There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in the ~“

seve...@att.net

Jun 20, 2009, 1:28:02 AM6/20/09
to sev...@yahoo.com
There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in the ~“structure”~ of the ~“text”~
of my ~“book”~ ~“DIVINE 9/11 INTERVENTION”~. It is a TRUE story and
it's free at www.LoveGodIsLove.org

Dear Neighbour,
Hello ~ my name is Arnold Joseph White and I was born in Nashville, TN
on July 7th, 1948, and (as with most people?) from time to time in my
life, I have had experiences that could have possibly been the
~“Spiritual Realm”~ of ~“God”~ at work in my life ~ or not. I never
had an experience that did not have a logical and rational explanation
~ until ~ 1996 or 1997 when I began to experience ~“things”~ that at
that time, I concluded they were ~“things”~ I believed were from the ~
“psychic realm” ~ of ~ “psychic phenomena” ~ as ~ “psychic ability” ~
and ~ “psychic power” ~. But then ~ on December 15th, of 2000 ~ I
witnessed ~“something”~ that as I tried to come to a rational
explanation of what I was witnessing, the first thing that came to my
mind ~ was ~ “witchcraft” ~. From that point on ~“these things”~
continued to escalate until early in 2002 when it “finally” dawned on
me that what I was being ~“approached”~ by was ~“God”~. ~ “WHY?” ~ was
not the first question that came to my mind. ~ “WHAT?” ~ was the first
question. What do I do with this ~“Revelation”~ of this ~“Epiphany”~?
Were ~“these things”~ for my own personal knowledge and mine alone? Or
was I supposed to share with the world that ~ “My God! There actually
is a God!” ~? It did not take me long to realize that I was being
~“called”~ to tell my story and share my beliefs about ~“these
things”~. ~ So ~ I did.

Many of you ~ if not most of you ~ will have a real problem with much
~ if not most ~ of what ~“God”~ has ~“called”~ me to ~“speak”~. But
that is not my problem. My problem has been to find a believable way
to tell my story as best I could. And on my birthday 07/07/06 ~“God”~
gave me very strong ~“evidence”~ that ~“He”~ has ~“called”~ me to do
what I am doing through an ~“alignment”~ of the ~“seven…”~’s from the
book of ~“Revelation”~. It's on pg.’s 30, 31, 40 & 41 of my ~“book”~
~“Divine 9/11 Intervention”~.

And they are: The ~“seven churches”~, ~“seven Spirits”~, ~“seven
golden candlesticks”~, ~“seven candlesticks”~, ~“seven stars”~,
~“seven lamps”~, ~“seven seals”~, ~“seven horns”~, ~“seven eyes”~,
~“seventh seal”~, ~“seven angels”~, ~“seven trumpets”~, ~“seven
thunders”~, ~“seventh angel”~, ~“seven thousand”~, ~“seven heads”~,
~“seven crowns”~, ~“seven plagues”~*, *~“seven last plagues”~, ~“seven
vials”~*, *~“seven golden vials”~, ~“seven mountains”~, ~“seven
kings”~, ~“seven,”~, and ~“seventh, chry…”~.
LOOK! A ~“77”~ of ~“seven”~ ~“aligned”~! Reread “P.S.” on pg. 27!

Factoring in ALL the ~“events”~ and ~“circumstances”~ that ~“led”~ to
the ~“Revelation”~ that this ~“alignment”~ was ~“hidden”~ in the book
of ~“Revelation”~. It is ~“statistically impossible”~ for ~“this”~ to
be a random, mindless, coincidence! This means this ~“sentence”~ is
one of the most important ~“Co”~ written ~“sentences”~ In All Of Human
History! These are either ~“the last days”~ of ~“faith, hope, and
love”~ or ~ these are ~“the last days”~ of –“doubt, despair and fear
and loathing”–. So! ~“choose you this day whom ye will serve;”~ Joshua
24:11

You can see the correct ~"alignment"~ of these ~"seven..."~'s in an
earlier version of my ~ “book”~ in pdf format for free at www.LoveGodIsLove.org.
Or you can buy the latest pdf version for $5 at www.outskirtspress.com/divine911intervention

~ “Love is the answer.” ~ ~“God is love.”~
Arnold Joseph White ~“a white”~
Call me? ~“God”~ has. 615-220-1599
~ “God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.” ~
~these things ~ are in the King James Bible ~“7”~ times each.
~“I am the Lord thy God”~ ~“love thy neighbour as thyself.”~
~“the end of the world”~ ~“that which is right”~
~“the last days”~ ~“Jesus is”~ ~“judge not”~
~“forgiveness”~ ~“message”~ ~“feel”~ and
~“a white”~
~“a prophet”~ is in the King James 53 times in ~“48”~ verses.
Is ~“7/7/48”~ my sign?

www.outskirtspress.com/divine911intervention
www.MySpace.com/Love_God_Is_Love
www.LoveGodIsLove.org
www.amazon.com
www.bn.com (Barnes & Nobel)
www.target.com

~“Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.”~
John 4:48

John Smith

Jun 20, 2009, 8:22:27 AM6/20/09

<seve...@att.net> wrote in message

*********** There is only one true, and applicable, word in this whole mess
........... "mindless"!
Your "sign" is the one that says "Psychiatrist" on the door.

Karel P

Jun 20, 2009, 10:43:40 AM6/20/09
seve...@att.net wrote in news:24e19cb1-8dc9-4795-b5a1-79ebfdbd7e93
@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups.com:

You know, you are right. All those tildes (you know,
the wavy things) really hurt my eyes.

