www.talkorigins.org is 26% Evil!

Pip R. Lagenta

May 6, 2004, 4:57:17 PM5/6/04
Check it yourself at
<http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,
Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta
�虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌

-- Pip R. Lagenta
President for Life
International Organization Of People Named Pip R. Lagenta
(If your name is Pip R. Lagenta, ask about our dues!)
---
<http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/pip.html>
(For Email: I'm at home, not work.)

AC

May 6, 2004, 5:06:50 PM5/6/04
On Thu, 6 May 2004 20:57:17 +0000 (UTC),
Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Check it yourself at
><http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Best of all, it's infallible!

--
Aaron Clausen
mightym...@hotmail.com

Richard Crawford

May 6, 2004, 5:28:22 PM5/6/04
Pip R. Lagenta wrote:

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

So what? My personal homepage is 42% evil!

Adam Marczyk

May 6, 2004, 5:56:59 PM5/6/04
Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Check it yourself at
> http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

My atheism website is 82% good. Guess I'm on the right side after all! ;)

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

Pip R. Lagenta

May 6, 2004, 6:02:14 PM5/6/04

My second photo page
<http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/PhotoPage2.html>
is 61% Evil!
So there!

My first photo page
<http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/PhotoPage.html>
is only 6% Evil.
What a wimp!

Therion Ware

May 6, 2004, 6:00:31 PM5/6/04

On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:28:22 +0000 (UTC) in talk.origins, Richard
Crawford (Richard Crawford
<rscrawford.horse@remove_ruminant.mossroot.com>) said, directing the
reply to talk.origins

Bearing in mind that "Lucifer" is:
1% evil, 99% good!

Tom McDonald

May 6, 2004, 6:10:14 PM5/6/04
Pip R. Lagenta wrote:

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Turns out 'talkorigin.org', Jason Gastrich's attempt to skim
from TO, is 50% Evil! And 50% Good!

So we are nearly twice as good as Jason Gastrich. I'd not have
thought so ill of us.

Tom McDonald

lodger

May 6, 2004, 6:20:59 PM5/6/04
In article <3bymc.61163$H03....@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
Richard Crawford <rscrawford.horse@remove_ruminant.mossroot.com>
wrote:

My Livejournal is 32% evil. I'm disappointed. I was hoping for more
now that I'm the JW anti-christ....

lodger

--
Lodger

"If Jack Kerouac had a Gameboy he never would have written 'On the Road"
- The Citizen Harold

Richard Crawford

May 6, 2004, 6:34:37 PM5/6/04
lodger wrote:

> In article <3bymc.61163$H03....@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
> Richard Crawford <rscrawford.horse@remove_ruminant.mossroot.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Pip R. Lagenta wrote:
>>

>>>Check it yourself at
>>><http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
>>
>>So what? My personal homepage is 42% evil!
>>

> My Livejournal is 32% evil. I'm disappointed. I was hoping for more
> now that I'm the JW anti-christ....
>
> lodger

I've been trying to track down your LJ. What's your username? (No
worries if you'd prefer not to reveal it.)

Tim M

May 6, 2004, 6:43:09 PM5/6/04

"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
The sentence "I am the anti-christ" is rated as 99% good.

lodger

May 6, 2004, 6:46:13 PM5/6/04
In article <89zmc.61183$H03....@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
Richard Crawford <rscrawford.horse@remove_ruminant.mossroot.com>
wrote:

I don't mind. It's vioman. You may find it terribly uninteresting but
you can read away if you want...

Pip R. Lagenta

May 6, 2004, 6:50:11 PM5/6/04
On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:43:09 +0000 (UTC), "Tim M"
<scot...@cox.spammerssuck.net> wrote:
>"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Check it yourself at
>> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
[snip]

>The sentence "I am the anti-christ" is rated as 99% good.

And remember "the Gematriculator provides only results that are
absolutely correct."

Bobby D. Bryant

May 6, 2004, 7:06:46 PM5/6/04
On Thu, 06 May 2004 22:50:11 +0000, Pip R. Lagenta wrote:

> On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:43:09 +0000 (UTC), "Tim M"
> <scot...@cox.spammerssuck.net> wrote:
>>"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Check it yourself at
>>> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
> [snip]
>>>
>> The sentence "I am the anti-christ" is rated as 99% good.
>
> And remember "the Gematriculator provides only results that are
> absolutely correct."

