The Next Generation Enters the Fight!

1 view

Roger Coppock

Jan 24, 2005, 10:58:28 PM1/24/05
My Son and His First Science Fair Project:
http://celbalrai.dyndns.org/~alice/Will%20Evolves%20Mathematically.jpg
Next year's topic is global warming.

John Wilkins

Jan 24, 2005, 11:42:17 PM1/24/05
Roger Coppock <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote:

Way to go! I like the middle heading :-)
--
John S. Wilkins jo...@wilkins.id.au AA#2207
web: www.wilkins.id.au blog: evolvethought.blogspot.com

God cheats

owl

Jan 25, 2005, 12:47:16 AM1/25/05
On 24 Jan 2005 19:58:28 -0800, "Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com>
wrote:

>My Son and His First Science Fair Project:
>http://celbalrai.dyndns.org/~alice/Will%20Evolves%20Mathematically.jpg
>Next year's topic is global warming.

Hey congrats to the guy. If you get a chance try bouncing an idea off
him - natural selection isn't the driving force of evolution, it's the
driving force of species stability.

Roger Coppock

Jan 25, 2005, 2:18:51 AM1/25/05
Sorry, but my son has already very conclusively demonstrated otherwise.

Roger Coppock

Jan 25, 2005, 2:20:34 AM1/25/05
You like the middle heading, "Can evolution really be this simple?" I
do to!

When my son said he wanted to model evolution on his computer, I
thought he wanted to do some complex multi-species predator/prey
simulation. I cautioned him that what he wanted to do was far too
complex for him to program or to get useful results from. He's only in
7th grade.

Together, we came up with a solution that is so so so elegant the
entire program is less than 90 lines of C code, and a very detailed
description of the important subroutines is only three typewritten
pages. Although simple, the model behaves exactly as the theory of
evolution describes it should. Yes, evolution really is very simple.

Lt. Kizhe Catson

Jan 25, 2005, 9:35:03 AM1/25/05
Roger Coppock wrote:
> Sorry, but my son has already very conclusively demonstrated otherwise.

Oh dear. I hope Larry Moran isn't judging this science fair.

;-)

Dr Sidethink

Jan 25, 2005, 11:41:52 AM1/25/05

"Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote in message

(Please include attribution notes and relevant snippage (In context) in
your responses.
Also, Binary or picture files are strongly discouraged...please URL to a
web page..Thanks)

I'm Assuming that you are not a creationist trying to make fun of evolution
(Many folks use their children as unwitting moithpieces)...

I would like to know the basic idea of the algorithms involved.
Also and importantly, it has to be pointed out to 7th graders that under
simple enviromental constraints, progress toward population stability can be
very rapid.
This can be a Powerful Pro-Science experience for them if properly touted.

If they don't get this idea, the fundies will have a field day pointing out
that "Evolution" works only under ths simplest of models , intelligintly
designed !!!

As an example

I could easily write an "Evolution of Language" program that would cause any
Language in ASCII characters to "Evolve" into "Happy Talk"
Just allow one randommly chosen character to be replaced with a random vowel
in each generation.
The constraint is that I get to define "Happy enough" as whatever percentage
of vowels pleases me this morning, by initial input before the program ends
and displays the final result.

Bob Pease

Roger Coppock

Jan 25, 2005, 12:07:26 PM1/25/05
A quick check of my posts to talk.origins will convince you that I am
not an creationist.

After this year's fair(s), my son's work will be published on the net.
Then you can
examine the very simple algorithms for yourself.

Roger Coppock

Jan 25, 2005, 12:06:50 PM1/25/05

owl

Jan 25, 2005, 12:34:31 PM1/25/05
On 24 Jan 2005 23:18:51 -0800, "Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com>
wrote:

>Sorry, but my son has already very conclusively demonstrated otherwise.

lmao. Two gods in one family ... go figure.

Larry Moran

Jan 25, 2005, 12:26:53 PM1/25/05

I once "judged" the science fair projects at our local high school without
being invited to be one of the formal judges. I gave my grades to the
principal and the head of the science department. They pretty much agreed
with my assessment but let me know that failing 3/4 of the class wasn't
an option.

