WTC janitor tells of underground bombs .. Molten puddles of Iron under the WFC buidlings

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 20, 2006, 11:15:32 PM6/20/06
Listen: http://www.flatplanet.net/truth911/willmp3.mp3

or read:

Yes, my name is William Rodriguez. I work in the building for almost 20
years, on on September 11 I would have been 20 years, and actually I
was there as the person in charge of all the stairwells of the north
tower. I was the porter(?) to have to do the maintenance of the whole
building of all the stairwells, the building have three staircase, A, B
and C and I was the person in charge of it.
I usually get to work at 8 o'clock in the morning. That day, it is a
miracle, I went in late, at 8:30 I called the office and I said I was
going to be a little late and they said "well, you have to get here
because we don't have anybody to take your position" doing the
stairwells. So I got there 8:30. I say its a miracle because I would
have been at the top of the building when the plane hit, ahh, the
reason is because I start cleaning the stairwells from the top down.
And actually I will have breakfast every morning at 'Windows of the
World' ... BREAK ... employees at the top of the building, so, ahh, at
that moment ah 8 30 I was actually at the basement talking talking to
one of the supervisors. And on and on 8 45 we hear an explosion, a huge
explosion, and it came out from under our feet, and I am telling you
this because of experience. I been there for 20 years, so I do
understand where was the noise coming from. And I .. that moment that
it was an electrical generator that just blew up on the sublevels. When
I say sublevels, because I was located on B 1, thats basement number
one, and the building has 6 sublevels, all the way down to B 6. So I
felt this huge explosion and at that moment I was going to verbalize
that I was going to say ah ah its one of the electrical generator that
just blew up ... and when I was going to verbalize it its when I heard
the impact at the top of the building.
It sounded pretty very far away .. and it was soo hard, that the walls
shaked and broke they cracked all over and the false ceiling just
collapsed and the sprinkler-system got activated. And everybody started
screaming there was like 14 people inside the office. And at that
moment we don't know whats happening. We thought, again its an
explosion at the sublevel and when ah ahm I was gonna pick up ah the
phone to call emergency there is a guy coming running in to the office
saying explosion explosion explosion. And this guy, was a black guy, ah
he has his hands extended, and all the skin from under his armpit was
pulled on both arms, all the way to the fingertip, and it was hanging
like a piece of clothes. And actually I thought it was ah clothing what
he has hanging and then I realized it was his skin. He was standing in
front of the fr(?) elevator at the basement when he was actually
burned. Now this the basement this is not the top of the building! And
ah I said what happened, he said the elevators the elevators, and ah, I
went to pick up the phone to call the EMA(?) that was located on
building two. Building one and building two connected through the
basement. And ahm.. when I say building two is the south tower, and ah,
so I went to pick up the phone and at that moment we heard another
explosion, and the floor shakes so much it was like an earthquake.
And at that moment I was thinking that it was probably an earthquake. I
was telling everybody to get under the doorframes, because the floor
was moving. And then I realized, what am I talking about, this is
explosion what I am hearing. Everybody out, everybody out! As I am
pushing everybody out of the office, I take the guy, the black guy that
was burned, the name of the guy is Philippe David, its a guy from
Honduras, which I did not know. He worked for ARAMAC (sp?), the company
that does supplies for all the vending machines, and ah, I put em, he
is on my shoulder and I started helping him out of the building, now,
the way to get out was through the loading dock. And ah, it was ah
pretty far, I mean we are talking about, ah wow ah like 600 or 800 feet
away. And once I get out with all these people, I see an ambulance, I
stop the ambulance, I put Mr Philippe David inside the ambulance, and
thats when I hear 'a plane hit the building, a plane hit the building'
.. I turned around, I look up, I see the hole, I see the fire, I see
the debris falling apart. And all of a sudden I go into a frenzy,
because I started thinking about the people from 'windows of the
world'. I said, we gotta go back, we gotta go back, we gotta go back.
And the same people that I just pulled from the basement they started
screaming at me: Rodriguez, you are not going back in there, you are
stay here. Even my supervisor that I just pulled out. And ah, but I
said, no no we gotta go back. And I took the radio from security guard
and (?) I running inside the building again. - (Tape hiss stop) BREAK
-- But then, the funny thing is, I, as I testifying, ah is, that I
went, l' one thing one fact that I haven't talked about, is that I have
THE ONLY MASTER KEY that was used on the North Tower. There were five
master keys in the building and I have one of them. And I was followed
by the fire-department as I went up the stairwells, opening the doors
so people could get out from the offices. And as I went up I heard
explosion on the lower floors ... I am talking about in between the
2oth and the 30th floor? And ah, once I got to the 33rd floor, on the
33rd floor I was by myself, because the WHOLE fire unit collapsed on
the 27th floor. And I continue by myself and then I found ah, a lady on
the floor on the 33rd floor, trembling, I stood her up, put her on the
stairwell, and then I heard something very strange. On the 34th floor I
heard strange movement. Now, when I say strange movement, is like HEAVY
EQUIPMENT, like ah, dumpsters with ah, those metal ah, wheels.. they
moved around the floor.
Now, the strange thing is that that floor is an empty hollowed-out
construction floor, there was nobody there, there was no s.. ah ah
equipment supposedly on THAT floor, so I got scared, because I was by
myself.
So I bypassed that floor with the masterkey and continued to the other
corporate floors. So I did explain that and I never got an answer about
that.

