for two thousand years the supreme Head of the Church
Invisible, the Spiritual Hierarchy, composed of disciples of all
faiths. He recognizes and loves those who are not Christian but who
retain their allegiance to Their Founders--the Buddha, Mohammed and
others. He cares not what the faith is if the objective is love of God
and of humanity. If men look for the Christ Who left His disciples
centuries ago, they will fail to recognize the Christ Who is in
process of returning. The Christ has no religious barriers in His
consciousness. It matters not to Him of what faith a man may call
himself.

It is not for us yet to know the date or hour of the reappearance of
the Christ. His coming is dependent upon the appeal (the often
voiceless appeal) of all who stand with massed intent; it is dependent
also upon the better establishment of right human relations & upon
certain work being done at this time by senior Members of the Kingdom
of God, the Church Invisible, the spiritual Hierarchy of our planet;
it is dependent also upon the steadfastness of the Christ's disciples
in the world at this time and His initiate-workers---all working in
the many groups: religious, political & economic. To the above must be
added what Christians like to call "the inscrutable Will of God," that
unrecognized purpose of the Lord of the World, the Ancient of Days (as
He is called in the Old Testament) Who "knows His own Mind, radiates
the highest quality of love & focuses His Will in His Own high Place
within the center where the Will of God is known.

When the Christ, the Avatar of Love, makes His Reappearance then will
the Sons of men who are now the Sons of God withdraw Their faces from
the shining light & radiate that light upon the sons of men who know
not yet that they are Sons of God. Then shall the Coming One appear,
His footsteps hastened through the valley of the shadow by the One of
awful power Who stands upon the mountain top, breathing out love
eternal, light supernal & peaceful, silent Will.

Then will the sons of men respond. Then will a newer light shine forth
into the dismal, weary vale of earth. Then will new life course
through the veins of men, & then will their vision compass all the
ways of what may be.

So a peace will come again on earth, but a peace unlike aught known
before. Then will the will-to-good flower forth as understanding, &
understanding blossom as goodwill in men.

The mass of straight goodness and vision in the world is enormous, and
the amount of clear, humanitarian thinking is unbounded; it is in the
hands of the masses of good little men, and the millions of right
thinking people in every land, that the salvation of the world lies...
Numerically, they are adequate to the task, and need only reassurance
and wise co-ordination...for the service required.

When He comes...to inaugurate the New Age and so complete the work He
began in Palestine two thousand years ago, He will bring with Him some
of the great Angels, as well as certain of the Masters. (The
Externalization of the Hierarchy, 508)

The time is known only to two or three, but "in such an hour as ye
think not, He will come." (Matt.XXIV 44)

To Him all seekers are known, and, though they may remain unaware of
Him, the light which He pours forth stimulates their desire, fosters
the spark of struggling life and spurs on the aspirant until the
momentous day dawns when they stand face to face with the One Who by
being "lifted up" is drawing all men unto Himself as the Initiator of
the sacred mysteries.

His reappearance and His consequent work cannot be confined to one
small locality or domain, unheard of by the great majority, as was the
case when He was here before. The radio, the press and the
dissemination of news, will make His coming different to that of any
previous Messenger; the swift modes of transportation will make Him
available to countless millions, and by boat, rail and plane they can
reach Him: through television, His face can be made familiar to all,
and verily "every eye shall see Him."

The reason He has not come again is that the needed work has not been
done by His followers in all countries. His coming is largely
dependent, as we shall later see, upon the establishing of right human
relations. This the church has hindered down the centuries, & has not
helped because of its fanatical zeal to make "Christians" of all
peoples & not followers of the Christ. It has emphasized theological
doctrine, & not love & loving understanding as Christ exemplified it.
The Church has preached the fiery Saul of Tarsus & not the gentle
Carpenter of Galilee. And so, He has waited. But His hour has now
come, because of the people's need in every land & because of the
invocative cry of the masses everywhere & the advice of His disciples
of all faiths & of all world religions.

The uniqueness of the impending mission of the Christ and the
uniqueness of His opportunity consist in the fact that He is able--in
Himself--to give expression to two divine energies: the energy of love
and the energy of will, the magnetic potency of love and the dynamic
effectiveness of the divine will. Never before, in the long, long
history of humanity, has such a revelation been possible.

He is the World Teacher and not a Christian teacher. He Himself told
us that He had other folds and to them He has meant as much as He has
meant to the orthodox Christian. They may not call Him Christ, but
they have their own name for Him and follow Him as truly and
faithfully as their Western bretheren.

Let us look for a moment at the erroneous interpretations given to the
Gospel story. The symbolism of that Gospel story--an ancient
story-presentation often presented down the ages, prior to the coming
of the Christ in Palestine--has been twisted and distorted by
theologians until the crystalline purity of the early teaching and the
unique simplicity of the Christ have disappeared in a travesty of
errors and in a mummery of ritual, money, & human ambitions.

Christ is pictured today as having been born in an unnatural manner,
as having taught and preached for three years and then as having been
crucified and eventually resurrected, leaving humanity in order to
"sit on the right hand of God," in austere and distant pomp. Likewise,
all the other approaches to God by any other people, at any time and
in any country, are regarded by the orthodox Christian as wrong
approaches, as being practiced by so-called "heathen," and as
requiring Christian interference. Every possible effort has been made
to force orthodox Christianity on those who accept the inspiration and
the teachings of the Buddha or of others who have been responsible for
preserving the divine continuity of revelation.

The emphasis has been, as we all well know, upon the "blood sacrifice
of the Christ" upon the Cross and upon a salvation dependent upon the
recognition and acceptance of that sacrifice. The vicarious
at-one-ment has been substituted for the reliance which Christ Himself
enjoined us to place upon our own divinity; the Church of Christ has
made itself famous and futile (as the world war proved) for its narrow
creed, its wrong emphasis, its clerical pomp, its spurious authority,
its material riches... His resurrection is accepted, but the major
appeal of the churches has been upon His death.

Christ has been for two thousand years a silent, passive Figure,
hidden behind a multitude of words written by a multitude of men
(commentators and preachers). The church has pointed us to the dying
Christ upon the Cross and not to the living, working, active, present
Christ Who has been with us in bodily Presence (according to His
promise) for twenty centuries.

...His major task is surely the establishing of right human relations
in every department of human living. I would ask you to use your
imagination...to think out what must be the implications of the task
which confronts Him; I would ask you to ponder on the difficulties
which He must inevitably face---the difficulty, above all, of the mass
intellectual wrong emphasis.

He, the Representative of the love of God, is asked to work again in
the world arena wherein His earlier message has been negated,
forgotten or misinterpreted for two thousand years, and wherein hate
and separativeness have distinguished all men everywhere. This will
plunge Him into a foreign atmosphere and into a situation wherein all
His divine resources will be needed, and will have to be tried out to
the uttermost...That He will ultimately lead His people, humanity,
into Jerusalem is a fact, founded on a secure foundation, but it will
not be into a Jewish city called Jerusalem but into "the place of
peace" (as the word "Jerusalem" means). A careful consideration of the
world situation today and a dedicated use of the imagination will
reveal to the sincere thinker how appalling is the task which He has
undertaken. But He has again "set His face to go to Jerusalem." (Luke
IX.51) He will re-appear and guide mankind into a civilization and a
state of consciousness in which right human relations and worldwide
cooperation for the good of all will be the universal keynote.

We can freely aid in the reconstruction work... if we will familiarize
ourselves and all men whom we can contact with the following facts:

1. That the reappearance of Christ is imminent.
2. That the Christ, immanent in every human heart, can be evoked
in recognition of His appearance.
3. That the circumstances of His return are only symbolically
related in the world Scriptures; this may produce a vital change in
the preconceived ideas of humanity.
4. That the major required preparation is a world at peace;
however that peace must be based on an educated goodwill, which will
lead inevitably to right human relations, and, therefore, to the
establishment (figuratively speaking) of lines of light between nation
and nation, religion and religion, group and group, man and man.

If we can succeed in presenting these four ideas to the world at
large, and thus in overcoming the intelligent criticism that all that
is said is too vague, prophetic, and visionary, we shall have done
much... Christ who will return will not be like the Christ Who
(apparently) departed. He will not be a "man of sorrows"; He will not
be a silent pensive figure; He will be the enunciator of spiritual
statements which will not necessitate interpretation and receive the
wrong interpretation, because He will be present to indicate the true
meaning.

The Son of God is on His way and He cometh not alone. His advance
guard is already here and the Plan which they must follow is already
made and clear. Let recognition be the aim.

The above quotes are from the work of the Tibetan & Alice A. Bailey

According to esoteric teachings the word "Christ" is a title for a
position or function within the Spiritual Hierarchy of Masters (also
known as the Brotherhood, the Church Invisible, etc.). It is a group
of very advanced beings with high degrees of 'Christ Consciousness'
who guide our evolution from behind the scenes. Whoever stands at the
head of this Hierarchy is known as the Christ. The present holder of
that office, the Master of all the Masters, has been the Christ for
the past 2,600 years.

He is known to some as the World Teacher. His personal name is
"Maitreya" (MY-TRAY-UH). His energies work through men and women of
goodwill everywhere, regardless of religious, philosophical, or
political affiliations.

In Palestine He manifested Himself as the Christ through Jesus to
inaugurate the Age of Pisces, then beginning. The method He used is
called spiritual overshadowing. His consciousness informed and guided
the actions and teachings of Jesus for the three year period between
His Baptism & the Crucifixion. It was actually the consciousness of
Maitreya which was seen and experienced by those around Jesus.
Maitreya & Jesus continue to work closely together and will soon be
seen working 'shoulder to shoulder' on the world stage.

He prefers to be known simply as 'the Teacher', but is known to people
of different religions by different names. He will soon present His
credentials to the world, and from the world stage inspire mankind to
rebuild the world based upon the principles of sharing, brotherhood &
justice.

His Top Priorities
(to inspire mankind to:)
[1] Share the world's resources
[2] Restore the earth's ecological balance

He has said:
"I have not come to create followers... Each of you should continue to
develop within your own religious tradition. A real disciple is one
who will respect the traditions. Respect your own religions, your own
ideologies, in brief, your own thoughtform, and you will experience
the Master. Even when you see me, do not run after me. If you run
after me, you will lose me. I cannot be monopolized -- I belong to
everyone.

