CAN WE HANDLE TRUTH !!

Missy

Apr 19, 2007, 1:35:35 PM4/19/07
Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
them a while back, and want to share this with you.

The index from the website below has information about:
Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
(Section A);
What you need to know about what Bush is doing
(A-15);
"That", "how", "when", and "why" the Bible says America is in trouble
(Section B);
The sequence of events leading up to Christ's Second Coming
(B-5);
Why today's church is falling apart
(Section C);
The identity of the so-called antichrist
(D-9);
All there is to know about the "666"
(D-2);
The identity of the "beast" mentioned in Daniel and Revelation
(section D);
A Scripturally grounded explanation for the Seven Seals of Revelation
(section E);
and an entire host of other totally Scripturally grounded info at:

http://www.websitemirror.org/

We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
with the ship.

Michelle

Message has been deleted

jcon

Apr 19, 2007, 2:37:14 PM4/19/07

C'mon. Genuine post-diction takes some creativity and talent. This
is just straight making shit up.

-jc

stew dean

Apr 19, 2007, 3:01:31 PM4/19/07
On 19 Apr, 18:35, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
> to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
> with the ship.

Through out the ages people have said now are the end times - so
trying to read stuff into the bible is going to get you no where. The
biggest problems on Earth today are over population and global warming
(terrorism is way down the list of dangers somewhere near meteor
strike).

You're right we don't have to do down with the ship, we can attempt to
not hit the very large and obvious iceberg coming our way.

To do this we all need to consume less of everything, especially meat.
Fly less or not at all. get smaller cars or even better use public
transport, stop using air conditioning and insulate houses property to
reduce heating bills and heat escaping, reuse more things, buy more
things second hand and use what we do have for longer, drink tap water
not bottled water, replace filiment bulbs with low energy bulbs (LED
bulbs are the way to go in the future), switch things off a the plug,
don't leave your phone on charge overnight and source more products
localy, prefering so local they arnt even packedged.

Do all that you you'l severaly reduce your foot print, will probably
be healthier, and richer.

In addition - get an education, give up religion (it's really not
helping you) and pay it forward - be unnessarily kind to others even
if there is no good reason. Everyone does that and you'll find people
being really nice to you for no reason as well, maybe just when you
really need it.

Cheers

Stew Dean

coaster

Apr 19, 2007, 3:14:00 PM4/19/07
On Apr 19, 12:35 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It's worse? University of Texas, August 1966. A man shot and killed
23 students and faculty in the cafeteria. By your reasoning things
got better between 1966 and 2006, but suddenly went back to pre-1966
badness in 2007.

It's not worse, Missy, it's exactly the same. Now put the Bible away
before you hurt yourself.

Greg G.

Apr 19, 2007, 4:44:08 PM4/19/07
On Apr 19, 1:35 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
> fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
> them a while back, and want to share this with you.

snippage

> We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
> to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
> with the ship.

Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book.
--Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BCE

Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble
their food, and tyrannize their teachers.
--Socrates, 469-399 BCE

--
Greg G.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the propeller beanie!

Frank J

Apr 19, 2007, 4:56:18 PM4/19/07
On Apr 19, 1:35 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
> fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
> them a while back, and want to share this with you.
>
> The index from the website below has information about:
> Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
> (Section A);
> What you need to know about what Bush is doing
> (A-15);
> "That", "how", "when", and "why" the Bible says America is in trouble

"America" is not mentioned in the Bible. "California" maybe.

> (Section B);
> The sequence of events leading up to Christ's Second Coming

I'm only interested in the 42nd.

> (B-5);
> Why today's church is falling apart
> (Section C);
> The identity of the so-called antichrist
> (D-9);
> All there is to know about the "666"
> (D-2);
> The identity of the "beast" mentioned in Daniel and Revelation
> (section D);
> A Scripturally grounded explanation for the Seven Seals of Revelation
> (section E);
> and an entire host of other totally Scripturally grounded info at:
>
> http://www.websitemirror.org/
>
> We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
> to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
> with the ship.

