Bad news for all who are concerned about mind control

1 view

Dick C

Nov 10, 2005, 10:48:54 PM11/10/05
MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they
actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

--
Dick #1349
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Home Page: dickcr.iwarp.com
email: dic...@comcast.net

Ian H Spedding

Nov 11, 2005, 2:38:36 AM11/11/05
Dick C wrote:

> MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they
> actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Curses! Foiled again!

Ian

--
Ian H Spedding

A.Carlson

Nov 11, 2005, 3:42:00 AM11/11/05
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:48:54 -0600, Dick C <foo.d...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they
>actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
>http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I wonder if they are trolling for an ignobel

Walter Bushell

Nov 11, 2005, 8:45:13 AM11/11/05
In article <1131694716.6...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,

I always thought foil hats were folly.

--
Guns don't kill people; automobiles kill people.

Alexander

Nov 11, 2005, 1:01:38 PM11/11/05

"Walter Bushell" <pr...@panix.com> wrote in message

> In article <1131694716.6...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> "Ian H Spedding" <ian.sp...@homecall.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Dick C wrote:
>> >
>> > MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and
>> > they
>> > actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
>> > http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
>>
>> Curses! Foiled again!
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> --
>> Ian H Spedding
>
> I always thought foil hats were folly.

No ... just foily

Mark Isaak

Nov 11, 2005, 3:33:07 PM11/11/05
wrote:

>MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they

>actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
>http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Hats off to them.

--
Mark Isaak eciton (at) earthlink (dot) net
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of

Walter Bushell

Nov 11, 2005, 11:27:48 PM11/11/05
In article <dl2ma2$lba$1...@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>,
"Alexander" <alexand...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Curses foiled again!

--
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any
charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgement of his

Walter Bushell

Nov 11, 2005, 11:29:40 PM11/11/05
In article <ttv9n1lr1m2ta0b64...@4ax.com>,
Mark Isaak <eci...@earthlinkNOSPAM.next> wrote:

Remember what Medelson said when he discovered P.D.Q. Bach

"Hat's back on gentlemen, an idiot."

AC

Nov 14, 2005, 1:52:26 PM11/14/05
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:48:54 -0600,
Dick C <foo.d...@comcast.net> wrote:
> MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they
> actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Damn. Iron is going to be sooooo much heavier.

--
Aaron Clausen
mightym...@hotmail.com

Walter Bushell

Nov 14, 2005, 8:49:33 PM11/14/05
In article <slrndnhn7a.k0v....@nobody.here>,
AC <mightym...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:48:54 -0600,
> Dick C <foo.d...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > MIT has tested the ability of foil hats to repel mind control rays, and they
> > actually amplify the waves rather than block them.
> > http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
>
> Damn. Iron is going to be sooooo much heavier.

What kind of wimp cannot handle heavy irony, to defeat mind control?