Is he here?

Werewolfy

Apr 25, 2007, 2:13:24 PM4/25/07
Is he?
JTEM that is.

Nasty litle creepy thing, hiding away.

Werewolfy

Bob Casanova

Apr 25, 2007, 5:46:47 PM4/25/07
On 25 Apr 2007 11:13:24 -0700, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by Werewolfy <Werew...@yahoo.co.uk>:

>Is he?
>JTEM that is.

Yeah, he frequently skulks here.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Augray

Apr 25, 2007, 8:45:56 PM4/25/07
On 25 Apr 2007 11:13:24 -0700, Werewolfy <Werew...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote in <1177524804.2...@t39g2000prd.googlegroups.com> :

>Is he?
>JTEM that is.
>
>Nasty litle creepy thing, hiding away.

He posts through Google Groups, which seems to be having problems
right now.

>Werewolfy

J.J. O'Shea

Apr 26, 2007, 6:38:36 AM4/26/07
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:13:24 -0400, Werewolfy wrote
(in article <1177524804.2...@t39g2000prd.googlegroups.com>):

Don't know, he's in my killfile.

JTEM

Apr 26, 2007, 3:42:23 PM4/26/07
Augray <aug...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> He posts through Google Groups, which seems to be having
> problems right now.

Yes. It also coincided with a rather busy couple of days for me.

Thee's something like 36 to 48 hours worth of posts to wade
through, so there's always a good chance that I might not
catch up...