If you personify me you will create nothing but confusion, chaos,
destruction. If you parade me, you do not know who I am. Even my signs
create only momentary happiness. The happiest moment is when you see
me within your heart.

"Feed your brothers. Remember that mankind is One, children of the One
Father. Make over in trust, the goods of the Earth to all who are in
need. Do this now and save the world."

Read all about Him and His Emergence:
http://theemergence.org/

Excellent YouTube Video:

The Reappearance of the Christ: Volume One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOG2LyYXqE

The Reappearance of the Christ: Volume Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWO4xAPJBfU

Romney's Institutionalized Daughter

May 7, 2012, 7:07:50 PM5/7/12
You left out the part about "Christ" being the most famous fictitious
character of all time It's a vital fact of history.

Oglethorpe

May 7, 2012, 11:02:50 PM5/7/12
Gun group, dipshit.

RogerN

May 7, 2012, 8:52:43 PM5/7/12
"Romney's Institutionalized Daughter" wrote in message

You left out the part about "Christ" being the most famous fictitious
character of all time It's a vital fact of history.

Here's a discussion between someone else that believed your "fact" and an
agnostic scholar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUQMJR2BP1w

Atheists have lied to themselves and believe their own lie.

RogerN

Lookout

May 7, 2012, 9:20:28 PM5/7/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 19:52:43 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:

>"Romney's Institutionalized Daughter" wrote in message
>
>You left out the part about "Christ" being the most famous fictitious
>character of all time It's a vital fact of history.

There is no verifiable proof of that.
And even if it's true...so what?

>Here's a discussion between someone else that believed your "fact" and an
>agnostic scholar.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUQMJR2BP1w

Who decided he's an agnostic "scholar"?

>Atheists have lied to themselves and believe their own lie.
>
>RogerN

Jesus is just part of a fairy tale.

RogerN

May 7, 2012, 10:03:06 PM5/7/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

<snip>

>Jesus is just part of a fairy tale.

You are living proof that some of the most gullible people on earth are
atheists wanting support for their faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6EZzJ7m1c

RogerN

Lookout

May 8, 2012, 12:41:58 AM5/8/12
I'm not debating that.

Prove there is a god.

Go ahead..we'll wait.

Stormin Mormon

May 8, 2012, 1:59:37 AM5/8/12
What would Jesus carry? 9 MM, or .45 ACP?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Oglethorpe" <anti...@go.com> wrote in message
Gun group, dipshit.

Stormin Mormon

May 8, 2012, 1:59:58 AM5/8/12
Does Jesus belive in atheists?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Romney's Institutionalized Daughter" <slipu...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message

Groksplynk

May 8, 2012, 4:00:14 PM5/8/12
On Mon, 07 May 2012 15:56:13 -0500, Senor Deodara - whined, cried and
carried on like an moronic 8 year old little girl and bashed out this crap
on its keyboard:

> Jesus fucked me in the ass last night and I got to lick his Peter clean!

The pearly gates are on your chest now, eh boy?

Lookout

May 8, 2012, 9:00:33 PM5/8/12
On Tue, 8 May 2012 01:59:58 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does Jesus belive in atheists?
>
>Christopher A. Young
>Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org
>.
Who cares what a fairy tale character believes?

RogerN

May 8, 2012, 9:41:50 PM5/8/12
"Lookout" wrote in message
Prove abiogenesis

Go ahead..we'll wait.

RogerN

The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which
should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of
Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of
millions of worshipers in the temples of a thousand creeds, and now they
look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his
faith.
George Bernard Shaw

Lookout

May 8, 2012, 11:01:11 PM5/8/12
On Tue, 8 May 2012 20:41:50 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:

>>>You are living proof that some of the most gullible people on earth are
>>>atheists wanting support for their faith.
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6EZzJ7m1c
>>>
>>I'm not debating that.
>>>
>>Prove there is a god.
>>
>>Go ahead..we'll wait.
>
>Prove abiogenesis
>
>Go ahead..we'll wait.

It's a study.

There..I proved it exists.

If you want me to prove the idea..I don't have to.

Let's stay on topic.

RogerN

May 9, 2012, 12:10:58 AM5/9/12
"Lookout" wrote in message
You are the one that drifted from the historical Jesus to "Prove there is a
god".

Did you listen to the youtube links I pasted? A historian that doesn't
believe in Jesus still believes he existed, about the only people that don't
believe it are the faith atheists (faitheists?). Some claim that Jesus was
a myth based on Horus per a comparison made by an atheist. Many atheists
bought into it without checking it out. Another atheist did check it out
and pointed out that the comparison was false, the story of Horus didn't
match the story of Jesus, just a lie made up to look like it did.

RogerN

Lookout

May 9, 2012, 12:48:26 PM5/9/12
On Tue, 8 May 2012 23:10:58 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message

>>>Prove abiogenesis
>>>
>>>Go ahead..we'll wait.
>>>
>>It's a study.
>>
>>There..I proved it exists.
>>
>>If you want me to prove the idea..I don't have to.
>>
>>Let's stay on topic.
>
>You are the one that drifted from the historical Jesus to "Prove there is a
>god".

There is no proof of either.

>Did you listen to the youtube links I pasted? A historian that doesn't
>believe in Jesus still believes he existed, about the only people that don't
>believe it are the faith atheists (faitheists?).

2/3 of the world think your religion is bullshit.

> Some claim that Jesus was
>a myth based on Horus per a comparison made by an atheist. Many atheists
>bought into it without checking it out. Another atheist did check it out
>and pointed out that the comparison was false, the story of Horus didn't
>match the story of Jesus, just a lie made up to look like it did.

There is no proof he existed.
Period

RD Sandman

May 9, 2012, 3:24:13 PM5/9/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
And millions of them are Muslims.

--

It's too bad the people who really know how to run this
country are so busy cutting hair and driving taxis!!

George Burns

Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman)

RogerN

May 9, 2012, 6:51:53 PM5/9/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

<snip>
>> Some claim that Jesus was
>>a myth based on Horus per a comparison made by an atheist. Many atheists
>>bought into it without checking it out. Another atheist did check it out
>>and pointed out that the comparison was false, the story of Horus didn't
>>match the story of Jesus, just a lie made up to look like it did.
>>
>There is no proof he existed.
>Period

Name any person that there is better proof that they existed from 2000 years
ago.

If you listened to the two people that DO NOT believe in Jesus from the link
I posted, you will see that one is a historian and the other is as clueless
as you are. The one that is the historian very nicely gives reasons that he
believes Jesus existed historically. Do you object to sound reasoning? So
why do faith atheists try to claim Jesus never existed historically? I
have seen this topic discussed on alt.atheism, they claim there are no other
writings about Jesus, then when you provide them with other writings they
claim that they were later changed or some other excuse. I can do the same
thing and you can't prove that the Statue of Liberty exists. All I have to
do to reason like a faith atheist is deny all evidence and proof.

Here's how it works:

astatueoflibertyist: The Statue of Liberty is only a fairy tale, a myth.

PersonSmarterThanAnAtheist: No it's not, here's picture <Pictures of Statue
of Liberty>

astatueoflibertyist: Big deal, anybody can make up pictures using PhotoShop
or other computer imaging programs, that's not proof.

PersonSmarterThanAnAtheist: Why would I put forth the effort to PhotoShop
a phony statue, there is nothing in it for me to get you to believe
something if it's not true.

astatueoflibertyist: I know your kind, you just want me to believe in the
Statue of Liberty so your kind can rule over me.

PersonSmarterThanAnAtheist: Umm.. No, I'm telling you the Statue of Liberty
exists because it does, you can even go there and visit in person if you
want.

astatueoflibertyist: Why would I wan to go and see something that doesn't
exist, you probably get money for getting me to visit.

PersonSmarterThanAnAtheist: I don't get paid if you visit the Statue of
Liberty, you can check it out for yourself, multitudes have visited and/or
seen the Statue.

astatueoflibertyist: Your kind just want me to believe in this Statue
because you want my money, it's all about the money, follow the money, they
was wanting money to restore the non-existent statue.

PersonSmarterThanAnAtheist: Whatever, you can check it out, you don't have
to give any money to get proof the statue exists, but you can if you want
to. Meet me there and I'll even pay your way to prove to you that the
Statue of Liberty does actually exist. <after meeting, visiting, seeing, the
Statue of Liberty at no expense to the doubter> See, the Statue of liberty
really exists!

astatueoflibertyist: Nope, that's just a big statue, if doesn't give anyone
liberty.

The Atheist will just change the argument, the rule is deny no matter what
evidence you see, just deny, deny, deny!

RogerN

Michael A. Terrell

May 10, 2012, 12:21:41 AM5/10/12

Stormin Mormon wrote:

> What would Jesus carry? 9 MM, or .45 ACP?

He wouldn't need to carry.

SaPeIsMa

May 10, 2012, 1:17:49 AM5/10/12

"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>
>> What would Jesus carry? 9 MM, or .45 ACP?
>

> He wouldn't need to carry.

Well, he sure needed to "carry" (a whip) in the temple when he chased out
the merchants.

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 2:45:18 AM5/10/12
Yup

And mormons. You know mormons, don't you? That's the religion of the
guy you're going to vote for. They certainly don't believe in the same
Jesus you do.

Oh..and cherokee

And buddists

And akambas

And ... shall I go on?

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 2:47:07 AM5/10/12
On Wed, 9 May 2012 17:51:53 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message
>>
><snip>
>>> Some claim that Jesus was
>>>a myth based on Horus per a comparison made by an atheist. Many atheists
>>>bought into it without checking it out. Another atheist did check it out
>>>and pointed out that the comparison was false, the story of Horus didn't
>>>match the story of Jesus, just a lie made up to look like it did.
>>>
>>There is no proof he existed.
>>Period
>
>Name any person that there is better proof that they existed from 2000 years
>ago.

Plato

Gee..that was easy.

