Communists In The White House

Fred Brown

Sep 2, 2009, 4:15:01 PM9/2/09
Glenn Beck has shown us some amazing, frightening facts and the White House
hasn't challenged any of it.

Unfortunately, I guess that means they agree with the information Glenn
presented on people like green jobs "czar" Van Jones. He's an avowed
communist and radical activist who co-founded the communist group STORM - a
group that describes themselves and their activities as:

"We upheld the Marxist critique of capitalist exploitation. We agree with
Lenin's analysis of the state and the party. And we found inspiration and
guidance in the insurgent revolutionary strategies developed by third world
revolutionaries like Mao Tse-Tung and Amilcar Cabral."

The White House hasn't bothered to even spin the information Beck presented
on FCC diversity "czar" Mark Lloyd. This guy actually lamented the fact that
non-state-run radio stations prevented the "incredible" revolution in
Venezuela:

MARK LLOYD, FCC DIVERSITY CHIEF: "In Venezuela, with Chavez, really an
incredible revolution - a democratic revolution - to begin to put in place
saying that we're going to have impact on the people of Venezuela the
property owners and the folks who were then controlling the media in
Venezuela rebelled - work frankly with folks here in the U.S. government
worked to oust him and came back and had another revolution. And Chavez then
started to take the media very seriously in this country."

As the FCC "Diversity Chief" Lloyd wants to tax private radio and TV
stations at 100%

of gross revenues and use the money to fund public (read government
controlled)

broadcast stations. Private stations who do not pony up the draconian tax
would lose

their FCC licenses to broadcast and the licenses would be given to public
stations.

Lloyd's goal is to silence opposition to government policies in the
broadcast media.

This is an outright attack on the fundamental right of free speech protected
by the

Bill Of Rights and the scary part is, none of the major radio or TV networks
are paying

the least bit of attention. They are more concerned with Michael Jackson and
Ted Kennedy's legacy.

?

And then we have Jeff Jones.

How about the New York chair of the Apollo Alliance - the people who
designed the stimulus package? His name is Jeff Jones. Before deciding who
to give your tax money to, Jones co-founded the Weather Underground with
Bill Ayers. The Weather Underground is a domestic terrorist group that came
out of the communist revolutionary group Students for Democratic Society of
the 1960s.

Does that bother the White House? Apparently not because they haven't denied
any of this, nor have they fired anyone or even denounced these radical
backgrounds. And the radical Jones is currently helping New York spend more
of the stimulus.

And guess where the stimulus money is going? The Apollo Alliance.

?

Oh, and if you wonder what this has to do with guns,

The Department of Homeland Security warned of the rise in "right-wing
militia" groups - their report said if you are concerned about "legislation
on tighter firearms" you could be in a "white supremacist militia movement."

I think it's time to convene a House Un-American Activities Committee panel
in congress

and investigate how these commies were allowed to come to power.

Wayne

Sep 2, 2009, 4:46:18 PM9/2/09

"Fred Brown" <fred...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
-
I am amazed at the lack of media attention to this. I would think that even
independents, who went with Obama just to get a change, would be challenging
his actions. Somehow, any criticism of Obama is immediately characterized
as 1)bigotism 2)right wing loons, etc etc etc. Can't anyone think any more?

Jim Yanik

Sep 2, 2009, 6:48:14 PM9/2/09
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in

No,much of the MSM is under DemocRAT control.

Have you noticed the trend of Obama and buddies to gain control of alll
sorts of MEDIA?
Fairness Doctrine,Internet control,broadcast licensing,media ownership.

It worries me.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

edi...@netpath.net

Sep 2, 2009, 9:32:53 PM9/2/09
Van Jones is Bill Ayers with a deep suntan - with a bit of Farrakhan
thrown in.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Fred Brown

Sep 3, 2009, 7:23:01 AM9/3/09

"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Apparently all the major broadcasters, ABC, NBC and CBS all think they will
be immune from Mark Lloyd's plan to "diversify" broadcasting and bring it
under
government control. Boy are they in for a surprise. Lloyd has no intention
of allowing
"any" broadcaster to escape government control. No one will be allowed to
criticize
the government or it's policies. The same goes for the dying newspaper
industry.
And Sen. Jay Rockefeller D-WVA, has introduced S773 the Internet Security
Bill
which if enacted into law would give the President the power to shut down
the
Internet in the event of a "national crisis." What constitutes a "national
crisis" is
not explained in the bill, giving the President carte blanche to shut down
the Internet
at will.
Read more at www.eff.org

Fred Brown

Sep 3, 2009, 7:29:02 AM9/3/09

"Jim Yanik" <jya...@abuse.gov> wrote in message

Mark Lloyd is well aware of how private controlled radio and TV in
Venezuela thwarted Hugo Chavez's first attempt at a communist
takeover in that country. He's determined that it not happen in the U.S.
The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.