God is real

1 view

titus

Apr 22, 2007, 2:21:43 PM4/22/07
evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
in evolution

snex

Apr 22, 2007, 2:27:32 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 1:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
have of learning about how the world works.

DJT

Apr 22, 2007, 2:30:06 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 2:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Not only does this person need a visit from the clue fairy, he also
needs a visit from the punctuation and capitalization fairy.

For the record, I don't "believe in" evolution. I accept it as a
scientific fact, due to the preponderance of evidence. If this leads
you to curse me, then so be it. I'm not the one harmed by your
anger.

DJT

bul...@bellsouth.net

Apr 22, 2007, 2:40:23 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 1:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

That's nice. hey, innit agin' the Bibble to curse people? I mean,
woddin't that make you a witch?

What a moron.

Boikat

raven1

Apr 22, 2007, 2:57:17 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:43 GMT, "titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote:

>evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
>in evolution

Err, "so what?" comes to mind...
--

"O Sybilli, si ergo
Fortibus es in ero

Ken Rode

Apr 22, 2007, 3:14:02 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 2:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Two things... (1) Populations evolve, individuals don't. You won't be
changing as a result of evolution. (2) I don't believe in evolution,
but I do accept the evidence for it. To you, this likely amounts to
the same thing. Go ahead: curse me out. That might make you happy, but
it won't affect me at all.

Lexington Victoria-Rice

Apr 22, 2007, 3:16:05 PM4/22/07
titus wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

What - are you a wizard?

--
"Fundamentalists can kiss my left behind."

Some bumper sticker or t-shirt.

Lucifer

Apr 22, 2007, 3:17:35 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 7:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Loki, at a guess, though it's hard to tell with some fundynuts.

Timberwoof

Apr 22, 2007, 3:26:37 PM4/22/07
In article <XINWh.4265$Oc.2...@news1.epix.net>,
"titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote:

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Well, you've convinced me!

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
Level 1 Linux technical support: Read The Fscking Manual!

Bobby Bryant

Apr 22, 2007, 4:10:27 PM4/22/07
"titus" <duc...@epix.net> writes:

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you
> beleve in evolution

Curse away. That won't change reality.

--
Bobby Bryant
Reno, Nevada

Remove your hat to reply by e-mail.

Bobby Bryant

Apr 22, 2007, 4:15:05 PM4/22/07
In article <1177269455.6...@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

I think for this kind of bottom feeder, repeat visits mean Loki, while
post and run means honest crank.

Bobby Bryant

Apr 22, 2007, 4:16:24 PM4/22/07
In article <1177266606....@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

DJT <mouse...@earthlink.net> writes:
> On Apr 22, 2:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:

>> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you
>> beleve in evolution
>
> Not only does this person need a visit from the clue fairy, he also
> needs a visit from the punctuation and capitalization fairy.

Yes, that made me cringe far more than the threatened cursing did.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Apr 22, 2007, 4:15:57 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:43 +0000, titus wrote:

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Truly a compelling argument. Such a vast quantity of accompanying evidence
to support it, too.

--
Do not contact me at kbjar...@ncoldns.com

Bob Casanova

Apr 22, 2007, 4:41:11 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:43 GMT, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by "titus" <duc...@epix.net>:

>evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
>in evolution

Run along now, duckboy...
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Rolf

Apr 22, 2007, 4:53:32 PM4/22/07

"titus" <duc...@epix.net> skrev i melding
> evolution is make beleve

You can't type (maybe you can't spell either?) even a short sentence and you
have the nerve to pretend you know anything about the theory of evolution?
Go away and don't come back before you are dry behind your ears.

>no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Nobody wants to change you, please go on with your faith and stupidity, it
doesn't bother me the least.
Go ahead and curse us all, God won't touch a hair on your head anyway, he
knows you don't know what you are talking about.

Robert Carnegie

Apr 22, 2007, 5:11:08 PM4/22/07
titus wrote:

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

I believe, and I do not fear your cursing. Now follow the example of
the President: give up strong liquor and, depending who you ask,
cannabis and cocaine.