Questioner: What were the .. Did you hear explosions just before the
building collapsed around you at the end or how did that play out?

Yes, well, actually, I went up the stairwells, I heard ahm ah a lot of
mini-explosion and then on the 39th floor, I got up to the 39th floor.
On the 39th floor, ah, the police office that was, ah, with me on the
lower levels, cont.. ah, ahm actually met me from the opposite, ah,
stairwell. There was three stairwells, A, B and C. I was on the B and
he came from the A staircase. And we met practically in front of a ah,
ah, the doorframe, ah, he was with two fire-mens. And at that moment,
we were talking about what was going to be the next course of action,
when BOOM, we hear the impact on the other buidling. Now, we don't know
that it another plane, because we inside the stairwell. So, we have no
idea whats going on. And as I ... we hear the BOOM on the other
building, all of a sudden we hear PAW-PAW-PAW-PAW-PAW-PAW-PAW on OUR
building. And on the radio we hear: "we lost 65, we lost 65" meaning
that the 65th floor collapsed one floor on top of the other -- inside
the building -- up to the skylobby which was the 44th floor.

=====================================
Puddles of Molten Steel found under WTC 1,2,& 7
=====================================

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/moltensteel.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

PHOTOS / Pictures of "molten steel":
http://www.flatplanet.net/truth911/molten1.gif
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/hotSlag.jpg
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7_files/image004.jpg

Video:
http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20archive/red_hot_ground_zero_low_quality.wmv

"molten metal was found in the basements of both twin towers and at WTC
7"
. - Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)
(the company responsible for the cleanup)

Coincidentally, without the help of explosives and cutting charges
a 300 ton steel-beam just flew away...
http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photolibrary/photo_details.do?id=3942
So; which force propelled a 600 thousand pound (270 tons) steel
assembly
about 400 feet to bury it into 3 WFC ?

Southeast corner of WFC 3:
http://chapelhill.indymedia.org/uploads/fig-7-2-big.jpg
http://www.wirednewyork.com/wfc/3wfc/default.htm
http://www.cgaux1sr.org/photo/WTC/P00Web04837.jpg
http://www.cgaux1sr.org/photo/WTC/P000Web6004836.jpg
http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstudy.shtm

Johnny Bravo

Jun 21, 2006, 6:32:56 AM6/21/06
On 20 Jun 2006 20:15:32 -0700, u2...@gmx.net wrote:

<snip all the irrelevant groups other than the one I'm posting in>

<snip stupidity>

We all know about the exacting metallurgy standards that Janitors have to meet
before they are allowed to mop floors.

Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who believe that.