I tried to convince them that they should at least flunk those projects
that had nothing to do with science. That didn't work either.

The following year they forgot to tell me when the science fair was scheduled.
I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Larry Moran

John Harshman

Jan 25, 2005, 2:43:54 PM1/25/05
owl wrote:

Maybe it's hereditary. Probably dominant too.

owl

Jan 25, 2005, 5:14:04 PM1/25/05

Dunno, I'm still trying to get the compiler to accept 'very' and
'conclusively' side by each. It sits there for ever and ever, and
then says the answer is 42.

Roger Coppock

Jan 26, 2005, 2:34:31 AM1/26/05
The San Diego-Imperial County science fair organization
has taken up your banner, Larry. Now, to get a ticket to
main fair, a student must pass muster at a screening fair.
My son returned from his screening fair today. He was
one of the few who earned a ticked to the big fair. Like
you, they failed over half the class, those which had little
to do with science.

Message has been deleted

hanson

Jan 26, 2005, 10:27:03 AM1/26/05
"John Harshman" <jharshman....@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> > On 24 Jan 2005 23:18:51 -0800, "Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com>
> > wrote:
> >>Sorry, but my son has already very conclusively demonstrated otherwise.
> >
> owl wrote:
> > lmao. Two gods in one family ... go figure.

[John]

> Maybe it's hereditary. Probably dominant too.

[hanson]
Take it easy on the Poppcocks, they have issues and the
old one probably shows psychiatric side-effects of chemo:

> If I weren't a terminal cancer patient, I would ....
> Nov.11, 2004 -- Roger Coppock

Roger,
My sympathy is with you for your personal tragedy.
You should attach your line above to every one of your posts.
It would explain the doom you do project onto the world.
Take care, Roger, I hope that you are not in pain.
hanson

Roger's Time Line:
If I weren't a terminal cancer patient, I would love to separate
this fool, Richard Lindzen, from his money.
Nov.11, 2004 -- Roger Coppock

"The next time I need cancer surgery,....
Aug 21, 2004 -- Roger Coppock

I underwent radical cancer surgery last month and will start
chemotherapy next month. People who have the same
environmental poisoning that I do, "Long Delayed Organohalogen
Toxemia," typically die about 3 years after their cancer diagnosis.
13 Jul 2004 -- Roger Coppock

I am dying of a brain cancer that leaves half
my brain full of puss.
NOW SEND MY 6-FIGURE SALARY CHECK TO . . .
06 Oct 2003 -- Roger Coppock (rcop...@adnc.com)

"Long Delayed Organo-Halogen Toxemia," my personal case of
chemical poisoning, (trichloroethylene is the most likely culprit,)
typically has two or three decades between contamination
and cancers.
01 Oct 2002 -- Roger Coppock

I am dying from a case of poisoning by the very same chemicals
Rachel Carson warned about. Thanks to Dr. Carson's warnings my
fatal affliction, Long Delayed Oragno-Halogen Toxemia, is quite
rare. ... My fatal toxic load is less than 0.2 of a gram...,
07 Sep 2002 -- Roger Coppock

---------

http://www.msdsvault.org//BAKER/T4940.PDF
Trichlorethylene (TCE) CAS No.: 79-01-6
Airborne Exposure Limits:
TCE, listed as A5, *NOT* suspected as a human carcinogen.

http://www.bocgases.ca/newsite_eng/gases/pdfengli/G217.pdf
Trichlorethylene (TCE) CAS No.: 79-01-6
Classified as IARC Group **probably** carcinogenic to humans.
Classified by ACGIH as A5, *NOT* suspected as a human carcinogen.
Toxicological Data:
Trichloroethylene: Oral rat LD50: 5650 mg/kg = 5.65 gr/kg

Now, for a 100 kg man, 565 gr or > 1.2 lb TCE is needed to kill,
and you claim to have gotten cancer from 0.2 gr = ~3/10'000
that's cancer from a few TEN THOUSAND's of that amount... ? ? ?

