Re: Animals in the depths of the sea

Message has been deleted

CreateThis

Apr 25, 2007, 7:36:07 PM4/25/07
On 25 Apr 2007 21:38:42 GMT, nmp <add...@is.invalid> wrote:

>Just some pictures, enjoy:
><http://science.readigg.com/description/16137.html>

The Designer of all these creatures is obviously deranged.

CT

Bobby Bryant

Apr 25, 2007, 8:56:00 PM4/25/07
In article <vuov23dm0tlgs2g88...@4ax.com>,

I think "differently saned" is the politically correct term.

--
Bobby Bryant
Reno, Nevada

Remove your hat to reply by e-mail.

George

Apr 25, 2007, 10:57:42 PM4/25/07

"nmp" <add...@is.invalid> wrote in message

Spectacular photo essay. Thanks for sharing.

George

Tachyglossus

Apr 25, 2007, 11:58:23 PM4/25/07
"George" <geo...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

I was doing all right until I got to 'munnopsis'. Now I'm going to have
nightmares...

T.

Boswell

Apr 26, 2007, 12:46:17 AM4/26/07
On 25 Apr 2007 21:38:42 GMT, nmp <add...@is.invalid> wrote:

Those fish are peculiar. The scaly dragonfish is wearing a studded
collar and posing for the camera. The Martensia ovum seems to be
approaching while firing its plasma cannons.

Inez

Apr 26, 2007, 10:35:49 AM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 2:38 pm, nmp <addr...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Just some pictures, enjoy:
> <http://science.readigg.com/description/16137.html>

I liked how they assured you up front that these fish live to deep to
"get" you.

The Dumbo Octopus is now my favorite mollusc.

Message has been deleted

skyeyes

Apr 26, 2007, 2:03:30 PM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 9:46 pm, Boswell <j...@infinity.net> wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2007 21:38:42 GMT, nmp <addr...@is.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Just some pictures, enjoy:
> ><http://science.readigg.com/description/16137.html>
>
> Those fish are peculiar. The scaly dragonfish is wearing a studded
> collar and posing for the camera. The Martensia ovum seems to be
> approaching while firing its plasma cannons.

The Martensia ovum looks *exactly* like the underwater aliens in _The
Abyss_.

Coincidence...?

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
skyeeys at dakotacom dot net

Michael R. James

Apr 26, 2007, 2:35:48 PM4/26/07
nmp <add...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Just some pictures, enjoy:
> <http://science.readigg.com/description/16137.html>

Fascinating stuff.
If we play the old Sesame Street "one-of-these-things-is-
not-like-the-others" Game, interestingly enough, we find
that the one object that is clearly unlike the rest is
also the one object that can definatively be classified as
intelligently designed.

mike
--
mrj...@swcp.com http://www.swcp.com/~mrjames/
"When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it