Google Groups....

chris.li...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 5:58:43 PM4/24/07
...once again experiencing vapor lock.

I figure it's the extraordinary volume of hot air spewed forth by
creationists that jams Google Groups.

Chris

Rocky Promontory

Apr 24, 2007, 6:18:41 PM4/24/07

"So after a hectic week of believing that war was peace,
that good was bad, that the moon was made of blue cheese,
and that God needed a lot of money sent to a certain box number,
the Monk started to believe that thirty-five percent of all tables
were hermaphrodites, and then broke down. The man from the Monk shop
said that it needed a whole new motherboard, but then pointed out
that the new improved Monk Plus models were twice as powerful,
had an entirely new multi-tasking Negative Capability feature
that allowed them to hold up to sixteen entirely different and
contradictory ideas in memory simultaneously without generating
any irritating system errors, were twice as fast and at least
three times as glib, and you could have a whole new one for less
than the cost of replacing the motherboard of the old model."

- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
http://www.mat.upm.es/~jcm/adams.html

Dale Kelly

Apr 25, 2007, 4:07:23 PM4/25/07
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:58:43 -0700, chris.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> ...once again experiencing vapor lock.
>
> I figure it's the extraordinary volume of hot air spewed forth by

> creationists that jams Google Groups.--

Google is really a limited experience of USENET, get an account and a
real newsreader like pan http://pan.rebelbase.com

--
Dale
http://www.vedantasite.org

Chris Thompson

Apr 25, 2007, 7:36:40 PM4/25/07
Dale Kelly <dale....@comcast.net> wrote in news:pan.2007.04.25.20.08.58
@comcast.net:

Don't pay much attention to posts do you? While I made that one through
Google, I've been using my regular ISP to post. I use Google because it's
portable.

I also have a feeling I was posting to Usenet before you were a gamete.

Chris

LloydBrown

Apr 25, 2007, 9:40:35 PM4/25/07
On Apr 24, 6:18 pm, Rocky Promontory <R...@Promontory.org> wrote:

> "chris.linthomp...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > ...once again experiencing vapor lock.
> > I figure it's the extraordinary volume of hot air spewed forth by
> > creationists that jams Google Groups.

Ah, so this is a recurring problem? I thought it was just me.

Harry K

Apr 25, 2007, 10:02:38 PM4/25/07
On Apr 24, 2:58 pm, "chris.linthomp...@gmail.com"

Yeah. It has been bad for at least 48 hours now but looks like it is
in the recovery room. At least it is posting things from
yesterday...much like the creationists.

Harry K