So, since this is of course no laughing matter for you I will not
put it into my usual, jovial frame work. However, your story as
you have portrayed above and the tone in virtually all of your
posts indicate/suggest that you should read, for your own benefit,
about your chemo's side effects. Go check the literature, the fine
print, and read where it says "psychiatric side effects".
In particular, any normal person that has far, far less then "half
your brain full of puss" would die in short order of toxic shock
syndrome. You, of course are obviously still around .... which may
be due to a miracle from the green bible that instructed you to
believe that

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
= "A lot of environmental [sci/pol/soc] messages are simply not
= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Take care, Roger
hanson

Roger Coppock

Jan 26, 2005, 2:17:16 PM1/26/05
As usual Hanson, you have your facts mixed up:

-- I've beat the brain 'cancer,' (if that is what it was,)
or at least it is in staisis.

-- I was checked for psychological symptoms. Other than
I learned to take the tests quickly, my doctors reported no
problems.

-- The radical surgery removed a cancer in my large intestine.

-- The less than 0.2 gram figure is NOT the amount of TCE in my system.
It is the amount of my fat with halogens.

-- I will finish chemo in three weeks. When I visit my doctors then,
I'll ask why TCE was mentioned.

Coby Beck

Jan 26, 2005, 4:10:08 PM1/26/05

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
> = "A lot of environmental [sci/pol/soc] messages are simply not
> = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
> = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
> = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
> = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
> = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Interesting quotes. Do you have any references or context?

--
Coby Beck
(remove #\Space "coby 101 @ big pond . com")

hanson

Jan 26, 2005, 4:32:17 PM1/26/05
Cut any of the quoted lines and paste them into the google
search. Hundreds/thousands of hits.

"Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message

hanson

Jan 26, 2005, 4:32:19 PM1/26/05
Thanks Roger. I am glad to hear that you believe that you are
out of danger. I will add this post of yours to your previous
explanations when I elect to retort to your pathetic/fanatic green
shit doom posts. People ought to know where it comes from.
Take care, Roger,
hanson

"Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote in message

---------- Roger's Previous Explainations ----------

Lt. Kizhe Catson

Jan 26, 2005, 6:15:41 PM1/26/05
hanson wrote:
> Thanks Roger. I am glad to hear that you believe that you are
> out of danger. I will add this post of yours to your previous
> explanations when I elect to retort to your pathetic/fanatic green
> shit doom posts. People ought to know where it comes from.
> Take care, Roger,
> hanson

Hanson, I have no idea who you are or what your beef is, but if you're
using someone's medical problems to further a Usenet pissing match,
you're pond scum.

-- Kizhe

hanson

Jan 26, 2005, 8:14:58 PM1/26/05
Little Kizhe, of course you have no idea... but you do sing like one
of those little green idiots..... AHAHAHAHA..... You wanna tell us
and whine about YOUR own medical problems too? Is that your beef?
ahahaha.......ahahahanson

"Lt. Kizhe Catson" <lt.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Coby Beck

Jan 26, 2005, 9:15:40 PM1/26/05

> Cut any of the quoted lines and paste them into the google
> search. Hundreds/thousands of hits.

Searched Google for:
"We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little" "mention of any
doubts we may have"
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLC,GGLC:1969-53,GGLC:en&q=%22We+make+simplified%2C+dramatic+statements%2C+and+make+little%22+%22mention+of+any+doubts+we+may+have%22+

returned two hits, both usenet pages with your .sig

Searched Google for:
"It doesn't matter what is true " "it only matters what people" "believe is
true" -hanson
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLC%2CGGLC%3A1969-53%2CGGLC%3Aen&q=%22It+doesn%27t+matter+what+is+true+%22+%22it+only+matters+what+people%22+%22believe+is+true%22+-hanson

returned 44 hits (omitting the -hanson resulted in 324 more hits)

The first hit was a worldnetdaily.com article that presented the above quote
saying it was from a Forbes magazine interview. There was no context, which
is obviously essential if you want to characterize someone using these
words.

I checked a bunch of others, the all just present the quote. Some more
context:
"the secret to Greenpeace's success: It doesn't matter what is true.
... it only matters what people believe is true . . . . You are what
the media define you to be."

Could not find the Forbes source on line. I don't find it that sinister.

