How to meet people that are really interested in you?

jack...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 3:42:32 PM4/24/07
Hi group!

I have just come across a new dating website - www.livedatesearch.com.
What is different from others is that here you can meet people who
like you for sure!

How it works: you sign up and upload a picture and then you see who
clicks on "I LIKE" link on your profile.
Then you can contact those people or enter live chat.

The idea is really new since I have not seen any profile-based dating
sites where I could get to know that the person I'm talking to is
definately interested in.

Website is http://livedatesearch.com/

What do you think about it?

Jack Spence.

Lexington Victoria-Rice

Apr 25, 2007, 12:22:36 AM4/25/07

Jack, if you were just a spammer I would be upset; but since you are a
regular who really did just happen across a website that has a new take
on dating and decided to share it with your pals I will be sure to look
into it.

--
"Fundamentalists can kiss my left behind."

Some bumper sticker or t-shirt.