>If you listened to the two people that DO NOT believe in Jesus from the link
>I posted, you will see that one is a historian and the other is as clueless
>as you are. The one that is the historian very nicely gives reasons that he
>believes Jesus existed historically.

And he's wrong
And still no proof.

Keep trying.

rockinghorsewinner

May 10, 2012, 3:18:53 AM5/10/12
In article <M7ydnUXxHPKSaDfS...@earthlink.com>,
St. Augustine had a term for it: 'invincible ignorance.' :P

Terry

--
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
-Albert Schweitzer

badass linux - 3.2.12-gentoo

RogerN

May 10, 2012, 6:47:49 AM5/10/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

<snip>

>>Name any person that there is better proof that they existed from 2000
>>years
>>ago.
>>
>Plato
>>>
>Gee..that was easy.

OK, Prove Plato existed

>>If you listened to the two people that DO NOT believe in Jesus from the
>>link
>>I posted, you will see that one is a historian and the other is as
>>clueless
>>as you are. The one that is the historian very nicely gives reasons that
>>he
>>believes Jesus existed historically.
>
>And he's wrong

Prove your unfounded assertion, they use logical reasoning, you have a claim
with no foundation.

<snip>
>And still no proof.
>
>Keep trying.

You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved anything.

RogerN

Stormin Mormon

May 10, 2012, 7:38:53 AM5/10/12
Liberal Democrats use the same "deny, deny" routine. Maybe they don't belive
in America?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

<Rockinghorse Winner> wrote in message news:tn6s79-...@badass.edu...
In article <M7ydnUXxHPKSaDfS...@earthlink.com>,

Jim Wilkins

May 10, 2012, 7:53:18 AM5/10/12
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Liberal Democrats use the same "deny, deny" routine. Maybe they
> don't belive
> in America?

> Christopher A. Young

> <Rockinghorse Winner> wrote >
>>
>>The Atheist will just change the argument, the rule is deny no
>>matter what
>>evidence you see, just deny, deny, deny!
>
> St. Augustine had a term for it: 'invincible ignorance.' :P
> Terry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 8:07:43 AM5/10/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 05:47:49 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message
>
><snip>
>>>
>>>Name any person that there is better proof that they existed from 2000
>>>years
>>>ago.
>>>
>>Plato
>>>>
>>Gee..that was easy.
>
>OK, Prove Plato existed

You can information about Plato in the HISTORY books section of a
library.
Jesus has to hide in the RELGION section.

>>>If you listened to the two people that DO NOT believe in Jesus from the
>>>link
>>>I posted, you will see that one is a historian and the other is as
>>>clueless
>>>as you are. The one that is the historian very nicely gives reasons that
>>>he
>>>believes Jesus existed historically.
>>
>>And he's wrong
>
>Prove your unfounded assertion, they use logical reasoning, you have a claim
>with no foundation.

I can't prove he didn't exist because there is no proof he did.

><snip>
>>And still no proof.
>>
>>Keep trying.
>
>You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved anything.

I don't live here like you idiots. Give me time to answer.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2012, 8:22:52 AM5/10/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 05:47:49 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>"Lookout" wrote in message
>>
>><snip>

>>>Plato
>>>>>
>>>Gee..that was easy.
>>
>>OK, Prove Plato existed
>>
>You can information about Plato in the HISTORY books section of a
>library.
>Jesus has to hide in the RELGION section.

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

YOU LOSE, Lookie!

You can't prove Plato existed!

"If you can't prove me wrong then I guess you're admitting I'm right."
-Lookout 5/5/2012

>>>And he's wrong
>>
>>Prove your unfounded assertion, they use logical reasoning, you have a claim
>>with no foundation.
>>
>I can't prove he didn't exist because there is no proof he did.
>>
>><snip>
>>>And still no proof.
>>>
>>>Keep trying.
>>
>>You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved anything.
>>
>I don't live here like you idiots. Give me time to answer.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
Sep Oct Nov Dec
2010 259
2011 3776 448 374 531 912 663 560 618
242 157 342 287
2012 220 396 1017 1470 557

Yeah, you *do* live here.

Flint

May 10, 2012, 8:31:34 AM5/10/12
No need to. In fact, God intentionally keeps himself hidden from
idiots such as yourself.

--
Flint

Michael A. Terrell

May 10, 2012, 10:24:09 AM5/10/12
He didn't want to wait for a plague of locusts to run them off. What
would he need to run the greedy & trolls off Usenet? :)

Stormin Mormon

May 10, 2012, 10:36:27 AM5/10/12
Some kind of computer virus.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Jeff M

May 10, 2012, 10:44:13 AM5/10/12

> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>
>> What would Jesus carry? 9 MM, or .45 ACP?
>

> He wouldn't need to carry.

He was armed with the power of Truth. Very powerful weapon, that.

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 10:45:39 AM5/10/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 09:44:13 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org>
wrote:
He was armed with MAGIC..just all the good guys in fairy tales are.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2012, 10:48:00 AM5/10/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 09:44:13 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org>
>wrote:

>>> He wouldn't need to carry.
>>
>>He was armed with the power of Truth. Very powerful weapon, that.
>>
>He was armed with MAGIC..

So you're admitting He existed now?

>just all the good guys in fairy tales are.

Is this supposed to be English?

RD Sandman

May 10, 2012, 1:04:01 PM5/10/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Maybe. I haven't decided yet.

They certainly don't believe in the same
> Jesus you do.

No one does since I am agnostic.

> Oh..and cherokee
>
> And buddists
>
> And akambas
>
> And ... shall I go on?

Are you running out of breath?

Greg Arama

May 10, 2012, 1:27:14 PM5/10/12

"RD Sandman" wrote in message
<^^^^^

He's not running out of Ambien, that's for sure!

Buddha was NOT a "god."
The Cherokees were an American Indian tribe.
Is Lookout getting his info from somebody more stupid than he is?

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 1:30:53 PM5/10/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 12:04:01 -0500, RD Sandman
Just letting you know your idea is weak. Very weak.

RD Sandman

May 10, 2012, 3:19:03 PM5/10/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Of course it was....it was built on your comment.

Lookout

May 10, 2012, 3:29:20 PM5/10/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 14:19:03 -0500, RD Sandman
Thanks for admitting I'm right again.

RD Sandman

May 10, 2012, 4:24:05 PM5/10/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Nope, I was admitting that your comment was weak.

RogerN

May 10, 2012, 6:51:57 PM5/10/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 09:44:13 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org>
>wrote:

<SNIP>

>>He was armed with the power of Truth. Very powerful weapon, that.
>>
>He was armed with MAGIC..just all the good guys in fairy tales are.

And you are armed with stupidity such as has never been seen before since
the beginning of time. Great is your stupidity, there are none as stupid as
you! Are you TMT by a different name or are there 2 people on earth that
stupid? Sorry to act like you, but you not only asked, you begged and
pleaded for it.

RogerN

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2012, 9:10:45 PM5/10/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Gee, how much time do you NEED? We're still waiting........

RogerN

May 11, 2012, 6:54:27 AM5/11/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 05:47:49 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:

<snip>

>>You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved anything.
>>
>I don't live here like you idiots. Give me time to answer.

You replied "Plato" then something like "Gee..that WAS easy", was seemed to
indicate that it WAS proven. If you had said "this is going to be easy" I
would have known you were planning to answer in time.

2 John 1 v. 7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge
Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such
person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Bible had you pegged 2000 years ago.

RogerN

Stormin Mormon

May 11, 2012, 7:59:19 AM5/11/12
But remember "Jesus Saves"

Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer.
This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a
contest, with God as the judge.

They sit themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously,
lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight.
Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes,
taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and
God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset,
and cries, "I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," says God, "let us see if Jesus fared any better."

Jesus enters a command, and the screen comes to life in vivid display,
the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is
astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is
intact. How did he do it?"

God smiled all-knowingly, "Jesus saves."

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2012, 9:02:38 AM5/11/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>I'm not debating that.
>>>>
>>>Prove there is a god.
>>>
>>>Go ahead..we'll wait.
>>
>>Prove abiogenesis
>>
>>Go ahead..we'll wait.
>>
>It's a study.
>
>There..I proved it exists.

Poor Lookout is in WAY over his head....

Lookout Lies- Again

May 11, 2012, 9:04:21 AM5/11/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Are you EVER going to come up with proof of Plato's existence?

[chuckle]

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 3:00:32 PM5/11/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 15:24:05 -0500, RD Sandman
Once again you can't prove there is a god.

Why?

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 3:01:22 PM5/11/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:51:57 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:
HAHAHHA
Prove there is a god. That's all that's been asked for thousands of
years and what have we seen?

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 3:03:14 PM5/11/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 05:54:27 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 10 May 2012 05:47:49 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>wrote:
>>
><snip>
>>>
>>>You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved anything.
>>>
>>I don't live here like you idiots. Give me time to answer.
>
>You replied "Plato" then something like "Gee..that WAS easy", was seemed to
>indicate that it WAS proven. If you had said "this is going to be easy" I
>would have known you were planning to answer in time.
>
>2 John 1 v. 7

You can't quote a fairy tale to prove the god is real, dumbass

And you doubt Plato existed?

AHAHAHAHHA No doubt you flunked out of high school.

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 3:04:22 PM5/11/12
AHHAHA
No one doubts Plato existed. MOST of the world KNOWS the christian god
never existed.

RD Sandman

May 11, 2012, 3:15:29 PM5/11/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I am not trying to, you blooming idiot. I'm not even in the argument you
are having. You still can't even keep straight who you are arguing with.
Damn..........

--

If you are trying find a laundry detergent that removes bloodstains
from clothing......perhaps, the problem is not your detergent...

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 4:41:58 PM5/11/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 14:15:29 -0500, RD Sandman
That was the topic.
Did you get lost in your topics again, old man?

Greg Arama

May 11, 2012, 5:03:54 PM5/11/12

"Lookout" wrote in message
<^^^^^

Yet YOU can't PROVE Plato exists, you fucking retard!
And MOST of the world KNOWS that you are wrong, and claim that "god" exists!