Kermit

Apr 22, 2007, 5:11:21 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 11:21 am, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Curse away.

Kermit

Message has been deleted

Mark VandeWettering

Apr 22, 2007, 7:55:28 PM4/22/07
On 2007-04-22, titus <duc...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Why would you do that? Is that the Christian thing to do? What happened
to that whole "judge not, lest ye be judged" thing?

Mark

Ken Rode

Apr 22, 2007, 7:58:16 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 6:20 pm, nmp <addr...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Op Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:14:02 -0700, schreef Ken Rode:

> > I don't believe in evolution, but I do accept the evidence for it.
>
> That's funny. Please explain.

I was just (unsuccessfully) drawing a distinction between belief
without evidence and the acceptance of an explanation given the
evidence that underlies that explanation. I don't believe in
evolution, but I do believe it true that evolution is a reasonable
explanation of the evidence. Did this help?

Noelie S. Alito

Apr 22, 2007, 8:09:41 PM4/22/07

I suspect the world as a whole would be a better place if he hadn't.
:-(

Noelie

P.S. I'm baa-ack!

--
<myfirstname>@<capital_of_texas>.rr.com
"Rhyming with 'goalie' for over 46 years."

Pip R. Lagenta

Apr 22, 2007, 8:10:45 PM4/22/07
On 22 Apr 2007 22:20:52 GMT, nmp <add...@is.invalid> wrote:

>Op Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:14:02 -0700, schreef Ken Rode:
>

>> I don't believe in evolution, but I do accept the evidence for it.
>

>That's funny. Please explain.

It is the evidence that has established evolution as a fact. Belief
is beside the point, and not necessary.

--
內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,
Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta Pip R. Lagenta

-- Pip R. Lagenta
President for Life
International Organization Of People Named Pip R. Lagenta
(If your name is Pip R. Lagenta, ask about our dues!)
<http://home.comcast.net/~galentripp/pip.html>
(For Email: I'm at home, not work.)

Pip R. Lagenta

Apr 22, 2007, 8:16:20 PM4/22/07
On 22 Apr 2007 14:11:21 -0700, Kermit <unrestra...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Far away.

Boswell

Apr 22, 2007, 8:22:21 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:43 GMT, "titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote:

>evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
>in evolution

I will curse you if you believe in whatever it is you believe in, you
scum sucking sodomizer of syphilitic warthogs!"

Dale Kelly

Apr 22, 2007, 9:21:56 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:

> grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we

> have of learning about how the world works.--

science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
real information, NOTHING can be known empirically

--
Dale
http://www.vedantasite.org

Ken Rode

Apr 22, 2007, 9:32:41 PM4/22/07
On Apr 22, 9:21 pm, Dale Kelly <dale.ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
> > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > have of learning about how the world works.--
>
> science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
> real information, NOTHING can be known empirically

You don't know that.

> Dalehttp://www.vedantasite.org

Skitter...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2007, 12:05:38 AM4/23/07
On 22-Apr-2007, Dale Kelly <dale....@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
>
> > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > have of learning about how the world works.--
>
> science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
> real information, NOTHING can be known empirically

Smack yourself in the head with a hammer three times and times see if you
can still say that with a straight face. Or are you afraid you might be
wrong and that the Real World exists after all?

Skitter the Cat
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Thurisaz the Einherjer

Apr 23, 2007, 12:34:34 AM4/23/07
Fine. Revel then in your willful ignorance... elsewhere.

In short: GET LOST.

--
Romans 2:24 revised:
"For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you

My personal judgment of monotheism: http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

Von R. Smith

Apr 23, 2007, 12:44:20 AM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 12:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Is it comfortable under that bridge?

snex

Apr 23, 2007, 1:10:32 AM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 8:21 pm, Dale Kelly <dale.ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
> > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > have of learning about how the world works.--
>
> science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
> real information, NOTHING can be known empirically

"the problem of induction exists, therefore i can claim any stupid
superstition i want is true, neener neener" is not a valid argument,
either inductively or deductively.