Searching for "messages are simply not accurate" "we use hype"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLC%2CGGLC%3A1969-53%2CGGLC%3Aen&q=%22messages+are+simply+not+accurate%22+%22we+use+hype%22

returned 182 hits maybe all of them (all i checked at least) using it as
evidence of dishonest motives in the environmental movement. A breif
sifting through also provided this extra context:

"A lot of environmental messages are simply not accurate," said Jerry
Franklin, a professor of forest ecology and ecosystem science at the
University of Washington. "But that's the way we sell messages in this
society. We use hype. And we use those pieces of information that sustain
our position. I guess all large organizations do that."

Again I don't find it sinister at all, just an expression of the unfortunate
state of american media.

It is interesting to note on the first quote I searched on above, the one
that I can only find your use of, that the addition of the word [about] is
hardly an innocent helpful correction. ie "doubts we may have being honest"
is not equivalent to "doubts we may have about being honest"

I don't think these quotes make the point you probably think they make, even
divorcing them of context and villifying them with edits.

hanson

Jan 26, 2005, 11:19:28 PM1/26/05
"Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:g9YJd.44432$Qb.31638@edtnps89... and in

> >> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

[Coby]

> >> Interesting quotes. Do you have any references or context?
> >> Coby Beck

> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
> > Cut any of the quoted lines and paste them into the google
> > search. Hundreds/thousands of hits.

[Coby]
> returned two hits, both usenet pages with your .sig
> Searched Google for:
> "It doesn't matter what is true " "it only matters what people" "believe is
> true" -hanson

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLC%2CGGLC%3A1969-53%2CGGLC%3Aen&q=%22It+doesn%27t+matter+what+is+true+%22+%22it+only+matters+what+people%22+%22believe+is+true%22+-hanson
> returned 44 hits (omitting the -hanson resulted in 324 more hits)

[hanson]
ahahaha.....AHAHAHA.... of course sweet pea, you don't search for
the original quote I cited with my sig in the search string...... ahaha..
But since you did it, you must have seen my post with the results
that *I* have gotten from google. I posted it because 1/2 year back
some little green idiot asked the very same question you did. So, now
I'd much rather repost these quotes then make lengthy references
where they can be seen..... Your question was loaded to begin with.
ahahahaha.......

[Coby]

> Coby Beck

[hanson]
...ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....Coby, old friend, you do diligent defense
work on behalf of green turdism.... ahahaha..... Not very well though.
Of course your don't find it "sinister at all", and being not "equivalent"
and especially your apologetic tone for these green edicts. What you
did is simply an admission by you that you have been infected be green
turdsim and enviro shititis. This then puts you into the august class of
the little green idiots who are the unpaid but willing facilitators and the
enablers for the real green turds who are only after your money:

*= Environmentalism is by'n large just a hysteria that infected
= hordes of well meaning little green idiots who honestly
= believed that they did help/better/save the world, when
= in reality they were simple the unwitting & unpaid enablers
= and facilitators for the big green crooks who pocketed the
= $green$ from permit charges, user fees & enviro surtaxes.
= The well meaning little green idiots are the sad fallout of the
= largest con that was perpetrated onto mankind in the last 50
= years as they fell victim to this gargantuan green jerk off.
= Or have you never noticed that the issues disappear right
= after the money has been doled out and consumed by the
= greenies...... yet the problems will remain for future green
= harvesting, skimming and milking by the sharp green turds.

*= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 50 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

*= Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, noteably
= global warming, tobacco and other green shit. Great lies do
= service for/in/of a "noble cause" which now trump truth &fact.

PS:
Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
(1) Green shit(s): ...the ones who legalize, institute and extort
the permit charges, the user fees, the enviro surtaxes and
the CO2/Carbon tax.
(2) Green turd(s):... the ones who are recipients and
beneficiaries from the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
(3) Little green idiot(s):.. are the unpaid, well-meaning ones
who think they do something for the "environment", when in
fact they are only the enablers and facilitators for (2) who
are harvesting the green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

Coby, enjoy!
ahahahaha......ahahahanson

Joshua Halpern

Jan 26, 2005, 11:39:14 PM1/26/05
hanson wrote:
> "Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message
> news:g9YJd.44432$Qb.31638@edtnps89... and in

Ah, sort of like:

We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it . – Dan Quayle

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W .
Bush

We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand"
James Watt Secretary of the Interior