Greg Arama

May 11, 2012, 5:09:27 PM5/11/12

"Lookout" wrote in message
<^^^

Name the people that YOU have voted for since you were able to vote legally,
who said they did NOT "Believe" in god,.. and WON any decent office!

YOU are a retard!

RD Sandman

May 11, 2012, 5:28:02 PM5/11/12
Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
If I haven't been taking any stance on the subject, why are you asking
me to defend one side? You are a flippin' moron. The point is is that
you got lost and confused about who said what. Pay attention to who you
are arguing with about God. It wasn't me.

Lookout

May 11, 2012, 7:10:57 PM5/11/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:28:02 -0500, RD Sandman
You forgot you jumped in again, didn't you?

RogerN

May 11, 2012, 7:27:24 PM5/11/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

<snip>
>>You replied "Plato" then something like "Gee..that WAS easy", was seemed
>>indicate that it WAS proven. If you had said "this is going to be easy" I
>>would have known you were planning to answer in time.
>>
>>2 John 1 v. 7
>
>You can't quote a fairy tale to prove the god is real, dumbass

I wasn't trying to prove anything about God, I was just showing the Bible
had your dumbass pegged 2000 years ago, dumbass.

>And you doubt Plato existed?
>
>AHAHAHAHHA No doubt you flunked out of high school.

I never said that, dumbass, I believe Plato existed and I believe Jesus
existed, but you can't prove Plato existed but you ask for proof Jesus
existed. And when presented with evidence that is reasonable you refuse it.
You've made up your mind, don't bother you with the facts.

Many atheists are intelligent and reasonable, why do you choose not to be?
Many historians believe Jesus existed, that doesn't mean they are followers
of Jesus. What is the danger for you to believe he existed? You will
probably claim because it can't be proven but then again you can't prove
Plato existed so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in the
world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't real?
Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?

RogerN

RogerN

May 11, 2012, 7:33:00 PM5/11/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:51:57 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
><snip>
>>And you are armed with stupidity such as has never been seen before since
>>the beginning of time. Great is your stupidity, there are none as stupid
>>as
>>you! Are you TMT by a different name or are there 2 people on earth that
>>stupid? Sorry to act like you, but you not only asked, you begged and
>>pleaded for it.
>>
>>RogerN
>>
>HAHAHHA
>Prove there is a god. That's all that's been asked for thousands of
>years and what have we seen?

God has chosen to not give proof as that would take away free will, God
chose to use faith. God will show evidence if you seek him but he won't
force you to believe.

RogerN

RogerN

May 11, 2012, 7:41:53 PM5/11/12
"RD Sandman" wrote in message
><snip>
>> That was the topic.
>> Did you get lost in your topics again, old man?
>>

>If I haven't been taking any stance on the subject, why are you asking
>me to defend one side? You are a flippin' moron. The point is is that
>you got lost and confused about who said what. Pay attention to who you
>are arguing with about God. It wasn't me.
>
>--
>
>If you are trying find a laundry detergent that removes bloodstains
>from clothing......perhaps, the problem is not your detergent...
>You need to find a new circle of friends!!!
>

>Sleep well, tonight.....
>
>RD (The Sandman)

Lookout doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, first his
claims are Jesus never existed historically now he's switched to proving God
exists and claims you got lost on the topic. If he's only looks at the
subject line every now and then it may help.

RogerN

Lookout Lies- Again

May 11, 2012, 7:54:19 PM5/11/12
That's not the question, liar.

You claimed you could prove Plato existed, but you never proved
ANYTHING.

"Give me time to answer," you begged.

We're waiting.

Can you prove it? Despite your specious claim that "No one doubts
Plato existed?"

Birth records? Photographs? Sound or video recordings? Newspaper
clippings? Writings in his hand?

In short, everything you demand of people who claim Jesus existed?

Can you prove it?

We both know you cannot.

You will instead filter those who ask you, like you usually hide your
head in the sand.

> MOST of the world KNOWS the christian god
>never existed.

That's only your opinion.

Can you find facts to back it up?

Of course you cannot.

Does that make you a liar?

Probably.

"A friend of mine, Leonard, recently told me that without Jesus in his
life, it would be empty and wholly forgettable. Followed by nothing.
Although atheists wouldn't agree with Leonard, most of them would
accept that Jesus probably existed. "

"Perhaps the explanation which best fits all the evidence is that
Jesus existed..."
http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2010/11/did-jesus-exist/

Lookout Lies- Again

May 11, 2012, 7:54:57 PM5/11/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

STILL waiting for your proof that Plato existed.

whoyakidding

May 11, 2012, 8:38:46 PM5/11/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message

>>HAHAHHA
>>Prove there is a god. That's all that's been asked for thousands of
>>years and what have we seen?
>>

>God has chosen to not give proof as that would take away free will,

Yeah that's the ticket.

> God chose to use faith.

How convenient for him. If only Santa Claus had thought of that one he
could be here 365 times as often.

> God will show evidence if you seek him

Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

> but he won't force you to believe.

Man you sure seem to know a lot about what he wants. OK then why is
belief in his existence so utterly dependant on the brainwashing of
helpless little children? Why does he keep making gay people that his
followers have so much trouble with? What was he thinking about his
ban on shellfish and so on? http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/ What's he
got against trailer parks? Why does all the 'evidence' of his
existence have so much in common with UFO and bigfoot and Nessie
sightings?

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2012, 8:40:54 PM5/11/12
>whoyakidding <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>"Lookout" wrote in message
>
>>>HAHAHHA
>>>Prove there is a god. That's all that's been asked for thousands of
>>>years and what have we seen?
>>>

>>God has chosen to not give proof as that would take away free will,
>
>Yeah that's the ticket.
>
>> God chose to use faith.
>
>How convenient for him. If only Santa Claus had thought of that one he
>could be here 365 times as often.
>
>> God will show evidence if you seek him
>
>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Right next to the evidence that proves Plato existed. Are you gonna
give Lookout a hand with that?

RogerN

May 11, 2012, 9:46:54 PM5/11/12
"whoyakidding" wrote in message

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:

<snip>
>> God will show evidence if you seek him
>
>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said "these signs will follow them
that believe" and a couple of these signs were handling snakes and drinking
poison. There are churches that practice this and demonstrate this
evidence, you can even watch videos on youtube. So just find the nearest
snake handling church, go visit, grab a handful of rattle snakes and
copperheads, drink a glass of strychnine, just like they do. If it's phony
then you'll be able to do the same snake handling (probably defanged) and
drink the same poison (probably kool aid).

>> but he won't force you to believe.
>
>Man you sure seem to know a lot about what he wants. OK then why is
>belief in his existence so utterly dependant on the brainwashing of
>helpless little children?

Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child and after
becoming a Harvard Grad he had a student point out to him that what he
taught in chemistry didn't agree with what he taught in biology.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91-ABJ49ho

> Why does he keep making gay people that his
>followers have so much trouble with?

According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples are
500%+ more likely to become homosexual. So you just bought into a
politically correct lie that contradicts real evidence.

>What was he thinking about his
>ban on shellfish and so on? http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

Maybe they didn't have the ice to keep them fresh.

>What's he
>got against trailer parks?

God warned against building your house on a bad foundation, he said to build
it on solid rock so it would endure bad weather, now you try to blame him
for people not doing what he told them to do?

>Why does all the 'evidence' of his
>existence have so much in common with UFO and bigfoot and Nessie
>sightings?

Because those who seek, find, those who don't, don't.

RogerN

Flint

May 11, 2012, 10:18:07 PM5/11/12
Why? Is there a need to prove there is a God, or for that matter,
*disprove* God's existance?

--
Flint

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:08:27 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:27:24 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message
>
><snip>
>>>You replied "Plato" then something like "Gee..that WAS easy", was seemed
>>>indicate that it WAS proven. If you had said "this is going to be easy" I
>>>would have known you were planning to answer in time.
>>>
>>>2 John 1 v. 7
>>
>>You can't quote a fairy tale to prove the god is real, dumbass
>
>I wasn't trying to prove anything about God, I was just showing the Bible
>had your dumbass pegged 2000 years ago, dumbass.

That's what you read into it.
It's a fairy tale. Period.

>>And you doubt Plato existed?
>>
>>AHAHAHAHHA No doubt you flunked out of high school.
>
>I never said that, dumbass, I believe Plato existed and I believe Jesus
>existed,

And you'd get a 50% on the test.
About average for you.

>but you can't prove Plato existed but you ask for proof Jesus
>existed.

There is no doubt Plato existed.
There ARE doubts, by MOST on this planet, that Jesus existed. I simply
asked YOU to prove them wrong. You can't.

> And when presented with evidence that is reasonable you refuse it.
>You've made up your mind, don't bother you with the facts.

And you admit I'm right. Plato existed.
And you still can't prove Jesus existed.

>Many atheists are intelligent and reasonable, why do you choose not to be?

I'm not an atheist, dumbass. I've said that over and over again but
you're to fucking dense to let it sink in.

>Many historians believe Jesus existed,

Yes..they BELIEVE. But they can't prove it.

>that doesn't mean they are followers of Jesus. What is the danger for you to believe he existed?

Because there is no proof he did.

> You will probably claim because it can't be proven but then again you can't prove
>Plato existed

That's an accepted fact. There is no need to prove it.

> so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
>by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
>other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in the
>world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't real?
>Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?

Nah..not hollering.
And still no proof.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:08:57 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

Prove it.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:10:35 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:46:54 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"whoyakidding" wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>wrote:
>>
><snip>
>>> God will show evidence if you seek him
>>
>>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?
>
>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said

What you meant to say is in the FAIRY TALE about christianity, at the
end of the tale about Mark, the character Jesus said...

Let's get it right.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:12:33 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:41:53 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"RD Sandman" wrote in message
>
>>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>><snip>
>>> That was the topic.
>>> Did you get lost in your topics again, old man?
>>>

>>If I haven't been taking any stance on the subject, why are you asking
>>me to defend one side? You are a flippin' moron. The point is is that
>>you got lost and confused about who said what. Pay attention to who you
>>are arguing with about God. It wasn't me.
>>
>>--
>>
>>If you are trying find a laundry detergent that removes bloodstains
>>from clothing......perhaps, the problem is not your detergent...
>>You need to find a new circle of friends!!!
>>

>>Sleep well, tonight.....
>>
>>RD (The Sandman)
>
>Lookout doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, first his
>claims are Jesus never existed historically

Nope..that's not what I said. Either you're lying or your reading
comprehension is worse than I thought.

