Desertphile proves Creationism is false--- on video!

Desertphile

Apr 25, 2007, 3:57:52 PM4/25/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0

Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21

Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
what happens.

--
http://desertphile.org
"I've hired myself out as a tourist attraction." -- Spike

Message has been deleted

Terry

Apr 25, 2007, 7:16:12 PM4/25/07
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:57:52 -0600, Desertphile
<deser...@nospam.org> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
>Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
>Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
>Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
>Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
>if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
>always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
>what happens.

Your humor is as dry as your sandy vagina.

Message has been deleted

Desertphile

Apr 25, 2007, 8:33:31 PM4/25/07
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:10:57 +0100, Féachadóir <Féach@d.óir>
wrote:

> Scríobh Desertphile <deser...@nospam.org>:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
> >
> >Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
> >
> >Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> >Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> >Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> >if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> >always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> >what happens.

> What happens when the mold appears?

I still eat the pasta sauce.... it's $2.20 a jar!

Desertphile

Apr 25, 2007, 8:33:40 PM4/25/07
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:16:12 -0500, Terry <Kilo...@charter.net>
wrote:

Thank you. Surely "sandy anus" would be more anatomically correct.

Seamus

Apr 26, 2007, 8:20:43 AM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 3:57 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> what happens.
>
> --http://desertphile.org

> Desertphile's Desert Soliloquy. WARNING: view with plenty of water
> "I've hired myself out as a tourist attraction." -- Spike

Pasta sauce into Britanny Spears would be devolution.

Bloopen...@juno.com

Apr 26, 2007, 11:44:53 AM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 3:57 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> what happens.
>
> --http://desertphile.org

> Desertphile's Desert Soliloquy. WARNING: view with plenty of water
> "I've hired myself out as a tourist attraction." -- Spike

I don't get it. Creationists (and for that matter, all monotheists)
say that a jar of pasta sauce can turn into a goat if God wills it,
but that doesn't mean that they predict that it will if you will it.

Woland

Apr 26, 2007, 2:56:54 PM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 7:16 pm, Terry <Kilow...@charter.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:57:52 -0600, Desertphile

I just threw up in my mouth.

Desertphile

Apr 26, 2007, 3:12:01 PM4/26/07
On 26 Apr 2007 05:20:43 -0700, Seamus <zawa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 25, 3:57 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
> >
> > Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
> >
> > Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> > Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> > Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> > if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> > always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> > what happens.

> Pasta sauce into Britanny Spears would be devolution.

I suspect the pasta sauce can sing better.

--

http://desertphile.org

"Hey Amy. How have you been?" -- Buffy
"Rat. And you?" -- Amy
"Dead." -- Buffy

Desertphile

Apr 26, 2007, 3:13:49 PM4/26/07
On 26 Apr 2007 08:44:53 -0700, Bloopen...@juno.com wrote:

> On Apr 25, 3:57 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
> >
> > Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
> >
> > Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> > Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> > Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> > if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> > always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> > what happens.

> I don't get it. Creationists (and for that matter, all monotheists)
> say that a jar of pasta sauce can turn into a goat if God wills it,
> but that doesn't mean that they predict that it will if you will it.

The video is a reply to a Creationist's video that claims a jar of
peanut butter will evolve into, or spawn, new life if evolution
happens. The Creationist's video insists the entire processed food
industry is predicated upon evolution not happening: my jar of
pasta sauce is predicated upon Creationism not happening.

--

http://desertphile.org

Martin Hutton

Apr 26, 2007, 5:03:29 PM4/26/07

On 25-Apr-2007, Desertphile <deser...@nospam.org> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> what happens.

I see what the problem is! You're using "Newman's Own"
which is from a non-profit, hence unAmerican, hence
unGodly organisation.

God's no more going to turn that into a goat than he
is going to turn Russian Vodka into MacCallans 25yr old.

--
Martin Hutton

Ian Chua

Apr 26, 2007, 6:33:57 PM4/26/07
On Apr 26, 3:13 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:

> On 26 Apr 2007 08:44:53 -0700, Bloopenblop...@juno.com wrote:
>
> > On Apr 25, 3:57 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> > > Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> > > Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> > > Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> > > Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> > > if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> > > always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> > > what happens.
> > I don't get it. Creationists (and for that matter, all monotheists)
> > say that a jar of pasta sauce can turn into a goat if God wills it,
> > but that doesn't mean that they predict that it will if you will it.
>
> The video is a reply to a Creationist's video that claims a jar of
> peanut butter will evolve into, or spawn, new life if evolution
> happens. The Creationist's video insists the entire processed food
> industry is predicated upon evolution not happening: my jar of
> pasta sauce is predicated upon Creationism not happening.