"God gave us these things to use. After the last tree is felled, Christ
will come back," James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Regan

Taa.

josh halpern

Joshua Halpern

Jan 26, 2005, 11:42:12 PM1/26/05
hanson wrote:
> "Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message
> news:g9YJd.44432$Qb.31638@edtnps89... and in

Ah you mean like

Ah, you mean like:

We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it . – Dan Quayle

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W .
Bush

We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand"
James Watt Secretary of the Interior

"God gave us these things to use. After the last tree is felled, Christ
will come back," James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Ronald Regan

good to know.

josh halpern

owl

Jan 27, 2005, 12:20:17 AM1/27/05
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:19:28 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

>ahahaha.....AHAHAHA....

>...ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....Coby,

>Coby, enjoy!
>ahahahaha......ahahahanson

Your response is a bankrupt piece of road spill. You jacked out a
bunch of useless, dangling, quotes from 2nd hand (and 2nd rate)
sources; get called on it ... and then respond with cynical laughter.
.... Just so you leverage some grade-school insults that maxes your
keyboard out on the word 'turd'. What a pathetic piece of sod.

Lt. Kizhe Catson

Jan 27, 2005, 9:14:23 AM1/27/05
hanson wrote:
> Little Kizhe, of course you have no idea... but you do sing like one
> of those little green idiots..... AHAHAHAHA..... You wanna tell us
> and whine about YOUR own medical problems too? Is that your beef?
> ahahaha.......ahahahanson

Wow. Pond scum AND a drooling cretin AND a general lamer.
Truly, Hanson: you are a man of many talents. <yawn>

hanson

Jan 27, 2005, 1:05:23 PM1/27/05

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> >ahahaha.....AHAHAHA....
> >...ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....Coby,
> >Coby, enjoy!
> >ahahahaha......ahahahanson

[howling owl]

> Your response is a bankrupt piece of road spill. You jacked out a
> bunch of useless, dangling, quotes from 2nd hand (and 2nd rate)
> sources; get called on it ... and then respond with cynical laughter.
> .... Just so you leverage some grade-school insults that maxes your
> keyboard out on the word 'turd'. What a pathetic piece of sod.

[hanson]
ahahaha...AHAHA...ahahahaha... so it cracked you, howling owl, huh!
But that's what happens to little green idiots when they get out of their
doomsday fantasies into the real world. Or did it crank you so bad
because do you consider yourself to belong into one of the other
classes:

Modern, attributal definitions of enviro classifications:
(1) Green shit(s): ...the ones who legalize, institute and extort
the permit charges, the user fees, the enviro surtaxes and
the CO2/Carbon tax.
(2) Green turd(s):... the ones who are recipients and
beneficiaries from the lootings of (1), directly or indirectly.
(3) Little green idiot(s):.. are the unpaid, well-meaning ones
who think they do something for the "environment", when in
fact they are only the enablers and facilitators for (2) who
are harvesting the green $$$ that (1) has extorted.

Howl ugly owl, howl, but enjoy!
ahahahaha......ahahahanson

PS Also remember:
=== Rob Kennedy said ca. Jan.20 05 on KCET's NOW that he
labels himself no longer as environmentalist but as "advocate
for the public". What he did not say that he was an advocate
as long as it produces $$$$ income for him personally.... hahaha
=== Unemployable enviros, anarchistic green turds, pinko
anti-American green shits like the ones that infest these NewsGroups
have now become openly 2 faced in that they hedge their bets
and no longer do predict global "WARMING" but whine about
climate "CHANGE"....ahahaha.....AHAHAHAHA......all accordion
with time honored edicts of their green bible that says:

*= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people

= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......

= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not

= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

*= Environmentalism is by'n large just a hysteria that infected

hanson

Jan 27, 2005, 1:05:21 PM1/27/05
"Joshua Halpern" <vze2...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > "Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message
> > news:g9YJd.44432$Qb.31638@edtnps89... and in

> Ah you mean like
>
> Ah, you mean like:

[hanson]
Why are you stuttering and repeating yourself when you see my
posts, Josh?.....ahahahaha..... Do I crank you for some reason?

