Conservatives start own Wikipedia, not like those rotten liberals.

loua...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2007, 1:17:44 PM2/23/07
http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html

I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

loua...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2007, 1:37:36 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 12:17 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

Addendum: www.conservapedia.com was created by Andrew Schlafly.

Addendum: after much flash-crowd publicity through sites like www.dailykos.com,
it appears to be having bandwidth problems.

Inez

Feb 23, 2007, 1:45:00 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 10:17 am, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

It would be more fun to goad these people if they could hold off on
complaining until they were actually goaded. Since you get whining no
matter what you do it is hardly worth the effort.

Puppet_Sock

Feb 23, 2007, 4:50:21 PM2/23/07

They learned that from left wingers.
Socks

Frank J

Feb 23, 2007, 7:27:14 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 1:37 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 12:17 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> > I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.
>
> Addendum:www.conservapedia.comwas created by Andrew Schlafly.

Who was "created" by Phyllis Schlafly:

http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2004/12/is_id_unfairly_1.html

(scroll down to Comment # 12428)

Snidely F Whiplash

Feb 23, 2007, 10:36:56 PM2/23/07
| > "louan...@yahoo.com" wrote:
| >
| > >http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
| >
| > > I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.
|
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| "louan...@yahoo.com" also wrote:
|
| > Addendum:www.conservapedia.comwas created by
| > Andrew Schlafly.
| >
| > Addendum: after much flash-crowd publicity through
| > sites likewww.dailykos.com, it appears to be having
| > bandwidth problems.
|
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| "Frank J" wrote in message

| Who was "created" by Phyllis Schlafly:
|
| http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2004/12/is_id_unfairly_1.html
|
| (scroll down to Comment # 12428)
Which serves to demonstrate that tendency to willful ignorance
is genetic.

Lucifer

Feb 23, 2007, 11:52:56 PM2/23/07

"I know you are but what am I". Doesn't work on anyone over the age of
8, you know.

Jim Lovejoy

Feb 24, 2007, 1:11:03 AM2/24/07
"Frank J" <fn...@comcast.net> wrote in

> On Feb 23, 1:37 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 23, 12:17 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>>
>> > I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.
>>
>> Addendum:www.conservapedia.comwas created by Andrew Schlafly.
>
> Who was "created" by Phyllis Schlafly:

I don't know why you've got created in quotes.

He certainly wasn't intelligently designed.

John Wilkins

Feb 24, 2007, 1:27:12 AM2/24/07
Jim Lovejoy <nos...@devnull.spam> wrote:

> "Frank J" <fn...@comcast.net> wrote in

> >> Addendum:www.conservapedia.comwas created by Andrew Schlafly.
> >
> > Who was "created" by Phyllis Schlafly:
>
> I don't know why you've got created in quotes.
>
> He certainly wasn't intelligently designed.

Well the only sense he evolved is the archaic sense of development.

--
John S. Wilkins, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Biohumanities Project
University of Queensland - Blog: scienceblogs.com/evolvingthoughts

Chris H

Feb 24, 2007, 5:01:49 AM2/24/07
loua...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

From the rather small article on Evolution:

Evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics

Evolution does in fact lower the entropy of the sum of the
living DNA on this planet. The mechanism used by evolution
to lower entropy is the collection and storage of
information about trait survivability on strands of
molecules called DNA. The theory of Evolution says that this
information collects naturally through non-random
selection from offspring variation.
- http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution

What the hell is "the entropy of the sum of the living DNA on this planet"?

--
C.

http://www.clapham.org

catshark

Feb 24, 2007, 9:31:14 AM2/24/07
On 23 Feb 2007 10:37:36 -0800, "loua...@yahoo.com" <loua...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 23, 12:17 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>>
>> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.
>
>Addendum: www.conservapedia.com was created by Andrew Schlafly.

Oh, *that* explains it!

I checked, there's no entry for Devil's Tower ... yet.

>Addendum: after much flash-crowd publicity through sites like www.dailykos.com,
>it appears to be having bandwidth problems.

It's just slow ... in honor of its founder.

--
---------------
J. Pieret

He may look like an idiot
and talk like an idiot,
but don't let that fool you.
He really is an idiot.

- Groucho Marx -

Inez

Feb 24, 2007, 9:36:45 AM2/24/07

(In a Darth Vader voice) "They cycle is complete, and now WE have
become the master. Of whining."

chris.li...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2007, 11:16:35 AM2/24/07

Now now, don't mistake the "I know you are but what am I" defense for
the "I'm rubber and you're glue" rebuttal. The latter loses
effectiveness at age 6.

Chris

Desertphile

Feb 24, 2007, 2:40:48 PM2/24/07
On 23 Feb 2007 10:17:44 -0800, "loua...@yahoo.com"
<loua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

"Bill Clinton managed to serve two terms without botching the
prosecution of two wars, manipulating intelligence, engaging in a
systematic program of torture, or mishandling the federal response
to the flooding of a major American city. Obviously, he is the
devil incarnate."

--
"Nope! Nope! No pictures, no X-rays. I got things in there I
don't want seen. Dark thoughts and evil plans." --- Kolchak

Desertphile

Feb 24, 2007, 2:41:59 PM2/24/07
<loua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

"Lamarck:

Jean Baptiste Lamarck was the first scientist to come up with the
idea of evolution (though a different version than Darwin's).
Lamarck suggested that giraffes got long necks by stretching to
reach trees, when clearly they got long necks because God [sic]
wanted them to be long. Lamarck is now an object of derision
amongst scientists, much like Darwin will be in a year or two."

chris.li...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2007, 4:42:47 PM2/24/07
On Feb 23, 1:17 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/008696.html
>
> I try to poke fun at right-wingers, but it's hard to keep up.

Is it me, or have they disabled New Accounts on Conservapedia?

Chris

loua...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2007, 7:22:03 PM2/24/07
On Feb 24, 3:42 pm, "chris.linthomp...@gmail.com"

After making link of the day on Something Awful, I expect they had to.

chris.li...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2007, 7:45:38 PM2/24/07

Now that's a crying shame. I had my "U.S. Supreme Court" piece mostly
written in my head.

Chris

Desertphile

Feb 25, 2007, 12:46:35 PM2/25/07
On 24 Feb 2007 16:45:38 -0800, "chris.li...@gmail.com"
<chris.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah. I was 98% finished with my "Jesus was a Homosexual" article.
Otch, well.... they've *GOT* to unlock the site some day.....

Walter Bushell

Feb 25, 2007, 4:02:06 PM2/25/07
In article <aqi3u290cubo04ji6...@4ax.com>,
Desertphile <deser...@nospam.org> wrote:

> On 24 Feb 2007 16:45:38 -0800, "chris.li...@gmail.com"
> <chris.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 24, 7:22 pm, "louan...@yahoo.com" <louan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > After making link of the day on Something Awful, I expect they had to.
>
> > Now that's a crying shame. I had my "U.S. Supreme Court" piece mostly
> > written in my head.
>
> Yeah. I was 98% finished with my "Jesus was a Homosexual" article.
> Otch, well.... they've *GOT* to unlock the site some day.....

Ah, that's what the H stands for in his name "Jesus H Christ". I thought
it stood for haploid. <Returning thread to Biology>

--
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any
charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgement of his