>=====================================
>Puddles of Molten Steel found under WTC 1,2,& 7
>=====================================
>
>http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/moltensteel.html
>http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
>
>PHOTOS / Pictures of "molten steel":
>http://www.flatplanet.net/truth911/molten1.gif

So where is the analysis of this material, or is a photo taken at night, which
without knowing a lot more information about that picture and the conditions it
was taken under makes any color analysis utterly useless. Is this your entire
evidence for this assertion?

>http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/hotSlag.jpg

Wow, you can post the same picture two times in a row. I bet you're real
proud of yourself.

>http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7_files/image004.jpg

Three times in a row? I weep for whoever claims to have educated you.

>Video:
>http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20archive/red_hot_ground_zero_low_quality.wmv
>
>"molten metal was found in the basements of both twin towers and at WTC
>7"
>. - Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)
> (the company responsible for the cleanup)

Molten metal does not mean the same thing as "molten steel" or "molten puddles
of iron". There are lots of metals present in a modern building, especially
considering when you add in a few dozen of tons of burning jetliner.

>Coincidentally, without the help of explosives and cutting charges
>a 300 ton steel-beam just flew away...
>http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photolibrary/photo_details.do?id=3942
>So; which force propelled a 600 thousand pound (270 tons) steel
>assembly about 400 feet to bury it into 3 WFC ?

Yeah, because we all know that a 70 ton jet moving at 500 miles per hour
doesn't have any kinetic energy.

Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who don't know that.

If the collision was completely inelastic the beam would never have even hit
WTC-3 because at a launch speed of over 250 miles per hour it would have only
dropped 32 feet before reaching that corner.

>http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstudy.shtm

If you're going to post links instead of actually doing any thinking, it
really, really helps if those links actually work.

Get back to us if you ever get a clue.

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 21, 2006, 6:48:13 PM6/21/06

Johnny Bravo wrote:

> Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who believe that.

Pure Geniuses who believe the official version.

> >=====================================
> >Puddles of Molten Steel found under WTC 1,2,& 7
> >=====================================

> So where is the analysis of this material,

exactly! Your Bush-junta has made no investigation
and blocked anyone trying to find out the truth.

> >Video:
http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20archive/red_hot_ground_zero_low_quality.wmv

> >Coincidentally, without the help of explosives and cutting charges
> >a 300 ton steel-beam just flew away...
> >http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photolibrary/photo_details.do?id=3942
> >So; which force propelled a 600 thousand pound (270 tons) steel
> >assembly about 400 feet to bury it into 3 WFC ?

> Yeah, because we all know that a 70 ton jet moving at 500 miles per hour
> doesn't have any kinetic energy.

> Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who don't know that.

kick a 300ton steel-beam? wow.. there is a new theory!

Theories to support the official version are so far fetched..
laughable how yous cling to ARABS DID IT.. it must be true.

I sympathise though. I rather have a band of arabs doing the
terrorism than a monster-means rogue spook elite troup that
uses the resources of the US military.. the greatest theft machine
ever.

> Get back to us if you ever get a clue.

I don't have to be clever. I don't pay for your bloodshed. For me
its enough to point out what you dare not see.

You are in denial, Johnny.

Johnny Bravo

Jun 21, 2006, 9:05:42 PM6/21/06
On 21 Jun 2006 15:48:13 -0700, u2...@gmx.net wrote:

>Johnny Bravo wrote:
>
>> Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who believe that.
>
>Pure Geniuses who believe the official version.

It is what the actual structural engineers at NIST and ACE are saying, the
best structural engineers in the Nation and no small few of them ARE geniuses.
On the other hand you've got guys living in their mom's basements with tinfoil
hats on their heads, hollywood wierdos who don't even live in our world and a
nutjob professor who was told he was wrong by the entire physics and civil
engineering departments of his own college.

>> >PHOTOS / Pictures of "molten steel":
>> >http://www.flatplanet.net/truth911/molten1.gif
>
>> So where is the analysis of this material,
>
>exactly! Your Bush-junta has made no investigation
>and blocked anyone trying to find out the truth.