<massive snip>

Regards,

Karel

--
If knowledge can create problems, it is not
through ignorance that we can solve them (Asimov)

seve...@att.net

Kent Paul Dolan

Jun 21, 2009, 6:13:50 AM6/21/09
seve...@att.net wrote:
[madness incarnate]

Repeatedly posting this pointless, self-indulgent
drivel, is just evidence that your theism-fueled
psychosis has reached the point where you being
confined to a mental health institution for the
safety of you and those around you is now
appropriate.

Go away.

xanthian.

Desertphile

Jun 21, 2009, 10:44:11 AM6/21/09
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:26:12 -0700 (PDT), seve...@att.net wrote:

> There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in the ~“structure”~ of the ~“text”~
> of my ~“book”~ ~“DIVINE 9/11 INTERVENTION”~. It is a TRUE story and

Proof L. Ron Hubbard is still alive and still writing.

--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

Kent Paul Dolan

Jun 21, 2009, 5:12:37 PM6/21/09
Desertphile wrote:

> Proof L. Ron Hubbard is still alive and still
> writing.

Klortho, I hope not. His science fiction was so
horribly written, the reek of it still was
detectable several novels down-sequel, like smelly
cheese left in a gym locker over the summer
off-season.

Worse, he accidentally published some of the worst
of it as religion, and many complete fools took him
seriously (and still do).

xanthian.

Devils Advocaat

Jun 21, 2009, 7:53:39 AM6/21/09
On 21 June, 11:13, Kent Paul Dolan <xanth...@well.com> wrote:

There is nothing wrong with a theism-fueled psychosis ..... as long as
you keep it in a cage in a sound-proofed basement.

Glenn

Jun 21, 2009, 11:46:04 PM6/21/09

<seve...@att.net> wrote in message

Bad enough this shit gets through the fnord filter, worse that there are
morons who keep it on life support.

Kermit

Jun 21, 2009, 9:53:11 PM6/21/09

Robert Carnegie

Jun 22, 2009, 5:16:20 AM6/22/09
Can anyone make out what it has to do with "9/11"? I don't see
anything between his experience of witchcraft in 2000 and his
experience of the existence of God in 2002.

Desertphile

Jun 24, 2009, 7:34:20 PM6/24/09

The crime syndicate must have shit bricks when if found Rinder
resurfaced after fleeing and going into hiding. Rinder literally
knows where some of the bodys are buried; he also headed some of
the break-and-enter burglaries against Brooks, Meyer, Minton,
Prince, and I suppose some other human rights activists. Rinder
was the guy who handed over the money to pay a (male) whore to
frame Prince for drug possession, and to buy a sickly marijuana
plant, in a pot, to put on Prince's back porch.

> Kermit

Gary Bohn

Jun 21, 2009, 12:05:56 AM6/21/09
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:28:02 -0700, seven748 wrote:

<snip>

Wow, either that post was full of worms or I'm about to get a migraine.

Mike L

Jun 27, 2009, 5:46:53 PM6/27/09

It's the sevens. Take the digits of 11; add them, and you return 2;
subtract 2 from 11, returning 9. Miraculously, 9 is the figure
preceding 11 in 9/11. Follow this clear lead, and subtract 2 from 9:
result, 7. Two sevens are 7/7, the exact date of the London
Underground bombings in 2005. Add 2 +0+0+5, and the answer is...7!
This gives 7 and 7 and 7. How could this possibly be a coincidence?
But wait: there's more. Our prophet's birthday is, you've guessed it,
the Seventh of July. 7/7 again. And the year of his birth? Why, 1948.
Subtract 1 from 8, and you have 7. Add 1 to 9 and 4, = 14. Divide by
the result of the first calculation in our investigation (1+1=2) and
you have two sevens.

How many times does the word or the figure seven appear in my
calculation above? Fourteen times, of course. Two sevens again: seven
times Gemini. There lies your connection, O ye purblind! It's
dazzlingly clear to any who have an eye to see.
The~time~is~accomplished~and~the~place~is~set...the cedar grows ever
green like alimony and the monsters of the pratincole deep beat upon
the sequent earth with their wings that none may approach them with
the bread of corpulence.

--
~~Mike~~

Mike Painter

Jun 27, 2009, 9:30:32 PM6/27/09
Mike L wrote:
> On 22 June, 10:16, Robert Carnegie <rja.carne...@excite.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone make out what it has to do with "9/11"? I don't see
>> anything between his experience of witchcraft in 2000 and his
>> experience of the existence of God in 2002.
>
> It's the sevens. Take the digits of 11; add them, and you return 2;
> subtract 2 from 11, returning 9. Miraculously, 9 is the figure
> preceding 11 in 9/11. Follow this clear lead, and subtract 2 from 9:
> result, 7. Two sevens are 7/7, the exact date of the London
> Underground bombings in 2005. Add 2 +0+0+5, and the answer is...7!
> This gives 7 and 7 and 7. How could this possibly be a coincidence?
> But wait: there's more. Our prophet's birthday is, you've guessed it,
> the Seventh of July. 7/7 again. And the year of his birth? Why, 1948.
> Subtract 1 from 8, and you have 7. Add 1 to 9 and 4, = 14. Divide by
> the result of the first calculation in our investigation (1+1=2) and
> you have two sevens.

Not only that but George Washington's birthday was predicted thousands of
years ago by the square root of 3.
Irrationally it also contains 911, the year and month of my birth.

Spookier still is that my social security number is immediately adjacent to
the year month and day of my birth well with in the first million characters
of pi and George Washington cut down a cherry tree.