And for some reason it refuses to rate itself.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

macaddicted

May 6, 2004, 7:53:31 PM5/6/04
Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

My last term paper, for Church history, was 30% evil. Even though I got
an A, I was never completely comfortable with that paper.

--
macaddicted
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

R.Schenck

May 6, 2004, 9:01:44 PM5/6/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> on 06 May 2004 posted

> http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

ooh, my name is 98% evil. shit, my screen name is only 1 perent evil. But
let me tell you, its a BIG and REALLY EVIL 1%. However, this site also
says that that word good is half evil half good. And weirdly enough,
talkorigins.com (not org) is only 1% evil.

John Wilkins

May 6, 2004, 10:30:57 PM5/6/04
Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

My home page is only 20% evil, though... but I'm trying to deimprove
myself, I really am.
--
Dr John S. Wilkins, www.wilkins.id.au
"I never meet anyone who is not perplexed what to do with their
children" --Charles Darwin to Syms Covington, February 22, 1857

John Wilkins

May 6, 2004, 10:30:58 PM5/6/04
Tim M <scot...@cox.spammerssuck.net> wrote:

> "Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Check it yourself at
> > <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
> >

> > €º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,

> > Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta

> > ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°

> > -- Pip R. Lagenta
> > President for Life
> > International Organization Of People Named Pip R. Lagenta
> > (If your name is Pip R. Lagenta, ask about our dues!)
> > ---
> > <http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/pip.html>
> > (For Email: I'm at home, not work.)
> >
> The sentence "I am the anti-christ" is rated as 99% good.

What about "I am an anti-Christ!"? the indefinite article matters, you
know.

lodger

May 6, 2004, 10:57:28 PM5/6/04
In article <1gdeyqj.fp93mn1jtqulrN%john...@wilkins.id.au>,
john...@wilkins.id.au (John Wilkins) wrote:

> Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Check it yourself at
> > <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
> >
> My home page is only 20% evil, though... but I'm trying to deimprove
> myself, I really am.

My son is 99% good but I'm 80% evil. Hmmm...

Chris Thompson

May 6, 2004, 11:27:41 PM5/6/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in

www.whitehouse.gov has exactly the same rating as www.whitehouse.com

Who's surprised?

Chris

Dave

May 6, 2004, 11:41:52 PM5/6/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com>...

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

http://www.answersingenesis.org is 44% evil.

Steven J.

May 7, 2004, 12:12:54 AM5/7/04

"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Answers in Genesis turns out to be a disturbing 44% evil! But before you
gloat at talkorigins.org's greater gematriatic virtue, note that the ICR is
a mere 13% evil, and thus fully 87% good! Expect Skywise to endorse this
site soon.

> 內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,
> Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta
> �虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌
>
> -- Pip R. Lagenta
> President for Life
> International Organization Of People Named Pip R. Lagenta
> (If your name is Pip R. Lagenta, ask about our dues!)
> ---
> <http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/pip.html>
> (For Email: I'm at home, not work.)

-- Steven J.

John Wilkins

May 7, 2004, 12:38:04 AM5/7/04
Steven J. <sjt195...@nts.link.net.INVALID> wrote:

> "Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Check it yourself at
> > <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
> >
> Answers in Genesis turns out to be a disturbing 44% evil! But before you
> gloat at talkorigins.org's greater gematriatic virtue, note that the ICR is
> a mere 13% evil, and thus fully 87% good! Expect Skywise to endorse this
> site soon.

It gets better. The KJV version of Genesis 1 (at
<http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=genes
is&version=KJV> rates 42% evil, while the NIV version
<http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?passage=GEN%2B1&showfn=on&show
xref=on&language=english&version=NIV&x=17&y=9> is only 22% evil. It
*must* be a better translation....

Dale

May 7, 2004, 2:01:52 AM5/7/04

"Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbr...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message

But if you cut and paste the text, it comes out to 29% evil.

My primary web site is 52% evil, but a website I did for my daughter's cheer
squad is 95% good!

My name is 50/50, but my daughter's name is 99% evil, because it has 13
unique letters I guess.

Adolf Hitler is 99% good, and so is Winston Churchill.

George Bush is 50/50, but George Walker Bush is 99% good.

John Kerry is 99% good, but John Forbes Kerry is 80% good.

The phrase "time waster" is 99% good, and "gematriculator" is also 99% good.
Aaaaaggggghhhhhh!