NIST investigated and published a report, ACE investigated and published a
report, FEMA investigated and published a report. You're problem is that you
just don't like what they say, you can't actually contradict anything in them.

If you want to contradict their findings you're going to need a lot more than
a hat made of tin foil and "I don't believe it, here is three copies of the same
picture as proof."

>> Yeah, because we all know that a 70 ton jet moving at 500 miles per hour
>> doesn't have any kinetic energy.
>
>> Oh wait, it's only fucking retards who don't know that.
>
>kick a 300ton steel-beam? wow.. there is a new theory!

Only new to idiots who have never seen a large object hit a collection of
smaller objects. I see you are one of these idiots. And I never said anything
about a "kick"; it's called kinetic energy, look it up.

>Theories to support the official version are so far fetched..
>laughable how yous cling to ARABS DID IT.. it must be true.

I never said anything about who did it kid, only about how it was done.

I'll add reading comprehension to the list of things you haven't mastered yet.
In the future I'll endeavor to use small words to minimize your confusion.

Oh, I'm sorry.

You stupid, me use small words. Better now?

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 22, 2006, 8:13:31 AM6/22/06
So what does FEMA say about the collapse of WTC7??

I save you the trouble:

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

FEMA Chapter 5: WTC 7 - page 5-1
The performance of WTC 7 is of significant interest because it appears
the collapse was due primarily to fire, rather than any impact damage
from the collapsing towers.
FEMA Chapter 5: WTC 7 - page 5-31
The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to
collapse remain unknown at this time. [..] the best hypothesis has only
a low probability of occurance.

in other words.. they don't have an explanation.

happy now?

SaPeIsMa

Jun 22, 2006, 11:15:42 AM6/22/06

<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Actually, when the towers collapsed, at lot of flammable material, including
some jet fuel were part of the collapsing buildings.
And the WTC buildings were connected underground through a whole series of
tunnels at MULTIPLE levels.
Most probably some material that was under pressure from the collapsing
buildings pressing down, were pushed through these passages into the
neighboring structure by pressure differential
It's quite possible that when these hot flammable materials reached the
adjoining structures like WTC7, the presence of air, low pressure, hot
flammable materials was comparable to blowing air on the coals in a forge.
Things got really hot, really fast

Scout

Jun 22, 2006, 11:52:29 AM6/22/06

"SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

That plus we already know they contained molten metal, that isn't just going
to disappear because the structure falls down.

John P.

Jun 22, 2006, 12:52:20 PM6/22/06
"Scout" wrote in a message

>> Actually, when the towers collapsed, at lot of flammable material,
>> including some jet fuel were part of the collapsing buildings.
>> And the WTC buildings were connected underground through a whole series
>> of tunnels at MULTIPLE levels.
>> Most probably some material that was under pressure from the collapsing
>> buildings pressing down, were pushed through these passages into the
>> neighboring structure by pressure differential
>> It's quite possible that when these hot flammable materials reached the
>> adjoining structures like WTC7, the presence of air, low pressure, hot
>> flammable materials was comparable to blowing air on the coals in a
>> forge.
>> Things got really hot, really fast

> That plus we already know they contained molten metal, that isn't just
> going to disappear because the structure falls down.

As far as I can tell, it seems the primary cause of the WTC 7 collapse had
more to do with the damage it sustained being hit by debris from the
collapsing WTC tower. The large, nearly 20 story hole ripped out of one
corner of the building had weakened the structure enough (along with fires
caused by the collapse) that a wall was bulging hours before the actual
collapse. FDNY personnel were concerned about collapse around 2:00 that
afternoon.

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 23, 2006, 12:18:58 AM6/23/06
> >> It's quite possible that when these hot flammable materials reached the
> >> adjoining structures like WTC7, the presence of air, low pressure, hot
> >> flammable materials was comparable to blowing air on the coals in a
> >> forge.
> >> Things got really hot, really fast

Have you got ANY evidence of that?