You're 10 years too late. The Heaven's Gate gang are laughing at us
from Hale-Bopp.

> Michelle

Chris Krolczyk

Apr 19, 2007, 8:40:27 PM4/19/07
On Apr 19, 12:35 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

(gibberish snipped)

t.o, be.politics, alt.religion.scientology, alt.guns,
talk.politics.guns,
talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush, alt.politics, misc.survivalism
and
can.politics, among others.

I guess that she's (?) a well-rounded hit-and-run multiposting kook,
at least.

-Chris Krolczyk

Lexington Victoria-Rice

Apr 19, 2007, 9:48:03 PM4/19/07
nmp wrote:
> Op Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:35:35 -0700, schreef Missy:

>> We all know bad times have descended on the earth,
>
> No, it has always been as bad as it is.

If I were a wild beast I would say it has really gotten worse over the
last 10,000 years or so.

--
"Fundamentalists can kiss my left behind."

Some bumper sticker or t-shirt.

ayer...@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2007, 11:37:09 PM4/19/07

Jesus said the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not
pass before the second coming.Israel became a nation in 1948, so
someone that was born in 1948 has to be alive to see the second
coming. It's been 59 years. We live to be what 70-80 years old,? The
Bible talks about a generation being 40 years/80 years/and 100 years
So that means that we have anywhere from now-20 years,or maxx by the
word of god 100years from 1948 which makes the dead line 2048. Know
this I am not setting a date. For Jesus said that no one knows the
time. He will come like a theif in the night. And know this God (Jesus
Christ) does not lie, every thing he said was going to happen has
happened rite up to rapture. Thats the very next thing on the list.
And I tell you this all the monkey biss evolution that has no proof
has blinded many.Science truly points to god, but there blind. they
sit in a class and are fed a lie and they believe it because if there
is a God they would have to change there life styles to a moral one.
there stuck in worldly ways,sleeping
around,drinking,stealing,,dope,killing,money,nothing good ever came
out of any of these things,just think about it. Stand back and look at
your selfs. EVANGELICAL CHRISTAIN GEORGE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU LOVE
TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS PLANET.

Walter Bushell

Apr 19, 2007, 11:38:27 PM4/19/07
In article <1177015448.1...@b58g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
"Greg G." <ggw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble
> their food, and tyrannize their teachers.
> --Socrates, 469-399 BCE

And Athens fell shortly after he died.

Free Lunch

Apr 19, 2007, 11:52:52 PM4/19/07
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:38:27 -0400, in talk.origins
Walter Bushell <pr...@oanix.com> wrote in
<proto-6370C1....@032-325-625.area1.spcsdns.net>:

Not to mention that almost everything we have from 'Socrates' was just
Plato with his sockpuppet.

wf3h

Apr 19, 2007, 11:54:37 PM4/19/07

Missy wrote:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
> fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
> them a while back, and want to share this with you.
>
> The index from the website below has information about:
> Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
> (Section A);
> What you need to know about what Bush is doing
> (A-15);
> "That", "how", "when", and "why" the Bible says America is in trouble

which bible? why those books? the bible is hardly a guide to the
future, to morality, or any other thing humans need to know.

Free Lunch

Apr 19, 2007, 11:53:31 PM4/19/07
On 19 Apr 2007 20:37:09 -0700, in talk.origins
ayer...@hotmail.com wrote in
<1177040229.0...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

You really are pushing hard in your misrepresentation of what Jesus
said.

hhya...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2007, 12:07:29 AM4/20/07

Religious lunatics and loons alrways have a problem:
- a problem created by being brainwashed "hell" , "devil", "satan",
is next to you or...........you have no peace and every moment your
head is full of these shit nonsense.........
Good luck to you all L..O..O..N..s and suckers "believer of bible"
Yap

Earle Jones

Apr 20, 2007, 1:23:49 AM4/20/07
In article <1177004135.7...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Missy <miss_mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

*
So jump off and head out on your own.

