UFO!

hanis...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2012, 8:58:11 AM8/13/12
Do you actually believe there is some other life forms in the UNIVERSE just like us, or a little varied. I used to call 'em ALIENS, or ET. Do you know, there's actually a military facility called AREA 51. Nope? Well, i guess, you better believe. 'cos, you know, in the 1947, newspaper in the United States newspapers, there has been a plenty of new about these Unidentified Flying Objects and Lights in the SKY. And believe it or not, i've an actual pdf copy of those newspapers and docs. What do you say?

hanis...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2012, 9:10:29 AM8/13/12
UFO
Unexplained Flying Objects (UFOs) In 1947, a rash of sightings of unexplained flying objects (UFOs) swept America. Although the newly formed U.S. Air Force was the primary investigator of these sightings, the FBI received many reports and worked for a time with the Air Force to investigate these matters. This release details the FBI�s role in investigating such reports between 1947 and 1954.

hanis...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2012, 9:10:14 AM8/13/12
On Monday, August 13, 2012 6:28:11 PM UTC+5:30, (unknown) wrote:
> Do you actually believe there is some other life forms in the UNIVERSE just like us, or a little varied. I used to call 'em ALIENS, or ET. Do you know, there's actually a military facility called AREA 51. Nope? Well, i guess, you better believe. 'cos, you know, in the 1947, newspaper in the United States newspapers, there has been a plenty of new about these Unidentified Flying Objects and Lights in the SKY. And believe it or not, i've an actual pdf copy of those newspapers and docs. What do you say?

The following lines was a part of one of those news.

hanis...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2012, 9:30:16 AM8/13/12
If any of you guys want those news in text, please contact.

hanis...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2012, 9:25:03 AM8/13/12
And the price was 5 cents :-)<For the newspaper ofcourse>

Robert Carnegie: Fnord: cc talk-origins@moderators.isc.org

Aug 13, 2012, 9:35:22 AM8/13/12
I advise you not to believe what's in the newspapers. The real secret
seems to have been spy satellites, of a sort, sent from the U.S. to fly
high in the atmosphere over the Soviet Union, suspended from balloons,
and return to the U.S. with photographs. Since this /was/ a secret,
all sorts of stories were made up for people to believe instead.

I think there may be life elsewhere in the universe. But I don't think
that it's come here in "flying saucers" from other planets. A culture
that could do that would have better ways to do things. For instance,
I would park my spaceship in a shadowy crater on the moon, and send
microscopically small flying robots to spy on the Earth and send their
information back to me by radio. They might have to build something
like a satellite communications dish somewhere to send their messages.

It may have taken not a long time in the lifetime of a planet for
living cells to appear on the Earth naturally, but for five-sixths
of the Earth's existence so far, there was not much more than slime
made of independent cells multiplying. And most of the rest of the
time is dinosaurs, who didn't have much intelligence, but didn't hurry
to get out of the way and let intelligent living things take over,
either. Until an asteroid hit the Earth and the dinosaurs died out
while the Earth was still cleaning itself up after the accident.

Maybe most of the planets in the universe are stopped at the
slime stage, or stopped with dinosaurs. And maybe intelligent life
doesn't last long when it happens. Our culture currently is
exhausting natural resources that we depend on for necessities
for life. Or maybe we'll invent robot life that is better than
ourselves, and human beings will die out. Then it will be up to
the robots to deal with the problem of exhausting natural resources
that they depend on.