> collapsing WTC tower. The large, nearly 20 story hole ripped out of one
> corner of the building had weakened the structure enough (along with fires
> caused by the collapse) that a wall was bulging hours before the actual
> collapse.

Have you got ANY evidence of that?
even a embedded-yellow-press-report?

You seem to be overly willing to assume that there is a
benign explanation.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEAD FELLOW AMERICANS:

The dead passengers are not even fully listed.
http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

WTC collapsed BY ITSELF!! HA Ha ha ha
look again: http://images.google.com/images?q=wtc7

Beautiful collapse videos:
http://www.google.com/search?q=wtc7

Do you trust your eyes or the junta that "administers" you?

John P.

Jun 23, 2006, 5:49:39 AM6/23/06
<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in a message

>> collapsing WTC tower. The large, nearly 20 story hole ripped out of one
>> corner of the building had weakened the structure enough (along with
>> fires
>> caused by the collapse) that a wall was bulging hours before the actual
>> collapse.

> Have you got ANY evidence of that?

"From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see
smoke, but no visible fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn't
really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the
edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged."
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/norman.html

"So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like
there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7
there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several
floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good."
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/boyle.html

"Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was
badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief
Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade
Center, which we did."
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110462.PDF

"By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about
additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good
portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7
World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest
corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we
were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was
a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock
in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this
thing was going to collapse."
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

The evidence you ask for is readily available on the web. It has even been
discussed, in detail, in this newsgroup. Make Google your friend, a quick
and simple web search, newsgroup archive search, image search and video
search would give your plenty of reason to doubt the tin foil hat crowd.
Every conspiracy theory you present only stands up by ignoring a *lot* of
readily available information. For you to buy into this crap this late in
the game can only indicate that you are willfully ignoring the available
information, or you are too lazy to make an effort to look for it. Which is
it?

> You seem to be overly willing to assume that there is a
> benign explanation.

You seem to be psychic and have an amazing ability to determine how I
arrived at my opinion.

> WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEAD FELLOW AMERICANS:

What about them?

> The dead passengers are not even fully listed.

Wrong.

> WTC collapsed BY ITSELF!!

Nothing worse than being alone in your final moments, eh?

> Do you trust your eyes or the junta that "administers" you?

I trust my eyes as much as they should be trusted. I don't have a junta that
administers anything, I believe all the junta administrators have moved into
management positions within the tin foil hat club.

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 23, 2006, 11:20:00 PM6/23/06
> > Have you got ANY evidence of that?

So, because the south side was heavily damaged
WTC 7 collapsed.. suddenly, by itself, very fast..

or maybe like Silverstein said:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander,
telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain
the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the
smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull
and we watched the building collapse."
Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

they did wire the building with explosives and "pulled it"

> > You seem to be overly willing to assume that there is a
> > benign explanation.
>
> You seem to be psychic and have an amazing ability to determine how I
> arrived at my opinion.

You seem to be smug.

> > WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEAD FELLOW AMERICANS:

> What about them?

There are 19 arabs, some having lived on USA military bases,
executing the most amazing stunt in history... and the junta
makes no investigation, the NTSB does not issue a report,
there is NO PROOF that has been presented to the public...

just a huge increase of budget for the SecuroCrats .. a huge
scare campaign about a loose group of bandits...

> > The dead passengers are not even fully listed

> Wrong.

show me then where are the names of the hijackers?

And tell me how come ALL FOUR planes were
so empty..

> > Do you trust your eyes or the junta that "administers" you?

> I trust my eyes as much as they should be trusted. I don't have a junta that
> administers anything,

What would you call the Bush people and the election process?

I invite you to ridicules the scientists:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

9/11 - Evidence for Controlled Demolition: a Short List of Observations
Frank Legge

The Flying Elephant: Evidence for Involvement of a Third Jet in the WTC
Attacks
Reynolds Dixon
http://worldtradecentertruth.com/JetDixon4.pdf

John P.