And stay away from this newsgroup while you're at it.

earle
*

Danny the Burgundy

Apr 20, 2007, 2:49:18 AM4/20/07

"Missy" <miss_mi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
> fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
> them a while back, and want to share this with you.
>
> The index from the website below has information about:
> Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
> (Section A);
> What you need to know about what Bush is doing
> (A-15);
> "That", "how", "when", and "why" the Bible says America is in trouble
> (Section B);

Sometimes the ethnocentricity of the average American fundamentalist is even
more gobsmackingly weird than his (her?) religious delusionism.

Message has been deleted

Walter Bushell

Apr 20, 2007, 11:47:42 AM4/20/07
In article <1177040229.0...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
ayer...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Jesus said the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not
> pass before the second coming.

You have a cite for that?

Desertphile

Apr 21, 2007, 1:54:00 PM4/21/07

He imagined it. This appears to be common among cult kooks.

--
http://desertphile.org
"I've hired myself out as a tourist attraction." -- Spike

Walter Bushell

Apr 22, 2007, 2:33:33 AM4/22/07
In article <qsjk23pbboj0e2ven...@4ax.com>,
Desertphile <deser...@nospam.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:47:42 -0400, Walter Bushell
> <pr...@oanix.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1177040229.0...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> > ayer...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Jesus said the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not
> > > pass before the second coming.
>
> > You have a cite for that?
>
> He imagined it. This appears to be common among cult kooks.

He might just have an alternative Scripture, maybe the Gospel of Brian,
or Mary Magdalan, or perhaps the Gospel of both of Jesus's father's
father. Jesus father had to have two Jewish
\fathers, because Jesus had none and the math had to work out.

Anyway it looks like a drive by posting.

edwar...@verizon.net

Apr 24, 2007, 8:08:17 PM4/24/07
On Apr 19, 11:37 pm, ayers...@hotmail.com wrote:

(Nonsensical fundy gibbrish)

Jesus also said (Mark 9:1), "And he [Jesus] was saying unto them,
'Surely I say unto you, there are some of those who are standing here
who shall not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it
has come with power."
Must be some awfully old Jews hanging around, eh?

LloydBrown

Apr 25, 2007, 9:48:57 PM4/25/07

> Must be some awfully old Jews hanging around, eh?

You've been to south Florida, I see.

rick_...@hotmail.com

Apr 26, 2007, 4:19:47 PM4/26/07
On Apr 20, 7:49 am, "Danny the Burgundy" <frontd...@timelink.com.au>
wrote:
> "Missy" <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Check 'im for sixes.

jesusislord

May 16, 2007, 11:22:52 AM5/16/07

he is talking about rapture, your so full of self(anti christ) and
worldly things that your blind to the truth.

SeppoP

May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 AM5/16/07

Gee, ayers39, I *still* piss on your jesus.

--
Seppo P.
What's wrong with Theocracy? (a Finnish Taliban, Oct 1, 2005)

jesusislord

May 16, 2007, 12:13:49 PM5/16/07

Tap water is bad for you,causes cancer, because it's treated.
Even hell has good people in it. The only way is threw JESUS CHRIST.
All others will burn, even the good people If you where born after
1948 you will see the second coming.If you are left behind, you will
see BIG meteors hit earth. It will be so bad many will die of
fear.I's all in the bible, you just have to read and compare to our
history, 2/3 of all that was written in the bible has come to pass.The
next thing in line to happen is rapture. Then 7 year trib. one world
gov. under the anti christ which will rise from EU.3 1/2 years of
peace he will be killed, in 3 days he will rise from death. At this
point he will turn evil satan him self in human form.He will rule for
another 3 1/2 years The world will think he is GOD, because of lac of
knowledge. The end of that 7 years JESUS CHRIST and the dead in christ
(TRUE BELEAVERS) will come to earth to kill all evil. JESUS CHRIST
will put them in hell, and JESUS CHRIST will rule the earth. The dead
in christ will live here on a new earth under the rule of JESUS
CHRIST. the new millinium.After the thousand years will be white
thrown judgement for those in hell, than they will be cast into the
lake of fire with satan forever. From that point on there will never
be evil again amen and amen.
Now you will get a laugh out of this, because you are blinded by the
anti christ, and full of self, worldly things. Some of you are ment to
be evil, and belong to satan, You are tools to work against GOD
A day is coming, and you will remember reading this.
I am praying for all of you, with love not hate. I feel sorry for you,
I'm not judging you either. That JESUS CHRIST will do in the time of
judgement.