Tom McDonald

May 7, 2004, 2:31:56 AM5/7/04
John Wilkins wrote:

> Steven J. <sjt195...@nts.link.net.INVALID> wrote:
>

>>"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Check it yourself at
>>><http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
>>>
>>Answers in Genesis turns out to be a disturbing 44% evil! But before you
>>gloat at talkorigins.org's greater gematriatic virtue, note that the ICR is
>>a mere 13% evil, and thus fully 87% good! Expect Skywise to endorse this
>>site soon.
>>
> It gets better. The KJV version of Genesis 1 (at
> <http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=genes
> is&version=KJV> rates 42% evil, while the NIV version
> <http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?passage=GEN%2B1&showfn=on&show
> xref=on&language=english&version=NIV&x=17&y=9> is only 22% evil. It
> *must* be a better translation....

It gets...weirder, I guess.

jcsm.org is 35% evil, while Jason Gastrich is 99% evil.

He must have had good help.

Tom McDonald

Johnny Bravo

May 7, 2004, 3:25:07 AM5/7/04
On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:20:59 +0000 (UTC), lodger <thel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <3bymc.61163$H03....@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
> Richard Crawford <rscrawford.horse@remove_ruminant.mossroot.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Pip R. Lagenta wrote:
>>
>> > Check it yourself at
>> > <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
>>
>> So what? My personal homepage is 42% evil!
>>

>My Livejournal is 32% evil. I'm disappointed. I was hoping for more
>now that I'm the JW anti-christ....

The 1st commandment, 11% evil.
The last 9 commandments, 74% evil.

I rest my case. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Klaus Hellnick

May 7, 2004, 5:50:11 AM5/7/04

"John Wilkins" <john...@wilkins.id.au> wrote in message

> Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Check it yourself at
> > <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
> >
> My home page is only 20% evil, though... but I'm trying to deimprove
> myself, I really am.

Quit demonizing yourself!
Klaus

VoiceOfReason

May 7, 2004, 6:23:20 AM5/7/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com>...
> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

http://www.yahoo.com is
65% evil, 35% good

Dammit Pip! Now I'm going to be playing with this thing for the next
hour! This is too funny.

I tried running it against itself:

Sorry, an error occurred:
Recursive gematriculation messes with the fabric of the universe
itself and cannot be allowed.

Ferrous Patella

May 7, 2004, 11:34:01 AM5/7/04
news:lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com by "Pip R. Lagenta"
<morbiu...@comcast.net>:

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

I am worried! The site for which I am webmeister (www.trailstuf.com) is 5%
evil and 95% good. One tries but alas.

The site encouraged me to post their link and graphic saying how unevil my
site is. Does it do the same if your site is 95% evil?

--
Ferrous Patella

"Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war."
--John Adams, letter to Abigail, 1797

harvest dancer

May 7, 2004, 11:49:21 AM5/7/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com>...
> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Oddly enough, jcsm.org is 47% evil.

Jason Harvestdancer

Steve the Sauropodman

May 7, 2004, 12:58:26 PM5/7/04
"Pip R. Lagenta" <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com>...
> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
>

> 內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,
> Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta
> �虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌
>
> -- Pip R. Lagenta
> President for Life
> International Organization Of People Named Pip R. Lagenta
> (If your name is Pip R. Lagenta, ask about our dues!)
> ---
> <http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/pip.html>
> (For Email: I'm at home, not work.)

This is a riot! I just found out that the International Committee of
the Red Cross is 79% Evil and only 21% Good. WHEW! I'm sure glad I
checked them out on the Gematriculator...I was living under the
delusion the Red Cross was a humanitarian organization. Why, they're
nothing more than a vile den of satanic minions and EVILutionists.
Boy, I'll sleep better tonight. But now I'm gonna check out those
diabolical evil-doers at UNICEF! And then maybe Habitat for Humanity,
and Amnesty International, and then United Nations High Commissioner
for Human Rights (UNHCHR, or maybe the Peace Corp.

Robert Grumbine

May 7, 2004, 1:35:49 PM5/7/04
In article <lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com>,

Pip R. Lagenta <morbiu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>Check it yourself at
><http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Ok, my main work web site is only 18% evil.
www.falwell.com is 33% evil.
But my personal web site (below) is a solid 51% evil.
(I'm more evil at home than work. Odd.)