Your quotes here are certainly not much different then the green
turd I have cited. Coby found my examples to be interesting.
Maybe he will do you the same honors...... ahahahaha....
AHAHAHA...ahahanson

PS: You really should add James Watts most famous quote
for which he got into deep shit. Maybe that would give you
some mileage, which is currently worse than Kennedy's SUV.
ahahaha........

[Josh]

hanson

Jan 27, 2005, 1:05:19 PM1/27/05

> > "Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca> wrote in message
> > news:g9YJd.44432$Qb.31638@edtnps89... and in

[Josh]
> Ah, sort of like:

[hanson]
Certainly! Not much different then the green turd I have cited.

Coby found my examples to be interesting. Maybe he will do
you the same honors...... ahahahaha.... AHAHAHA...ahahanson

PS: You really should add James Watts most famous quote
for which he got into deep shit. Maybe that would give you
some mileage, which is currently worse than Kennedy's SUV.
ahahaha........

[Josh]

hanson

Jan 27, 2005, 1:05:24 PM1/27/05

[Kitsch]

> > "Lt. Kizhe Catson" <lt.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>Hanson, I have no idea who you are or what your beef is, but if you're
> >>using someone's medical problems to further a Usenet pissing match,
> >>you're pond scum.
> >>-- Kizhe

[hanson]

> hanson wrote:
> > Little Kizhe, of course you have no idea... but you do sing like one
> > of those little green idiots..... AHAHAHAHA..... You wanna tell us
> > and whine about YOUR own medical problems too? Is that your beef?
> > ahahaha.......ahahahanson

[Kitsch]

> Wow. Pond scum AND a drooling cretin AND a general lamer.
> Truly, Hanson: you are a man of many talents. <yawn>

[hanson]
ahahaha.......AHAHAHAHA... Did you crank yourself?.....ahahaha
Little Kitsch, listen. You must realise that you are not only one of
those little green idiots but a phony goody-two-shoe fuck up who
gets mad when called on the carpet for his tow faced intensions
ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Coby Beck

Jan 27, 2005, 2:11:07 PM1/27/05

"owl" <o...@moonlite.com> wrote in message

Well, I might have characterized it as insane laughter before seeing it was
not worth trying to answer, but you are quite on the mark!

owl

Jan 27, 2005, 4:46:00 PM1/27/05
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:11:07 GMT, "Coby Beck" <cb...@mercury.bc.ca>
wrote:

>"owl" <o...@moonlite.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:19:28 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>>
>>>ahahaha.....AHAHAHA....
>>
>>>...ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....Coby,
>>
>>>Coby, enjoy!
>>>ahahahaha......ahahahanson
>>
>> Your response is a bankrupt piece of road spill. You jacked out a
>> bunch of useless, dangling, quotes from 2nd hand (and 2nd rate)
>> sources; get called on it ... and then respond with cynical laughter.
>> .... Just so you leverage some grade-school insults that maxes your
>> keyboard out on the word 'turd'. What a pathetic piece of sod.
>
>Well, I might have characterized it as insane laughter before seeing it was
>not worth trying to answer,

It's not smart enough to be insane.

Per.oxy

Jan 27, 2005, 9:34:05 PM1/27/05

hanson wrote:
> http://www.bocgases.ca/newsite_eng/gases/pdfengli/G217.pdf
> Trichlorethylene (TCE) CAS No.: 79-01-6
> Classified as IARC Group **probably** carcinogenic to humans.
> Classified by ACGIH as A5, *NOT* suspected as a human carcinogen.
> Toxicological Data:
> Trichloroethylene: Oral rat LD50: 5650 mg/kg = 5.65 gr/kg
>
> Now, for a 100 kg man, 565 gr or > 1.2 lb TCE is needed to kill,
> and you claim to have gotten cancer from 0.2 gr = ~3/10'000
> that's cancer from a few TEN THOUSAND's of that amount... ? ? ?
>
> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
> = "A lot of environmental [sci/pol/soc] messages are simply not
> = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
> = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
> = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
> = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
> = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

565 g tri is a ridicolous high number, if similar to the awful strong
dichloromethane solvent used in paint stripper, practical emperic
experience tell me that less than 1 g/m^3 may cause unpleasant
drowsiness(slight CNS depression).