> --
> Dalehttp://www.vedantasite.org

Earle Jones

Apr 23, 2007, 1:28:44 AM4/23/07
"titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote:

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

*I curse you out too stupid motherfucker asshole.

earle
*

Message has been deleted

Nick Keighley

Apr 23, 2007, 11:15:27 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr, 19:21, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:

<snip semantically null post>

GOD is REAL, unless a type declaration to the contrary is made

--
Nick Keighley

Earle Jones

Apr 23, 2007, 2:21:16 PM4/23/07
In article <462BF945...@deadspam.com>,

*
Noelie/Goalie!

Welcome back. You don't look a day over 45!

And how's dad and the Supremes?

earle
*

Ferrous Patella

Apr 23, 2007, 2:33:22 PM4/23/07
news:462BF945...@deadspam.com by Noelie S. Alito:

> Noelie
>

> P.S. I'm baa-ack!

Dude! I noticed the 8997 score in my Xnews and was going like, "Who the
heck is that?"

Good to see you again.
--
Ferrous Patella
"Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever."

skyeyes

Apr 23, 2007, 4:28:19 PM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 11:21 am, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

As a former born-again Christian and OEC, let me assure you that
there's nothing make-believe about evolution. It's backed up by
mountains of evidence.

To say that we "believe in" evolution the same way you "believe in"
creation is misleading. Evolution *is*. We know that. It's
reality. "Believing in" it has nothing to do with its factuality.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
skyeyes at dakotacom dot net

skyeyes

Apr 23, 2007, 4:31:57 PM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 3:20 pm, nmp <addr...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Op Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:14:02 -0700, schreef Ken Rode:
>
> > I don't believe in evolution, but I do accept the evidence for it.
>
> That's funny. Please explain.

Creationists think we "believe in" evolution as though it were a
religious doctrine, with about as much evidence as any religious
doctrine has. In that sense, we *don't* "believe in" evolution - we
know evolution to be reality, because it's where the preponderance of
the evidence points.

John Wilkins

Apr 23, 2007, 6:41:35 PM4/23/07
Earle Jones <earle...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Noelie.

I really am working on that Omphalos scan, truly (I don't have a
scanner, and have to rely on a coworker).

Great to see you back.

--
John S. Wilkins, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Biohumanities Project
University of Queensland - Blog: scienceblogs.com/evolvingthoughts

Noelie S. Alito

Apr 23, 2007, 7:05:11 PM4/23/07

Alito-wise, we just survived a [medical] family
emergency. I'm happy to report that when it comes
to grace under pressure, my whole family rocks!

BTW, although I joke about "Cousin Sam" being the
black sheep of the family, he is no relative of ours.
We'd much rather own up to relatives such as the
[now ex-]drug dealer and to the convicted credit card
thief.

Noelie, enjoying her current manic phase
(God, I'm wonderful....)

--
Ask me about collectible nosehair clippers!

Noelie S. Alito

Apr 23, 2007, 7:09:21 PM4/23/07
Ferrous Patella wrote:
> news:462BF945...@deadspam.com by Noelie S. Alito:
>
>> Noelie
>>

>> P.S. I'm baa-ack!
>
> Dude! I noticed the 8997 score in my Xnews and was going like, "Who the
> heck is that?"
>
> Good to see you again.

Xnews score 8997!? I blush....

Mark Isaak

Apr 23, 2007, 7:33:58 PM4/23/07

He only said that God is real, not good. He still rejects God and
Christianity.

--
Mark Isaak eciton (at) earthlink (dot) net
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of

Gerry Murphy

Apr 23, 2007, 8:21:55 PM4/23/07

"titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote in message

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

Foul varlet! If you dare utter that curse you'll feel the wrath of
my neutrino laser cannon, against which there is no defense.

raven1

Apr 23, 2007, 9:03:51 PM4/23/07

Err, Squire, won't the neutrinos just pass thru 'im without effect...?
--

"O Sybilli, si ergo
Fortibus es in ero

edwar...@verizon.net

Apr 23, 2007, 10:09:03 PM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 2:21 pm, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

I should _hope_ god isn't real. If he is, he's got a lot of explaining
to do.
(Bet he gets really PO'd at all these religious wackos who blaime him
for everything.)
And what does God say when he sneezes? "Me bless me" sounds downright
weird.