jesusislord

May 16, 2007, 12:16:17 PM5/16/07

Yes I agree something big is going to happen i;s called rapture.

Mark Nutter

May 16, 2007, 12:31:04 PM5/16/07

And of those who were standing around Jesus when he said "Some of
those standing here," how many were Raptured before tasting of death?

gregwrld

May 16, 2007, 12:34:03 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 11:22 am, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Actually, he's talking to the people standing there, and they're all
dead.

gregwrld

jesusislord

May 16, 2007, 12:44:33 PM5/16/07
On Apr 21, 1:54 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:47:42 -0400, Walter Bushell

> > In article <1177040229.016998.221...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

> > ayers...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > Jesus said the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not
> > > pass before the second coming.
> > You have a cite for that?
>
> He imagined it. This appears to be common among cult kooks.
>
> --http://desertphile.org

> Desertphile's Desert Soliloquy. WARNING: view with plenty of water
> "I've hired myself out as a tourist attraction." -- Spike
(Prophecy filled 1948) Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who
hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one
day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion
travailed, she brought forth her children.

Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till
all these things be fulfilled.

Mar 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass,
till all these things be done.

Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,
till all be fulfilled.
So that means that someone born in 1948 has to still be alive to see
it .How long do we live 70-80 years old? May 15,2008 will be 60 years.
So maybe we have something like 20 years left?

Mark Nutter

May 16, 2007, 1:42:16 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 11:22 am, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:

And of those who were standing around Jesus on the day he said "those
who are standing here," how many were Raptured before they tasted of
death?

Mark Nutter

May 16, 2007, 1:50:00 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 12:13 pm, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Even hell has good people in it. The only way is threw JESUS CHRIST.
> All others will burn, even the good people If you where born after
> 1948 you will see the second coming.If you are left behind, you will
> see BIG meteors hit earth. It will be so bad many will die of
> fear.I's all in the bible, you just have to read and compare to our
> history, 2/3 of all that was written in the bible has come to pass.

You are putting too much faith in the inconsistent and self-
contradictory stories of men. If anyone wants to know whether
Christian stories about God are true, all they need to do is ask God
to show up, in person, and endorse the Christian Gospel. A God who was
so anxious to have a personal relationship with us that He was willing
to become human and die for our sins, is a God who won't balk at being
asked to show up and actually participate in the relationship He
worked so hard to make available to Himself.

Then again, if God loved us as much as Christians claimed, what would
be preventing Him from showing up in person to say so? Two thousand
year old hearsay written down in a foreign country is no substitute
for face-to-face interaction. If you really love someone, you show up,
you don't leave them guessing what someone else's hearsay means. It's
silly to think someone as powerful as God could love us and want to be
with us, and us not know about it first hand from God Himself.

Peter Pan

May 16, 2007, 2:06:14 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 12:13 pm, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I believe your interpretation of the bible is in error.
There is not going to be some future world ruler -
ie an antichrist.

SJAB1958

May 16, 2007, 2:15:51 PM5/16/07
On 20 Apr, 02:48, Lexington Victoria-Rice
<notphalennotwebnotcontent...@oohay.com> wrote:
> nmp wrote:
> > Op Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:35:35 -0700, schreef Missy:

> >> We all know bad times have descended on the earth,
>
> > No, it has always been as bad as it is.
>
> If I were a wild beast I would say it has really gotten worse over the
> last 10,000 years or so.

