P.E.T.A (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Mike Chamberlain

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
I sure know one thing there is nothing better in this world than fresh
cooked baby deer meat. Its so tender it melts in your mouth.
SeeYa on the creek bank!

AnEman

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Velllll, me guess I musteee bring meeee Mossberg and do vat a mon hazz to
dooo to puttt ziss sicknezzz owwwwtttt of itzzzzzz mizery. Zee, Im sooo
nyyyyyyyce...

Lil Mikey wanna-be Mikey widdle-pees-pees Mikey suck...

Boris Zeeeee Spyderrrrrrrrrr

Ronald Schaub

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
In article <4k20vl$c...@news.usit.net>,
How about a well-cooked hunter that melts in a Cannibals
mouth?

Corey Lee Bishop

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Mike Chamberlain (mi...@usit.net) wrote:
: I sure know one thing there is nothing better in this world than fresh
: cooked baby deer meat. Its so tender it melts in your mouth.
: SeeYa on the creek bank!

Wanna swap some venison recipes? I use cream of mushroom soup, and if I
want to really get elegant, shitaki mushrooms stir fried up with venison
chunks and onions. Toss in some peanuts, chopped celery, water chestnuts
and a few slices of zuchini.....

Sue

--
"Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word. I don' think it means

AnEman

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Toss in some "seal and tiger penises, some monkey sweat glands, the eyes
of a few newts," peanuts, chopped celery, water chestnuts
and a few slices of zuchini.....and like gollee geee I get AWWWLLL hot and
bothered why I I I I I I I I I I I I MIGHT EVEN UH UH UH UH UHHHHHHH
UHHHHHH (well yewww knowwwwww!!!!!)

("Prone"

Stokely Carmichael wazz the mon....)

Todd Andrews

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
to Mike Chamberlain
Mike Chamberlain wrote:

> I sure know one thing there is nothing better in this world than fresh
> cooked baby deer meat. Its so tender it melts in your mouth.
> SeeYa on the creek bank!

I disagree - to me, there's nothing better than sushi made immediately
after the fish is caught. The fish is pulled out of the water, and
pieces of sashimi are sliced off the fish right away for your eating
enjoyment. In fact, sometimes the fish flesh still quivers in your
mouth as you chew! Excellent! Only problem, though, is that the fish
sometimes jumps out of your hands as you chop it up. Very irritating

AnEman

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
mouth and izzzz digezzzzzzztedddd quickly butuh spillsss owwwwt of you
posterior and itzz vedddddy embarazzzzing but hay dazz vat yewwww git ven
yeeewwww rob zeeee o-shunnn...as you chew...zat vunefrul mixturrrre of
anteior/posterior!"

Vell, deeez izz democracyeeeeeeeeeeee..to eachey hizzz ownnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

SO in TJ