Re: Controlled Media Hides Chertoff's Israeli Roots

theod...@lycos.com

Jul 1, 2007, 8:14:33 PM7/1/07
On Jul 1, 11:11 am, LuX <lrmzmz...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> which all the men were rabbis and scholars of the Talmud.
>
> "My childhood was...average...Nothing stands out. It all kind of
> blends into the murky past," he told The Star Ledger in March 2001.
> Pressed for more details, Chertoff "reclined in his chair" and said,
> "I'll take the Fifth."
>
> NO OPPOSITION
>
> Unlike other Bush nominees, there was no opposition in the Senate to
> Chertoff heading DHS. The Senate voted 98-0 to approve Chertoff on
> February 15. Chertoff, 51, took the oath of office that night in "a
> private ceremony at the White House."
>
> DHS has a $32 billion budget, 180,000 employees, and jurisdiction over
> immigration, customs and transportation security, the Coast Guard, the
> Secret Service and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
>
> The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have
> concerned a single U.S. senator.
>
> Chertoff became Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division,
> by a vote of 95-1 on May 24, 2001.
>
> In this position Chertoff was architect of some of the most
> controversial elements of the Bush administration's domestic war on
> terrorism and played a central role in formulating the Bush
> administration's "anti-terrorism policy." He defended the
> administration's decisions to hold military tribunals for non-U.S.
> suspect terrorists and to monitor phone conversations between
> attorneys and their clients.
>
> Chertoff oversaw the detention of 762 foreign nationals for minor
> immigration violations, although none was charged with a terrorism-
> related crime. The detention of hundreds of people was necessary to
> detect "sleeper cells" of terrorists, he said.
>
> "Chertoff headed the Justice Department's criminal division when
> hundreds of foreigners were swept up on minor charges and held for an
> average of 80 days," The Washington Post reported. "Some detainees
> were denied their right to see a lawyer, were not told of the charges
> against them, or were physically abused."
>
> At the same time, Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli
> terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel. In several cases,
> Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban
> Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans
> which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter,
> the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front
> company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.
>
> One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems
> videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center.
> These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations.
>
> These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported
> explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel
> without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities
> in the United States having been vigorously investigated.

And to top it off the guys is totally incompetent.

greg

Spaz

Jul 1, 2007, 9:43:08 PM7/1/07
<theod...@lycos.com> wrote in message

On Jul 1, 11:11 am, LuX <lrmzmz...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

> Michael Chertoff, the new head of the Department of Homeland Security,
> was approved in a 98-0 vote in the U.S. Senate without the question of
> his Israeli roots " and nationality " even being raised.

His qualifications were so great and unique, there was no need to look for
reasons to disqualify him since he was obviously the best man for the job.

> Although the media scrutinized Bernard Kerik, President George W.
> Bush's first choice to head DHS, and uncovered embarrassing details
> about his mother, there was no discussion of Chertoff's mother, who
> played a noteworthy role in the creation of the Zionist state in
> Palestine.

And your problem with that is...?

> The omission of Chertoff's mother's Zionist past suggests that there
> is an effort by the media to conceal his ties to Israel and his status
> as a "de jure" Israeli national, by birth.

I see no effort to conceal ANYTHING. No one ever denied his heritage, and
there's no reason to deny him any position just because YOU have a problem
with it, hater.

> The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have
> concerned a single U.S. senator.

WHAT dual nationality?

> And to top it off the guys is totally incompetent.

Congress seems to unanimously disagree with you.

NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Al E. Gator

Jul 2, 2007, 2:17:24 AM7/2/07

"Spaz" <y...@right.com> wrote in message

> <theod...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 1, 11:11 am, LuX <lrmzmz...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
> His qualifications were so great and unique, there was no need to look for
> reasons to disqualify him since he was obviously the best man for the job.

surely you jest goober !!!

he's not a live human being, he's actually one of those losing confederate
hillbilly traitors
they dug up and restored, not too well I might add, with robotic controls,

he's controlled from cheney's office, that's why the fat ass criminal
doesn't want any investigation, might upset the whore running
southern baptists

somebody needs to rebury that putrid piece of hillbilly rotting meat

Jerry Okamura

Jul 2, 2007, 2:55:00 PM7/2/07
If it was concealed, how did you learn about this? What difference does it
make that he has concealed Israeli roots? Who has faced the threat of
terrorism and who probably has the most direct experience in dealing with
such threats, than the Israeli's?

Bearkiller

Jul 9, 2007, 9:18:37 AM7/9/07

Jerry Okamura wrote:

Because most Americans, myself included, don't want dual citizens with
questionable loyalties in government, at any level.

Jerry Okamura

Jul 9, 2007, 10:56:36 AM7/9/07

"Bearkiller" <fas...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Well, then have the law changed. How much effort have you put behind that?

Bearkiller

Jul 9, 2007, 11:52:22 PM7/9/07

Jerry Okamura wrote:

See: http://vdare.com/

Jerry Okamura

Jul 10, 2007, 12:36:24 PM7/10/07

"Bearkiller" <fas...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

The answer then is...not much.....

Bearkiller

Jul 10, 2007, 7:21:48 PM7/10/07

Jerry Okamura wrote:

You know this, how, exactly?

Jerry Okamura

Jul 11, 2007, 3:24:34 PM7/11/07

> [...]

From what you said you have done to date.....

Michael Ejercito

Aug 25, 2007, 1:40:12 PM8/25/07
On Jul 1, 5:14 pm, theodor...@lycos.com wrote:
> On Jul 1, 11:11 am, LuX <lrmzmz...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>

> > CONTROLLED PRESS CONCEALS CHERTOFF'S ISRAELI ROOTS

Controlled by WHOM?

I'll bet I can guess...

Michael