I know what you mean.
But good effort to capture and upload a video to Youtube.com.
How about sharing some desert experiences on video?
How are you able to access internet? Via sateliite?

> --http://desertphile.org

Desertphile

Apr 26, 2007, 8:03:39 PM4/26/07
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:03:29 GMT, "Martin Hutton"
<mdhutton1...@hotmailREMOVE.com> wrote:

> On 25-Apr-2007, Desertphile <deser...@nospam.org> wrote:
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
> >
> > Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
> >
> > Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> > Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> > Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> > if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> > always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> > what happens.

> I see what the problem is! You're using "Newman's Own"
> which is from a non-profit, hence unAmerican, hence
> unGodly organisation.

Argh! That explains the problem completely. Maybe I should have
used a loaf of Wonder "Bread" instead.

> God's no more going to turn that into a goat than he
> is going to turn Russian Vodka into MacCallans 25yr old.

McPeatBog, surely, would be a step or two below potato squeezings
(though I ain't a consumer of such toxins).

I shall try the experiment again, perhaps with a jar of mustard.

--
http://desertphile.org

Desertphile

Apr 26, 2007, 8:01:11 PM4/26/07
On 26 Apr 2007 15:33:57 -0700, Ian Chua <ic...@purdue.edu> wrote:

> On Apr 26, 3:13 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:

> > > I don't get it. Creationists (and for that matter, all monotheists)
> > > say that a jar of pasta sauce can turn into a goat if God wills it,
> > > but that doesn't mean that they predict that it will if you will it.
> >
> > The video is a reply to a Creationist's video that claims a jar of
> > peanut butter will evolve into, or spawn, new life if evolution
> > happens. The Creationist's video insists the entire processed food
> > industry is predicated upon evolution not happening: my jar of
> > pasta sauce is predicated upon Creationism not happening.

> I know what you mean.
> But good effort to capture and upload a video to Youtube.com.
> How about sharing some desert experiences on video?
> How are you able to access internet? Via sateliite?

It is a very tedious process to upload from behind a satellite: I
am limited to up and down traffic by the "Fair Access Policy,"
which means any large file I try to upload will be throttled back
to a few hundred bits per second. A 20mb file can take 5 hours to
upload. Argh.

I have a digital video tape that I made while hiking the old
Mojave Trail (128 miles) which used to be a American Indian trade
route from the Colorado River to the Cajon Pass, then down to the
Pacific ocean. Perhaps I will mail it to my sibling and he can
upload it to YouTube.

Ian Chua

Apr 26, 2007, 11:16:07 PM4/26/07
On Apr 26, 8:01 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
Awesome!
What is the most fascinating thing you've come across?

> --http://desertphile.org

Message has been deleted

Desertphile

Apr 27, 2007, 3:03:53 PM4/27/07
On 27 Apr 2007 11:01:51 GMT, nmp <add...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Op Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:01:11 -0600, schreef Desertphile:

> > I have a digital video tape that I made while hiking the old Mojave
> > Trail (128 miles) which used to be a American Indian trade route from
> > the Colorado River to the Cajon Pass, then down to the Pacific ocean.
> > Perhaps I will mail it to my sibling and he can upload it to YouTube.

> Please do.

It runs to around 70 minutes, and includes two dozen petroglyph
panels, visits to historic springs and seeps, places where notable
American Indian fights occured, and where some Army battles
occured (such as where the mail carrier named Shaw got an arrow
through his neck). The place where Matt Burts and J.W. Robinson
shot it out and killed each other (perhaps each thinking the other
was the noted gum fighter Bob Hollimon) is also on the tape. Once
I finish the voice-over I will see if my sibling will put it on
DVD.

john vermeer

Apr 27, 2007, 4:09:58 PM4/27/07
On 25 apr, 21:57, Desertphile <desertph...@nospam.org> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> what happens.

If evolution created creationist thoughts in people's minds why should
that be wrong.
Evolution does not care otherwise it would not have allowed it, then
why should we care?

Cemtech

Apr 27, 2007, 9:59:25 PM4/27/07
In article <oicv23lhptc39qctk...@4ax.com>,
deser...@nospam.org says...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
>
> Pasta Sauce: The Creationist's Nightmare! 03:21
>
> Kent Hovind / Duane Gish / Kirk What's-his-name / Other
> Creationist Nutcases debunked.... by a jar of pasta sauce! If
> Creationism is true, a jar of pasta sauce can change into a goat:
> if evolutionary theory is correct, the jar of pasta sauce will
> always be a jar of pasta sauce. Let's perform the test and see
> what happens.

Arrr Ramen!
--
Steve "Chris" Price
Associate Professor of Computational Aesthetics