Dichloro paint strippers are not useful as paint removers unless
dressed up in biohazard like protection gear, and in general
chloro-organic solvents are avoided in paint products because of their
narcotic side effects and the risk of impaired memory and liver
damage/cancer.

http://www.weblakes.com/toxic/TRICHLOROETHYLENE.HTML

Joshua Halpern

Jan 27, 2005, 10:52:57 PM1/27/05
hanson wrote:

> [Josh]
>
>>Ah, sort of like:

> [hanson]
> Certainly! Not much different then the green turd I have cited.
> Coby found my examples to be interesting. Maybe he will do
> you the same honors...... ahahahaha.... AHAHAHA...ahahanson
>

> PS: You really should add James Watts most famous quote
> for which he got into deep shit. Maybe that would give you
> some mileage, which is currently worse than Kennedy's SUV.
> ahahaha........

I am rather fond of owl's response to your blather.

josh halpern

hanson

Jan 28, 2005, 7:39:03 PM1/28/05

> = "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote :

> = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
> = "A lot of environmental [sci/pol/soc] messages are simply not
> = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
> = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
> = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
> = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
> = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
> >>>>>>
> > [Josh]
> >>Ah, sort of like [the list of Josh, the list snipped by Josh]:

[hanson]
awe...... Josh!...YOU snipped your precious list of counter examples!??
ahahaha.... Did you see the errors of your ways and have you come
around to the right side... ahahahaha... since the left gets left dangling
on their own ropes. Seriously, Josh, that concerns me a great deal.
If the Left does not become more rational, then it will lose even more
elections and loses all its effectiveness such that the Right will have
free reign...... and THAT is a very bad thing too.... do you get it?

> > [hanson]
> > Certainly! Not much different then the green turds I have cited.

> > Coby found my examples to be interesting. Maybe he will do
> > you the same honors...... ahahahaha.... AHAHAHA...ahahanson
> > PS: You really should add James Watts most famous quote
> > for which he got into deep shit. Maybe that would give you
> > some mileage, which is currently worse than Kennedy's SUV.
> > ahahaha........

[Josh]

> I am rather fond of owl's response to your blather.
> josh halpern

[hanson]
Josh, blather or nor blather, your one liner is of course simply
and only an excuse to weasel out of your dilemma because
you don't know "James Watts' most famous quote for which
he got into deep shit"..... ahahahaha...... AHAHAHAHA....
but, of course, you are more than welcome to commiserate with
intellectuals like owl and coby.... ahahaha...AHAHAHahahaha...
Enjoy their bright pinko-green company, professor
ahahaha...ahahanson

hanson

Jan 28, 2005, 7:39:01 PM1/28/05

<han...@quick.net> wrote:
> >>ahahaha.....AHAHAHA....
> >>...ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....Coby,
> >>Coby, enjoy!
> >>ahahahaha......ahahahanson
> >
> "owl" <o...@moonlite.com> wrote in message
> > Your response is a bankrupt piece of road spill. You jacked out a
> > bunch of useless, dangling, quotes from 2nd hand (and 2nd rate)
> > sources; get called on it ... and then respond with cynical laughter.
> > .... Just so you leverage some grade-school insults that maxes your
> > keyboard out on the word 'turd'. What a pathetic piece of sod.

[Coby]

> Well, I might have characterized it as insane laughter before seeing it was
> not worth trying to answer, but you are quite on the mark!
> Coby Beck

[hanson]
ahahaha..... awe.... so, you guys, Coby and owl, do continue to commiserate
and console each other and whine bitter green crocodile tears... ahahaha..
I do feel for you fellas though, really........ ahahaha...... ahaha.....
I shall catch & crank you guys again when you do lay your next green turd.
It's inevitable, because.....

=== Unemployable enviros, anarchistic green turds, pinko

anti-American green shits like some that infest these NG's

[...]

Vendicar Decarian

Jan 31, 2005, 1:08:17 AM1/31/05

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> Cut any of the quoted lines and paste them into the google
> search. Hundreds/thousands of hits.

I would suggest those doing the search pay attention to how Hanson has
dishonestly modified the quote.

He has been told about this on multiple occasions, but he dishonestly
continues to use it.

How conservative of him.