Ken Rode

Apr 23, 2007, 10:40:08 PM4/23/07

In keeping with the King James Version, I would expect that God uses
good English grammar, like "I bless Me." or possibly "We bless Us." if
He uses the royal pronouns.

Bob Casanova

Apr 24, 2007, 3:04:21 AM4/24/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:33:22 GMT, the following appeared in
talk.origins, posted by Ferrous Patella
<mail1...@pop.net>:

>news:462BF945...@deadspam.com by Noelie S. Alito:
>
>> Noelie
>>

>> P.S. I'm baa-ack!
>
>Dude! I noticed the 8997 score in my Xnews and was going like, "Who the
>heck is that?"
>
>Good to see you again.

"Dude"? Dudette, maybe? ;-)

Welcome back, Noelie!
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Robert Carnegie

Apr 24, 2007, 9:43:59 AM4/24/07

If God sneezes, is there anyone left to hear what he says?

(Beware "The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief"!)

Ferrous Patella

Apr 24, 2007, 11:47:14 AM4/24/07
Real people wear fake gods!

Ferrous Patella

Apr 24, 2007, 11:59:13 AM4/24/07
news:5uar23thggfbju35i...@4ax.com by Bob Casanova:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:33:22 GMT, the following appeared in
> talk.origins, posted by Ferrous Patella
> <mail1...@pop.net>:
>
>>news:462BF945...@deadspam.com by Noelie S. Alito:
>>
>>> Noelie
>>>

>>> P.S. I'm baa-ack!
>>
>>Dude! I noticed the 8997 score in my Xnews and was going like, "Who the
>>heck is that?"
>>
>>Good to see you again.
>
> "Dude"? Dudette, maybe? ;-)
>
> Welcome back, Noelie!

I though "Dude" as a interjection was genderless. Kinda like the last
couple of generations version of my generations "Wow" (best delivered by
the hippy girl on the Smothers Brothers Show.)

Ferrous Patella

Apr 24, 2007, 12:09:53 PM4/24/07
news:c6udnUpf-tF...@giganews.com by Noelie S. Alito:

Well, I had to make you less then 9000 so you would be a different color
than Chez Watt (gotta have priorities, ya know). I forget who 8998 and
8999 are. They seem to have fallen off the radar.

I must admit to being crestfallen to let the ownership of
rhymeswithgoaliefanclub.com lapse when I heard you were no longer pursuing
your science writer career.

Robert Carnegie

Apr 24, 2007, 6:09:57 PM4/24/07

raven1 wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:21:55 -0400, "Gerry Murphy"
> <gerry...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> >"titus" <duc...@epix.net> wrote in message
> >> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> >> in evolution
> >>

> >Foul varlet! If you dare utter that curse you'll feel the wrath of
> >my neutrino laser cannon, against which there is no defense.
>
> Err, Squire, won't the neutrinos just pass thru 'im without effect...?

Yeah, but the cannon won't. You ever been hit by a neutrino
accelerator laser? evenethe hand-held model.

Bob Casanova

Apr 24, 2007, 6:31:36 PM4/24/07
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:59:13 GMT, the following appeared in

<mail1...@pop.net>:

>news:5uar23thggfbju35i...@4ax.com by Bob Casanova:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:33:22 GMT, the following appeared in
>> talk.origins, posted by Ferrous Patella
>> <mail1...@pop.net>:
>>
>>>news:462BF945...@deadspam.com by Noelie S. Alito:

>>>Dude! I noticed the 8997 score in my Xnews and was going like, "Who the
>>>heck is that?"
>>>
>>>Good to see you again.
>>
>> "Dude"? Dudette, maybe? ;-)
>>
>> Welcome back, Noelie!
>
>I though "Dude" as a interjection was genderless. Kinda like the last
>couple of generations version of my generations "Wow" (best delivered by
>the hippy girl on the Smothers Brothers Show.)