And if I were an aquatic life form I would be saying "I told you all
moving onto the land was a bad idea! But would you listen? No!!! Now
who's sorry they evolved!"
> --
> "Fundamentalists can kiss my left behind."
>
> Some bumper sticker or t-shirt.

Ken Denny

May 16, 2007, 2:48:20 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 12:44 pm, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So that means that someone born in 1948 has to still be alive to see
> it .How long do we live 70-80 years old? May 15,2008 will be 60 years.
> So maybe we have something like 20 years left?

Care to wager on it? I'll even spot you two years. $100,000 says that
as of May 15, 2030 no rapture will have occurred. If I don't live that
long (I'll be 80 then) I name my son as my proxy.

So, you ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Message has been deleted

Peter Barber

May 16, 2007, 4:50:49 PM5/16/07

jesusislord wrote:

As a toxicologist I can say with certainty that that's nonsense. If
you'd mentioned fluoride, aluminium, nitrates or oestrogens, I could
at least understand where you were coming from, though there's still
no evidence of carcinogenicity due to tap water consumption. I'll
leave it to the epidemiologists and microbiologists to explain the
difference that treated water has single-handedly made to average life
expectancy.

> Even hell has good people in it. The only way is threw JESUS CHRIST.

> <snip>

Are you seriously asking us to dedicate our lives to the service of a
god who not only created hell but who, according to you, puts good
people in it (for eternity, I assume) if they don't type his name in
ALL CAPS? Just as well your god apparently said nothing about poor
spelling.

Cemtech

May 16, 2007, 5:05:28 PM5/16/07
In article <1179332029.7...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ayer...@hotmail.com says...

Arr, ye be wrong. It's the Flying Spaghettin Monster you must give your
sould to.

--
Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics

Cemtech

May 16, 2007, 5:06:49 PM5/16/07
In article <1179332177....@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
ayer...@hotmail.com says...

People have been claiming this for a thousand years. When are you going
to get around to it?

Bob Casanova

May 16, 2007, 5:09:34 PM5/16/07
On 16 May 2007 08:22:52 -0700, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by jesusislord <ayer...@hotmail.com>:

Really? And the Rapture occurred during the lifetime of
"those who are standing here", as prophesied according to
Mark? When and where did this occur? Or are some of them, as
noted, still alive? Evidence?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Peter Barber

May 16, 2007, 5:20:57 PM5/16/07

That's funny - some of us are pretty scared that the US has already
produced a viable candidate for that post!

> 3 1/2 years of
> peace he will be killed, in 3 days he will rise from death. At this
> point he will turn evil satan him self in human form.He will rule for
> another 3 1/2 years The world will think he is GOD, because of lac of
> knowledge. The end of that 7 years JESUS CHRIST and the dead in christ
> (TRUE BELEAVERS) will come to earth to kill all evil. JESUS CHRIST
> will put them in hell, and JESUS CHRIST will rule the earth. The dead
> in christ will live here on a new earth under the rule of JESUS
> CHRIST. the new millinium.After the thousand years will be white
> thrown judgement for those in hell, than they will be cast into the
> lake of fire with satan forever. From that point on there will never
> be evil again amen and amen.
> Now you will get a laugh out of this, because you are blinded by the
> anti christ, and full of self, worldly things. Some of you are ment to
> be evil, and belong to satan, You are tools to work against GOD
> A day is coming, and you will remember reading this.

So while Armageddon is raging around us, and all the graves are being
opened, and we atheists are facing eternal torment for not agreeing
with your interpretation of the Bible, you think we'll stop and say to
each other, "D'you remember that k00k in talk.origins on 16th May 2007
who reckons tap water causes cancer?"

