Last Thursdayism proven!

Seanna Watson

Nov 2, 1992, 11:51:42 AM11/2/92
As everyone knows, it was predicted that the world would end last
Wednesday at 10:00 PST. Since there appears to be a world in existence
now, the entire universe must therefore have been recreated, complete
with an apparent "history", last *Thursday*. QED.

--
Seanna Watson Bell-Northern Research,
(sea...@bnr.ca) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Opinions, what opinions? Oh *these* opinions. | Occam's razor split
No, they're not BNR's, they're mine. | hairs so well, I bought
I knew I'd left them somewhere. | the whole argument.