> now he's switched to proving God exists

Good luck on proving either but please, take your best shot

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:13:28 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:54:19 -0700, Lookout Lies- Again
It's a fact that he admitted was correct.
End of problem.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:13:52 AM5/12/12
That's been taken care of.
Read SLOWER, dumbass

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 8:15:00 AM5/12/12
On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:54:57 -0700, Lookout Lies- Again
<Lyin.L...@lies.com> wrote:

Don't ya love how I'm made all the loud mouths in here reveal their
true selves and turn into nym shifting trolls!

AHAHAHHAHA

I've accomplished just what I set out to do.

Greg Arama

May 12, 2012, 8:27:12 AM5/12/12

"Lookout" wrote in message
<^^^^
You haven't done it, you retard.

Flint

May 12, 2012, 8:49:25 AM5/12/12
You still can't answer the question he asked. What DANGER is it for
you to believe he existed, not WHY you don't believe he existed.

>> You will probably claim because it can't be proven but then again you can't prove
>> Plato existed
>>
> That's an accepted fact. There is no need to prove it.

It may be accepted fact, but where is the PROOF of this 'fact'? After
all that is what you demand of people who accept Jesus having lived as
a fact.

The only >provable< FACT is that are more extant writings documenting
Jesus existence than there is of even SOCRATES, silly. The
extra-biblical historical evidence for and Jesus is >overwhelming< you
historically challenged *clod*:

ANCIENT NON-CHRISTIAN SOURCES

*Cornelius Tacitus* (55-120 AD), "the greatest historian" of ancient Rome:

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt
and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their
abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom
the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign
of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus,
and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment,
again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but
even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of
the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest
was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their
information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the
crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of
every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of
beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to
crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly
illumination, when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for
the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus, while he
mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on
a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary
punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it
seemed, for the public good, but to glut one man's cruelty, that they
were being destroyed."

*Gaius Suetonius Tranquillas*, chief secretary of Emperor Hadrian
(117-138 AD):

"Because the Jews of Rome caused continous disturbances at the
instigation of Chrestus(Jesus "Christ"), [Claudius] expelled them from
the city."

"After the great fire at Rome [during Nero's reign] ...
Punishments were also inflicted on the Christians, a sect professing a
new and mischievous religious belief."

*Flavius Josephus* (37-97 AD), court historian for Emperor Vespasian:

"At this time there was a wise man who was called Jesus. And his
conduct was good and he was known to be virtuous. And many people from
among the Jews and other nations became his disciples. Pilate
condemned him to be crucified and to die. And those who had become his
disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had
appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was
alive; accordingly, he was perhaps the messiah concerning whom the
prophets have recounted wonders." (Arabic translation)

*Julius Africanus*, writing around 221 AD, found a reference in the
writings of Thallus, who wrote a history of the Eastern Mediterranean
around 52 AD, which dealt with the darkness that covered the land
during Jesus's crucifixion:

"Thallus, in the third book of his histories, explains away the
darkness as an eclipse of the sun--unreasonably, as it seems to me."
[A solar eclipse could not take place during a full moon, as was the
case during Passover season.]

*Pliny the Younger*, Roman governor of Bithynia in Asia Minor around
112 AD:

"[The Christians] were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed
day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to
Christ, as to a god, and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to any
wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never
to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called
upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate,
and then reassemble to partake of food--but food of an ordinary and
innocent kind." Pliny added that Christianity attracted persons of all
societal ranks, all ages, both sexes, and from both the city and the
country. Late in his letter to Emperor Trajan, Pliny refers to the
teachings of Jesus and his followers as excessive and contagious
superstition.

*Emperor Trajan*, in reply to Pliny:

"The method you have pursued, my dear Pliny, in sifting the cases
of those denounced to you as Christians is extremely proper. It is not
possible to lay down any general rule which can be applied as the
fixed standard in all cases of this nature. No search should be made
for these people; when they are denounced and found guilty they must
be punished; with the restriction, however, that when the party denies
himself to be a Christian, and shall give proof that he is not (that
is, by adoring our gods) he shall be pardoned on the ground of
repentance, even though he may have formerly incurred suspicion.
Informations without the accuser's name subscribed must not be
admitted in evidence against anyone, as it is introducing a very
dangerous precedent, and by no means agreeable to the spirit of the age."

*Emporer Hadrian* (117-138 AD), in a letter to Minucius Fundanus, the
Asian proconsul:

"I do not wish, therefore, that the matter should be passed by
without examination, so that these men may neither be harassed, nor
opportunity of malicious proceedings be offered to informers. If,
therefore, the provincials can clearly evince their charges against
the Christians, so as to answer before the tribunal, let them pursue
this course only, but not by mere petitions, and mere outcries against
the Christians. For it is far more proper, if anyone would bring an
accusation, that you should examine it." Hadrian further explained
that if Christians were found guilty they should be judged "according
to the heinousness of the crime." If the accusers were only slandering
the believers, then those who inaccurately made the charges were to be
punished.

The *Jewish Talmud*, compiled between 70 and 200 AD:

"On the eve of the Passover Yeshu was hanged. For forty days
before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, 'He is
going forth to be stoned because he has practised sorcery and enticed
Israel to apostacy. Anyone who can say anything in his favour, let him
come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought
forward in his favour he was hanged on the eve of the Passover."

[Another early reference in the Talmud speaks of five of Jesus's
disciples and recounts their standing before judges who make
individual decisions about each one, deciding that they should be
executed. However, no actual deaths are recorded.]

*Lucian*, a second century Greek satirist:

"The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day--the
distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was
crucified on that account. ... You see, these misguided creatures
start with the general conviction that they are immortal for all time,
which explains the contempt of death and voluntary self-devotion which
are so common among them; and then it was impressed on them by their
original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment that
they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the
crucified sage, and live after his laws. All this they take quite on
faith, with the result that they despise all worldly goods alike,
regarding them merely as common property." Lucian also reported that
the Christians had "sacred writings" which were frequently read. When
something affected them, "they spare no trouble, no expense."

*Mara Bar-Serapion*, of Syria, writing between 70 and 200 AD from
prison to motivate his son to emulate wise teachers of the past:

"What advantage did the Athenians gain from putting Socrates to
death? Famine and plague came upon them as a judgment for their crime.
What advantage did the men of Samos gain from burying Pythagoras? In a
moment their land was covered with sand. What advantage did the Jews
gain from executing their wise king? It was just after that that their
kingdom was abolished. God justly avenged these three wise men: the
Athenians died of hunger; the Samians were overwhelmed by the sea; the
Jews, ruined and driven from their land, live in complete dispersion.
But Socrates did not die for good; he lived on in the teaching of
Plato. Pythagoras did not die for good; he lived on in the statue of
Hera. Nor did the wise king die for good; he lived on in the teaching
which he had given."

GNOSTICS SOURCES

*The Gospel of Truth*, probably by *Valentius*, around 135-160 AD:

"For when they had seen him and had heard him, he granted them to
taste him and to smell him and to touch the beloved Son. When he had
appeared instructing them about the Father. ... For he came by means
of fleshly appearance." Other passages affirm that the Son of God came
in the flesh and "the Word came into the midst. ... it became a body."

"Jesus, was patient in accepting sufferings. . . since he knows
that his death is life for many. . . . he was nailed to a tree; he
published the edict of the Father on the cross. ... He draws himself
down to death through life. ... eternal clothes him. Having stripped
himself of the perishable rags, he put on imperishability, which no
one can possibly take away from him."

The *Aprocryphon of John*, probably by Saturninus, around 120-130 AD:

"It happened one day when John, the brother of James,--who are
the sons of Zebedee--went up and came to the temple, that a Pharisee
named Arimanius approached him and said to him, `Where is your master
whom you followed?' And he said to him, 'He has gone to the place from
which he came.' The Pharisee said to him, 'This Nazarene deceived you
with deception and filled your ears with lies and closed your hearts
and turned you from the traditions of your fathers.'"

*The Gospel of Thomas*, probably from 140-200 AD:

Contain many references to and alleged quotations of Jesus.

The Treatise On Resurrection, by uncertain author of the late second
century, to Rheginos:

"The Lord ... existed in flesh and ... revealed himself as Son of
God ... Now the Son of God, Rheginos, was Son of Man. He embraced them
both, possessing the humanity and the divinity, so that on the one
hand he might vanquish death through his being Son of God, and that on
the other through the Son of Man the restoration to the Pleroma might
occur; because he was originally from above, a seed of the Truth,
before this structure of the cosmos had come into being."

"For we have known the Son of Man, and we have believed that he
rose from among the dead. This is he of whom we say, 'He became the
destruction of death, as he is a great one in whom they believe.'
Great are those who believe."

"The Savior swallowed up death. ... He transformed himself into
an imperishable Aeon and raised himself up, having swallowed the
visible by the invisible, and he gave us the way of our immortality."

"Do not think the resurrection is an illusion. It is no illusion,
but it is truth. Indeed, it is more fitting to say that the world is
an illusion, rather than the resurrection which has come into being
through our Lord the Savior, Jesus Christ."

". . . already you have the resurrection ... why not consider
yourself as risen and already brought to this?" Rheginos was thus
encouraged not to "continue as if you are to die."

LOST WORKS QUOTED IN OTHER SOURCES

*Acts of Pontius Pilate*, reports sent from Pilate to Tiberius,
referred to by Justin Martyr (150 AD):

"And the expression, 'They pierced my hands and my feet,' was
used in reference to the nails of the cross which were fixed in His
hands and feet. And after he was crucified, they cast lots upon His
vesture, and they that crucified Him parted it among them. And that
these things did happen you can ascertain the 'Acts' of Pontius
Pilate." Later Justin lists several healing miracles and asserts, "And
that He did those things, you can learn from the Acts of Pontius Pilate."