I thought it was intended as a salutation, but what do I
know; I don't even text-message.

Noelie S. Alito

Apr 24, 2007, 6:56:18 PM4/24/07

Ah, the ol' Blame the Coworker trick!
I patented that: Pay up!

> Great to see you back.

Great to be back, and see many of my faves currently posting.

Noelie
--
The best way to get information out of Usenet is
not to post a question, but the wrong information.

John Wilkins

Apr 25, 2007, 1:12:03 AM4/25/07

Some of my best friends are ex-drug dealers. Hell, *I'm* an ex-drug
dealer (for about 3 weeks and one garbage back full of crappy leaf).

> Noelie, enjoying her current manic phase
> (God, I'm wonderful....)

You are that.

Cemtech

Apr 25, 2007, 8:42:23 AM4/25/07
In article <XINWh.4265$Oc.2...@news1.epix.net>, duc...@epix.net
says...

> evolution is make beleve no changing me i will curse you out if you beleve
> in evolution

MmmmmmIbelieveinevolution! =b

Actually I don't believe in evolution anymore than I believe in gravity.
It's there, no belief required.
"Hell even my spellchecker knows. Everytime it finds
'creationism' it recommends 'cretinism'! - Steve Price

Cemtech

Apr 25, 2007, 8:42:23 AM4/25/07
In article <pan.2007.04...@comcast.net>, dale....@comcast.net
says...
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
>
> > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > have of learning about how the world works.--
>
> science is a FARCE

Stop using a computer then, ya hypocrite.
--
Advice when in a crowd of creationists:
"If you act like a dumbshit, they'll treat you as an equal"

er...@swva.net

Apr 25, 2007, 6:30:53 PM4/25/07
On Apr 22, 9:21 pm, Dale Kelly <dale.ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
> > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > have of learning about how the world works.--
>
> science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
> real information, NOTHING can be known empirically
>
> --
> Dalehttp://www.vedantasite.org

Do you have any evidence for that? <8^)

Eric Root

Robert Carnegie

Apr 25, 2007, 9:37:45 PM4/25/07
John Wilkins wrote:
> Hi Noelie.
>
> I really am working on that Omphalos scan, truly (I don't have a
> scanner, and have to rely on a coworker).
>
> Great to see you back.

You're scanning your navel??

Heck, send her a scan of anyone else's navel, she'll never know. Most
likely.

John Wilkins

Apr 26, 2007, 12:28:57 AM4/26/07
Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:

Given the size of mine, she'd probably be able to guess it wasn't mine
if it could fit in a single A4 scan.

[Noelie sent me a copy of Gosse's Omphalos for scanning. I've been
distratcted and without a scanner.]

John Wilkins

Apr 26, 2007, 5:58:39 AM4/26/07
<er...@swva.net> wrote:

> On Apr 22, 9:21 pm, Dale Kelly <dale.ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:27:32 -0700, snex wrote:
> > > grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. science is the only way we
> > > have of learning about how the world works.--
> >
> > science is a FARCE, only philosophy and inference, as per Leibniz have
> > real information, NOTHING can be known empirically

Bit of a problem in your Leibniz interpretation - as *he* thought
science could in fact know real essences empirically (check his
commentary on Locke's Essay, called New Essays in Human Understanding).

> > --
> > Dalehttp://www.vedantasite.org
>
> Do you have any evidence for that? <8^)
>
> Eric Root

Walter Bushell

Apr 26, 2007, 11:57:45 PM4/26/07
In article <1177341327....@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
Nick Keighley <nick_keigh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 22 Apr, 19:21, "titus" <duck...@epix.net> wrote:
>
> <snip semantically null post>
>
> GOD is REAL, unless a type declaration to the contrary is made
>

> --
> Nick Keighley

But Goddess is type matrix.