Not got a high opinion of yourself, have you? I thought hubris was a
cardinal sin!

> I am praying for all of you, with love not hate. I feel sorry for you,
> I'm not judging you either. That JESUS CHRIST will do in the time of
> judgement.

Really, don't bother. Pray for some brains instead.

stew dean

May 16, 2007, 5:44:10 PM5/16/07
On 16 May, 17:13, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tap water is bad for you,causes cancer, because it's treated.

In extensive tests Floride has not been shown to cause cancer. On the
other hand not drinking water can lead to bad health. Bottled water is
no healthier than tap water.

> Even hell has good people in it.

That's wrong thing number 2.

> The only way is threw JESUS CHRIST.

Why would I want to throw a Jewish preacher who lived about 2000 years
ago? Two for one. It's through - not threw and Hell is a fairy story.
It's not real.

> All others will burn, even the good people If you where born after
> 1948 you will see the second coming.

I'd like to see that. I wouldn't bet you house on it though.

Stew Dean

Kermit

May 16, 2007, 7:02:38 PM5/16/07
On Apr 19, 8:37 pm, ayers...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 19, 1:35 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> > to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> > at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who have written some
> > fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing it. I found
> > them a while back, and want to share this with you.
>
> > The index from the website below has information about:
> > Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
> > (Section A);
> > What you need to know about what Bush is doing
> > (A-15);
> > "That", "how", "when", and "why" the Bible says America is in trouble
> > (Section B);
> > The sequence of events leading up to Christ's Second Coming
> > (B-5);
> > Why today's church is falling apart
> > (Section C);
> > The identity of the so-called antichrist
> > (D-9);
> > All there is to know about the "666"
> > (D-2);
> > The identity of the "beast" mentioned in Daniel and Revelation
> > (section D);
> > A Scripturally grounded explanation for the Seven Seals of Revelation
> > (section E);
> > and an entire host of other totally Scripturally grounded info at:
>
> >http://www.websitemirror.org/

> > We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
> > to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
> > with the ship.
>
> > Michelle

> Jesus said the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not
> pass before the second coming.Israel became a nation in 1948, so
> someone that was born in 1948 has to be alive to see the second
> coming. It's been 59 years. We live to be what 70-80 years old,? The
> Bible talks about a generation being 40 years/80 years/and 100 years
> So that means that we have anywhere from now-20 years,or maxx by the
> word of god 100years from 1948 which makes the dead line 2048. Know
> this I am not setting a date. For Jesus said that no one knows the
> time. He will come like a theif in the night. And know this God (Jesus
> Christ) does not lie, every thing he said was going to happen has
> happened rite up to rapture. Thats the very next thing on the list.
> And I tell you this all the monkey biss evolution that has no proof
> has blinded many.Science truly points to god, but there blind. they
> sit in a class and are fed a lie and they believe it because if there
> is a God they would have to change there life styles to a moral one.
> there stuck in worldly ways,sleeping
> around,drinking,stealing,,dope,killing,money,nothing good ever came
> out of any of these things,just think about it. Stand back and look at
> your selfs. EVANGELICAL CHRISTAIN GEORGE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU LOVE
> TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS PLANET.

You are truly pathetic. You think of groveling as a higher purpose,
would reduce a child's wonder at the world to guilt, and fear even the
simplest of pleasures.

You have surrendered all integrity for self-deception. You're not even
an honest thief. You want to steal reality itself away from others,
not merely baubles and coins. You remind me of the doper at parties
from back in the 60s, who was not content to lie on the couch in his
pipe dreams, but had to try to convince others to join him. He had
some profound dissatisfaction with himself, combined with an inability
to control himself.

"Have some weed, dude!"
"No thanks, I'm cool."
"Here!"
"No!"
"Dude, c'mon, have a toke."
"Go. Away."

Kermit

Cheezits

May 16, 2007, 7:36:00 PM5/16/07
jesusislord <ayer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[babble deleted]

> A day is coming, and you will remember reading this.