*Phlegon*, born about 80 AD, as reported by Origen (185-254 AD),
mentioned that Jesus made certain predictions which had been fulfilled.

ANCIENT CHRISTIAN SOURCES
(extra-biblical)

Clement, elder of Rome, letter to the Corinthian church (95 AD):

"The Apostles received the Gospel for us from the Lord Jesus
Christ; Jesus Christ was sent forth from God. So then Christ is from
God, and the Apostles are from Christ. Both therefore came of the will
of God in the appointed order. Having therefore received a charge, and
having been fully assured through the resurrection of our Lord Jesus
Christ and confirmed in the word of God with full assurance of the
Holy Ghost, they went forth with the glad tidings that the kingdom of
God should come. So preaching everywhere in country and town, they
appointed their firstfruits, when they had proved them by the Spirit,
to be bishops and deacons unto them that should believe."

Ignatius, bishop of Antioch, letter to the Trallians (110-115 AD):

"Jesus Christ who was of the race of David, who was the Son of
Mary, who was truly born and ate and drank, was truly persecuted under
Pontius Pilate, was truly crucified and died in the sight of those in
heaven and on earth and those under the earth; who moreover was truly
raised from the dead, His Father having raised Him, who in the like
fashion will so raise us also who believe on Him."

Ignatius, letter to the Smyrneans (110-115 AD):

"He is truly of the race of David according to the flesh, but Son
of God by the Divine will and power, truly born of a virgin and
baptised by John that all righteousness might be fulfilled by Him,
truly nailed up in the flesh for our sakes under Pontius Pilate and
Herod the tetrarch (of which fruit are we--that is, of his most
blessed passion); that He might set up an ensign unto all ages through
His resurrection."

"For I know and believe that He was in the flesh even after the
resurrection; and when He came to Peter and his company, He said to
them, 'Lay hold and handle me, and see that I am not a demon without
body.' And straightway they touched him, and they believed, being
joined unto His flesh and His blood. Wherefore also they despised
death, nay they were found superior to death. And after His
resurrection He ate with them and drank with them."

Ignatius, letter to the Magnesians (110-115 AD):

"Be ye fully persuaded concerning the birth and the passion and
the resurrection, which took place in the time of the governorship of
Pontius Pilate; for these things were truly and certainly done by
Jesus Christ our hope."

Quadratus, to Emperor Hadrian about 125 AD:

"The deeds of our Saviour were always before you, for they were
true miracles; those that were healed, those that were raised from the
dead, who were seen, not only when healed and when raised, but were
always present. They remained living a long time, not only whilst our
Lord was on earth, but likewise when He had left the earth. So that
some of them have also lived to our own times."

(Pseudo-)Barnabas, written 130-138 AD:

"He must needs be manifested in the flesh. ... He preached
teaching Israel and performing so many wonders and miracles, and He
loved them exceedingly. ... He chose His own apostles who were to
proclaim His Gospel. ... But He Himself desired so to suffer; for it
was necessary for Him to suffer on a tree."

Justin Martyr, to Emperor Antoninus Pius about 150 AD:

After referring to Jesus's birth of a virgin in the town of
Bethlehem, and that His physical line of descent came through the
tribe of Judah and the family of Jesse, Justin wrote, "Now there is a
village in the land of the Jews, thirty-five stadia from Jerusalem, in
which Jesus Christ was born, as you can ascertain also from the
registers of the taxing made under Cyrenius, your first procurator in
Judea."

"Accordingly, after He was crucified, even all His acquaintances
forsook Him, having denied Him; and afterwards, when He had risen from
the dead and appeared to them, and had taught them to read the
prophecies in which all these things were foretold as coming to pass,
and when they had seen Him ascending into heaven, and had believed,
and had received power sent thence by Him upon them, and went to every
race of men, they taught these things, and were called apostles."

Justin Martyr, in Dialogue with Trypho, around 150 AD:

"For at the time of His birth, Magi who came from Arabia
worshipped Him, coming first to Herod, who then was sovereign in your
land."

"For when they crucified Him, driving in the nails, they pierced
His hands and feet; and those who crucified Him parted His garments
among themselves, each casting lots for what he chose to have, and
receiving according to the decision of the lot."

"Christ said amongst you that He would give the sign of Jonah,
exhorting you to repent of your wicked deeds at least after He rose
again from the dead ... yet you not only have not repented, after you
learned that He rose from the dead, but, as I said before, you have
sent chosen and ordained men throughout all the world to proclaim that
'a godless and lawless heresy had sprung from one Jesus, a Galilean
deceiver, whom we crucified, but His disciples stole Him by night from
the tomb, where He was laid when unfastened from the cross, and now
deceive men by asserting that He has risen from the dead and ascended
to heaven.'"

"For indeed the Lord remained upon the tree almost until evening,
and they buried Him at eventide; then on the third day He rose again."

For more details of the historical and scientific evidence for the
life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Habermas, Gary R. Ancient Evidence for the Life of Jesus.
Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1984.

Read "The Historical Christ--Fact or Fiction?"

Link to West-Ark Church of Christ Home Page

>> so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
>> by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
>> other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in the
>> world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't real?
>> Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?
>>
> Nah..not hollering.
> And still no proof.

See above, fool.

--
Flint

Lookout Lies- Again

May 12, 2012, 9:13:24 AM5/12/12
Uh, no, it hasn't.

Saying, "Everyone knows about Plato" is not taking care of it.

In logic, that's called "argumentum ad populum" and it is a fallacious
argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or most
people believe it.

>Read SLOWER, dumbass

iIve us the PROOF that Plato existed, you dumbass.

We both know you can't.

Lookout Lies- Again

May 12, 2012, 9:17:12 AM5/12/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:54:57 -0700, Lookout Lies- Again
><Lyin.L...@lies.com> wrote:
>

>Don't ya love how I'm made all the loud mouths in here reveal their
>true selves and turn into nym shifting trolls!

Doncha love it when I get Lookie SO FLUSTERED and ANGRY he can't type
an English sentence correctly?

Doncha love it when Lookout publicly admits he can't prove Plato ever
existed, and again reveals himself to be the lying sack of shit we all
know him to be?

Doncha love it when I can come up with an OBVIOUS nym and he can't
RESIST replying, even though he KNOWS it's me?

[chuckle]

______
" I was awarded the rank of Space Invader Commander..."
-Lookout

Lookout Lies- Again

May 12, 2012, 9:20:52 AM5/12/12
Beginning of YOUR problem. Prove that he existed.

You can't do it. Can you, boy?

Now, quit whining that "you need time to answer." Give us the PROOF.

Or will you just run, as I predicted you will?

whoyakidding

May 12, 2012, 10:04:52 AM5/12/12
wrote:

>"whoyakidding" wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>wrote:
>>
><snip>
>>> God will show evidence if you seek him
>>
>>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?
>
>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said

<snip horseshit>

Nonresponsive and evasive.

>>> but he won't force you to believe.

>>Man you sure seem to know a lot about what he wants. OK then why is
>>belief in his existence so utterly dependant on the brainwashing of
>>helpless little children?

>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child

<snip horseshit>

Nonresponsive and evasive.

>> Why does he keep making gay people that his
>>followers have so much trouble with?

>According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples are
>500%+ more likely to become homosexual.

So according to you and 'science' not only is he still making gays
he's making exponentially more. But you can't say WHY he's doing that
so again:

Nonresponsive and evasive.

>>What was he thinking about his
>>ban on shellfish and so on? http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

>Maybe they didn't have the ice to keep them fresh.

Your pathetic excuses are painful to read. You've spent your whole
life believing in this fairy tale and that's the best you can do?

>>What's he
>>got against trailer parks?

>God warned against building your house on a bad foundation, he said to build
>it on solid rock so it would endure bad weather, now you try to blame him
>for people not doing what he told them to do?

No you're the one who believes an imaginary being is doing things. I'm
pretty sure you're not going to have any good excuse for why you or
him expect the children in those trailer parks to have been born in
better homes or why minimum wage workers didn't buy site built homes.
And who do you believe is making the lightning that takes out well
constructed homes? Are bicycles supposed to be built on rock? Did he
command golfers to wear Faraday cages?

>>Why does all the 'evidence' of his
>>existence have so much in common with UFO and bigfoot and Nessie
>>sightings?

>Because those who seek, find, those who don't, don't.

YOU said that believers get evidence and you've been asked repeatedly
to provide it. But all you can do is evade and repeat this mantra of
seeking and finding. Apparently your only reward for believing is
receiving more belief. Or maybe you haven't sought properly or
something. One thing's for sure cell phone video has revolutionized
the proving of unseen events yet your fairytale idol continues to be
limited to making appearances on grilled cheese sandwiches.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 12, 2012, 10:07:29 AM5/12/12
>whoyakidding <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>YOU said that believers get evidence and you've been asked repeatedly
>to provide it. But all you can do is evade and repeat this mantra of
>seeking and finding

Sounds like Lookout trying to prove Plato existed. He hasn't been able
to yet, other than to mumble something about "everybody knows it."

Why don't you give him a hand?

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 11:47:20 AM5/12/12
On Sat, 12 May 2012 07:04:52 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:46:54 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>"whoyakidding" wrote in message
>>
>>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>><snip>
>>>
>>>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>>>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?
>>
>>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said
>
><snip horseshit>
>
>Nonresponsive and evasive.

>>>Man you sure seem to know a lot about what he wants. OK then why is
>>>belief in his existence so utterly dependant on the brainwashing of
>>>helpless little children?
>
>>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child

Raised in a catholic home.
Stopped believing in fairy tales when I was 11.
><snip horseshit>
>
>Nonresponsive and evasive.
>
>>> Why does he keep making gay people that his
>>>followers have so much trouble with?
>
>>According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples are
>>500%+ more likely to become homosexual.

He never gives a link to these "studies".

RD Sandman

May 12, 2012, 12:09:01 PM5/12/12
"RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote in
I think he needs more help than any of us can provide.

