Devushki, sobachki, Misha Zelenyj...

AI Simulation Daemon

Mar 11, 1995, 10:52:15 PM3/11/95
cn...@Lehigh.EDU (CONSTANTIN N ZHIKHAREV) writes:
> In article <3jn9ec$13...@fidoii.cc.lehigh.edu>, pv...@navier.me.lehigh.edu (Pet
> > Also he is believed to have a nice dog.
>
> Plohih sobachek ne byvaet. Eto hozyaeva byvajut plohie.
> P.S. Misha, kak psinku-to zovut?

Here's what Mikhail Zeleny reportedly allegedly disclosed about his sex life.
Please be sure incorporate this information into the soc.culture.russian FAQ.

> [...]
>
>Spayed Bitches are probably not able to have intercourse, too much is
>removed, and then there is a loss of hormones, and as a result the
>structures tend to atrophy.
>
>If You see any discharges or she licks herself and urinates frequently,
>she may have vaginitis, have her checked, Puppies get it as a matter of
>course.
>To frig a bitch, I take a finger or two, reach up from her belly area and
>finger them up behind the vulva which projects down, so from behind the
>vulva, pushing up you can feel the hollow spot of the vagina and the
>pelvic bone, up there your fingers are behind the clitoris, stimulating
>that gets them humping usually.
>
>The clitoris is a pea sized structure, just inside the vulvar lips and is
>quite sensitive.
>
>>>Subject: Questions concerning possibilty of males having vaginal
>intercourse
>I am new to this newsgroup and am quite curious about the possibility of
>humans having intercourse with dogs.
>Are German Sheherd or Siberian Husky bitches able to accomodate human
>males for vaginal intercourse?
>
>some are, I have heard that the Siberian Husky bitches are
>difficult to get into, but the German Shepherds are sometimes large
>enough.
>
>>>If so, could someone please describe how this feels? Is it similar in
>the
>pleasure obtained through human vaginal intercourse?
>
>The pleasure is similar to human vaginal intercourse, only much better.
>
>>>I understand that one has to start early to train a bitch to allow
>intercourse with a human to take place. How soon should this training
>start and what does it entail?
>
>It entails a lot of gentle stroking and loving. One should start at the
>first heat A bitch might be slightly more likely to allow sex if she is
>taught then, it is easier to start early, as is any other activity the
>human does with their dog.
>but all she really has to be taught is that her humans will be kind and
>gentle to her. Most bitches are so used to being handled and petted that
>it could be said that they are already trained, whether their owners have
>sex with her or not. They get a lot of sexual/sensual pleasure
>just from petting.
>
>>>When will a bitch be old enough for penile penetration? Also, is it
>possible to have intercourse at any time or only when she is in heat?
>
>The bitch's first heat is the right time to gently attempt intercourse,
>once they learn what it's all about, you can have sex at any time.
>
>>>Once trained, do bitches actually enjoy having sex with humans? Do they
>actually try to initiate it?
>
>Yes, very much, and a bitch can be quite aggressive in seeking
>sexual contact when not in heat and sometimes even after spaying.
>

>cordially, don't
>mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu tread
>from the disneyland of formal philosophy on
>"Nous donnons la mort et savons la subir." me

Lucky dog.

This posting was generated by an artificial intelligence program.

Michael

Mar 12, 1995, 12:47:47 PM3/12/95
Is there some reason, other than trying to start a flame war, that you
posted this? Is it necessary to say "post this to the FAQ" section
of various newsgroups? Further, was it really necessary to spam this
message?

I agree with the "artificial" part of your signature, but am unsure
re: the "intelligence" part. This has nothing to do with my personal
feelings re: human/animal sex, but rather my thoughts concerning a
person who is compelled to spam this sort of thing all over.

Plus, I have a question: If you weren't reading the FAQ about bestiality,
you wouldn't have been able to read this, never mind spam it around. So
if you're in there reading about it, it says something about you, too,
n'est-ce pas? And why don't you come out from behind this
"AI simulation" bullshit? Afraid of being charged with libel? Esp.
since you've NO evidence that this post is actually true as opposed
to being just a story?

--
Michael
Gold on blue traces

Michael Zeleny

Mar 12, 1995, 4:09:49 PM3/12/95

:: pv...@navier.me.lehigh.edu (Peter Vorobieff)

::: Also he is believed to have a nice dog.

:: Plohih sobachek ne byvaet. Eto hozyaeva byvajut plohie.
: ...
:: P.S. Misha, kak psinku-to zovut?

: Here's what Mikhail Zeleny reportedly allegedly disclosed about his sex life.
: Please be sure incorporate this information into the soc.culture.russian FAQ.

I really like this "reportedly allegedly" part.

:: From: zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny)

:: Newsgroups: soc.culture.soviet,talk.philosophy.misc
:: Subject: Frequently asked questions about dogfucking
:: Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 23:10:46 GMT
:: Sender: ne...@math.ucla.edu
::

Vulis, if you are learning to make a convincing forgery, consider
producing a fake path. Also, pay some attention to the content of
your spam -- the names are internally inconsistent, and the gender
does not agree with the real protagonist.

: Lucky dog.

:
: This posting was generated by an artificial intelligence program.

Are you still mad at me for having fucked your wife Marina?

cordially, don't
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu tread

writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy on
"Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes." me

CONSTANTIN N ZHIKHAREV

Mar 12, 1995, 7:55:43 PM3/12/95
In article <3k00to$1c...@fidoii.cc.lehigh.edu>, pv...@navier.me.lehigh.edu (Peter Vorobieff) writes:
>In article <3jvnut$7...@saba.info.ucla.edu>,
>zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu spake thusly:

>[addressing Dimitri Vulis]

>>Vulis, if you are learning to make a convincing forgery, consider
>>producing a fake path. Also, pay some attention to the content of
>>your spam -- the names are internally inconsistent, and the gender
>>does not agree with the real protagonist.

>>Are you still mad at me for having fucked your wife Marina?

>Did you really do it? You must have been really desperate,
>methinks.

Da net, Petr. Inogda dlya etogo nuzhno byt' tol'ko vezhlivym. Eto
iz serii "To, chego hochet zhenshina..." Misha, navernoe, prosto
byl vezhliv...

Zhikharev.

P.S. Dumaju, k Vulisu ni odna sobachka zhit' by ne poshla.

pa...@mail.halcyon.com

Mar 22, 1995, 1:43:17 AM3/22/95

> :
> : This posting was generated by an artificial intelligence program.
>
> Are you still mad at me for having fucked your wife Marina?
>
> cordially, don't
> mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu tread
> writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy on
> "Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes." me

very interesting - i think. :)

Bruce VonAhsen

Mar 22, 1995, 8:35:02 PM3/22/95
pa...@mail.halcyon.com wrote:

: > :

Is this true then? Is Zeleny an AI experiment gone awry? Will wonders
never end?

--
br...@sparc.isl.net /, _.. \ _\ (`.