I doubt I will remember reading this two days from now.

Sue
--
"It's not smart or correct, but it's one of the things that
make us what we are." - Red Green

Tom McDonald

May 16, 2007, 8:20:58 PM5/16/07
jesusislord wrote:

<snip>

> So that means that someone born in 1948 has to still be alive to see
> it .How long do we live 70-80 years old? May 15,2008 will be 60 years.
> So maybe we have something like 20 years left?

I was born in 1948. Not all of my high school classmates lived to
graduation.

Can you bring them back?

Diz...@bfe.com

May 16, 2007, 9:03:15 PM5/16/07
On 16 May 2007 09:13:49 -0700, jesusislord <ayer...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Everytime someone has said the end is here they have been wrong.

Everytime someone has said it is not has been right.

If you don't mind, I will go with the odds.

Diz

hhya...@gmail.com

May 16, 2007, 9:32:17 PM5/16/07
> We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
> to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
> with the ship.
>
> Michelle

You and all the Christians will not be able to handle the truth.......
1). When does the ancient Jewish fairy tale book, bible, mention about
USA which was only created a few hundred years ago....?
Obviously, those people who invented this subject lied or makeup
story...
and you have been taken for it....pity not using your brain....
2). All you believers are worrying about this and that....why?
We, on the otherhand, have less to worry about any event
coming....
There were so many stupid predictions that had never been true
and just look at who the suckers were........
3). What disaster you are talking about........?
If the world has to collapse, everybody dies, why you need to
worry>...?
Its only in area such as Kosovo where the stupid Christian
religious people doing cleasing that defies modern civilisation.....
Those people are pigs and with cow brains............
You have never shown more naive that what had posted.........
Yap

hhya...@gmail.com

May 16, 2007, 9:45:25 PM5/16/07
> ie an antichrist.- Hide quoted text -

Stupid, of course there is going to be antichrist......
If ancient Jew were to invent a god, they must invent satan, devil,
antichrist and so on.........for you to be sucker.........
Yap

hhya...@gmail.com

May 16, 2007, 9:57:15 PM5/16/07

Liar and coward will never take your challenge........
And its the silliest thing in this world that some Easterners are
looking at all these stupid stories about Christ, satan, devil,
prediction....etc

Luckily, the East has a lot of development to do, unlike you guys
fighting with all these bird-brain god-believers.....
Yap

hhya...@gmail.com

May 16, 2007, 9:59:04 PM5/16/07
On May 16, 11:22 pm, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 8:08 pm, edward_...@verizon.net wrote:
>
> > On Apr 19, 11:37 pm, ayers...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > (Nonsensical fundy gibbrish)
>
> > Jesus also said (Mark 9:1), "And he [Jesus] was saying unto them,
> > 'Surely I say unto you, there are some of those who are standing here
> > who shall not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it
> > has come with power."
> > Must be some awfully old Jews hanging around, eh?
>
> he is talking about rapture, your so full of self(anti christ) and
> worldly things that your blind to the truth.

What truth, you liar.........

SJAB1958

May 17, 2007, 3:24:19 AM5/17/07
On 16 May, 20:57, Féachadóir <Féach@d.óir> wrote:
> Scríobh SJAB1958 <balf...@hotmail.com>:

> >On 20 Apr, 02:48, Lexington Victoria-Rice
> ><notphalennotwebnotcontent...@oohay.com> wrote:

> >> If I were a wild beast I would say it has really gotten worse over the
> >> last 10,000 years or so.
>
> >And if I were an aquatic life form I would be saying "I told you all
> >moving onto the land was a bad idea! But would you listen? No!!! Now
> >who's sorry they evolved!"
>
> I'm telling you, the whole multicellular thing was a bad move.