Greg Arama

May 12, 2012, 12:19:05 PM5/12/12

<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:46:54 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>"whoyakidding" wrote in message
>>
>>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:33:00 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>><snip>
>>>
>>>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>>>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?
>>
>>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said
>
><snip horseshit>
>
>Nonresponsive and evasive.

>>>Man you sure seem to know a lot about what he wants. OK then why is
>>>belief in his existence so utterly dependant on the brainwashing of
>>>helpless little children?
>
>>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child

Raised in a catholic home.
Stopped believing in fairy tales when I was 11.
<^^^^

What fairy tales did you believe when/until you were 11, you retard?

Gunner Asch

May 12, 2012, 3:45:25 PM5/12/12
Excellent question! The religious generally dont care if someone else
believes or not. Not their problem.

The religious atheists demand their wishes be carried out, to the
exclusion of the wishes of the majority(bleevers)

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Gunner Asch

May 12, 2012, 3:47:35 PM5/12/12
On Thu, 10 May 2012 00:17:49 -0500, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@HotMail.com>
wrote:

>"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>>
>>> What would Jesus carry? 9 MM, or .45 ACP?
>>

>> He wouldn't need to carry.
>>

>Well, he sure needed to "carry" (a whip) in the temple when he chased out
>the merchants.

A really good prop actually. Lightening bolts would have been a bit
much, dontcha think?

RogerN

May 12, 2012, 5:05:59 PM5/12/12
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 22:18:07 -0400, Flint <age...@section21.org> wrote:
<snip>
>>Why? Is there a need to prove there is a God, or for that matter,
>>*disprove* God's existance?
>
>Excellent question! The religious generally dont care if someone else
>believes or not. Not their problem.
>
>The religious atheists demand their wishes be carried out, to the
>exclusion of the wishes of the majority(bleevers)
>
>Gunner

Would you suppose, just a wild guess here, that the people that use this
kind of unreasonable reasoning, do you think they are more likely to vote
Democrat or Republican?

RogerN

Farnsworth

May 12, 2012, 5:11:24 PM5/12/12
In article <ahftq7torgurab7j7...@4ax.com>
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 May 2012 00:17:49 -0500, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@HotMail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> He wouldn't need to carry.
> >>

> >Well, he sure needed to "carry" (a whip) in the temple when he chased out
> >the merchants.
> >
> A really good prop actually. Lightening bolts would have been a bit
> much, dontcha think?

A 10 gauge greener with double ought would have been real handy.

> Gunner
>
> --
> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
> capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
> It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
> Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
> and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
> such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
> fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
> fools that made him their prince".

--
http://i.imgur.com/efT0w.jpg
http://minx.cc/?post=327787

RogerN

May 12, 2012, 5:25:56 PM5/12/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:27:24 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
<snip>
>>I wasn't trying to prove anything about God, I was just showing the Bible
>>had your dumbass pegged 2000 years ago, dumbass.
>>
>That's what you read into it.
>It's a fairy tale. Period.

Feel free to back your assertion. You won't because you can't.

>>I never said that, dumbass, I believe Plato existed and I believe Jesus
>>existed,
>>
>And you'd get a 50% on the test.
>About average for you.

So you claim 1 existed the other didn't, yet you can't prove either existed.
In other words you believe what you want to believe, you're a person of
faith, blind faith at that.

>> And when presented with evidence that is reasonable you refuse it.
>>You've made up your mind, don't bother you with the facts.
>>
>And you admit I'm right. Plato existed.

I believe Plato existed, but you certainly didn't prove Plato existed.

>And you still can't prove Jesus existed.

And you still can't prove Plato existed.

>>Many atheists are intelligent and reasonable, why do you choose not to be?
>>
>I'm not an atheist, dumbass. I've said that over and over again but
>you're to fucking dense to let it sink in.

That's good, you would certainly lower the average I.Q. of atheists if you
numbered among them, good news for atheists. Like I said, many atheists are
intelligent and reasonable, you wouldn't fit in.

>>Many historians believe Jesus existed,
>>
>Yes..they BELIEVE. But they can't prove it.

And they, like you, also BELIEVE Plato existed, but you can't prove it.

>that doesn't mean they are followers of Jesus. What is the danger for you
>to believe he existed?

Because there is no proof he did.

OK, then why do you believe Plato existed? Is it by faith?

How many people would you guess lived on Earth 2000 years ago? Was Plato
the only one? Or was he one of millions? Maybe Plato was the only one, all
the others were fairy tales? Is that what you claim?

I searched google for Plato and got 88.6 million hits. I also searched
google for Jesus and got 846 million hits. Just by that estimate, Jesus
made almost 10 times more impact on the internet as Plato did. You can't
prove either existed so why do you think Plato existed but Jesus didn't?

>> so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
>>by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
>>other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in
>>the
>>world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't real?
>>Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?
>>
>Nah..not hollering.
>And still no proof.

Exactly, so when were you going to prove Plato existed?

RogerN

RogerN

May 12, 2012, 5:31:43 PM5/12/12
"Flint" wrote in message news:jolm8l$s56$1...@dont-email.me...

<snip>>>
>>> so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
>>> by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
>>> other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in
>>> the
>>> world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't
>>> real?
>>> Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?
>>>
>> Nah..not hollering.
>> And still no proof.
>
>See above, fool.
>
>--
>Flint

Hey Lookout, Flint just handed you your ass! :-)

RogerN

The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which
should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of
Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of
millions of worshipers in the temples of a thousand creeds, and now they
look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his
faith.
George Bernard Shaw

Greg Arama

May 12, 2012, 6:26:59 PM5/12/12

"RogerN" wrote in message
<^^^^

LOOKOUT can't even prove HE exists!
(heh)

Whenever HE is asked that HE was in the military like he claims, he goes
blind!

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 6:30:24 PM5/12/12
On Sat, 12 May 2012 16:05:59 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:
Atheists don't demand that you conform to their belief as believers,
especially christians do. Atheists don't demand that your kids listen
to their crap in school. Atheists are here. Christians are a pain in
the ass.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 6:40:45 PM5/12/12
On Sat, 12 May 2012 16:25:56 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Lookout" wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:27:24 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>wrote:
><snip>
>>>I wasn't trying to prove anything about God, I was just showing the Bible
>>>had your dumbass pegged 2000 years ago, dumbass.
>>>
>>That's what you read into it.
>>It's a fairy tale. Period.
>
>Feel free to back your assertion. You won't because you can't.

What genre would you consider it?
Don't forget..libraries had to form a NEW section for the bible and
other religious books when common sense dictated that they did NOT
belong in the history, non-fiction or biography section. So they had
to make up one for fairy tales that adults think are real

>>>I never said that, dumbass, I believe Plato existed and I believe Jesus
>>>existed,
>>>
>>And you'd get a 50% on the test.
>>About average for you.
>
>So you claim 1 existed the other didn't, yet you can't prove either existed.
>In other words you believe what you want to believe, you're a person of
>faith, blind faith at that.

The world knows Plato existed. Men traveled THOUSANDS of miles to
study with him and took his teachings and stories back with them and
wrote about them.
There is no sane person who doubts Plato existed therefore your
question is just plain stupid.

>>> And when presented with evidence that is reasonable you refuse it.
>>>You've made up your mind, don't bother you with the facts.
>>>
>>And you admit I'm right. Plato existed.
>
>I believe Plato existed, but you certainly didn't prove Plato existed.
>
>>And you still can't prove Jesus existed.
>
>And you still can't prove Plato existed.

AHAHHAH
Keep whining.

>>>Many atheists are intelligent and reasonable, why do you choose not to be?
>>>

>>I'm not an atheist, dumbass. I've said that over and over again but
>>you're to fucking dense to let it sink in.
>
>That's good, you would certainly lower the average I.Q. of atheists if you
>numbered among them, good news for atheists. Like I said, many atheists are
>intelligent and reasonable, you wouldn't fit in.
>
>>>Many historians believe Jesus existed,
>>>
>>Yes..they BELIEVE. But they can't prove it.
>
>And they, like you, also BELIEVE Plato existed, but you can't prove it.

Nope. Plato existed.
And that's the end of that part of the thread.
Plato existed. Fact.

>>that doesn't mean they are followers of Jesus. What is the danger for you
>>to believe he existed?
>>
>Because there is no proof he did.
>
>OK, then why do you believe Plato existed? Is it by faith?
>
>How many people would you guess lived on Earth 2000 years ago? Was Plato
>the only one? Or was he one of millions? Maybe Plato was the only one, all
>the others were fairy tales? Is that what you claim?
>
>I searched google for Plato and got 88.6 million hits. I also searched
>google for Jesus and got 846 million hits. Just by that estimate, Jesus
>made almost 10 times more impact on the internet as Plato did. You can't
>prove either existed so why do you think Plato existed but Jesus didn't?

AHAHHAHAH
Wow..that logic is really wild.
Try "tits". See how popular tits are?
AHAHAHAHHAHA
>>> so why should anyone listen to you? Jesus was written about
>>>by many people, many of the writings are in the New Testament, there are
>>>other writings about Jesus not included in the New Testament. So why in
>>>the
>>>world do you need to stick your head in the sand holler out he isn't real?
>>>Do you click your heels together 3 times as you say this?
>>>
>>Nah..not hollering.
>>And still no proof.
>
>Exactly, so when were you going to prove Plato existed?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081008093604AAc23mT

Go play with them.

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 6:41:49 PM5/12/12
On Sat, 12 May 2012 16:31:43 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"Flint" wrote in message news:jolm8l$s56$1...@dont-email.me...
>
><snip>>>
>>>>
>>> Nah..not hollering.
>>> And still no proof.
>>
>>See above, fool.
>>
>>--
>>Flint
>
>Hey Lookout, Flint just handed you your ass! :-)

Join the idiot..go ahead.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081008093604AAc23mT

RogerN

May 12, 2012, 7:05:37 PM5/12/12

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:46:54 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>>Presumably you've sought him. So where's the evidence Lookout keeps
>>>asking you for? Is it bigger than a breadbox?
>>
>>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said
>
><snip horseshit>
>
>Nonresponsive and evasive.

What's wrong with it? It's testable and verifiable, go for it. Put your
action where your faith is.

>>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child
>
><snip horseshit>
>
>Nonresponsive and evasive.