--
Robert Grumbine http://www.radix.net/~bobg/ Science faqs and amateur activities notes and links.
Sagredo (Galileo Galilei) "You present these recondite matters with too much

Raymond E. Griffith

May 7, 2004, 2:06:08 PM5/7/04
in article Xns94E2580DAE8ED...@199.45.49.11, Ferrous Patella at
mail1...@pop.net wrote on 5/7/04 11:34 AM:

> news:lq9l90d159eqrg9q5...@4ax.com by "Pip R. Lagenta"
> <morbiu...@comcast.net>:
>
>> Check it yourself at
>> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>
>>
> I am worried! The site for which I am webmeister (www.trailstuf.com) is 5%
> evil and 95% good. One tries but alas.
>
> The site encouraged me to post their link and graphic saying how unevil my
> site is. Does it do the same if your site is 95% evil?

Hmmm. The following text was found to be 34% evil.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man
love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the
world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of
life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away,
and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.

Heh. Another fundie crazy to bite the dust!

Tom McDonald

May 7, 2004, 5:15:54 PM5/7/04
harvest dancer wrote:

If you enter 'jcsm.org' just as text, it comes out to 1% evil
and 99% good.

If you enter 'jason gastrich' as text, it comes out to 99% evil
and 1% good.

So mixing an innocent text with Gastrich sort of averages out
the evil?

Tom McDonald

Susan S

May 8, 2004, 1:59:27 AM5/8/04
In talk.origins I read this message from "Pip R. Lagenta"
<morbiu...@comcast.net>:

>Check it yourself at
><http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

I am 50% good and 50% evil and have been invited to waste my time
by killing everyone. I have mixed feelings about that.

Susan Silberstein

Anastasia

May 8, 2004, 5:25:26 AM5/8/04
"Susan S" <otoerem...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Time wasters are good for occasion. I have made use of them quite a
bit during convalescence. I decided to run several sites through the
Gematriculator.

Sun Microsystems (www.sun.com) is 83% evil.
Cisco's site (www.cisco.com) is 37% evil.
Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) is 50% evil, about 33 percent less evil
than Sun. I am certain this surprises, among other people, my father and
Scott McNealy.
The site through which Mr Gastrich markets his 'book'
(www.skepticsannotatedbible.org) is 71% evil and, despite the rather lofty
claims that he has made for himself, his main site, www.jcsm.org, evaluates
at 47% evil, only 3% less evil than www.infidels.org and 11% *more* evil
than "The Infidel Guy." I found this amusing for no real good reason, and
so I ran the misdirected URL addresses that were the focus of attention some
time ago. The misdirect, www.theinfidelguy.com, that Mr Gastrich uses to
direct to his site, rates at 99% evil, while www.talkorigin.org rates a 50%
evil score.

I decided that this was more entertaining than the 'Friends' finale,
but then, I am on medication.

Anastasia

Dick C

May 8, 2004, 2:35:03 PM5/8/04
Pip R. Lagenta wrote in talk.origins

> Check it yourself at
> <http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/>

Well, your message is 11 percent evil.

--
Dick #1349
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Home Page: dickcr.iwarp.com
email: dic...@comcast.net

Tim Norfolk

May 8, 2004, 11:28:32 PM5/8/04
According to their calculator, my personal site is 64% evil, and I have alos
been invited to kill everyone.

Should I start tomorrow, or just rest up for Monday?

--irascible since 1957

Dick C

May 9, 2004, 1:38:57 PM5/9/04
Tim Norfolk wrote in talk.origins

> According to their calculator, my personal site is 64% evil, and I have
> alos been invited to kill everyone.
>
> Should I start tomorrow, or just rest up for Monday?

Go ahead and start anytime.

> --irascible since 1957

Wesley R. Elsberry

May 9, 2004, 2:44:24 PM5/9/04
Good old numerology at http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

I plugged in http://www.antievolution.org to see what my site
might score and got:

http://www.antievolution.org is
73% evil, 27% good

Wow. I had no idea I could be so evil.

So I updated the page with the most recent description of
the Panda's Thumb and added a little bit more to the site
description. I then re-entered http://www.antievolution.org
and got the following result:

http://www.antievolution.org is
3% evil, 97% good

Moral: out-of-date web pages are way evil.

or

Moral: Gematriculator numerology is chaotic.

Take your pick.

--
Wesley R. Elsberry, Ph.D., Information Project Director, NCSE (ncseweb.org)
Antievolution.org (http://www.antievolution.org)

steve_h

May 10, 2004, 4:15:36 PM5/10/04
Evolution happens, creationism is bunk - "Answers in Genesis" is
full of crap.

1% evil 99% good.

Snowbird

May 16, 2004, 4:49:24 PM5/16/04