Jun 23, 2006, 11:41:59 PM6/23/06
<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in a message

> So, because the south side was heavily damaged

> WTC 7 collapsed.. suddenly, by itself, very fast..

It collapsed because of damage and fires, at a normal rate and in a normal
manner that buildings collapse.

> "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander,
> telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain
> the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the
> smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull
> and we watched the building collapse."
> Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

> they did wire the building with explosives and "pulled it"

Very good. Now, your next assignment is to go to controlled demolition web
sites and learn what it means when a demolition company "pulls" a building.
Look up how the remnants of WTC 6 were "pulled". Explore the reasons why
explosives would not also be used if they were pulling a structure. Explore
the types of structres a demolition company might consider pulling, and
compare them to the WTC 7 structure at the time of the collapse. Read the
FDNY statements regarding the condition of the building at 2:00 that
afternoon, and attempt to explain how explosives, or "pulling", the building
at 5:00 would cause the wall to bulge at 2:00.

I could give you some links to get you going, but you need to do this for
yourself so you can begin to grasp a better understanding of what might or
might not have happened.

>>> You seem to be overly willing to assume that there is a
>>> benign explanation.

>> You seem to be psychic and have an amazing ability to determine how I
>> arrived at my opinion.

> You seem to be smug.

Very. And modest too! ;-)

>> > WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEAD FELLOW AMERICANS:

>> What about them?

> There are 19 arabs, some having lived on USA military bases,

Nope. None of the 19 terrorists lived on US military bases.

> executing the most amazing stunt in history...

Crashing planes into buildings? Visually stunning, yes. Difficult? no.

> ...and the junta makes no investigation, the NTSB does not

> issue a report, there is NO PROOF that has been presented to the public...

That's all true, except that there WAS an investigation. There WERE NTSB
reports. There IS proof available to the public. ... but, other than that,
you're 100% correct.

>>> The dead passengers are not even fully listed

>> Wrong.

> show me then where are the names of the hijackers?

They are listed on the official passenger manifests. The Boston Herald (if I
remember correctly - it was one of the Boston papers), printed those
manifests on 9/13/2001, along with a graphic seating chart that showed
exactly where the hijackers were sitting.

> And tell me how come ALL FOUR planes were
> so empty..

Were they? Something out of the ordinary? Off from the averages for those
particular flights?

>>> Do you trust your eyes or the junta that "administers" you?

>> I trust my eyes as much as they should be trusted. I don't have a junta
>> that
>> administers anything,

> What would you call the Bush people and the election process?

"The Bush People"? ... I guess the best term we have for that would be
called "The Presidential Administration".

What would I call the election process? I would call it the election
process?

Are there other names you prefer?

> I invite you to ridicules the scientists:

I invite you to do the same. The overwhelming majority of people in the
science and engineering community to not buy into, agree with or support the
whacked out conspiracy theories on 9/11.

Scout

Jun 24, 2006, 6:31:49 AM6/24/06

<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> > Have you got ANY evidence of that?
>
> So, because the south side was heavily damaged
> WTC 7 collapsed.. suddenly, by itself, very fast..
>
> or maybe like Silverstein said:
>
> "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander,
> telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain
> the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the
> smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull
> and we watched the building collapse."
> Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

Sounds to me more like a shortening of "pull the plug" as in give up on the
structure and not risk lives trying to save it. See that's what happens when
you listen to hear say.

Of course, you can show me that "pull it" is an industry term for controlled
demolition and then indicate where they managed to get the explosives,
educated manpower, technical analysis, placement and detonation all in just
a couple of hours without anyone noticing either the work, the explosives or
the explosion all while people had considerably higher priorities to take
care of.

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 24, 2006, 6:50:46 PM6/24/06
I bet yous haven't seen this David Ray Griffin Lecture:

Hahaha.. oh you sweet naive Americans,
armed with the truth in your pocket, ready to kill.

All three WTC towers collapsed "normally"

BrooooHaHaha... Man, so funny... What a coincidence, eh?

By Jesus! They were helped along... Kaboom!