This is how you deal with truth that doesn't fit your fantasy?

>>According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples
>>are
>>500%+ more likely to become homosexual.
>
>So according to you and 'science' not only is he still making gays
>he's making exponentially more. But you can't say WHY he's doing that
>so again:

Wrong again, it's arguable whether or not people choose their sexual
orientation but they do choose to act on or control their lusts. If a
person that wants to have sex with children should control themselves then
why can't someone that lusts after their own sex control themselves? Also
if you want to look up facts, so far you snip them and call them horseshit,
you can find many homosexuals that have been delivered out of that lifestyle
and are now heterosexuals.

>Nonresponsive and evasive.

You certainly are, I provide the evidence you ask for and you don't respond
and evade the truth because it doesn't fit your religion.

>>Maybe they didn't have the ice to keep them fresh.
>
>Your pathetic excuses are painful to read. You've spent your whole
>life believing in this fairy tale and that's the best you can do?

I certainly don't have all the answers but many of the laws they got from
God had to do with eating healthy and other laws about not practicing the
pagan religions of the lands where they traveled. I've never been concerned
about shellfish so I haven't inquired about God's law on shellfish. I don't
know about shrimp but God's laws generally were against eating scavengers,
things that eat the trash of the earth like some shellfish and other bottom
feeders.

>>God warned against building your house on a bad foundation, he said to
>>build
>>it on solid rock so it would endure bad weather, now you try to blame him
>>for people not doing what he told them to do?
>
>No you're the one who believes an imaginary being is doing things. I'm
>pretty sure you're not going to have any good excuse for why you or
>him expect the children in those trailer parks to have been born in
>better homes or why minimum wage workers didn't buy site built homes.
>And who do you believe is making the lightning that takes out well
>constructed homes? Are bicycles supposed to be built on rock? Did he
>command golfers to wear Faraday cages?

This is not God's kingdom, these things happen on Earth as a result of man's
rebellion against God. Jesus was here to perform Gods will, he healed sick
people, calmed the storm, fed the hungry, and taught to pray "Thy will be
done on Earth as it is in Heaven". If God's will was automatically done on
Earth then there would be no reason to pray "Thy will be done...".

>>>Why does all the 'evidence' of his
>>>existence have so much in common with UFO and bigfoot and Nessie
>>>sightings?
>>
>>Because those who seek, find, those who don't, don't.
>
>YOU said that believers get evidence and you've been asked repeatedly
>to provide it.

The evidence God gave me isn't something testable or verifiable by others,
that's why I told about the snake handling churches. I have had a few
healings, a few visions after asking (in prayer) for directions, other
various miracles. If you had been there you could have seen the miracles
but you weren't so it's not evidence to you for now.

> But all you can do is evade and repeat this mantra of
>seeking and finding. Apparently your only reward for believing is
>receiving more belief. Or maybe you haven't sought properly or
>something. One thing's for sure cell phone video has revolutionized
>the proving of unseen events yet your fairytale idol continues to be
>limited to making appearances on grilled cheese sandwiches.

I agree that the grilled cheese appearances are "fairytale".

There have been numerous other miracles that I know of or have seen but they
aren't evidence for you so I don't present them as evidence for you because
you wouldn't believe them anyway. Some reason you think people make these
things up for whatever reason.

RogerN

Lookout

May 12, 2012, 7:41:28 PM5/12/12
On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:05:37 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:

>"whoyakidding" wrote in message

>>>Well of course, at the end of Mark Jesus said
>>
>><snip horseshit>
>>
>>Nonresponsive and evasive.
>
>What's wrong with it? It's testable and verifiable, go for it. Put your
>action where your faith is.
>
>>>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child
>>
>><snip horseshit>
>>
>>Nonresponsive and evasive.
>
>This is how you deal with truth that doesn't fit your fantasy?
>
>>>According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples
>>>are
>>>500%+ more likely to become homosexual.

Still waiting for a link to this lie.

whoyakidding

May 12, 2012, 8:22:01 PM5/12/12
wrote:

>"whoyakidding" wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:46:54 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>>wrote:

>>>Actually this guy was brain washed with evolution as a child
>>
>><snip horseshit>
>>
>>Nonresponsive and evasive.
>
>This is how you deal with truth that doesn't fit your fantasy?

That is how I deal with people that won't answer simple questions and
try to change the subject.

>you can find many homosexuals that have been delivered out of that lifestyle
>and are now heterosexuals.

Could you be any more fucking simple minded?
http://forums.charlotteobserver.com/?q=node/19906

>>YOU said that believers get evidence and you've been asked repeatedly
>>to provide it.

>I have had a few
>healings, a few visions after asking (in prayer) for directions, other
>various miracles. If you had been there you could have seen the miracles
>but you weren't so it's not evidence to you for now.

If I could have seen them had I been there then YOU could have
recorded them and used the recordings to earn a million dollars. How
many others are there like you that can't be bothered to earn a
million dollars?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi_Educational_Foundation#The_One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

>I agree that the grilled cheese appearances are "fairytale".

But you can't prove they aren't. Therefore by your own goofy logic
they could be exactly as true as all the fairytales you believe in. In
fact there's no difference between what your small mind believes and
what a child's small mind believes about Santa Claus.

>There have been numerous other miracles that I know of or have seen

So you admit you've had plenty of opportunity to record them. Here's a
fact: when somebody says their 1/2 sq.ft. cat fits through a 1/4
sq.ft. door eventually somebody posts a video showing how it can
happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HREOWhfH_Y for free. Yet
million dollar videos of your experiences and all the millions that
say similar things continue to be invisible.

>but they
>aren't evidence for you

They aren't evidence period. They're merely the word of an irrational
person that refuses to face reality because it would mean admitting a
lifetime of punking himself.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 12, 2012, 9:19:27 PM5/12/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sat, 12 May 2012 16:05:59 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
>>
>>>On Fri, 11 May 2012 22:18:07 -0400, Flint <age...@section21.org> wrote:
>><snip>
>>>
>>>Excellent question! The religious generally dont care if someone else
>>>believes or not. Not their problem.
>>>
>>>The religious atheists demand their wishes be carried out, to the
>>>exclusion of the wishes of the majority(bleevers)
>>>
>>>Gunner
>>
>>Would you suppose, just a wild guess here, that the people that use this
>>kind of unreasonable reasoning, do you think they are more likely to vote
>>Democrat or Republican?
>>
>>RogerN
>>
>Atheists don't demand that you conform to their belief as believers,
>especially christians do.

Liar.

> Atheists don't demand that your kids listen
>to their crap in school.

Liar.

>Atheists are here. Christians are a pain in
>the ass.

Suck it up, boy.

Lookout Lies- Again

May 12, 2012, 9:20:59 PM5/12/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Lookout is still dancing, because he can't prove Plato existed.

Lookout Lies- Again

May 12, 2012, 9:22:32 PM5/12/12
>Lookout <mrloo...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Still waiting for you to prove Plato existed.

The clock is ticking, boy.

Michael A. Terrell

May 12, 2012, 11:09:41 PM5/12/12

RogerN wrote:

> whoyakidding wrote:
>
> >What was he thinking about his
> >ban on shellfish and so on? http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/
>
> Maybe they didn't have the ice to keep them fresh.

They are scavengers that live off the droppings of other fish, and
help clean the water where they live. Without them, the water becomes
polluted.

RogerN

May 12, 2012, 11:28:49 PM5/12/12
"Lookout" wrote in message

>On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:05:37 -0500, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:
<snip>
>>>According to scientific studies, children adopted by homosexual couples
>>>are
>>>500%+ more likely to become homosexual.
>>
>Still waiting for a link to this lie.

Need help searching?

http://borngay.procon.org/sourcefiles/TrayceHansen.pdf

"Based on the average found in the following nine studies, 14% of children
raised by
homosexual parents develop homosexual or bisexual preferences. These studies
reported rates of non-heterosexuality ranging from 8% to 21%. The most
frequently
reported percentages were 14% and 16% (two studies each). For comparison
purposes, data from the best national surveys report that approximately 2%
of the
general population is non-heterosexual (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, and
Michaels,1994). Therefore, if these percentages hold true in better designed
studies,
children raised by homosexuals appear to be about seven times more likely to
develop homosexual or bisexual preferences than children raised by
heterosexuals.
And, as was explained earlier, 14% may be an under-estimate due to the young
ages of many of the subjects in these studies."

According to evidence by the 9 studies, children raised by homosexuals are
more like 700% more likely to be homosexual. Seems my 500% was on the
conservative side!

But wait, there's more
http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_prohomo.html

"Findings from the best and most recent twin studies have found that
homosexuality, unlike eye color, is not genetically-caused. But there are a
number of non-genetic mechanisms through which homosexuality could be
transmitted from one generation to the next. Those mechanisms include
role-modeling, social learning and differential reinforcement, as well as
outright encouragement of non-heterosexuality by parents or others.

No one knows for sure by what complex mechanisms homosexual parents
disproportionately rear homosexual children. But regardless of how, it
appears they do. The public needs to be made aware of the findings of these
studies so that when courts adjudicate and citizens vote on issues related
to homosexuality, they're fully informed as to the possible consequences of
those decisions on children."

Feel free to search for yourself but be aware there are many pro homosexual
that distort the truth to be politically correct, maybe you're one of them.

RogerN

Flint

May 13, 2012, 12:31:07 AM5/13/12
Good point! The petulant demands of the atheists gets so fatiguing,
that is why I just generally respond with "what you need and and
accept as proof is unavailable to you by design. God keeps himself
hidden from so called wise and intellectuals such as yourself, and
does so for his own reasons. Apparently he has deemed you unworthy of
revealing himself to you at this time. Probably because you fail to
heed his words "keep on seeking, and you shall find"".

What it took me a long time to realize is their demands for proof are
always them framing the argument and definition of just what
constitutes acceptable proof. They always run to "empirical evidence"
that only they, of course, deems acceptable, and they always discount
subjective interpretation. It is my contention that empirical
evidence for God >abounds<, but the interpretation of the evidence is
often subjective.

--
Flint
It is loading more messages.