Nah, the whole problem began with those molecules that started self-
replicating.
> --
> 'Donegal: Up Here It's Different'
> © Féachadóir

Bea Mused

May 17, 2007, 6:50:06 AM5/17/07
On Apr 19, 10:35 am, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is?
>
> The index from the website below has information about:
> Old Testament prophecies that say America is in trouble
> (Section A);

What would you like to bet that 300 years from now some 24th century
Miss Missys will be dropjaw amazed that Old Testament prophecies
reveal with astounding precision why 24th century "America is in
trouble" (if it's still here), describe the events "leading up to
Christ's Second Coming" (which won't have happened), why the 24th
century "church is falling apart" (if it hasn't already), the latest
secret identify of the "antichrist" .... "the beast" ... the
"666" ....

-------------------------

"A state of skepticism and suspense may amuse a few inquisitive minds.
But the practice of superstition is so congenial to the multitude
that, if they are forcibly awakened, they will regret the loss of
their pleasing vision. Their love of the marvellous and supernatural,
their curiosity with regard to future events, and their strong
propensity to extend their hopes and fears beyond the limits of the
visible world, were the principal causes which favoured the
establishment of Polytheism. So urgent on the vulgar is the necessity
of believing, that the fall of any system of mythology will most
probably be succeeded by the introduction of some other mode of
superstition." -- Gibbon

Mark Nutter

May 17, 2007, 7:27:46 AM5/17/07

Why invent when you can "borrow"? Satan, devils, hell, judgment and so
on are all missing from early Jewish writings, i.e. up to the time of
the Babylonian Captivity, when the exiled Jews were exposed to Persian
religions such as Zoroastrianism, which had all those and more. This
is especially interesting when you realize that the Hebrew word for
"Persian" was "Pharisee," and that the theological difference between
the Pharisees and the Sadducees (followers fo Zadok the priest) was
that Pharisees believed in the Persian ideas, and the Sadducees
didn't. The Sadducees held to the older, Mosaic form of the religion,
which lacked the Persian ideas, which is why, when Jesus was arguing
with them and tried to find an Old Testament reference to the idea of
a future resurrection, the closest he could come was the phrase "I am
the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"--which says nothing about any
future resurrection.

Mark Nutter

May 17, 2007, 12:31:46 PM5/17/07
On May 16, 12:44 pm, jesusislord <ayers...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > You have a cite for that?
>

> (Prophecy filled 1948) Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who
> hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one
> day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion
> travailed, she brought forth her children.
>
> Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till
> all these things be fulfilled.
>
> Mar 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass,
> till all these things be done.
>
> Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,
> till all be fulfilled.
> So that means that someone born in 1948 has to still be alive to see
> it .How long do we live 70-80 years old? May 15,2008 will be 60 years.
> So maybe we have something like 20 years left?

No, a Biblical generation is only about 40 years, so the Rapture has
to happen on or before 1988. Haven't you read Hal Lindsey's best
seller, "The Late Great Planet Earth"?

By the way, I notice you found it necessary to add the words
"(Prophecy fulfilled in 1948)", since the verse you quoted doesn't
actually mention anything about re-establishing a nation. Isaiah's
words speak of a "woman" going into labor and giving birth to
children, plural. At best, it's a reference to Zion producing Jews,
not a reference to Jews establishing a Zion.

Secondly, the word "this generation," at the time Jesus referred to
it, was the generation that was alive around 30 AD. The 1948 Jews
would have been "THAT generation," relative to the time Jesus was
speaking. Thus the Rapture had to happen almost 2,000 years ago,
unless there are some *very* old Jewish Christians hiding somewhere.

josephus

May 17, 2007, 5:06:41 PM5/17/07
actualy I think it would raise the IQ of the entire human race. Let
them go -- PLEASE RAPTURE! sigh.
josephus

wf3h

May 17, 2007, 10:40:19 PM5/17/07

jesusislord wrote:

> Yes I agree something big is going to happen i;s called rapture.

i think you fundies need to read more. it's more like 'rupture' you're
waiting for. stock up on trusses...