911 was "not difficult" ha ha ha...

19 meek Arab-twens overpowered 8 ex-Military pilots,
and in bloodsoaked cockpits performed arobatics
resulting in Military-Industrial-Spook-Murder-Network
getting tons of pork.

Hahaha.. soo eeeaaassy. Instant assholes! Just add Oil !! Ha ha
ha,,,

Election process ... DIEBOLD systems ... click, hallo hallo?
Har har har ... Al Gore!! J F Kerry!! So funny to see the americans
vote ON ISSUES!!

Boy, it needs a slow talker to get through to yous.

Oh, yes, there is one:

I bet yous haven't seen this David Ray Griffin Lecture:

Scout

Jun 24, 2006, 6:52:49 PM6/24/06

<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in message

>I bet yous haven't seen this David Ray Griffin Lecture:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154
>
> Hahaha.. oh you sweet naive Americans,
> armed with the truth in your pocket, ready to kill.
>
> All three WTC towers collapsed "normally"

Yep. Gravity works.

> BrooooHaHaha... Man, so funny... What a coincidence, eh?
>
> By Jesus! They were helped along... Kaboom!

Now all you have to do is prove that and you would have something until then
you have nothing more than your irrelevant denials, suppositions, theories,
conspiracies, and claims.

If you have any FACTS to support your claim then let's see them. If you
manage to produce any you would be the first to do so.

u2...@gmx.net

Jun 24, 2006, 10:47:28 PM6/24/06
> If you have any FACTS to support your claim then let's see them. If you
> manage to produce any you would be the first to do so.

Sorry. I *do not have to* present facts. Your Junta has to present
facts.
They started the war, they told us to believe their story, I want to
see facts
like the NTSB report about the aeroplanes.

http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00103&key=1

Get real! .. they are having you for good. You pay taxes, you vote,
they screw you... and you defend them ... they screw you more.

If you believe the Ali Baba Atta story ... see a doctor!

If you don't watch this

> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154

you are a coward. Use the freedom you have. Watch dissident videos!

OR load this on you IPOD: and check his claims:
http://www.suesupriano.com/audio/webstertarpley.mp3

But be careful. Funny things happen to Americans:

Headline SHOULD BE:

CIA insider found dead - Anchor around legs.
Was he about to blow the whistle?

Headline ACTUALLY IS:

Haunted by One Question: Why?
Merrill's Friends Try to Come to Grips With Apparent Suicide

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/21/AR2006062102094.html

John P.

Jun 25, 2006, 1:07:46 AM6/25/06
<u2...@gmx.net> wrote in a message

>I bet yous haven't seen this David Ray Griffin Lecture:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154

> Hahaha.. oh you sweet naive Americans,
> armed with the truth in your pocket, ready to kill.

Yeah... you took it hook line and sinker, didn't you?

How many of your 9/11 conspiracy "facts" have you bothered to research
independent of the kook web sites and lectures?

They feed it to you and you just suck it right in. Someone tells you it is
unusual for a building to fall *down*, and you are amazed by their
brilliance - while you ignore the simple principal of gravity.

Someone claims buildings were demolished by explosives - and you totally
ignore how those explosives would have gotten there and all the preparations
required for a controlled demolition.

You ignore the very, very simple fact that *if* the US government wanted a
9/11 attack for whatever purpose, the *only* thing they'd need to do was
*nothing* - and there is *far* more, verifiable and credible evidence that
they did exactly that. No need to come up with explosives, UFO's, hidden
planes that were switched and landed on some secret island, actors and
actresses to play the surviving family members, and a host of equally
ridiculous ideas.

... and the best response you have to anything that counters the bait you
swallowed whole is to giggle like a nervous little girl while attempting to
restate your ignorance.

Nice try.

The clue bus stops here on the hour. Feel free to take a ride.

Morton Davis

Jun 25, 2006, 7:19:57 AM6/25/06

"John P." <Admir...@neveragainvolunteeryourself.com> wrote in message
He likely bought the Millenium Bug as well.